This is BX @ Boxden.com


Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks


 Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks
 01-29-2013, 10:35 PMonline - #21
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$8,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BIGMARS


2:53



predicted his own destiny
 01-29-2013, 10:38 PMaway - #22
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$4,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by datVAkid
2:53



predicted his own destiny
Word, shyt was crazy. And he got an extra 20 so he wasn't lying

 01-29-2013, 10:41 PMaway - #23
Menelek 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,850 | 10249233
Originally Posted by justinjones
or max b just don't give a fuk....some people are just like that

lil reese be acting spaced out too in a couple of interviews but nobody says he has some kind of mental problem only keef...

if keef has asperger then its more of a social thing that can be worked on rather than my niece and nephew who are not going to be able to say sentences because of their autisim

there are computer hackers,movie directors,pulitzer prize winners even somebody with a phd that has aspergers so its not like dude is a complete loss



Thx for the info cause I was only some what sure... I cant remember where or what I was watching and I remember the girl was fairly intelligent and productive just socially awkward.

Ppl who are full on Autistic have more challenges and may not even speak if Im not mistaken.
 01-29-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #24
CartelFamill 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,023 | 3248785
Max is Street nicca....HE WANTED PAPER....30 Geez will go fast....Do you think he knew his Step Brother was goin' Blow the niccas Brains Out?

Gucci mane is CERTIFIED WACK JOB.....

But then there's somethin' YALL DONT FIGURE In......THESE MUTHA!!AS IS ON DRUGS!
 01-29-2013, 10:52 PMaway - #25
drillmatic 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$14,300 | POWERFUL
cornball niccas always write it off as an excuse to fall back on when you !! up
 01-29-2013, 10:52 PMaway - #26
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$4,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CartelFamill
Max is Street nicca....HE WANTED PAPER....30 Geez will go fast....Do you think he knew his Step Brother was goin' Blow the niccas Brains Out?

Gucci mane is CERTIFIED WACK JOB.....

But then there's somethin' YALL DONT FIGURE In......THESE MUTHA!!AS IS ON DRUGS!
My nig, EVERYBODY on some !!. Not everyone reacts the same. Regular niccas do smoke and/or drink often, if not everyday. Shyt I usually only post when I'm high
 01-29-2013, 10:55 PMonline - #27
marcusaka50 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$19,658 | POWERFUL
boo !!ing hoo.....if i personally knew the nicca I probably would help him but i don't know that nicca. its million niccaz out here who grow up in unst@ble households. I bet ya'll aint thought enough to help them. Ya'll aint about to do !!. You just mad your favorite rapper !!ed up and want somebody to feel sorry for him just like you do. I promise you that you will get over it.
 01-29-2013, 10:55 PMaway - #28
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$4,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
cornball niccas always write it off as an excuse to fall back on when you !! up
Some do, and worse than that is the people that make excuses for them. A lot of cats really are fukced up tho.
 01-29-2013, 10:58 PMaway - #29
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$4,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
boo !!ing hoo.....if i personally knew the nicca I probably would help him but i don't know that nicca. its million niccaz out here who grow up in unst@ble households. I bet ya'll aint thought enough to help them. Ya'll aint about to do !!. You just mad your favorite rapper !!ed up and want somebody to feel sorry for him just like you do. I promise you that you will get over it.
niccas ain't talking about helping or doing shyt tho. It was a question. And I'm sure Chief Keef can't be anyone outside his family favorite rapper. It's a discussion, food for thought.
 01-29-2013, 10:58 PMonline - #30
Playa 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$21,565 | POWERFUL
Nah he just followed a path that not many can agree with for obv. reasons. Maybe his career can get him out of it but it doesn't look that way. He's banking off the same !! that's destroying his hood and hoods like his around the world.
 01-29-2013, 11:06 PMaway - #31
machon24 

  d 
space
$10 | 71107
Katt Williams: weed makes you smart. - YouTube



 01-29-2013, 11:29 PMaway - #32
psylence2k 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$9,290 | POWERFUL
because admitting you have a mental illness is even more taboo in minority communities than in white communities. kinda like homosecksuality was/is.

plus most minority folk in the hood dont have the time/money to be dealing with mental illness. Their mindset is " we struggling over here, you dont got time to be mentally ill"

I also thinking having to deal with a bunch of other "real life" shyt (struggles, challenges, etc) kinda helps it a little as well.

Either way , most kids who have a mental illness in the hood end up in jail at a young age anyway. I remember hearing that the majority of minorities in prison have some form of mental illness.

The affluent white kids with mental illnesses become sheltered in their rural suburban neighborhoods, bottle it up, and end up doing something crazy eventually.
 01-29-2013, 11:33 PMaway - #33
hou12 

  d 
space
$2,320 | 5992952
Here come the "weed is bad" niccas...
 01-30-2013, 01:35 AMaway - #34
eighty9s 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$98 | 1609258
story of gucci, max b, and cheif keef

The Dogs - Your mama's on crack rock - YouTube

Last edited by eighty9s; 01-30-2013 at 01:44 AM..
 01-30-2013, 02:04 AMonline - #35
dejordan 

  d 
space
$1,239 | 3272151
!!ing !!
 01-30-2013, 06:25 AMaway - #36
240ka 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$9,302 | POWERFUL
it would be different if this nicca was like 50 tyson. hes competent when relates to gangbanging so Im not going to give him a pass on anything else
 01-30-2013, 06:36 AMaway - #37
puffmypiff2k9 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$584 | 13303639
I think thats a rumor, that hasn't been actually confirmed.
 01-30-2013, 07:58 AMaway - #38
TheUzualSuSpect 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$926 | 4833969
Chief don't got apergers that's a rumor that was made up on the internet last year that everyone believed so they decided its true. Sum of yall nigguhs are fvckin dumb talkin bout he's normal around his ppl but not on interviews mental retardation aint sum shyt u just turn on or off wen u feel like it. Yall wanna know wuts wrong with keef? The nigguh was never rdy for the type of pressure and media coverage he's getting. He went from coolin on the block dead broke to riding round in nice cars fvckin hoes getting interviewed taking pictures and havin money complete 180 from where he was at not to long ago

He's pretty normal in his interviews now I saw one a lil while ago where he was talkin loud n everything. I think he was just shy and its obvi the nigguh was getting waaaaayyyy to faded before the interviews lol I be gettin like that 2 if I smoke a lot.
 01-30-2013, 09:38 AMaway - #39
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$8,223 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
or max b just don't give a fuk....some people are just like that

lil reese be acting spaced out too in a couple of interviews but nobody says he has some kind of mental problem only keef...

if keef has asperger then its more of a social thing that can be worked on rather than my niece and nephew who are not going to be able to say sentences because of their autisim

there are computer hackers,movie directors,pulitzer prize winners even somebody with a phd that has aspergers so its not like dude is a complete loss
Indeed, I agree... especially about Reese. To be honest though, I don't think there's anything " wrong " with them as far as disorders go. I personally believe it's all of the drugs they consume.

Reese has made quite a few references to rollin' in a couple of songs. When you see he him in music videos he never seems to look at the camera for more than a few seconds at at time (he'll usually look down at the floor)... or he'll be reallllllly close to someone with his arm around them while he stares at them.
 01-30-2013, 11:36 AMaway - #40
Curb 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,943 | 8412982
Originally Posted by TheUzualSuSpect
Chief don't got apergers that's a rumor that was made up on the internet last year that everyone believed so they decided its true. Sum of yall nigguhs are fvckin dumb talkin bout he's normal around his ppl but not on interviews mental retardation aint sum shyt u just turn on or off wen u feel like it. Yall wanna know wuts wrong with keef? The nigguh was never rdy for the type of pressure and media coverage he's getting. He went from coolin on the block dead broke to riding round in nice cars fvckin hoes getting interviewed taking pictures and havin money complete 180 from where he was at not to long ago

He's pretty normal in his interviews now I saw one a lil while ago where he was talkin loud n everything. I think he was just shy and its obvi the nigguh was getting waaaaayyyy to faded before the interviews lol I be gettin like that 2 if I smoke a lot.
Truth; the dude is only sixteen years old lmao.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
61 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
57 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
71 comments
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 1 minute ago - 99 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 Video inside Lil Boosie At The Breakfast Club: Rap Game, Fake Love,...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub
  Every Dope Rapper Ever Sitting At A Table In Their Pri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Laronla
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 31 minutes ago - 123 comments - by SeattleWon
 NFL Full 32 Nfl Team Schedule For 2014-2015
New reply 11 minutes ago - 188 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA 4x Nba Champion, 3x Finals Mvp, 2x Mvp And A 14x Nba A...
New reply 1 hour ago - 131 comments - by DominationCM
 Image(s) inside "and The Little Homie Jungle Is A Garden To Me&qu...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 77 comments - by PowerBar Ernie
 Image(s) inside Actual Iggy Azalea
New reply 1 hour ago - 135 comments - by HeruDat

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.