This is BX @ Boxden.com

Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks

Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks
 01-29-2013, 10:35 PMonline - #21
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,849 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BIGMARS

2:53

predicted his own destiny
 01-29-2013, 10:38 PMaway - #22
BIGMARS 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$5,649 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by datVAkid
2:53

predicted his own destiny
Word, shyt was crazy. And he got an extra 20 so he wasn't lying

01-29-2013, 10:41 PMaway - #23
Menelek 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,856 | 10249233
Originally Posted by justinjones
or max b just don't give a fuk....some people are just like that

lil reese be acting spaced out too in a couple of interviews but nobody says he has some kind of mental problem only keef...

if keef has asperger then its more of a social thing that can be worked on rather than my niece and nephew who are not going to be able to say sentences because of their autisim

there are computer hackers,movie directors,pulitzer prize winners even somebody with a phd that has aspergers so its not like dude is a complete loss

Thx for the info cause I was only some what sure... I cant remember where or what I was watching and I remember the girl was fairly intelligent and productive just socially awkward.

Ppl who are full on Autistic have more challenges and may not even speak if Im not mistaken.
 01-29-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #24
CartelFamill 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,697 | 7867251
Max is Street ni##a....HE WANTED PAPER....30 Geez will go fast....Do you think he knew his Step Brother was goin' Blow the ni##as Brains Out?

Gucci mane is CERTIFIED WACK JOB.....

But then there's somethin' YALL DONT FIGURE In......THESE MUTHA####AS IS ON DRUGS!
 01-29-2013, 10:52 PMaway - #25
Nasty Neighbor 114 heat pts114

d 
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
cornball ni##as always write it off as an excuse to fall back on when you #### up
 01-29-2013, 10:52 PMaway - #26
BIGMARS 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$5,649 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CartelFamill
Max is Street ni##a....HE WANTED PAPER....30 Geez will go fast....Do you think he knew his Step Brother was goin' Blow the ni##as Brains Out?

Gucci mane is CERTIFIED WACK JOB.....

But then there's somethin' YALL DONT FIGURE In......THESE MUTHA####AS IS ON DRUGS!
My nig, EVERYBODY on some ####. Not everyone reacts the same. Regular ni##as do smoke and/or drink often, if not everyday. Shyt I usually only post when I'm high
 01-29-2013, 10:55 PMonline - #27
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$20,729 | POWERFUL
boo ####ing hoo.....if i personally knew the ni##a I probably would help him but i don't know that ni##a. its million ni##az out here who grow up in unst@ble households. I bet ya'll aint thought enough to help them. Ya'll aint about to do ####. You just mad your favorite rapper ####ed up and want somebody to feel sorry for him just like you do. I promise you that you will get over it.
 01-29-2013, 10:55 PMaway - #28
BIGMARS 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$5,649 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
cornball ni##as always write it off as an excuse to fall back on when you #### up
Some do, and worse than that is the people that make excuses for them. A lot of cats really are fukced up tho.
 01-29-2013, 10:58 PMaway - #29
BIGMARS 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$5,649 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
boo ####ing hoo.....if i personally knew the ni##a I probably would help him but i don't know that ni##a. its million ni##az out here who grow up in unst@ble households. I bet ya'll aint thought enough to help them. Ya'll aint about to do ####. You just mad your favorite rapper ####ed up and want somebody to feel sorry for him just like you do. I promise you that you will get over it.
ni##as ain't talking about helping or doing shyt tho. It was a question. And I'm sure Chief Keef can't be anyone outside his family favorite rapper. It's a discussion, food for thought.
 01-29-2013, 10:58 PMaway - #30
Playa 68 heat pts68

d 
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
Nah he just followed a path that not many can agree with for obv. reasons. Maybe his career can get him out of it but it doesn't look that way. He's banking off the same #### that's destroying his hood and hoods like his around the world.
 01-29-2013, 11:06 PMaway - #31
machon24 

d 
space
$10 | 71107

01-29-2013, 11:29 PMonline - #32
psylence2k 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$9,938 | POWERFUL
because admitting you have a mental illness is even more taboo in minority communities than in white communities. kinda like homos3xuality was/is.

plus most minority folk in the hood dont have the time/money to be dealing with mental illness. Their mindset is " we struggling over here, you dont got time to be mentally ill"

I also thinking having to deal with a bunch of other "real life" shyt (struggles, challenges, etc) kinda helps it a little as well.

Either way , most kids who have a mental illness in the hood end up in jail at a young age anyway. I remember hearing that the majority of minorities in prison have some form of mental illness.

The affluent white kids with mental illnesses become sheltered in their rural suburban neighborhoods, bottle it up, and end up doing something crazy eventually.
 01-29-2013, 11:33 PMaway - #33
hou12 

d 
space
$3,348 | 10081727
Here come the "weed is bad" ni##as...
 01-30-2013, 01:35 AMaway - #34
eighty9s 3 heat pts

d 
space
$98 | 1609258
story of gucci, max b, and cheif keef

Last edited by eighty9s; 01-30-2013 at 01:44 AM..
 01-30-2013, 02:04 AMaway - #35
dejordan 

d 
space
$1,586 | 3831998
####ing ####
 01-30-2013, 06:25 AMaway - #36
240ka 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$11,968 | POWERFUL
it would be different if this ni##a was like 50 tyson. hes competent when relates to gangbanging so Im not going to give him a pass on anything else
 01-30-2013, 06:36 AMaway - #37
puffmypiff2k9 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$645 | 14906653
I think thats a rumor, that hasn't been actually confirmed.
 01-30-2013, 07:58 AMaway - #38
TheUzualSuSpect 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,122 | 6449392
Chief don't got apergers that's a rumor that was made up on the internet last year that everyone believed so they decided its true. Sum of yall nigguhs are fvckin dumb talkin bout he's normal around his ppl but not on interviews mental retardation aint sum shyt u just turn on or off wen u feel like it. Yall wanna know wuts wrong with keef? The nigguh was never rdy for the type of pressure and media coverage he's getting. He went from coolin on the block dead broke to riding round in nice cars fvckin hoes getting interviewed taking pictures and havin money complete 180 from where he was at not to long ago

He's pretty normal in his interviews now I saw one a lil while ago where he was talkin loud n everything. I think he was just shy and its obvi the nigguh was getting waaaaayyyy to faded before the interviews lol I be gettin like that 2 if I smoke a lot.
 01-30-2013, 09:38 AMonline - #39
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$8,664 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
or max b just don't give a fuk....some people are just like that

lil reese be acting spaced out too in a couple of interviews but nobody says he has some kind of mental problem only keef...

if keef has asperger then its more of a social thing that can be worked on rather than my niece and nephew who are not going to be able to say sentences because of their autisim

there are computer hackers,movie directors,pulitzer prize winners even somebody with a phd that has aspergers so its not like dude is a complete loss
Indeed, I agree... especially about Reese. To be honest though, I don't think there's anything " wrong " with them as far as disorders go. I personally believe it's all of the drugs they consume.

Reese has made quite a few references to rollin' in a couple of songs. When you see he him in music videos he never seems to look at the camera for more than a few seconds at at time (he'll usually look down at the floor)... or he'll be reallllllly close to someone with his arm around them while he stares at them.
 01-30-2013, 11:36 AMaway - #40
Curb 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,309 | 9760490
Originally Posted by TheUzualSuSpect
Chief don't got apergers that's a rumor that was made up on the internet last year that everyone believed so they decided its true. Sum of yall nigguhs are fvckin dumb talkin bout he's normal around his ppl but not on interviews mental retardation aint sum shyt u just turn on or off wen u feel like it. Yall wanna know wuts wrong with keef? The nigguh was never rdy for the type of pressure and media coverage he's getting. He went from coolin on the block dead broke to riding round in nice cars fvckin hoes getting interviewed taking pictures and havin money complete 180 from where he was at not to long ago

He's pretty normal in his interviews now I saw one a lil while ago where he was talkin loud n everything. I think he was just shy and its obvi the nigguh was getting waaaaayyyy to faded before the interviews lol I be gettin like that 2 if I smoke a lot.
Truth; the dude is only sixteen years old lmao.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
72 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
83 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 16 seconds ago - 52 comments - by chrismb
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 111 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 51 seconds ago - 131 comments - by The Bully
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 8 minutes ago - 106 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Oct 28 - Life Under Obama Sucks. And These Numbers Pro...
New reply 1 minute ago - 92 comments - by KFrizzle
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 11 minutes ago - 461 comments - by Frasier
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Frankybaby
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 138 comments - by lilbeast

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.