This is BX @ Boxden.com

Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Why did 2pac think that the message from Nas's It was written was about him
 01-04-2007, 12:38 AMaway - #41
BOX•CHEV 

d 
space
$2,688 | 7906429

Originally Posted by Curtisimo
How do you get raised in a place that you moved to when you were 17 years old ??

Im sorry but Tupac was born in Ny and raised in Baltimore

that's a fact

and then he moved to Oakland
u "wish" son

He GoT He'Z GaMe FrOm ThE BaY ArEa GeT ThE FaCtS sTRaIgHt E-hOmO.
 01-04-2007, 04:43 AMaway - #42
eza 

d 
space
$3,649 | 6281791
on it was written nas dissed biggie and tupac now that there dead he starts kissing there a$ses
 01-04-2007, 06:10 AMonline - #43
Crown Loyal 

d 
space
$2,365 | 7790836
Some of yall have no idea. LOL Yall got cats talkin about incidents that are out of date and way past Pac's [rip]. Pac squashed his beef with Nas before he passed but it was never known because he passed away the following week after the MTV Awards in NY. Same night him and BIG got into a cursing match with each other. His beef with Nas happened to deal with some lines on "It Was Written" when he talked about going to the hospital after getting shot and then checking himself out. Pac took that as an insult and dissed Nas.
 01-04-2007, 06:22 AMaway - #44
CalcuoCuchicheo 

d 
space
$6,442 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RicFlair
that album was gonna be with the bootcamp clik
Also, Nice & Smooth & BDK had already laid tracks down East Coast-wise.

Of course, a bunch of other artists were going to be on it from different regions e.g. Bone

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 01-04-2007 at 06:23 AM..
 01-08-2007, 06:46 AMaway - #45
BOX•CHEV 

d 
space
$2,688 | 7906429

2pac = Bay Area
 01-08-2007, 07:03 AMaway - #46
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$4,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rahiem_jones
Tupac was very paranoid he thought everyone in new york was against him anyone who f'ed with Big pac got at but The message was crazzy track alot of nas lines were kind of tupac shots take it in

verse 1
Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak niccaz played out, get !!ed and ate out
Prostitute turned !!, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray

Nas callin tupac a fake thug and gets no love hes like gusto( chris rocks charater in cb4) reppin somewhere hes not from cali...now u !!in with Ny your lucks done us niccas dont play we started this rap !! .......You freak niccas are played out tupac runnin around in his videos half nak3d and humpin !!s all the time in his videos...nas sayin hes leadin the regime that esco mobbster !! is whats gonna be poppin and he wasnt lieing..sayin pac is a prostitute because before he was put on he was humpin blow up dolls on tour with Humpty Hum.....

verse 2
peeped you frontin, I was in the Jeep
Sunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpin
Across the streat you was wildin
Talkin bout how you ran the Island in eighty-nine
Layin up, playin the yard with crazy shine
I!!ed a baby 9 that nicca grave be mine, clanked him
What was he thinkin on my corner when it's pay me time

Now i can tell why pac thought nas was gettin at him pac got shot in ny and nas is sayin !! like i peeped you frontin u know pac was loud and flashy pac probally thought that nas was sayin he ran up on him for his shine...Cause nas back then was a nicca with mad street rep especially because of the niccas he was rollin with back then....Pac was paranoid but nas kind of was sendin madd subliminals
Propzzz
 01-08-2007, 07:07 AMaway - #47
Aesop1 2 heat pts

d 
space
$945 | 4640758
Originally Posted by BOX•CHEV
2pac = Bay Area
Pac ride the whip..
 01-08-2007, 08:07 AMaway - #48
tommymm96 2 heat pts

d 
space
$7,418 | POWERFUL
Pac thought Nas stole his style; confronted him and then told him there was no beef and then Nas went behind his back

go to
 01-08-2007, 08:09 AMaway - #49
the_brownnation 

d 
space
$598 | 45041
this thread is about "the message" how did it turn into where pac's from or what nas's street crediblity is? stay on topic dammit.

and !! you box chev, you homo. polluting threads. nobody cares about the bay.
 01-08-2007, 10:08 PMaway - #50
BOX•CHEV 

d 
space
$2,688 | 7906429

Originally Posted by Aesop1
Pac ride the whip..
:thumbsdow stupid people!!me off.. ghost ride the whip has nothing to do with pac commin here at the age thats makes u who u are
 01-09-2007, 07:30 AMaway - #51
THEINFAMOUS 7 heat pts

d 
space
$33,103 | POWERFUL
Didnt Pac say in an interview that he seen Nas like right b4 the song came out and it was all good? THen he heard the fake-thug no love line and thot it was directed at him
 01-09-2007, 10:58 AMaway - #52
..Ruthless.. 

d 
space
$801 | 1167162
Originally Posted by iNSPiRED4fR33
Yeah he was extremely guarded, he took shots before shots were takin at him.
to get more sales for his album

which is kinda wise
 01-09-2007, 11:02 AMaway - #53
Unitson 

d 
space
$5,550 | 20468083
I'm not gonna lie. One thing Pac never did was diss somebody before they slightly or did anything to him period. Nas was dissing Pac so Pac had no choice but to retaliate. Jay-Z, Nas, Mobb Deep, all these cats were saying things under the tongue about the man and Pac just decided to air em out I guess.

I mean Pac didn't need to do that because he was selling records before the beefs.
 01-09-2007, 11:15 AMonline - #54
Dead Prezidents 

d 
space
$2,010 | 4264946
2pac was one of the most overly sensitive rappers. All rappers are sensitive. I got some homeboys that rap, they go listen to one of there homies singles and be like "Yo, that niccas talking about me" reading way too much into some general a$s lyrics that fits anybody and everybody.

Rapping is too general. I told my (rapper) homie that I can keep it real too. I grabbed his broom and I said "check this. I got the Street Sweeper in my hand" and it was true, I wasn't lying because a broom can be considered a tool that sweeps the street.
 01-09-2007, 01:58 PMaway - #55
KILOCHARLIE 

d 
space
$1,994 | 4491057
Originally Posted by rahiem_jones
Tupac was very paranoid he thought everyone in new york was against him anyone who f'ed with Big pac got at but The message was crazzy track alot of nas lines were kind of tupac shots take it in

verse 1
Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak niccaz played out, get !!ed and ate out
Prostitute turned !!, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray

Nas callin tupac a fake thug and gets no love hes like gusto( chris rocks charater in cb4) reppin somewhere hes not from cali...now u !!in with Ny your lucks done us niccas dont play we started this rap !! .......You freak niccas are played out tupac runnin around in his videos half nak3d and humpin !!s all the time in his videos...nas sayin hes leadin the regime that esco mobbster !! is whats gonna be poppin and he wasnt lieing..sayin pac is a prostitute because before he was put on he was humpin blow up dolls on tour with Humpty Hum.....

verse 2
peeped you frontin, I was in the Jeep
Sunk in the seat, tinted with heat, beats bumpin
Across the streat you was wildin
Talkin bout how you ran the Island in eighty-nine
Layin up, playin the yard with crazy shine
I!!ed a baby 9 that nicca grave be mine, clanked him
What was he thinkin on my corner when it's pay me time

Now i can tell why pac thought nas was gettin at him pac got shot in ny and nas is sayin !! like i peeped you frontin u know pac was loud and flashy pac probally thought that nas was sayin he ran up on him for his shine...Cause nas back then was a nicca with mad street rep especially because of the niccas he was rollin with back then....Pac was paranoid but nas kind of was sendin madd subliminals
you are full of !!. thats gotta be the worst breakdown ever and you're reaching wayyyy to much.

when the !! did pac ever say he was running rikers island yard in 1989???

dumbass
 01-09-2007, 02:17 PMaway - #56
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
2Pac Was An Actor Who Caught Feelings When He Wasn't in The Spotlight.
 01-09-2007, 02:24 PM - #57
Lake85 

d 
space
$n/a |
pac thought nas was dissing and thought biggie ordered shots fired at em. his paranoia, lack of trust, and most of all !! talkin is what got him gunned down. he was an ill rapper but he was trying to live a life he wasn't born in. dude was an art student, turned backup dancer from NY who moved to Cali and decided to become a blood.

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
92 comments
Worst movie endings
53 comments
If they rebooted "White Men Can't Jump"
63 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 222 comments - by JordanWest86
 Article inside Lil Boosie Will Be Releasing His Next Album July 15th,...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 58 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 'most Beautiful'
New reply 3 minutes ago - 73 comments - by SM
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 9 minutes ago - 98 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside [chi Wire] The School System
New reply 3 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Stillhyphy
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 10 minutes ago - 68 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 90 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 15 minutes ago - 80 comments - by AngOmusic93

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,648 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.