Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Z-Ro Asked About Leaving Rap-A-Lot Records, Confirms More Mya Collaborations

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
99 viewing
Video inside Plastic Surgeon creates his perfect wife
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
74 viewing
 The Day the Music Died: The 1995 Source Awards
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
69 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
57 viewing
 NBA BREAKING NEWS: Kobe Bryant's rating on 2k16 released :whoa: :welldamn: :da..
166 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Z-Ro Asked About Leaving Rap-A-Lot Records, Confirms More Mya Collaborations
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #1
676 pageviews
6 comments

TheThreadLord 1765 heat pts1765 space
All You Need Is LUCK!
space
$7,009 | POWERFUL
Exclusive: The former Rap-A-Lot artist was tight-lipped about his departure, but talks about his career progression and also announces new collaborative project with Chris Ward.

2013 marks the 15-year anniversary of Z-Ros debut album, Look What You Did To Me and since then, the Houston native has gone on to release 15 more projects.

I keep it moving all the time, Z-Ro told HipHopDX this month.

Hustle doesnt begin to describe his work ethic and 2013 wont be any different as Z-Ro plans to drop a mixtape first, then an album followed by a collaborative project with onetime Boss Hogg Outlawz member Chris Ward.

Im about to release another mixtape by the name of Luther Vandross Sings The Blues, he says. Me and Chris Ward got a record scheduled to come out entitled Way Too Fly and Way Too High so theres a lot of stuff going on for 2013 so I think all of my fans will be satisfied.

If that wasnt enough, Z-Ro said hes working on a record with Mya that may be included in one of his upcoming projects. The pair previously worked together on Ro's 2008 album, Crack.

Also making news recently with the Guerrilla Maab member was the ending of his contract under his longtime label, Rap-A-Lot Records - as formally confirmed by Ro's publicist, Lisa Jackson. When asked about why he ended his stint with the legendary record label, Z-Ro wouldnt go into specifics. J. Prince's imprint released Angel Dust under Z-Ro's name on October 2 of this year, an album that appeared on the Top 200 of the Soundscan charts. Between 2004 and 2012, Z-Ro released eight albums on the label famous for releases by Geto Boys, Bun B and Scarface.

Also asked about his relationship with longtime partner, former label-mate and Maab member Trae tha Truth, Z-Ro refused to speak in detail.

Ive got a relationship with Z-Ro right now, Ive got a relationship with me and Im doing my thing right now so thats about that.

Consistency has always been a trademark of the veteran Southern rapper and hell keep it going until the demand for his records runs out.

Really its just the same thing, its just Im continuing to do what I did from day one, which is feeding my fans the music that they want to hear so aint nothing really change but the time in music and the year, he said. Im exactly where I want to be. Im living my life and Im having fun and still do what I got to do to live a leisurely lifestyle.

Z-Ro Asked About Leaving Rap-A-Lot Records, Confirms More Mya Collaborations | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

top in section
20 viewing
 MMA Dana White about to drop some breaking news...
25 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
17 viewing
 Aug 28 - "REVENGE BY INSERTING HOT CURLING IRON IN HER VAGINA"
8 comments
top in news/24hrs

Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
NBA Brawler 93 heat pts93 space
I'm just gonna hurt ya...
space
$14,811 | POWERFUL
I need another ABN album.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
Player 1 19 heat pts19 space
Capo Status
space
$22,440 | POWERFUL
Rap super hero
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
SE Texas713 1 heat pts space
p-i-m-p ology
space
$342 | 2218621
Player 1 said:
Rap super hero
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #5
OG Killa 158 heat pts158 space
You A bi*ch
space
$16,147 | POWERFUL
One of the greatest.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #6
RubbahBandMayn 2 heat pts space
FREE Mumia Abu Jamal
space
$8,432 | POWERFUL
Z-Ro The Crooked

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Minister Creflo Dollar Now Wants $114MM For Luxury Yacht :deadpg:
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside The Ass, The Hair, The Face
60 comments
21 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Source Magazine: Eazy-E - It’s On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa: 2 1/2 Mi..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
NBA NBA magazine cover fails
82 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside BreakfastClub w/ French Montana: Vodka Wars, Jim Jones, Did He film DJK..
61 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Civil war teams confirmed.
174 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside 80 Year Old woman streaming Madden 16 is undefeated
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Aug 27 - Judge Joe Brown Begins Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court Ch..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time