XXL Magazine Lists Top 20 Diss Songs
Originally Posted by icegrill Man..they left out: Ja Rule - Clap Back Sorry, but in ...
|04-24-2005, 01:26 AM||away - #41|
Sorry, but in my opinion, they were smart leaving that out. The beat was good, but that's it. The lyrics just sound really forced.
|04-24-2005, 08:36 AM||away - #42|
Anyway i dont really agree with the list
|04-24-2005, 08:38 AM||away - #43|
HIT EM UP! # 1 deservedly so.
Ether may have had the edge over Takeover then but if u listen to them now, it should be obvious that Takeover is the betta of the two.
|04-24-2005, 09:28 AM||away - #44|
xxl list was right on really... prolly woulda had dre day at #1 cause that was a hit single too...
against all odds or b0mb first > hit'em up
and i'm HUGE lifetime pac fan, hit em up is very overated
how comes My Turn gets no love?
My Turn ended the first career of the #1 selling rapper
they do love 50 don't they?
niccaz forget it was pun humiliating 50 cent that cost him his deal, not getting shot
|04-24-2005, 09:38 AM||away - #45|
BUT just look at there careers after the battle
jay-z went up... the blueprint was a cla##ic, he put a successful double disc (even tho it shoulda been a single disc, it still had alot of good songs, with the filler), jay's the president of the most storied label in hip-hop history
nas went way down... stillmatic was good, not great, god's son was weak, streets disciple was just not good at all.. creativitly, lyrically hes slipped and his popularity is a small percentage of what it once was...
|04-24-2005, 09:43 AM||away - #46|
your thinkin of drop a gem on em
and who shot ya wasn't a 'diss' it was a subliminal
biggie never officially dissed pac back
but he said his peace... nah mean?
|04-24-2005, 09:51 AM||away - #47|
1 hit em up thats whats up
ether >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> takeover
|04-24-2005, 09:54 AM||away - #48|
^^^ just listen to ether now... almost everything nas says isn't true
|04-24-2005, 09:56 AM||away - #49|
This is the diss song mixtape i made prolly a year and a half ago, part 2 coming soon :)
1. What's Beef - Notorious BIG
2. Drop a Gem On Em - Mobb Deep
3. Halfway Thug - Noreaga
4. My Turn - Big Pun
5. Uh-Huh - Jadakiss (Feat DMX)
6. .357 Freestyle/Oh No Freestyle - Beanie Sigel
7. !! Beanie Sigel - Styles P
8. What U Rep - Prodigy (Feat Noreaga)
9. What Would U Do - Eazy-E(Feat BG Knockout)
10. Dre Day - Dr. Dre (Feat Snoop Doggy Dogg)
11. !! Nas and Nature - Cormega (Feat Uzi)
12. Special Delivery - Styles P
13. ish Hits The Fan - Obie Trice (Feat Dr. Dre and Eminem)
14. Search For Bobby Fisher - Evidence
15. The Sauce - Eminem
16. Slick Response - Cormega
17. b0mb First(My Reply) - 2Pac (Feat The Outlawz)
18. LA, LA - Capone-N-Noreaga (Feat Tragedy and Mobb Deep)
19. The chick In You - Common
Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-24-2005 at 09:57 AM..
|04-24-2005, 09:57 AM||away - #50|
i pretty much agree
|04-24-2005, 10:13 AM||away - #51|
|04-24-2005, 10:13 AM||away - #52|
i could of sworn it was a pac diss....
|04-24-2005, 10:15 AM||away - #53|
nah,, your def thinkin of drop a gem on em
|04-24-2005, 10:53 AM||away - #54|
idk i saw like this thing on tv about tupac or [rip]row or sum ish like that and they were talkin about tupac's beefs and they played that song.....i think it was sublimnal though...cause they dont say his name...
|04-24-2005, 11:04 AM||away - #55|
nah its drop a gem on em...
shook ones came out before the ish in ny happened
they didn't have beef until hell on earth
they were prolly just usin it as background music...
shook ones is not a diss song = fact
Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 04-24-2005 at 11:05 AM..
|04-24-2005, 11:20 AM||away - #56|
everyone knows mobb deep wasnt going to come and say Pacs name lil pussies. Like Pac "U better back tha fuk up before u get smacked the fuk up" Damn i miss Pac and his i dont give a !! attitude. Can't no1 touch him
Other diss I personally liked was
Crucial Conflict-Back Against The Wall(Bone Diss)
Big Sty-Dissin Everyone pretty funny(disses Clipse,50,Eminem,and others)
T-Rock-Disses Dj Paul n Juicy J a lot now(cant believe Three 6 let him go)
Kurupt-Calling Out Names
|04-24-2005, 11:39 AM||away - #57|
wheres that afroman song??
|04-24-2005, 11:44 AM||away - #58|
f that, ether is better....i'm always playing that tim dog joint...
|04-24-2005, 12:37 PM||away - #59|
*note* This is not what I feel were better songs lyrically, this is based on the impact the songs made to me.
20. Callin Out Names- Kurupt (DMX, Ja Rule diss)
19. Jack the ripper - L.L. Cool J (Kool Moe Dee diss)
18. Backdown - 50 Cent (Ja Rule diss)
17. To Da Break of Dawn - L.L. Cool J (Kool Moe Dee, M.C. Hammer, Ice T diss)
16. Drop a Gem on Em - Mobb Deep (2pac diss)
15. Real mufukkin Gs - Eazy-Z ft. B.G. Knockout (Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg diss)
14. !! compton - Tim Dog (N.W.A. diss)
13. 10% diss - M.C. Lyte (Antoinette diss)
12. Roxxannes revenge - Roxanne Shante' (U.T.F.O. diss)
11. Whoop, Whoop - Kam (Ice Cube diss)
10. Aganist all Odds - 2pac (Puffy, B.I.G., Nas, etc. diss)
9. !! Jada freestyle- Beanie Sigel (Jadakiss diss)
8. No vaseline - Ice Cube (N.W.A. diss)
7. 2nd round knockout - Canibus (L.L. Cool J diss)
6. The bridge is over - KRS ONE (Queensbridge diss)
5. South Bronx - Krs One (Queensbridge diss)
4. Takeover - Jay-Z (Mobb Deep, Nas diss)
3. Ether - Nas (Jay-Z diss) *I think Takeover was the better song, but Ether had a bigger impact*
2. Dre Day - Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg (Eazy E, Tim Dog, Luke diss)
1. Hit em up - 2pac (Bad Boy diss)
Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 04-25-2005 at 08:12 AM..
|04-24-2005, 01:51 PM||away - #60|
| Man Facing 142 Charges Posted Incriminating Photos On ... |
New reply 8 minutes ago - 95 comments - by DSmith93
| NBA (pic) Stephen Jackson Commemorates His Clippers Signin... |
New reply 52 minutes ago - 52 comments - by lo life dun
| Got Niggas Out Here Rocking Weaves Now Smfh... |
New reply 26 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Andrefrbk
| NBA Bruhhhhhhhhhh The Kings Are Dope As Fu-k |
New reply 1 hour ago - 109 comments - by NATOMAS
| Chief Keef Ethers 50 Cent/bang 3 Drops On Xmas |
New reply 35 minutes ago - 95 comments - by NoLastName
| Dame Dash, Dames Daughter Ava, And Jay-z |
New reply 1 hour ago - 68 comments - by CrimeEthics
| What Was The Best Smiley Of 2k13 |
New reply 44 minutes ago - 120 comments - by Chalky
| 10 Best Mixtapes Of 2013 By Rolling Stone |
New reply 2 hours ago - 100 comments - by Phuck Yiu
|Like BX on Facebook||Follow BX on Twitter|
|5,604 fans of BX | none new today||4,490 following | none new today|