This is BX @ Boxden.com

"What's poppin slime? Nothin five"

"What's poppin slime? Nothin five"
topic by China Man - 02-25-2011, 02:06 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Ever since Lil Wayne said this #### everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

91 comments for ""What's poppin slime? Nothin five""

02-25-2011, 02:13 AMaway - #2
China Man 

d 
space
$1,153 | 3147647
^ so you can pretty much replace it with "blood"

Last edited by China Man; 02-25-2011 at 02:25 AM..
 02-25-2011, 06:35 AMaway - #3
HUMAN_CRACK 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,932 | 9852783
Vado started that slime ####
 02-25-2011, 06:40 AMaway - #4
chrismb 57 heat pts57

d 
space
$5,241 | POWERFUL
really?
 02-25-2011, 06:41 AMaway - #5
nigga123 

d 
space
$2,088 | 6555875
Sliiimmmmmmmeeeeeeee HUUUUH
 02-25-2011, 06:42 AMaway - #6
nigga123 

d 
space
$2,088 | 6555875
NORE was saying it first 2bh but vado ran with it
 02-25-2011, 06:54 AMaway - #7
..AMARU.. 2 heat pts

d 
space
$6,133 | 10476709
what does slime mean??
 02-25-2011, 07:12 AMaway - #8
TheDirector217 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,135 | 6805008
Originally Posted by Smooth Brother
When somebody says "5," after something, it's usually blood lingo.
Originally Posted by China Man
^ so you can pretty much replace it with "blood"
Originally Posted by China Man
Ever since Lil Wayne said this #### everybody on it.

What do "five" mean tho?
Yeah, mayne. Blood ####. 5 poppin, 6 droppin', etc.

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban ni##as anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that #### in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
 02-25-2011, 07:14 AMaway - #9
EscoNore 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$9,902 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheDirector217

But that lingo ain't for none of us regardless. 99.8% of these cats on BX are regular/suburban ni##as anyway (myself included).

Running around saying that #### in the wrong area/city will get your melon splashed back. LOL
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white ni##a from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
 02-25-2011, 07:24 AMaway - #10
GUNITZCAPO 

d 
space
$3,587 | 6149971
No disrespect, but just cause u a regular white ni##a from the burbs don't mean everyone else is too. Pretty much everyone uses the internet now.
^^^what im saying
 02-25-2011, 07:25 AMaway - #11

d 
space
$1,135 | 6805008
Originally Posted by EscoNore
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on ni##as just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the #### jive blow me cause I see all these lil' ni##as running around with rags & ####. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for ####. My cousin caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that ####. I've been around & got friends/know ni##as that bang. I got a different outlook on that ####. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a$s cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .

P.S. The other #### that blow me is Weezy ain't really 'bout that life like that neither. He gets a pass cause of some OG ni##as that #### with Baby. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Last edited by TheDirector217; 02-25-2011 at 07:36 AM..
 02-25-2011, 07:33 AMaway - #12
Loxy Miracles 8 heat pts

d 
space
$10,531 | POWERFUL
 02-25-2011, 07:36 AMaway - #13
Loxy Miracles 8 heat pts

d 
space
$10,531 | POWERFUL
P.S. The other #### that blow me is Weezy
 02-25-2011, 07:36 AMaway - #14
EscoNore 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$9,902 | POWERFUL
No disrespect but I'm FAR from white. And I ain't from the 'burbs, fam.

Moving on . . .

I was really speaking on ni##as just being regular/what they are & not running around using some Blood/bangin' lingo when they ain't bout that life or cause "Weezy" said it.

But do you, B. Go ahead & run around doing what you like.

I guess the #### jive blow me cause I see all these lil' ni##as running around with rags & ####. Knowing damn well they ain't bangin' for ####. My cuz caught a bullet & a wheelchair (He's out in L.A.) off that ####. I've been around & got friends/know ni##as that bang. I got a different outlook on that ####. Nothing personal against anyone cause gangstas, Bloods, Cuz, etc got internet access as well. LOL

And for the record, I ain't never banged a day in my life. Aside of hoes, that is. Haha. But on some real talk, I'm just a regular a$s cat trying to be the realest I can be.

Carry on . . .
Okay that's cool and everything, but who are u to say 99.8% of ni##as on boxden are regular suburb cats? I don't bang, but I am from the hood
 02-25-2011, 07:40 AMaway - #15
DoctorJ|m 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$4,874 | POWERFUL
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
 02-25-2011, 07:42 AMaway - #16

d 
space
$1,135 | 6805008
Okay that's cool and everything, but who are u to say 99.8% of ni##as on boxden are regular suburb cats? I don't bang, but I am from the hood
My bad, fam. Regular or suburban. Not necessarily both. Sometimes #### comes across literal on the net. Fair enough.

You from the hood? Great. I'm a$suming you get get up, go to work or school. Maybe even trap. Hence the regular ni##a.

My whole post was, once again, more directed at ni##as that are basically faking. Which shouldn't bother you, cause based on 1st impression you seem like a cool cat.

Unless you're one of said faking a$s ni##as, of course.

Just ####ing with you, fam. No disrespect intended . . .
 02-25-2011, 07:45 AMaway - #17

d 
space
$1,135 | 6805008
Originally Posted by DoctorJ
No dis..., but neither do the actual 'real' gang-members either. While I was in college I did a 16-page dissertation on 'The American Gang Culture', and among other topics, I interviewed 4 higher-ranking members of each gang, had pictures of actual tattoos & hand-signs, and the whole 9. And 'both' Blood & Crip higher-ups especially, explained how all of the expansion to the southeast & northeast are from people not even affliated with the gang (nor the understanding behind it) and therefore at least in their eyes, aren't official members. They also praise their historic peace treaty ALOT (like 6-7 times in every conversation)...and how they are angered by the "new age" fake members in places like New Orleans, Miami, Connecticutt, & New York who don't fully the clauses of the treaty; and make up their own slangs and hand-signs. I'm personally not saying Wayne is fake...but when ACTUAL higher-up historical members say they never 'personally' expanded to New Orleans, never OK'd it, and that they don't recognize them as real Blood...it makes you think. Plus the way it's promoted in our pop culture, it's like an awesome club...not secretative like it used to be. Pretty interesting stuff.
I don't take that #### as a dis at all, pimp. I jive agree with everything you posted.
 02-25-2011, 08:05 AMaway - #18
Crookz 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$10,916 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ni##a123
this.

nore was the first dude on that slime #### like 10 yrs ago
 02-25-2011, 08:06 AMaway - #19
amnbangout 

d 
space
$256 | 833678
Originally Posted by ni##a123
True story, ppl think Vado did it when Nore been on that. Good looks
 02-25-2011, 09:14 AMaway - #20
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,168 | POWERFUL

5 poppin 6 droppin dont come from no lame a$s Bloods and Crips, 5 poppin 6 droppin is a phrase that started in Chicago. Stupid out of town Bloods mixed up LA and Chicago gangbanging and stole that ####. New York is famous for jacking gang lingo. The 5 poppin is when Lords, Kings, Moes etc drop a GD, BD or any other Folks mob. That stupid Blood #### aint poppin no 5 but some fake #### they made up. On top of that, 5 poppin 6 droppin is older Chicago lingo that I was saying as a teenager.

Most nyggas in the CHI nolonger even say this. So New York is years behind in gang lingo just like their year's behind in every single gang trend. 5 alive, 6 must die is the newer version said in Chicago, but no doubt it'd be jacked by the Bloods eventually. "Blessed in", "violated", and "lit" is other words those corny NY Bloods stole from us.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-25-2011 at 09:17 AM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  kevin hart won!
108 comments
Image inside  Lucy: Why I'm Tired of Seeing ____ People on the Big ..
107 comments
EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access
103 comments
 NFL Prime Jarius Byrd Says He Ranks Their Safety Group As ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 92 comments - by st21
 BOX Heavyweight Boxing...what Happened To It??
New reply 21 minutes ago - 73 comments - by TrillTalk404
 Video inside I Wonder If Birdman Be Laughing When He Hear This Sh-t...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 83 comments - by CTre
  Bang 3 Tracklist
New reply 23 minutes ago - 89 comments - by Kwestluv91
 NBA Lebron James In Nyc Wit His Sexi Pregnant Wife(pic)..w...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 55 comments - by sportzzbrainz
 OT Stephen A. Smith Suspended One Week By Espn
New reply 39 minutes ago - 179 comments - by maxnn
 NFL See Thats Why I Fukks With Whoopi Goldberg (video)
New reply 20 minutes ago - 122 comments - by QB Eagles
  How Ronnie (bel Biv Devoe) Get Away With This Pedo Lyr...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 96 comments - by ItsAlwaysMe

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,758 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.