This is BX @ Boxden.com


"What's poppin slime? Nothin five"


 "What's poppin slime? Nothin five"
topic by China Man - 02-25-2011, 02:06 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


Ever since Lil Wayne said this #### everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

91 comments for ""What's poppin slime? Nothin five""


 02-25-2011, 02:13 AMaway - #2
China Man 

  d 
space
$1,153 | 3147647
^ so you can pretty much replace it with "blood"

Last edited by China Man; 02-25-2011 at 02:25 AM..
 02-25-2011, 06:35 AMaway - #3
HUMAN_CRACK 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,009 | 10062814
Vado started that slime ####
 02-25-2011, 06:40 AMonline - #4
chrismb 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$6,365 | POWERFUL
really?
 02-25-2011, 06:41 AMaway - #5
nigga123 

  d 
space
$2,097 | 6555875
Sliiimmmmmmmeeeeeeee HUUUUH
 02-25-2011, 06:42 AMaway - #6
nigga123 

  d 
space
$2,097 | 6555875
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
 02-25-2011, 06:54 AMaway - #7
..AMARU.. 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,157 | 11079886
what does slime mean??
 02-25-2011, 07:12 AMaway - #8
TheDirector217 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,140 | 6805008
Originally Posted by Smooth Brother
When somebody says "5," after something, it's usually blood lingo.
Originally Posted by China Man
^ so you can pretty much replace it with "blood"
Originally Posted by China Man
Ever since Lil Wayne said this #### everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?
Yeah, mayne. Blood ####. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban ni##as anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that #### in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
 02-25-2011, 07:14 AMonline - #9
EscoNore 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$10,438 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheDirector217
Yeah, mayne. Blood ####. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban ni##as anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that #### in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white ni##a from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
 02-25-2011, 07:24 AMaway - #10
GUNITZCAPO 

  d 
space
$3,682 | 6390878
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white ni##a from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
^^^what im saying
 02-25-2011, 07:25 AMaway - #11
TheDirector217 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,140 | 6805008
Originally Posted by EscoNore
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white ni##a from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on ni##as just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the #### jive blow me cause I see all these lil' ni##as running around with rags & ####. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for ####. My cousin caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that ####. I've been around & got friends/know ni##as that bang. I got a different outlook on that ####. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a$s cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .

P.S. The other #### that blow me is Weezy ain't really 'bout that life like that neither. He gets a pass cause of some OG ni##as that #### with Baby. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Last edited by TheDirector217; 02-25-2011 at 07:36 AM..
 02-25-2011, 07:33 AMonline - #12
Loxy Miracles 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$11,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EscoNore
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white ni##a from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
...........
 02-25-2011, 07:36 AMonline - #13
Loxy Miracles 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$11,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheDirector217
P.S. The other #### that blow me is Weezy
...
 02-25-2011, 07:36 AMonline - #14
EscoNore 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$10,438 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheDirector217
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on ni##as just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the #### jive blow me cause I see all these lil' ni##as running around with rags & ####. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for ####. My cuz caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that ####. I've been around & got friends/know ni##as that bang. I got a different outlook on that ####. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a$s cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .
Okay that's cool and everything, but who are u to say 99.8% of ni##as on boxden are regular suburb cats? I don't bang, but I am from the hood
 02-25-2011, 07:40 AMaway - #15
DoctorJ|m 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$4,874 | POWERFUL
But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban ni##as anyway (myself included).
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
 02-25-2011, 07:42 AMaway - #16
TheDirector217 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,140 | 6805008
Originally Posted by EscoNore
Okay that's cool and everything, but who are u to say 99.8% of ni##as on boxden are regular suburb cats? I don't bang, but I am from the hood
My bad, fam. Regular or suburban. Not necessarily both. Sometimes #### comes across literal on the net. Fair enough.

You from the hood? Great. I'm a$suming you get get up, go to work or school. Maybe even trap. Hence the regular ni##a.

My whole post was, once again, more directed at ni##as that are basically faking. Which shouldn't bother you, cause based on 1st impression you seem like a cool cat.

Unless you're one of said faking a$s ni##as, of course.

Just ####ing with you, fam. No disrespect intended . . .
 02-25-2011, 07:45 AMaway - #17
TheDirector217 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,140 | 6805008
Originally Posted by DoctorJ
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
I don't take that #### as a dis at all, pimp. I jive agree with everything you posted.
 02-25-2011, 08:05 AMaway - #18
Crookz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,229 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ni##a123
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
this.

nore was the first dude on that slime #### like 10 yrs ago
 02-25-2011, 08:06 AMaway - #19
amnbangout 

  d 
space
$256 | 915110
Originally Posted by ni##a123
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
True story, ppl think Vado did it when Nore been on that. Good looks
 02-25-2011, 09:14 AMaway - #20
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,245 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheDirector217
Yeah, mayne. Blood ####. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban ni##as anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that #### in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
5 poppin 6 droppin dont come from no lame a$s Bloods and Crips, 5 poppin 6 droppin is a phrase that started in Chicago. Stupid out of town Bloods mixed up LA and Chicago gangbanging and stole that ####. New York is famous for jacking gang lingo. The 5 poppin is when Lords, Kings, Moes etc drop a GD, BD or any other Folks mob. That stupid Blood #### aint poppin no 5 but some fake #### they made up. On top of that, 5 poppin 6 droppin is older Chicago lingo that I was saying as a teenager.

Most nyggas in the CHI nolonger even say this. So New York is years behind in gang lingo just like their year's behind in every single gang trend. 5 alive, 6 must die is the newer version said in Chicago, but no doubt it'd be jacked by the Bloods eventually. "Blessed in", "violated", and "lit" is other words those corny NY Bloods stole from us.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-25-2011 at 09:17 AM..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
83 comments
NBA Miami was using that fake crowd noise last night
69 comments
NBA Norris Cole lookin like Robin out here, Wade been demote..
56 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 31 seconds ago - 192 comments - by Rick Ross
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 6 minutes ago - 159 comments - by SpazzOut
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 46 seconds ago - 144 comments - by NoLastName
 NBA Kobe Now Cursed Out In First Two Games Of The Season
New reply 15 minutes ago - 107 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 1 minute ago - 426 comments - by Frasier
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 21 minutes ago - 82 comments - by QB Eagles
 Image(s) inside Lil Durk's Baby Mama Is A Freak
New reply 3 minutes ago - 90 comments - by Turk3
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 63 comments - by YungPrinceNY

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.