This is BX @ Boxden.com


ASAP Rocky - LongLiveA$AP (2012)


Poll results - What you think of the album?
5/5 56 19.58%
4/5 129 45.10%
3/5 78 27.27%
2/5 8 2.80%
1/5 5 1.75%
0/5 10 3.50%
Voters: 286. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 ASAP Rocky - LongLiveA$AP (2012)
24 topic by Gremlin - 12-18-2012, 10:26 AM - Boxden > New Album/Mixtape Ratings and Reviews




01. Long Live A$AP (produced by Jim Jonsin and Rico Love)
02. Goldie (produced by Hit-Boy)
03. PMW (All I Really Need) [ft. Schoolboy Q] (produced by T-Minus)
04. LVL (produced by Clams Casino)
05. Hell [ft. Santigold] (produced by Clams Casino)
06. Pain [ft. OverDoz] (produced by Soufien 3000)
07. !!in Problems [ft. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar] (produced by Noah 40 Shebib and C. Papi)
08. Wild for the Night [ft. Skrillex] (produced by Birdy Nam Nam and Skrillex, remixed by Skrillex and Lord Flacko)
09. 1Train [ft. Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Yelawolf, Danny Brown, Action Bronson & Big K.R.I.T.] (produced by Hit-Boy)
10. Fashion k!lla (produced by Hector Delgado, Friendzone and Lord Flacko)
11. Phoenix (produced by Danger Mouse)
12. Suddenly (produced by Lord Flacko, Hector Delgado and A$AP Ty Beats)

Deluxe Edition
13. Jodye (produced by Joey Fatts and Lord Flacko)
14. Ghetto Symphony [ft. Gunplay & A$AP Ferg] (produced by V Don and Lord Flacko)
15. Angels (produced by Amsterdam)

A Rocky - Goldie (Explicit) - YouTube
A Rocky - !!in' Problems ft. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar (Official Video) - YouTube


share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

100 comments for "ASAP Rocky - LongLiveA$AP (2012)"


 12-18-2012, 02:32 PMaway - #2
daytona500 

  d 
space
$1,038 | 1100393
overall its pretty solid either a 3.5 or a 4 some of da beats were ehh but he was on point on em tho. schoolboy q k!lled pmw asap shoulda kept his 2nd verse on there tho ....to me da best tracks are hell ,pain minus the hook,phoenix,1 train,n pmw which is old .... why asap took dat shyne meyer lansky beat tho on da sly for ghetto symphony its still ridin tho
 12-18-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #3
FRESCO THE 13TH 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$1,186 | 16523549
what i can say ...

some beats sound rushed , fl studio 7 type . "Angles" Has the most used Imogen Heap sample ever smh

1 train , a group of young all stars , but Joey & action k!lled it so bad i forgot A$AP was on it ,

this nicca need space ghostperpp , he need's him , claims casino didnt come as hard as i thought
hit boys 1 train was hot tho ,

first song

middle album

overall

but i cant be mad cus the Mixtape A$AP doesnt appeal to everyone... main stream k!lled another one,

RIP A$AP
YouTube

Moment of Silence


















ASAP Rocky - Keep It G (Feat. Chace Infinite & Spaceghost Purrp) [Prod. By Spaceghost Purrp] @Kryfee - YouTube

Last edited by FRESCO THE 13TH; 12-18-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 12-18-2012, 08:43 PMaway - #4
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$51,660 | POWERFUL
lukewarm on this, could definitely grow on me, 3/5 for now
 12-18-2012, 08:59 PMaway - #5
FRESCO THE 13TH 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$1,186 | 16523549
Originally Posted by Windy
this album out already?
leaked it should b easy to find ,
if not i got you,
 12-18-2012, 09:01 PMaway - #6
Chance902 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$2,915 | POWERFUL
..ASAP with another great project..just like LiveLoveASAP this !! fire...I'm rockin wit it..the beats are on some futuristic !! Im feeling this
 12-18-2012, 09:02 PMonline - #7
WADECOUNTY 265 heat pts265

  d 
space
$6,424 | POWERFUL
4
 12-18-2012, 09:03 PMaway - #8
FRESCO THE 13TH 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$1,186 | 16523549
Originally Posted by Chance902
..ASAP with another great project..just like LiveLoveASAP this !! fire...I'm rockin wit it..the beats are on some futuristic !! Im feeling this
!! you listening to ,

dont say that type of !! , people will get more hype for nun ,imo
 12-18-2012, 09:17 PMaway - #9
Chance902 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$2,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FRESCO THE 13TH
!! you listening to ,

dont say that type of !! , people will get more hype for nun ,imo
Its the truth. Did you listen to the whole album? LONGliveASAP,LVL, Hell, Fashion k!lla, Phoenix. I could keep going but Ill stop there.
 12-18-2012, 09:19 PMaway - #10
FRESCO THE 13TH 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$1,186 | 16523549
Originally Posted by Chance902
Its the truth. Did you listen to the whole album? LONGliveASAP,LVL, Hell, Fashion k!lla, Phoenix. I could keep going but Ill stop there.
im one my second listen now ,

i"ll see wassup
 12-18-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #11
MarcusF87 

  d 
space
$3,313 | 4446077
Originally Posted by torious
lukewarm on this, could definitely grow on me, 3/5 for now
agreed
 12-18-2012, 09:39 PMaway - #12
Chance902 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$2,915 | POWERFUL
The track Angels he dissed SpaceGhostPurrp in it twice... not sure how I feel, I like both artists
 12-18-2012, 10:01 PMaway - #13
jenlove21 

  d 
space
$954 | 298837
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa thsi no good i wait for offcial drop not good enough qualityh to make desicion now !horrible quality and mixdown!
 12-18-2012, 10:10 PMaway - #14
one2remember 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,942 | 14369011
Originally Posted by Chance902
..ASAP with another great project..just like LiveLoveASAP this !! fire...I'm rockin wit it..the beats are on some futuristic !! Im feeling this
this dude does this with all horrible albums.he has no real ear for music.be warned he gave the same reaction to the riff raff album.

Last edited by one2remember; 12-18-2012 at 10:19 PM..
 12-18-2012, 10:28 PMonline - #15
Ralph Nautica 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$5,040 | POWERFUL
got damn @ this leaking a month early
 12-18-2012, 10:29 PMaway - #16
Chance902 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$2,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by one2remember
this dude does this with all horrible albums.he has no real ear for music.be warned he gave the same reaction to the riff raff album.
wtf are you talking about how did i give the same reaction to the riff raff album I don't think I did !!...nobody talking bout hiim in this thread, did you listen to the asap rocky album? yes or no if not then stfu
 12-18-2012, 10:36 PMaway - #17
one2remember 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,942 | 14369011
Originally Posted by Chance902
wtf are you talking about how did i give the same reaction to the riff raff album I don't think I did !!...nobody talking bout hiim in this thread, did you listen to the asap rocky album? yes or no if not then stfu


you also gave the keef album a 3/5

you and 1994Nuisance have the worst ears for hiphop.im sure you're well underage but thats still no excuse for giving false hope to a$s cheek albums
 12-18-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #18
Chance902 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$2,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by one2remember


you also gave the keef album a 3/5

you and 1994Nuisance have the worst ears for hiphop.im sure you're well underage but thats still no excuse for giving false hope to a$s cheek albums
I didnt even rate the album !! boy I just said it was nice. Hahaha riff raff a joke I know he aint no rapper his music just makes me laugh...nobody talking bout hologram panda anyway though this a ASAP thread longliveasap so shut the !! up unless you gonna listen to this album
 12-18-2012, 10:55 PMaway - #19
one2remember 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,942 | 14369011
Originally Posted by Chance902
I didnt even rate the album !! boy I just said it was nice. Hahaha riff raff a joke I know he aint no rapper his music just makes me laugh...nobody talking bout hologram panda anyway though this a ASAP thread longliveasap so shut the !! up unless you gonna listen to this album
dont get all carl thomas.you said what u said.the riff raff was nice.now u back trackin like all the other children do on this forum. and you gave keef 3/5. all im doing is helping people understand you are NOT the person to listen to when considering listening to an album
 12-18-2012, 11:05 PMaway - #20
Chance902 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$2,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by one2remember
dont get all carl thomas.you said what u said.the riff raff was nice.now u back trackin like all the other children do on this forum. and you gave keef 3/5. all im doing is helping people understand you are NOT the person to listen to when considering listening to an album
your a !! boy shutup & yeah I did give finally rich a 3/5 and I give this album a 4/5 so eatta !!..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot > New Album/Mixtape Ratings and Reviews
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA WC 1ST ROUND-Portland Trailblazer (5) @ Houston Rockets ..
1703 comments
NBA Official Washington Wizards(5) vs Chicago Bulls(4) First..
687 comments
NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic)
71 comments
  Young Thug Finally Admits To Being Gay:"broke Up ...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 132 comments - by YSPromoshunz
 NBA Eastern Conference First Round: (2) Miami Heat (54-27)...
New reply 1 hour ago - 1173 comments - by Kobane
 Image(s) inside Mother Ordered To Cover Her Cle@vage On Family Trip To...
New reply 52 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Jordan Finally Takes Picture With Chamillionaire (pic)
New reply 1 hour ago - 81 comments - by Dray
 Image(s) inside [chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
New reply 55 minutes ago - 143 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside These 11's Tho>>>>>
New reply 2 hours ago - 129 comments - by Edakid
 Article inside Nas' Album Sales: From "illmatic" To "l...
New reply 1 hour ago - 87 comments - by dead or alive
 NBA Eastern Conference 1st Round: #3 Toronto Raptors (48-3...
New reply 2 hours ago - 1504 comments - by maxnn

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.