This is BX @ Boxden.com

Why does Southern rappers suck so bad? MUST READ !!

Why does Southern rappers suck so bad? MUST READ !!
topic by ajeana - 08-31-2010, 06:30 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

First of all, it shouldn't even be considered rap. It sounds more like pop music. They cannot rap. They are not real rappers. Their music does not increase your intelligent. Just listen to their lyrics. It makes me laugh, and at the same time, it's an embarrasment. What Southern rapper can rap better than Canibus or Papoose? None. First of all, Canibus used to work for the Department of Justice and has a degree in Computer Science. According to what I have read, one of the best rappers in the South is someone called Lil Wayne, also known to some simply as Little B**ch, Little di#k, or Little Brain. I heard his music. It put me to sleep. For real. They should have a televised freestyle match with Southern rappers vs East Coast rappers. Without the background and the beats, everyone will be like, when listening to Southern rappers, "What the f*ck is this nonsense?" East Coast rappers can k!ll the South. Southern rappers should attend a summer rapping camp. LOL. They can't even talk right

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

102 comments for "Why does Southern rappers suck so bad? MUST READ !!"

08-31-2010, 06:40 PMonline - #2
ThaReapa420 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$32,633 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ajeana
First of all, it shouldn't even be considered rap. It sounds more like pop music. They cannot rap. They are not real rappers. Their music does not increase your intelligent. Just listen to their lyrics. It makes me laugh, and at the same time, it's an embarrasment. What Southern rapper can rap better than Canibus or Papoose? None. First of all, Canibus used to work for the Department of Justice and has a degree in Computer Science. According to what I have read, one of the best rappers in the South is someone called Lil Wayne, also known to some simply as Little B**ch, Little di#k, or Little Brain. I heard his music. It put me to sleep. For real. They should have a televised freestyle match with Southern rappers vs East Coast rappers. Without the background and the beats, everyone will be like, when listening to Southern rappers, "What the f*ck is this nonsense?" East Coast rappers can k!ll the South. Southern rappers should attend a summer rapping camp. LOL. They can't even talk right

Everything bolded is why noone has posted in your retarded a$s thread...you're retarded have a nice day
 08-31-2010, 06:45 PMaway - #3
Albert Grindste 

d 
space
$27 | 28107
With rappers like Chamillionaire, Z-Ro, Lil Wayne(he is a good rapper), TI, & B.o.B.. . . . . The South has the most versatile rappers. . . we have "trap", "rap", "hip-hop", "lyrical", & "commercial". . . .we have it all. . .Im sorry you feel this way bout the south but we do go hard
 08-31-2010, 06:45 PMaway - #4
Jmoore334 

d 
space
$2,043 | 4185249
ni##a Log Your Attention Hungry a$s Off
 08-31-2010, 06:51 PMaway - #5
Big Louie Guwop 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$7,207 | POWERFUL
first of all ITS NOT A MUST READ AT ALL
second of all how the #### did u get all those rep points in that little amount of time talking as stupid as u do??

Dont u hate it when ni##as always tryna knock someone elses hustle. how else u want them to feed themselves.lol
 08-31-2010, 06:52 PMaway - #6
Livin Life 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,012 | 12577349
If it's a real problem for you then fix it .
 08-31-2010, 06:56 PMaway - #7
Future 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$31,731 | POWERFUL
That #### all sounds the same but South got couple of nice cats like Ludacris, Chamillionaire, Scarface, OutKast, T.I.
 08-31-2010, 06:57 PMaway - #8
"SS" 7 heat pts

d 
space
$8,376 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Livin Life
If it's a real problem for you then fix it .
i mean if your main argument is brains and inteligence and u cant even construct a proper sentence and spell basic words then its a problem. Maybe u should stop listening to music and pick up a book.
 08-31-2010, 06:57 PMaway - #9
Future 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$31,731 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jmoore334
ni##a Log Your Attention Hungry a$s Off
How many times you gonna say that to different people? #### was funny after the first time you said it come up with somethin new
 08-31-2010, 06:58 PMaway - #10
chuckdiesel 

d 
space
$162 | 265832
this ni##a talking like he bout to cry or something....somebody must of hurt his litty bitty feelings...LMMAO....go suck a goat di#k boy.....south run this ya!!!!! ol #### a$s
 08-31-2010, 07:00 PMaway - #11
Curtisimo 2 heat pts

d 
space
$11,282 | POWERFUL
First of all, it shouldn't even be considered rap. It sounds more like pop music. They cannot rap. They are not real rappers. Their music does not increase your intelligent.
Stoped reading

My ni##a music is entertainment if you want to increse your intelligence read a book

coming from an NYC ni##a right here yall ni##az just need to stop hating on the south, that #### got old in 2006 and it's 2010 and yall still hating??

Just listen to the music you like and stop ####ing about what music other people like
 08-31-2010, 07:00 PMonline - #12
ajeana 1063 heat pts1063

d 
space
$5,848 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jade Yorker
How many times you gonna say that to different people? #### was funny after the first time you said it come up with somethin new

Thanks, I was about to same the same thing to that fool . ni##a I post news unlike you
 08-31-2010, 07:03 PMaway - #13
KYP 

d 
space
$1,681 | 8239083
News? Did you not get the memo that the south has been winning for years now?
 08-31-2010, 07:03 PMonline - #14
ajeana 1063 heat pts1063

d 
space
$5,848 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
Everything bolded is why noone has posted in your retarded a$s thread...you're retarded have a nice day
Must be from the SOUTH, LMAO.
 08-31-2010, 07:04 PMaway - #15
Lupe Hunter 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$11,073 | POWERFUL
Outkast
J. Cole
Little Brother
Scarface
T.I
B.o.B
Big K.R.I.T
Bun B
early Ludacris
Lil Wayne
stop your complaining
 08-31-2010, 07:05 PMonline - #16
ajeana 1063 heat pts1063

d 
space
$5,848 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KYP
News? Did you not get the memo that the south has been winning for years now?

Who cares?
98% of them never finished high school, all im saying is they need to change the culture . Maybe use proper english once in a while.
 08-31-2010, 07:07 PMaway - #17
5_star_smitty|m 147 heat pts147

d 
space
$37,343 | POWERFUL
 08-31-2010, 07:08 PMaway - #18
Future 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$31,731 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lupe Hunter
Outkast
J. Cole
Little Brother
Scarface
T.I
B.o.B
Big K.R.I.T
Bun B
early Ludacris
Lil Wayne
stop your complaining
Damn, didn't know B.o.B. was from the South that dude is mad nice
 08-31-2010, 07:08 PMaway - #19
justinjones 244 heat pts244

d 
space
$42,901 | POWERFUL
seriously ajeana how old are you?
 08-31-2010, 07:08 PMaway - #20
JoeyPrince 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$2,374 | POWERFUL
Keep the south out ya mouth ####

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
88 comments
NBA Derrick Rose Highlights vs. Cavs - 30PTS (12/18 FG, 4/5..
57 comments
NBA REPORT: Source Claims Kobe Nearly Prevented Steve Nash T..
54 comments
  Chief Keef Dropped From Interscope
New reply 12 seconds ago - 276 comments - by youngige
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- Shotgun Suge Vs Charron [discussio...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 115 comments - by ZeusSlaps
  10 Producers Accused Of Making The Same Beat Over And ...
New reply 19 seconds ago - 128 comments - by sittinpretti
 Image(s) inside I Think It Is Safe To Say That Any Bx Member Would Plo...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Ole-G
 Image(s) inside Slowbucks Responds
New reply 3 minutes ago - 117 comments - by ajeana
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard D...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 121 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  What Podcasts Help You Get Through Work?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 67 comments - by what ever
 Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds 2 Ig Comment
New reply 11 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Dray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,792 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.