This is BX @ Boxden.com


WOW Asap Rocky wearing a dress


 WOW Asap Rocky wearing a dress
22 topic by fmf_123 - 12-10-2012, 06:05 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


> WOW Asap Rocky wearing a dress - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!





Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

104 comments for "WOW Asap Rocky wearing a dress"


 12-10-2012, 06:10 AMaway - #2
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$11,258 | POWERFUL
Nice try

Looks like a rick owens over sized T

I would never wear that #### though
 12-10-2012, 06:23 AMaway - #3
hood135 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL


1) I hope a stylist put him in that

2) He needs to fire his stylist

3) That #### is gay
 12-10-2012, 06:29 AMaway - #4
Maddog345 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,374 | 18932050
Nas - Suspect - YouTube
 12-10-2012, 06:30 AMaway - #5
dlettern 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Black people are wilden following these gay Euro fashions. Hip Hop used to be inspired and influenced by the streets..Jay Z and Kanye brain washed the hood to be sheep and follow everything their gay Euro friends' trends.....Don't believe me? Check it out how hard Jay was promoting Cristal Champagne..up until the head of that brand said that he didn't want the Hip Hop element promoting his liquor. These cornballs don't even respect Hip Hop yet we trying to dress like them?
 12-10-2012, 06:37 AMaway - #6
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$31,704 | POWERFUL
more half the ni##as on this site was rockin XXL pink tall tees when they were in "style"...so i find it hilarious ni##as is tryin to talk ####
 12-10-2012, 06:44 AMaway - #7
hood135 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
more half the ni##as on this site was rockin XXL pink tall tees when they were in "style"...so i find it hilarious ni##as is tryin to talk ####
So are you cosigning this ####ry or no? Tall tees were a fad. You see this #### catching on?
 12-10-2012, 06:46 AMaway - #8
BBhiphop 245 heat pts245

  d 
space
$6,426 | POWERFUL
 12-10-2012, 06:52 AMaway - #9
Delbert Mengel 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$19,163 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dlettern
Black people are wilden following these gay Euro fashions. Hip Hop used to be inspired and influenced by the streets..Jay Z and Kanye brain washed the hood to be sheep and follow everything their gay Euro friends' trends.....Don't believe me? Check it out how hard Jay was promoting Cristal Champagne..up until the head of that brand said that he didn't want the Hip Hop element promoting his liquor. These cornballs don't even respect Hip Hop yet we trying to dress like them?
i live in Europe. men don't wear that ####. only other person i've seen rocking #### like this, is kanye...and he's american.

Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 12-10-2012 at 07:33 AM..
 12-10-2012, 06:56 AMaway - #10
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$31,704 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hood135
So are you cosigning this ####ry or no? Tall tees were a fad. You see this #### catching on?
so i have to pick a side for calling ppl out on their hypocrisy? quite frankily i dont give a #### to cosign or not cosign...Rocky's thoughts aren't my thoughts, and what he eats dont make me ####

 12-10-2012, 06:56 AMaway - #11
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by dlettern
Black people are wilden following these gay Euro fashions. Hip Hop used to be inspired and influenced by the streets..Jay Z and Kanye brain washed the hood to be sheep and follow everything their gay Euro friends' trends.....Don't believe me? Check it out how hard Jay was promoting Cristal Champagne..up until the head of that brand said that he didn't want the Hip Hop element promoting his liquor. These cornballs don't even respect Hip Hop yet we trying to dress like them?
Those are two completely different things.

He be trying too hard tho. Even the ugly #### in back of him is laughin at him
 12-10-2012, 07:02 AMaway - #12
HoLLiwood Heyti 

  d 
space
$2,556 | 10844059
Clothes gettin weirder..... Uhhhh
 12-10-2012, 07:04 AMaway - #13
Young_ 215 heat pts215

  d 
space
$20,108 | POWERFUL
nah b my girl got a dress just like that. I love that #### cause her a$s sticks out crazy and when you grab it it barely feels like there's anything between the fingers and the cheek. asap lookin suss.
 12-10-2012, 07:20 AMaway - #14
hood135 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
so i have to pick a side for calling ppl out on their hypocrisy? quite frankily i dont give a #### to cosign or not cosign...Rocky's thoughts aren't my thoughts, and what he eats dont make me ####

Whatever mane. You have every right to call out hypocrisy just like I have every right to call out people using deflective tactics.

I asked simple questions: Is it hip hop or is it gay? ####es ride the fence.
 12-10-2012, 07:24 AMaway - #15
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$31,704 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hood135
Whatever mane. You have every right to call out hypocrisy just like I have every right to call out people using deflective tactics.

I asked simple questions: Is it hip hop or is it gay? ####es ride the fence.
i'm not a rapper and i'm not gay...and i dont give a #### to make a thread and get other ppl to circle jerk as they talk about something a rapper is wearing...that's the point i'm making...I wouldn't wear such a thing but what ASAP decides to wear isn't gonna effect me the slightest..


yall ni##as worry about the dumbest #### in this section...deflective tactics did u just learn that phrase yesterday?
 12-10-2012, 07:28 AMaway - #16
Aztronautz 199 heat pts199

  d 
space
$810 | POWERFUL
A Couple Of Weeks Ago Yall ni##as Were All Upset A$AP Rocky Didn't Make My List For Most Swagged Out Rapper Of 2012 And Now You Know Why... This ni##a Has No Swag And The #### He Be Wearing Is Trash...
 12-10-2012, 07:28 AMaway - #17
foshomoney 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$21,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Delbert Mengel
i live in Europe. men don't where that ####. only other person i've seen rocking #### like this, is kanye...and he's american.
 12-10-2012, 07:33 AMaway - #18
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

  d 
space
$9,543 | POWERFUL





New generation is phucked
 12-10-2012, 07:34 AMaway - #19
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

  d 
space
$9,543 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by foshomoney
This shyt made me laugh out loud at work. Smh...

 12-10-2012, 07:47 AMaway - #20
hood135 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
i'm not a rapper and i'm not gay...and i dont give a #### to make a thread and get other ppl to circle jerk as they talk about something a rapper is wearing...that's the point i'm making...I wouldn't wear such a thing but what ASAP decides to wear isn't gonna effect me the slightest..


yall ni##as worry about the dumbest #### in this section...deflective tactics did u just learn that phrase yesterday?
That would have sufficed. Everything else you've posted besides pointing out hypocrisy in this section (in which I rarely post) is irrelevant.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
What's Your Go-To Game Right Now?
63 comments
No Man's Sky is Timed Exclusive
53 comments
NBA Mason Plumee to make 12 man USA team roster over DeMarcu..
140 comments
 Video inside Chiwire Gbe Exposed By Sd's Brother
New reply 3 minutes ago - 54 comments - by SavageMitten
 NBA Usa Basketball Showcase On Espn - August 1 - 9:00pm Est
New reply 34 minutes ago - 1006 comments - by Dee Grande
 Video inside Donkey Of The Day: Fredro Starr
New reply 3 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Supacat
  Karruche Dumps Chris Brown
New reply 37 minutes ago - 82 comments - by grunsthis
 NBA Paul George Says He's Going To Average 25-30 Ppg :jord...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Free Trotty
  Jul 31 - Taco Bell Employee Of 26 Years Suddenly Fired...
New reply 41 minutes ago - 67 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 145 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside "the Bi-ch Came Out Of Me Son, I Aint Gonna Front...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 67 comments - by reelife

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.