This is BX @ Boxden.com

Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Young Jeezy's Baby Mama wants Money
 10-19-2005, 02:21 PMaway - #41
mechthedon 

d 
space
$31 | 4
i gotta a seed and im not on child support and i still drop bout 5 to 6 hundred a month on my seed and my baby mama still act like it aint enough

i think dat nicca jeezy just goin through some everyday type b.mama drama just da nicca a celeb and everybody in his biz and da nicca got millz so he probally seen this comin
 10-19-2005, 07:49 PMaway - #42
memyselfni 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,549 | 6326431
the truth

Rapper's Girlfriend Lives In Poverty With Young Son
Wednesday October 19, 4:00 pm ET
$20K /Month Child Support Request a Falsehood

WARNER ROBINS, Ga., Oct. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawyers for Tynesha Nicole Dykes, former girlfriend of rapper Jay Jenkins, aka "Young Jeezy," and the mother of his 9-year-old son claim the singer's publicists have set out to discredit the woman by disseminating false information to the press.
"Tynesha Dykes is living in a HUD project in rural Georgia and is currently receiving a mere $178 per month in child support," says Jim Rockefeller of the Rockefeller Law Center in central Georgia, Dykes' attorney who said that the woman recently filed for a modification of the amount paid to her for child support.

"Mr. Jenkins is one of the fastest rising hip-hop/rap performers on the Billboard Chart, with well over a million records in sales in the past year and a mansion in Atlanta. He lives in high style, tours the country and is in the close company of stars like Jay-Z and Beyonce," said Rockefeller.

Rockefeller decried the rumor that Tynesha Dykes is seeking $20,000/month from Jenkins, calling it "pure fantasy spread by the rapper's publicity machine."

According to MTV News.com, Jenkins' publicists released information that the singer had opened his Atlanta mansion to victims of Katrina. In his deposition, however, Rockefeller said, "Jenkins denied owning a mansion, or any home whatsoever, or even a car, for that matter. He also denied owning any jewelry, despite the fact that everywhere he appears he is wearing a huge diamond snowman pendant. In short, he testified that he has no income and receives only $35/ per diem."

Said Rockefeller, "This is yet another example of the misogynist hip-hop /rap culture bashing women and de-emphasizing the libertine lifestyles of its male stars. Ms. Dykes is not an opportunist, she is a loving mother who only wants a decent lifestyle for her son."

Source: Rockefeller Law Center

10-19-2005, 07:56 PMaway - #43
rasheedwallace 6 heat pts

d 
space
$15,932 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hustleinc.com
thats fugged up that yall young niccas is mad at her... this nicca got on a $100k chain on take care of those kids... make sure they ride in a decent car & live in a decent home... now some !! shyt would be his kid living in the projects... when daddy is a millionaire... im 30 and i know ...the more paper you get, u take care of ya family...whether it be ya babymomma, momma or pops... money aint shyt if u cant spend it with the ones u love...real talk
^ young boys listen up..

prop'd!
 10-19-2005, 11:56 PMaway - #44
hily 

d 
space
$13,456 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fish250
what a chick
oh yes, what a selfish selfish chick for wanting money for her child btw how old is his kid?
His kid is living in govt funded housing
 10-20-2005, 02:21 AMaway - #45
memyselfni 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,549 | 6326431
Originally Posted by hily
btw how old is his kid?

10-20-2005, 04:13 AMaway - #46
Ea$e 

d 
space
$5,985 | 11618007
So.... this nicca got his seed with a deag on a DVD, but his kid is living in PJ's when this nicca is living major? That's not right....

Personally, I ain't gotta like or love the chick, but I'd get my ex and my seed out of that situation soon as I got the means to do so, nahmean? I mean, period. This nicca trappin'? Okay, good. He trappin', so why his son still living in the PJs? He was rich before rap? Okay, so why his son still living in the jects?

Anybody see where I'm going with this?

Plain and simple, his son shouldn't be forced to live in the jects. You move, you got baggage - which is why I think that if he making bread, his son should live in a good neighborhood and what not - whether not the ex has to (well, obviously) tag along or not.

But on the other side of this spectrum, what is SHE doing to try and make money? Trying to better HERself?

If she isn't doing ish but sitting up on welfare expecting a payday because the nicca she laid down and made a baby with is in the spotlight, then SHE doesn't deserve a !!in' thing....

And don't give me that "Well she's a single parent, it's hard to.... blah blah blah" bullish, because there are single mothers out there working two or more jobs with more than one child STRUGGLING to survive.. NOT on welfare, so that brings me back to my question..

What is SHE doing to try and better hers aswell as her childs financial situation?
 10-20-2005, 08:48 AMaway - #47
deadfresh 

d 
space
$17 | 1690
REAL TALK

Dudes!!me off when they act like a mans responsibility ends with a measly child support check payment. I have several female friends who are single parent mothers who bust their a$s to be mother and FATHER to their children while working and being the sole provider. You are a clown if you think one hundred anything dollars is enough to raise a child for a month. Food, clothes, and childcare can easily equal around $600 a month. This does not include transportation and housing expenses. So while niccaz is running around buying cars, rims, dropping money in the clubs, and being "so materialistic" the woman is sitting there struggling trying to raise a seed that they are both responsible for. This is why the system is designed against the father because too many niccaz run around devoting all their time and energy to avoiding their responsibilities.

AND ON THE FLIP SIDE.... there are some greedy women out there who will sit on their a$s and live off of the government and a child support check payment while a man busts his a$s. These chicks!!me off. I have a cousin who works hard in corporate America and pays over $600 a month while his childs mother sits at home doing nothing. However, it is unfair to classify every woman seeking child support as a money hungry b*tch if you do not know their story.

Knowing what I know one of two things seems to be going on. Jeezy is paying the bare minimum based upon a fictional income design to beat the system and short change his child's mother. OR Jeezy is paying this minimum and understating his income but giving her much more on the side. You have to do this with "street money" because its not like you can report it is income (in this case the baby's mother could be perceived as being greedy).

Either way Jeezy is F'd. because it is obvious that he has a pretty substantial income. If he has been understating it then the FEDS will surely get him on tax evasion (LOL if his !! get seized). If he goes to court and shows that he does give her money on the side he will get F'd. because it does not match up with his income. The only way he can get out of this is if he writes off all of his expenses in his legit business ventures. In this case his books better be clean as a whistle.

Last edited by deadfresh; 10-20-2005 at 08:49 AM..
 10-20-2005, 08:55 AMaway - #48
ms phatkat 

d 
space
$363 | 219184
Hey play it like it is, he just ya baby daddy a nicca better have my money
I aint mad at'cha
 10-20-2005, 09:05 AMaway - #49
norrisaurus 

d 
space
$378 | 0
!!in Money Hungry Hoes..........
 10-20-2005, 09:26 AMaway - #50
NoneyaB 

d 
space
$402 | 5011
Originally Posted by murdahudawg
if you know just a bit about jeezy,you know he was rich before this rap ish.......so why didnt she get more child support back then? i mean cmon before his album even dropped back when boyz in the hood was 1st catchin a buzz,he followed behind the tour bus in a lambo to do all the promos,c'mon man......

you see his son in the smack 9 dvd,lil dudes totin a desert eagle bigger than him......

this aint bout the kids this is about her,they aint and werent married so why she think she entitled to half?

and whoever said he got a 100k chain on,dont you think if he got that his kids are more than str8? logic.

1 - If he was gettin money illegally then there is no way to try to claim on that in court for child support

2 - NO, just because he got a 100K chain don't mean his kids are straight. There's plenty of a$ses out there flossin but who don't do !! for they kids. That's a fact.

3 - Truth of the matter is that the baby mamma probably wants some of that money for herself. But regardless, with the money he makin that is some low a$s ish to be only givin $178 a month for his son. Gimme a break, you can drop hundreds of g's on cars and jewellery, but you can only break your son off with that little bit of chump change.

This is a huge problem in the black community, cats can f*ck girls with no condom but then don't wanna raise they kids. They can drop g's on bullish while they leave they kids living dead broke. Instead of buying 24" rims, why don't Jeezy put some money towards his kids college fund? You cats tryin to defend him are some idiots, and I know ain't not 1 of you grow up poor.
 10-20-2005, 09:32 AMaway - #51
Murda Stylez 

d 
space
$866 | 32438
"now i aint sayiin she a golddigger"
 10-20-2005, 09:32 AM - #52
Hoez N Dro 

d 
space
$n/a |
da hoe prolly didnt want the nicca around in the first place when he was broke wit no cash.......... now hes gettin money n she wants to know where he been the whole time..... it goes both ways all the time..... will never know who is to blame
 10-20-2005, 11:18 AMaway - #53
Hystwise 

d 
space
$907 | 981837
i say that nicca go for the custody...if he was remotely around, he can prolly get it...jus say blah "my lifestyle is comfortable now, and i can properly raise my son"...he'll get off a lot cheaper

C/p
 10-20-2005, 11:21 AMaway - #54
Born_Loser|M 

d 
space
$33,659 | POWERFUL
every baby mama want money
 10-20-2005, 11:22 AMaway - #55
Born_Loser|M 

d 
space
$33,659 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hily
oh yes, what a selfish selfish chick for wanting money for her child btw how old is his kid?
His kid is living in govt funded housing
plz, u damn well know that money ain't for her kid...chicks ALWAYS say that ish, u look them up months later and they kids ain't got new kicks or nothing, it goes str8 to the chicks so they can con the next nicca, chickes get away wit mad ish...LONG LIVE KEVIN FEDERLINE, the male digger
 10-20-2005, 11:49 AMaway - #56
deadfresh 

d 
space
$17 | 1690
WoW yall niccaz really got the world f'd up. Lord I hope you fool a$s niccaz dont breed.

SMH at anybody who tries to justify spending 150K on a car and only spending ($178 a month * 12 months * 18 years for you fool a$s niccaz who can't multiply) $38,448 on your child for 18 years.

A house around your neck but $178 for YOUR seed?

10 Stacks for whoever snatches a chain but $178 for your seed?

Throwin thousands monday night in magic city on hoes but $178 foor your seed?

How real is that?

Last edited by deadfresh; 10-20-2005 at 11:50 AM..
 10-20-2005, 11:56 AMaway - #57
deadfresh 

d 
space
$17 | 1690
Originally Posted by Hystwise
i say that nicca go for the custody...if he was remotely around, he can prolly get it...jus say blah "my lifestyle is comfortable now, and i can properly raise my son"...he'll get off a lot cheaper

C/p
Dude... to get custody you have to prove unfit mother. Which would be very hard considering the lifestyle that he leads. Don't forget he is also calaiming he is living off of per diem. Child support payments are based off of the incomes of both parents which is taken from W2s and federally reported income information. If Jeezy has not been reporting his income properly he might as well bend over because child support will be the least of his worries.
 10-20-2005, 12:04 PMaway - #58
deadfresh 

d 
space
$17 | 1690
he (Jeezy) testified that he has no income and receives only $35/ per diem
=

tax evasion is the general term for efforts by individuals, firms, trusts and other entities to evade the payment of taxes by illegal means. Tax evasion usually entails taxpayers deliberately misrepresenting or concealing the true state of their affairs to the tax authorities to reduce their tax liability, and includes, in particular, dishonest tax reporting (such as underdeclaring income, profits or gains; or overstating deductions).

In the United States, persons who earn income by illegal means (gambling, theft, drug trafficking etc.) are required by the Internal Revenue Code to report unlawful gains as income when filing annual tax returns, but they usually do not do so, because doing so would serve as an admission of guilt.
=

The forest from the trees
 10-20-2005, 01:59 PMaway - #59
memyselfni 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,549 | 6326431
Originally Posted by Born_Loser
every baby mama want money

and females can say that all men with kids are deadbeats

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
112 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
60 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
66 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 256 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Video Of Bleached Up Dancehall Dj Vybz Kartel’s Allege...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 107 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside This Girls Dad Came Out Of Nowhere (gif)
New reply 42 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Aleandroid
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 10 minutes ago - 90 comments - by tre0624
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 45 minutes ago - 73 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 10 minutes ago - 94 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Tim Donaghy: Nba Has Told Refs To Give Nets Calls Over...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 70 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.