This is BX @ Boxden.com

Why does Southern rappers suck so bad? MUST READ !!

Why does Southern rappers suck so bad? MUST READ !!
topic by ajeana - 08-31-2010, 06:30 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

First of all, it shouldn't even be considered rap. It sounds more like pop music. They cannot rap. They are not real rappers. Their music does not increase your intelligent. Just listen to their lyrics. It makes me laugh, and at the same time, it's an embarrasment. What Southern rapper can rap better than Canibus or Papoose? None. First of all, Canibus used to work for the Department of Justice and has a degree in Computer Science. According to what I have read, one of the best rappers in the South is someone called Lil Wayne, also known to some simply as Little B**ch, Little di#k, or Little Brain. I heard his music. It put me to sleep. For real. They should have a televised freestyle match with Southern rappers vs East Coast rappers. Without the background and the beats, everyone will be like, when listening to Southern rappers, "What the f*ck is this nonsense?" East Coast rappers can k!ll the South. Southern rappers should attend a summer rapping camp. LOL. They can't even talk right

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

102 comments for "Why does Southern rappers suck so bad? MUST READ !!"

08-31-2010, 06:40 PMaway - #2
ThaReapa420 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$32,034 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ajeana
First of all, it shouldn't even be considered rap. It sounds more like pop music. They cannot rap. They are not real rappers. Their music does not increase your intelligent. Just listen to their lyrics. It makes me laugh, and at the same time, it's an embarrasment. What Southern rapper can rap better than Canibus or Papoose? None. First of all, Canibus used to work for the Department of Justice and has a degree in Computer Science. According to what I have read, one of the best rappers in the South is someone called Lil Wayne, also known to some simply as Little B**ch, Little di#k, or Little Brain. I heard his music. It put me to sleep. For real. They should have a televised freestyle match with Southern rappers vs East Coast rappers. Without the background and the beats, everyone will be like, when listening to Southern rappers, "What the f*ck is this nonsense?" East Coast rappers can k!ll the South. Southern rappers should attend a summer rapping camp. LOL. They can't even talk right

Everything bolded is why noone has posted in your retarded a$s thread...you're retarded have a nice day
 08-31-2010, 06:45 PMaway - #3
Albert Grindste 

d 
space
$27 | 28107
With rappers like Chamillionaire, Z-Ro, Lil Wayne(he is a good rapper), TI, & B.o.B.. . . . . The South has the most versatile rappers. . . we have "trap", "rap", "hip-hop", "lyrical", & "commercial". . . .we have it all. . .Im sorry you feel this way bout the south but we do go hard
 08-31-2010, 06:45 PMaway - #4
Jmoore334 

d 
space
$2,043 | 4185249
ni##a Log Your Attention Hungry a$s Off
 08-31-2010, 06:51 PMaway - #5
Big Louie Guwop 59 heat pts59

d 
space
$6,976 | POWERFUL
first of all ITS NOT A MUST READ AT ALL
second of all how the #### did u get all those rep points in that little amount of time talking as stupid as u do??

Dont u hate it when ni##as always tryna knock someone elses hustle. how else u want them to feed themselves.lol
 08-31-2010, 06:52 PMaway - #6
Livin Life 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,922 | 12175223
If it's a real problem for you then fix it .
 08-31-2010, 06:56 PMaway - #7
Future 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$31,649 | POWERFUL
That #### all sounds the same but South got couple of nice cats like Ludacris, Chamillionaire, Scarface, OutKast, T.I.
 08-31-2010, 06:57 PMaway - #8
"SS" 7 heat pts

d 
space
$8,328 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Livin Life
If it's a real problem for you then fix it .
i mean if your main argument is brains and inteligence and u cant even construct a proper sentence and spell basic words then its a problem. Maybe u should stop listening to music and pick up a book.
 08-31-2010, 06:57 PMaway - #9
Future 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$31,649 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jmoore334
ni##a Log Your Attention Hungry a$s Off
How many times you gonna say that to different people? #### was funny after the first time you said it come up with somethin new
 08-31-2010, 06:58 PMaway - #10
chuckdiesel 

d 
space
$162 | 265832
this ni##a talking like he bout to cry or something....somebody must of hurt his litty bitty feelings...LMMAO....go suck a goat di#k boy.....south run this ya!!!!! ol #### a$s
 08-31-2010, 07:00 PMaway - #11
Curtisimo 2 heat pts

d 
space
$11,230 | POWERFUL
First of all, it shouldn't even be considered rap. It sounds more like pop music. They cannot rap. They are not real rappers. Their music does not increase your intelligent.
Stoped reading

My ni##a music is entertainment if you want to increse your intelligence read a book

coming from an NYC ni##a right here yall ni##az just need to stop hating on the south, that #### got old in 2006 and it's 2010 and yall still hating??

Just listen to the music you like and stop ####ing about what music other people like
 08-31-2010, 07:00 PMaway - #12
ajeana 1036 heat pts1036

d 
space
$5,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jade Yorker
How many times you gonna say that to different people? #### was funny after the first time you said it come up with somethin new

Thanks, I was about to same the same thing to that fool . ni##a I post news unlike you
 08-31-2010, 07:03 PMaway - #13
KYP 

d 
space
$1,674 | 8029048
News? Did you not get the memo that the south has been winning for years now?
 08-31-2010, 07:03 PMaway - #14
ajeana 1036 heat pts1036

d 
space
$5,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
Everything bolded is why noone has posted in your retarded a$s thread...you're retarded have a nice day
Must be from the SOUTH, LMAO.
 08-31-2010, 07:04 PMonline - #15
Lupe Hunter 58 heat pts58

d 
space
$10,908 | POWERFUL
Outkast
J. Cole
Little Brother
Scarface
T.I
B.o.B
Big K.R.I.T
Bun B
early Ludacris
Lil Wayne
stop your complaining
 08-31-2010, 07:05 PMaway - #16
ajeana 1036 heat pts1036

d 
space
$5,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KYP
News? Did you not get the memo that the south has been winning for years now?

Who cares?
98% of them never finished high school, all im saying is they need to change the culture . Maybe use proper english once in a while.
 08-31-2010, 07:07 PMaway - #17
5_star_smitty|m 142 heat pts142

d 
space
$36,585 | POWERFUL
 08-31-2010, 07:08 PMaway - #18
Future 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$31,649 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lupe Hunter
Outkast
J. Cole
Little Brother
Scarface
T.I
B.o.B
Big K.R.I.T
Bun B
early Ludacris
Lil Wayne
stop your complaining
Damn, didn't know B.o.B. was from the South that dude is mad nice
 08-31-2010, 07:08 PMonline - #19
justinjones 242 heat pts242

d 
space
$42,774 | POWERFUL
seriously ajeana how old are you?
 08-31-2010, 07:08 PMaway - #20
JoeyPrince 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$2,374 | POWERFUL
Keep the south out ya mouth ####

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX Floyd mayweather making major changes to his team
74 comments
NBA D wade the years you might have missed
62 comments
NFL Goodell News Conference 3 ET
168 comments
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 14 seconds ago - 158 comments - by Slickems
 NBA Cleveland Cavaliers Interested In Roy Hibbert
New reply 4 minutes ago - 69 comments - by metatr0n
 Image(s) inside :kanyewhatisthis: ???
New reply 26 seconds ago - 78 comments - by Solitary Genius
 NFL Who Is The Most Overrated Quarterback In The Nfl?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 138 comments - by prettyklever
 Video inside This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Ye...
New reply 1 minute ago - 61 comments - by mrfreak76
 Video inside Jennifer Lopez Booty(remix) Ft. Iggy Azalea
New reply 13 minutes ago - 67 comments - by TheBoss2012
  Tracklist For T.i.'s New Album "paperwork" R...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 51 comments - by CaliSteppin
  Ios 8 Now Available
New reply 14 minutes ago - 136 comments - by RocawearMan

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.