This is BX @ Boxden.com


Who schoolboy q sending shots to on twitter??


 Who schoolboy q sending shots to on twitter??
 04-09-2014, 03:30 PMaway - #21
YUNGONNA 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$738 | 7605478
Originally Posted by Guvnor
Jhene Aiko could possible be the target.

It can't be Alori cause she gone and Jhene the only singer they used to #### with back in the old day
Unless TDE tried to sign Twigs too.
Jhene Was Supposes to be with TDE Ab SOul said that
 04-09-2014, 03:33 PMaway - #22
Mr. Moses 

  d 
space
$1,814 | 6249117
Why Schoolboy Q sneak dissing female singers if he supposed to be certified like ni##as say?
 04-09-2014, 03:40 PMaway - #23
gangtsa 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,724 | 12265303
Q corny. And how u a boss when you a slave to Iovine? these are bosses to you kids?
 04-09-2014, 03:46 PMaway - #24
Guvnor 333 heat pts333

  d 
space
$17,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YUNGONNA
Jhene Was Supposes to be with TDE Ab SOul said that
He did...I wonder why that didn't happen.
Originally Posted by Mr. Moses
Why Schoolboy Q sneak dissing female singers if he supposed to be certified like ni##as say?
Nah he is. He really from Hoover It don't get more certified than that.
 04-09-2014, 04:10 PMaway - #25
NorCalNocturne 

  d 
space
$385 | 1386691
....
 04-09-2014, 04:11 PMaway - #26
Lucky Lucas 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$7,269 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mr. Moses
Why Schoolboy Q sneak dissing female singers if he supposed to be certified like ni##as say?
real ni##as get in their feelings all the time breh, why you think its so many real dead bodies in the hood
 04-09-2014, 04:11 PMaway - #27
Dangerously 199 heat pts199

  d 
space
$42,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Guvnor
Jhene Aiko could possible be the target.

It can't be Alori cause she gone and Jhene the only singer they used to #### with back in the old day
Unless TDE tried to sign Twigs too.
Oh ####, well if they tried to sign FKA Twigs then that's the target, that #### is manufactured from head to toe.
 04-09-2014, 04:21 PMaway - #28
illEskobar 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$90 | 1873931
These rap ni##as shold not have twitter accts yo too many drugs and 150 characters is too much for them ni##as just need to stick to rapping
 04-09-2014, 04:21 PMaway - #29
Guvnor 333 heat pts333

  d 
space
$17,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dangerously
Oh ####, well if they tried to sign FKA Twigs then that's the target, that #### is manufactured from head to toe.
First off I'm not sure they was trying to sign her but I was just trying to take a guess at who it could be. I chose Twigs cause she make music that is SZA-esque(what is the name for that kinda music).

Secondly, don't you dear talk about my future wife like that She too damn s3xy to be manufactured and she ain't a ####.
 04-09-2014, 04:22 PMaway - #30
Guvnor 333 heat pts333

  d 
space
$17,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by illEskobar
These rap ni##as shold not have twitter accts yo too many drugs and 150 characters is too much for them ni##as just need to stick to rapping
150 too much That's a limit if you ask me. Imagine if they didn't have one at all
 04-09-2014, 04:37 PMaway - #31
Dangerously 199 heat pts199

  d 
space
$42,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Guvnor
First off I'm not sure they was trying to sign her but I was just trying to take a guess at who it could be. I chose Twigs cause she make music that is SZA-esque(what is the name for that kinda music).

Secondly, don't you dear talk about my future wife like that She too damn s3xy to be manufactured and she ain't a ####.
You'll forget about her in a year
 04-09-2014, 04:46 PMaway - #32
Guvnor 333 heat pts333

  d 
space
$17,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dangerously
You'll forget about her in a year
No I won't we will be married, and the first seed of the dyn@sty will be planted by then.
 04-09-2014, 04:47 PMaway - #33
Mr. Moses 

  d 
space
$1,814 | 6249117
Originally Posted by Lucky Lucas
real ni##as get in their feelings all the time breh, why you think its so many real dead bodies in the hood

Yeah, but every real ni##a I know that feelings get touched express WHO and WHAT got into their feelings. Never met no real ni##a to sneak diss a female.
 04-09-2014, 05:17 PMaway - #34
Neohuey89 

  d 
space
$1,752 | 4769729
Originally Posted by Dangerously
Oh ####, well if they tried to sign FKA Twigs then that's the target, that #### is manufactured from head to toe.
What's wrong with twigs?
 04-09-2014, 05:40 PMonline - #35
NahSun 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,238 | 9795702
Originally Posted by Brandonsl2008
His album was pretty dope all the way through.
i #### with q and i thought the album was a$s
 04-09-2014, 06:20 PMaway - #36
iExposeU 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$920 | 6238905
Jhene was gon' open her mouth about Alori.

I'm sleep though.
 04-09-2014, 06:32 PMaway - #37
Young_ 215 heat pts215

  d 
space
$20,085 | POWERFUL
only person recently in the news for talking about using ghostwriters was lil debbie
 04-09-2014, 06:49 PMaway - #38
iExposeU 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$920 | 6238905
Originally Posted by Dangerously
Oh ####, well if they tried to sign FKA Twigs then that's the target, that #### is manufactured from head to toe.
YouTube


Ain't nothing manufactured about this.
 04-09-2014, 06:58 PMaway - #39
Dangerously 199 heat pts199

  d 
space
$42,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iExposeU



Ain't nothing manufactured about this.
YouTube

Jade >>>>>>>

Twigs has a great voice, the music is cool reminds me of King Krule. Together they don't work, and normally i like offbeat singing. I grew up on trip hop and the bristol sound but this sounds like an attempt than the real thing. Real music snob ####.
 04-09-2014, 07:04 PMaway - #40
iExposeU 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$920 | 6238905
Originally Posted by Dangerously


Jade >>>>>>>

Twigs has a great voice, the music is cool reminds me of King Krule. Together they don't work, and normally i like offbeat singing. I grew up on trip hop and the bristol sound but this sounds like an attempt than the real thing. Real music snob ####.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.

You have your taste in music, just like I have mine. Ol' girl you posted is nice, but I felt more entranced by FKA in the video I previously posted. Now that I think about it, I get entranced every time I hear Twigs sing. Yeah, your girl Jade just doesn't do it for me. Sorry.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 28 - Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Fun..
51 comments
Jul 28 - Orthodox Jews with herpes need to stop applying ‘direc..
66 comments
Jul 28 - Florida Man Scams Apple for over 300k!
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Goes Off For Speaking On His Parenting
New reply 48 seconds ago - 106 comments - by chrismb
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 8 minutes ago - 95 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside The Last Of Us Remastered Drops On Tuesday, You Copping?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by QB Eagles
 Image(s) inside Angelica Charrupi >> Instawife
New reply 10 minutes ago - 59 comments - by SHADOW
  Sir Michael Rocks- Banco [anticipation/discussion Thre...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 52 comments - by the coolest
 Video inside Throwback: Bsm Frenchie Unites Crips & Bloods In Nyc
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by OG T Gutta N
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 5 minutes ago - 133 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 104 comments - by castro

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.