This is BX @ Boxden.com


Why Do ni##as Put 3stacks Over Krayzie Bone


 Why Do ni##as Put 3stacks Over Krayzie Bone
 11-28-2013, 04:22 AMaway - #21
Snafu 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,146 | 0
Originally Posted by flyguy2000
Krayzie aint even the best in BTNH. That would go to Layzie Bone. Plus, 3stacks dont rap like BTNH either so I dont even see why your comparing them
Layzie bone? I'm surprised u didn't say wish bone is the best.
 11-28-2013, 05:24 AMaway - #22
case sensitive 

  d 
space
$3,306 | 8732671
Krayzie is def slept on. i'd never mention the 2 near eachother.
 11-28-2013, 06:43 AMaway - #23
metatr0n|M 206 heat pts206

  d 
space
$32,182 | POWERFUL
How when Wish is the best outta Bone Thugs
 11-28-2013, 08:22 AMaway - #24
786 

  d 
space
$419 | 2107334
As already mentioned, both completely different artists. Lyrically 3Stacks has him hands down. As far as melodies and flow I think Krayzie has him but hooks, song writing etc is really down to personal preference.
 11-28-2013, 08:28 AMaway - #25
ondareal 

  d 
space
$2,025 | 5824023
This was a random a$s thread. I be on boxden everyday and NEVER see Krayzie bone brought up but like once a year. You could literally use any artist other than 3k and make this same thread. Seein as how Krayzie isnt really compared with anybody commonly shouldnt this thread be titled something like "People sleep on Krayzie, but I think he's up there with the likes of artist such as andre 3k." or "Y doesnt Krayzie bone ever get mentioned with the greats?"

 11-28-2013, 08:50 AMaway - #26
pocketchange 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$4,988 | POWERFUL
Someone put 3k on Krazy's head? I thought he'd be worth more.
 11-28-2013, 08:51 AMaway - #27
SomeOnesoN 132 heat pts132

  d 
space
$12,354 | POWERFUL
Krayzie Bone is like a black Blues Brother. His Style>>>
So laid back and chill, even wth a turnt up temp.

Krayzie Bone>>>
 11-28-2013, 09:05 AMonline - #28
CosbySweater 176 heat pts176

  d 
space
$22,009 | POWERFUL
ni##as is so disrespectful to 3 Stacks
 11-28-2013, 09:09 AMaway - #29
A~team 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,628 | 5575523
Originally Posted by antoniob321
Andre 3000 >>> Everyone in BTNH
real talk tho
 11-29-2013, 04:13 PMaway - #30
flyguy2000 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,067 | 3714082
Yea Layzie Bone > Krayzie. Half you ni##as dont even know what the #### Krayzie is saying unless you have rap genius up while your listening. Lil Layzie underrated, UOENO

1.Layzie
2.Bizzy
3.Krayzie
4.Wish
5.Flesh

All Facts
 11-29-2013, 04:19 PMaway - #31
PvrpIITrill HTX 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$6,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by flyguy2000
Yea Layzie Bone > Krayzie. Half you ni##as dont even know what the #### Krayzie is saying unless you have rap genius up while your listening. Lil Layzie underrated, UOENO

1.Layzie
2.Bizzy
3.Krayzie
4.Wish
5.Flesh

All Facts
just because you can't decipher lyrics don't mean other can't










Krayzie Tha GAWD
 11-29-2013, 04:24 PMaway - #32
ATLANTASTAN 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$23,520 | POWERFUL
ni##a said Krazie wasn't the best outta bone
 11-29-2013, 04:29 PMaway - #33
flyguy2000 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,067 | 3714082
Originally Posted by klvnxtxvx
just because you can't decipher lyrics don't mean other can't





Krayzie Tha GAWD
You would pick some of the newer #### where everyone raps clearer.





Krayzie's verse comes last. You cant tell me you understand what this ni##a is saying without looking it up. Most of ya'll are saying Krayzie is the best because thats what the accepted opinion is from most Bone listeners. But its all a matter of opinion I guess

Layzie > Krayzie though
 11-29-2013, 04:33 PMaway - #34
JAY-H 

  d 
space
$1,433 | 5061252
Son really said layzie >>> krayzie f*ck outta here mr. Sawed off leatherface is definitely underrated
 11-29-2013, 04:39 PMaway - #35
PvrpIITrill HTX 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$6,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by flyguy2000
You would pick some of the newer #### where everyone raps clearer.



Krayzie's verse comes last. You cant tell me you understand what this ni##a is saying without looking it up. Most of ya'll are saying Krayzie is the best because thats what the accepted opinion is from most Bone listeners. But its all a matter of opinion I guess

Layzie > Krayzie though
i could give a #### what others think .

Layzie aint bad dawg i aint saying that , Krazy just better .

Kray > Bizzy/Layzie .
 11-29-2013, 04:47 PMaway - #36
JAY-H 

  d 
space
$1,433 | 5061252
Originally Posted by flyguy2000
Yea Layzie Bone > Krayzie. Half you ni##as dont even know what the #### Krayzie is saying unless you have rap genius up while your listening. Lil Layzie underrated, UOENO

1.Layzie
2.Bizzy
3.Krayzie
4.Wish
5.Flesh

All Facts
not only did dude say layzie is better than krayzie he said wish isn't the wackiest dude in the group I wish we could still give n*ggas preparation h
 11-29-2013, 04:52 PMaway - #37
PvrpIITrill HTX 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$6,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JAY-H
not only did dude say layzie is better than krayzie he said wish isn't the wackiest dude in the group I wish we could still give n*ggas preparation h
 11-29-2013, 04:58 PMaway - #38
flyguy2000 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,067 | 3714082
Originally Posted by JAY-H
not only did dude say layzie is better than krayzie he said wish isn't the wackiest dude in the group I wish we could still give n*ggas preparation h
Wish isn't the wackest though. Flesh did like 12 years so he doesn't have nearly as much material as the rest of the group. And even when he was dropping music he still wasn't really all that dope. I would have to hear more #### from him before I place him above Wish.

First track that came to my mind with Wish and Flesh together




You can't tell me Flesh's verse was better than Wish's

Like I told the other guy, its all a matter of opinion though.
 11-29-2013, 05:06 PMaway - #39
JAY-H 

  d 
space
$1,433 | 5061252
Originally Posted by flyguy2000
Wish isn't the wackest though. Flesh did like 12 years so he doesn't have nearly as much material as the rest of the group. And even when he was dropping music he still wasn't really all that dope. I would have to hear more #### from him before I place him above Wish.

First track that came to my mind with Wish and Flesh together


You can't tell me Flesh's verse was better than Wish's

Like I told the other guy, its all a matter of opinion though.
i guess wish was still tolerable on BTNHResurrection but from thug world order on he has been straight a$s son don't even try no more his verses on strength and loyalty was so a$s it wasn't even funny if there was a kray & lay version with no wish verses that would have been a classic..flesh is way better than dude even with limited material
 11-29-2013, 05:21 PMaway - #40
flyguy2000 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,067 | 3714082
Originally Posted by JAY-H
i guess wish was still tolerable on BTNHResurrection but from thug world order on he has been straight a$s son don't even try no more his verses on strength and loyalty was so a$s it wasn't even funny if there was a kray & lay version with no wish verses that would have been a classic..flesh is way better than dude even with limited material
I can agree with this, #### would have been fire.
I dont really #### with Wish or Flesh like that (seeing how low they are) but Flesh is the worst out the group. They are both trash in my opinion but Wish didn't really have enough material to say he's better than Wish.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Former NBA Player Rex Chapman Arrested For Stealing From..
72 comments
NBA Tyson Chandler says character allegations wrong
54 comments
NBA Chris Paul Cried In Locker Room After Game 5 Loss To OKC
57 comments
  Kanye Lost: Kim K Nud3s Leaked On Twitter
New reply 4 minutes ago - 166 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Article inside Keyshia Cole Beat Up Girl In Birdman's Condo
New reply 1 hour ago - 63 comments - by Dray
  Unconfirmed Theories/opinions/rumors In Hip Hop You Pe...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 118 comments - by True Sinister
 Image(s) inside Nipseyhussle Claims Lil Wayne Ex /bm Laura London Pro...
New reply 1 hour ago - 60 comments - by ajeana
 Image(s) inside Progress: Interracial Wedding In Rural Southern Georgia
New reply 44 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Trill Gates
 Video inside Daylyt Smokes His First Blunt Ever With Snoop And Murd...
New reply 2 hours ago - 92 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Chiwire: Mubu Out Here Tellin
New reply 1 hour ago - 77 comments - by NoLastName
 Article inside 2014 Fall Television Schedule
New reply 2 hours ago - 61 comments - by PotheadFocker

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.