Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

"What's poppin slime? Nothin five"

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
101 viewing
 Video inside Young Thug Boo'd in Baton Rouge, LA
79 comments
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 BOX Wladimir Klitschko Vs Bryan Jennings HBO
549 comments

top in section
39 viewing
 Video inside Apr 25 - Police Cars gettin smashed in Baltimore over Freddie Gray
top in news
top in section
16 viewing
Video inside Youtuber Gaming Room Setup..........one of a kind
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 "What's poppin slime? Nothin five"
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #21
2TopFlite 18 heat pts18 space
War Eagle Super Charger!!
space
$18,100 | POWERFUL
Lol.... f**k a Slime and a 5 Gangbangin dumb as s**t and wayne aint no real blood got n*ggaz around here screaming soo woo like its a fad i be on campus seeing n*ggas with red bandanas some with blue i be wanting to snatch dat s**t off like cut that s**t out with this wayne wanna be s**t.. no god damn well they aint in no gang mark a.ss n*ggas make me mad bruh..... Wanna be's
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
Smooth Brother said:
When somebody says "5," after something, it's usually blood lingo.
The five really stands for L, T, P, F, J. When the Lords and GDz started expanding outside of Chicago, the outter town Crips and Bloods tried to get on the 5 and 6 like us and took Chicago gang style and added it with some LA s**t. BPSN took that "5 poppin, 6 droppin" s**t outside of the CHI too but it had more to do with the Lords and Kings since they're the ones who expanded the furthest. Bloods from Down South were on the Lords' and Stones' d!cks during the 90's and early 2000's. But to be honest, Black P. Stones from Chicago dont care, dont acknowledge, or give no f**k about Bloods. Same for Lords.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #23
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
agony8 said:
74 >>>
"74" is some GD s**t. Since when did Boston have 74's?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #24
Agentzer0oo0 170 heat pts170 space
All Black Everything
space
$53,659 | POWERFUL
DoctorJ said:
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
You still got that college paper or it was a long time ago, cuz i would like to read it. Seems interesting & i just like reading lol.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #25
coolbeans 65 heat pts65 space
I Keep Logging On...
space
$11,193 | POWERFUL
how u gonna say "ever since Wayne said" n*ggas been saying that since Vado came out
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #26
Fresh Whyte|B 655 heat pts655 space
Boxden Original "Fresh"
space
$38,315 | POWERFUL
:dead; @ n*ggas Mixing Chicago and LA Lingo....Fake a.ss Bangers,

Stomp A Blood Yellin 5 and Dropkick A Crip Screaming 6....That s**t Don't Fly.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #27
Grind Hard 1 heat pts space
Young Legend
space
$906 | 2410907
AVLN
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #28
notic99 25 heat pts25 space
Revenge Of The Nerds!
space
$7,584 | POWERFUL
EscoNore said:
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white n*gga from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
98% of boxden is white we established this already in the streetz
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #29
DoctorJ|m 25 heat pts25 space
MIC MEDIC
space
$4,874 | POWERFUL
@Chino

...thats all good n all but some are really put on n u know there aint no laws to starting a gang...who did the og crips n bloods go to...who did the jacobins or italian mafia or russian mob go to...so f**k them b**chass whiny c*nts...
You're right that there's definitely no law or street law about this...BUT at least they were innovative, calling their own s**t what it was, and literally made their own documented rules/ideals/etc - and they definitely looked to DIFFER from the early 1900's mafias/orgs. Likewise, all 7 of the major 'american core gangs' ALL started in prison as protection groups and grew from that. What these 'wanna-be' gangs from NY, NO, Jersey, Mia, etc did was literally steal the name for street cred, and didn't "create" anything. What pisses off the older 'gang' generation too is that they actually had a meaning/ideals back then that they were trying to do - and have forged alliances/treaties with each other. These new gangs are just made to add to your rep, and talk ish - nothing more than that.

And @Jbreeze...
YES, I actually DO still have a draft of the college dissertation paper, with pics and all that at home (the professor has/kept the original final longer version). I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll look for it for you.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #30
ChiCity Fingaz 118 heat pts118 space
The Windy City Machinegun
space
$44,431 | POWERFUL
Gangbanging is retarded.

Noreaga started the slime s**t. Vado revived it. Vado said in an interview that slime is the same thing as saying n*gga, homie, dog, but most people think it's strictly blood lingo. 5 means blood. Wayne started none of this.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #31
aka ReeSe 3 heat pts space
Meh..
space
$15,065 | POWERFUL
EscoNore said:
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white n*gga from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #32
aka ReeSe 3 heat pts space
Meh..
space
$15,065 | POWERFUL
Chief Dee said:
5 poppin 6 droppin dont come from no lame a.ss Bloods and Crips, 5 poppin 6 droppin is a phrase that started in Chicago. Stupid out of town Bloods mixed up LA and Chicago gangbanging and stole that s**t. New York is famous for jacking gang lingo. The 5 poppin is when Lords, Kings, Moes etc drop a GD, BD or any other Folks mob. That stupid Blood s**t aint poppin no 5 but some fake s**t they made up. On top of that, 5 poppin 6 droppin is older Chicago lingo that I was saying as a teenager.

Most nyggas in the CHI nolonger even say this. So New York is years behind in gang lingo just like their year's behind in every single gang trend. 5 alive, 6 must die is the newer version said in Chicago, but no doubt it'd be jacked by the Bloods eventually. "Blessed in", "violated", and "lit" is other words those corny NY Bloods stole from us.
Glad someone caught that.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #33
RAZAH CUTS 3796 heat pts3796 space
"macehualli"
space
$44,212 | POWERFUL
he's frontin on being a blood real bad....

where I'm from (out west) that's the typa s**t that can get a silly muthaf**ka k!lled...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #34
JimDinO77 7 heat pts space
My Beats Hard n*gga -_-
space
$17,294 | POWERFUL
either way...9/10 of n*ggas now-a-days are "gangsta" by choice not circumstance, so all of them are wonnabees, regardless if they really do s**t or not, cuz they only intend to do gangsta s**t for sake of being acknowledged as one
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #35
Cheeze 496 heat pts496 space
:UMAD:
space
$31,657 | POWERFUL
TheDirector217 said:
Yeah, mayne. Blood s**t. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban n*ggas anyway (myself included).
TheDirector217 said:
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #36
Blah 17 heat pts17 space
Word
space
$21,557 | POWERFUL
Nore started the Slime thing
and Five is been Blood slang for years
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #37
GoldynChyld421  space
Illmatic
space
$7,374 | POWERFUL
Dumb n*ggas following dumb n*ggas... The role models of today's generation are the most unproductive ignorant n*ggas of all time...

Let's lead our fans down the path of ignorance why don't we... Get little kids who know nothing of gangbanging interested in the life, just as it had started dying down... That's why labels hire and promote these clowns...

Wayne my n*gga though, he can rap :)
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #38
youngfreshgc  space
fu*k Da man Im Da man
space
$682 | 2269666
..AMARU.. said:
what does slime mean??
street life intelligence where money is everything if im not mistaken
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #39
T.O.N.Y. 3064 heat pts3064 space
3Rings Starbury #Brooklyn
space
$57,273 | POWERFUL
HUMAN_CRACK said:
Vado started that slime s**t
nore been saying slime since the 90s. thats queens lingo.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #40
bugsysgd  space
space
$1,076 | 2484463
Chief Dee said:
5 poppin 6 droppin dont come from no lame a.ss Bloods and Crips, 5 poppin 6 droppin is a phrase that started in Chicago. Stupid out of town Bloods mixed up LA and Chicago gangbanging and stole that s**t. New York is famous for jacking gang lingo. The 5 poppin is when Lords, Kings, Moes etc drop a GD, BD or any other Folks mob. That stupid Blood s**t aint poppin no 5 but some fake s**t they made up. On top of that, 5 poppin 6 droppin is older Chicago lingo that I was saying as a teenager.

Most nyggas in the CHI nolonger even say this. So New York is years behind in gang lingo just like their year's behind in every single gang trend. 5 alive, 6 must die is the newer version said in Chicago, but no doubt it'd be jacked by the Bloods eventually. "Blessed in", "violated", and "lit" is other words those corny NY Bloods stole from us.
that's what i'm saying anybody in the mid-west can tell you that 6 and 5 s**t don't have s**t to do with nothing that didn't come out the chi bloods and crips running around on that s**t is false as hell plus that's s**t's outta date no one says 5 no more they stay screaming fin ball at all these false flaggin' as mother f**kers

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside Keep an eye on that pump next time you put gas
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Nas spotted in Barbados with Vanessa Bronfman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside First Look: Jared Leto As "The Joker"
292 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Aidan Nycole Thread - Unbelievable Body Tho!!
45 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Phone Photography...Post Your Best Pics!
42 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Apr 24 - ISIS new Video & Pictures- 30 Ethiopians and Eritreans b3head..
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Ballin Beauty Jennifer Williams
45 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
You go back in time, what do you tell 2pac ?
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Rappers that are of Caribbean descent/heritage
260 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time