This is BX @ Boxden.com

Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks

Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks
topic by DrX - 01-29-2013, 10:07 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

gucci, keef, max b etc.....have obvious serious mental problems....but instead of ppl trying to looking at that, all u see is words like "coon" to describe them. these white shooters are always "genius" with some type of clinical mental issue....many kids doing bad in the black community have those same issues....but they go ignored....i knew plenty of dudes that had problems ....but they weren't never helped or diagnosed

he never had a chance...hell most likely end up in jail or dead.... ppl like him cant comprehend the consequences of their actions...he needs guidance and strong support

keef have a serious mental problem....combine that with no special education, young irresponsible single parent and a n@sty environment....u except him to be a model citizen?

as if life is that simple and humans aren't that complex....all im saying is...take time to think instead of dismissing a person, because school shooters arent the only ones that need deep help

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

44 comments for "Why is chief Keef mental illness ignored, why is mental illness ignored when it comes to blacks"

01-29-2013, 10:08 PMaway - #2
cankstoochie 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$9,718 | POWERFUL
 01-29-2013, 10:08 PMaway - #3
Im Soo Special 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$9,438 | POWERFUL
nicca how dare you mention max b

kill yaself boi
 01-29-2013, 10:10 PMaway - #4
NETS05 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$2,567 | 16806703
take your a$s to sleep
 01-29-2013, 10:10 PMaway - #5
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,433 | POWERFUL
You're right. If he ain't actin, that nicca seem slightly retarded. Then again he's a young street nicca who's doin interviews, meetings, touring the country and all that cool shyt and he has no media training.
 01-29-2013, 10:10 PMaway - #6
CS35 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$8,496 | POWERFUL
cuz you all crazy

i kid i kid
 01-29-2013, 10:11 PMaway - #7
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,929 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Im Soo Special

kill yaself boi
max dont have mental problems? he cant control his impulses, he have a imbalance
 01-29-2013, 10:12 PMaway - #8
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,929 | POWERFUL
YouTube

seriously, keef got real problems...listen to his interviews
 01-29-2013, 10:13 PMaway - #9
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,433 | POWERFUL
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Im Soo Special

kill yaself boi
That's another slow nicca

Max was wild and funny as shyt, but you could tell that his brain was cooked
 01-29-2013, 10:15 PMaway - #10
Menelek 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,850 | 10249233
Hes reported to have a slight asberger which is a form of autism thats mild.

Its not that serious ppl with that form live relatively productive lives they just might be akward socially.

But I think he said its not true.. I really dont care about him so I dont know for sure but I have seen that somewhere google it.
 01-29-2013, 10:15 PMaway - #11
Phillipmcd 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$1,355 | 17113849
Originally Posted by DrX
These white shooters are always "genius" with some type of clinical mental issue
That is true. The white kid that shoots up a school has mental issues but the black kid that shoots up the block is a Thug.

I'm white, not that it matters...
 01-29-2013, 10:16 PMaway - #12
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,929 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BIGMARS
That's another slow nicca

Max was wild and funny as shyt, but you could tell that his brain was cooked
exactly, all jokes aside....max been in and out of jail his whole life and he threw it all away over something so petty...he dont have any self control....he cant see logic or reason
 01-29-2013, 10:18 PMaway - #13
Peterparker 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,919 | POWERFUL
OP make some valid points
 01-29-2013, 10:19 PMaway - #14
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,433 | POWERFUL

Max B and french Montana clownin hard hell rell hahaha - YouTube
 01-29-2013, 10:26 PMaway - #15
Stillhyphy 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$4,714 | POWERFUL
It's clear as daylight that he has that disorder. lil bruh is completely socially awkward when he's not with his people. Find a video with him and his niccas and family, then look at a interview video. people just dont give sympathy to blacks like keef, they just see a 'menace to society'
 01-29-2013, 10:26 PMaway - #16
Solitary Genius 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$2,672 | 18503899
Don't matter who you are if ur that arrogant no one will have sympathy 4 u....
 01-29-2013, 10:27 PMaway - #17
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,433 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DrX
exactly, all jokes aside....max been in and out of jail his whole life and he threw it all away over something so petty...he dont have any self control....he cant see logic or reason
That's how it is sometimes, there's always those niccas in the hood that go in and out of jail. Just happens Max, who had the talent to fix his whole situation, was one of them niccas. Institutionalized.

The shyt isn't just a word. Dude a met a year ago had just been home 4 years after doing 25 for a manslaughter. He says the correctional process is basically diagnosing inmates with whatever since they view it as everyone in jail must have some social disorder, and druggin niccas up.
 01-29-2013, 10:28 PMaway - #18
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,433 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stillhyphy
people just dont give sympathy to blacks like keef, they just see a 'menace to society'
 01-29-2013, 10:29 PMonline - #19
justinjones 206 heat pts206

d 
space
$40,698 | POWERFUL
or max b just don't give a fuk....some people are just like that

lil reese be acting spaced out too in a couple of interviews but nobody says he has some kind of mental problem only keef...

if keef has asperger then its more of a social thing that can be worked on rather than my niece and nephew who are not going to be able to say sentences because of their autisim

there are computer hackers,movie directors,pulitzer prize winners even somebody with a phd that has aspergers so its not like dude is a complete loss
 01-29-2013, 10:34 PMaway - #20
BIGMARS 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,433 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
or max b just don't give a fuk....some people are just like that

lil reese be acting spaced out too in a couple of interviews but nobody says he has some kind of mental problem only keef...

if keef has asperger then its more of a social thing that can be worked on rather than my niece and nephew who are not going to be able to say sentences because of their autisim

there are computer hackers,movie directors,pulitzer prize winners even somebody with a phd that has aspergers so its not like dude is a complete loss
OP isn't saying he's a complete loss or playin him. Just some true shyt. White kids, and some other nationalities, don't look down on talking to a therapist, psychiatrist, or counselor like the black community does.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
53 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
69 comments
Xbox Uno update coming tonight (Apr 14)
52 comments
 Video inside 50 Cent - Hustler (official Video)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 Image(s) inside So Excited To Meet My Dad...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Ham Rove
 NBA It's Crazy How Lebron Bouta Pass Niggas That Been In T...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 72 comments - by HeatMafia410
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 118 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside Jay Z A.k.a Grandpa Jay A Blood Now Now.
New reply 22 minutes ago - 165 comments - by BLUE JACK$ON
 Image(s) inside Rappers With Fake Watches Put On Blast!
New reply 8 minutes ago - 144 comments - by ChickzNKickz
 NCAAB The Shabazz Effect: Ncaa Will Now Allow Division I Stu...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 59 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.