This is BX @ Boxden.com

What groupies said about rappers they have ####ed

What groupies said about rappers they have ####ed
topic by shabz - 04-11-2009, 10:46 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Jay-Z
Boring. The biggest d*ck you’ll ever see in your life, but boring. Huge. Like a one-liter Pepsi bottle. What do you call those things? The 20-ounce bottle. It’s beyond huge. It could block the sun. And he screams like a b*tch when he busts. It’s horrible. He has a big, humungous d*ck and has no idea what to do with it. He always wanted head first, then back-shots. Then he’d always try and stick it in the a*****e. I don’t know what the #### he thought he was doing with that big-ass d*ck.

Andre 3000
Dude is really gentle, he’s an easy lover. You can tell he’s not into ####ing, but making love. I gave him a massage, admired his tattoo of the man, woman and child on his back, as well the 7 and star on his chest and the possum on his arm, played with his hair watched Mobb Deep performing on some late night show. He made me take off this crayola colored wig I had on (I was a weird dresser myself), and admired all the hair I had underneath it. He’s a toe sucker and a FIRE-ASS pu**y licker! Andre is hung, and he knows it. He wears tight whites, too (so cute). So if you see a bulge in his pants, it’s real, it’s really real!! As for his technique, he’s very easy going. I kind of expected some freaky-deaky voo-doo feather fanning incense burning ‘Ommmmmm’ s3x- but no. He’s like a boyfriend, he gives you what you want, gets what he wants, he’s verbal, but not vulgar. He’s just a grown man about it all. He’s one of the ones you’d let spend the night. He’s one of the ones you JUST MIGHT get up and cook some breakfast for After leaving, my homegirls said that the band said Dre never gets down with ‘groupies’. They kept asking if I modeled and said that I was real fly. Oh yeah, and he walked me out - damn, I should have stayed the night, but I was the Designated Driver, and still an all around ‘Good Girl’. That was the wildest thing I’ve ever done.

Method Man
He talks a lot. Method Man is a very interesting character. He’s a beast in bed, he likes to spank and tell you to lay down, do this, do that. He’s got a nice size. He’s the real one. Very controlling. He likes to hit it from the back while he pulls your hair.

Allen Iverson
He has the littlest, ashiest d**k I’ve ever seen. It’ s like nonexistent. He looks like he should have a p***y. And it’s dry. I would give him four inches at best, and skinny.

Rick Ross
When I went up to the hotel room door and he answered and at that moment I was thinking maybe dude is too damn big for me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. We sat and talked for about an hour and drank champagne (me getting tipsy and horny as the minutes passed). Then he asked me if I was staying the night, I was like the night is over, but I’ll stay the morning. I told him I would stay if he behaved himself, he said ok. So asked to take a shower he said yeah why not. I didn’t want to get in his bed smelling like a club when he’s smelling all fresh and stuff. After my little shower I walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around me and laid next to him in the bed. He was smoking a blunt in his boxers and no shirt on. I was thinking big, but s3xy. We were talking and bull####ting and then lights, camera, ACTION. He was feeling and rubbing me down and I was just purring like a kitty. This man rubbed and played with my c#it until I came. Before I went for the boxers I said a little prayer, please let him be a decent size, but before I could touch it, he turned me over and slipped on a condom and entered me from the back. As he ####ed me, I was like ok this b***h gotta have a big a$s d**k cause he was beating my ####ing back out. I haven’t been ####ed like this in a while. He told me to stand up (he was already standing) so I had to get a peek at the product. When I looked back I was like Whoa!! Me being a sucker for a big d**k, I kind of pushed him back slid to the floor and just had to give him some head, that d**k was so big black and pretty, I couldn’t help myself. From that point on Ross was getting ####ed by me. I controlled the situation. His stamina was superb and when ####s, he talks dirty. he was very confident with his #### game all the while saying “you like this d**k” and the way he stroked this kitty, oh boy. It made me rethink a few things and no more stereotypes about fat boys with little d**ks. The man is amazing on bed, thorough and no mistakes. He loves to put all his d**k in you and he don’t stop until he’s hitting that spot. Ross has got to be one of the best ####s I’ve had in a long time.

Jim Jones
Once I got on the bed, I began to kiss him, but he pushed my face away and lowered my head down to his private part, which I didn’t mind cause it was an okay size (decent). So now I’m giving him head and then he stops me to put a rubber on and then after 30 seconds or so he nuts. What a loser. Then he tells me “I gotta go now, cause he got #### to do”. So I got dresses and the next thing you know he throws $10 at me and says “For your troubles, here’s some cab money”. SMH he’s such a bum loser, he really isn’t balling or packing. Guess I was a groupie for a night, but I wouldn’t do it again.

Bobby Valentino
So everyone is a$signed to their rooms and we get the last one down the hall. We walked in, and he asked me if he could have me, and I told him yes. He sat me down on the end of the bed, so now we’re like eye to eye. LMAO he is so short. He gets down and unstraps my shoes, takes them off, then reaches over to undo my dress and when my dress dropped he asked me to turn around so he could look at my b00ty. He is really into a$ses, says he like like the way I wear my panties. Then he takes of my bra and he was like baby and I quote “You got pretty t#tties” and he must like sucking t#tties cause he was really good at it. We get into it, he puts a condom on and we get into it. He d**k wasn’t really big, but he knew what to do with it, so it was cool. If I had to rate him, I’d give him a 4/5 stars. He was good, but not all like that. He was really gentle and I’d say he ####ed r&b style, like his music. Not rough or anything. He’s just real short, so he had to be on top. Lol. After we finished and went to the club for the after party. I peeled out of the club later. He was cool but I just liked what we did. I haven’t talked to him since, although I saw him in ATL last year.

Tyrese
His mouth should be for rent. His mouth is excellent. He started off with the mouth action. His mouth and d**k are both good. He’s working with something major. It was, like R&B s3x. More sensual. He likes it from the back, too.

Busta Rhymes
Once we got in the room, it was no holds bar, he started kissing me really gentle all while taking off my top, then he laid me on the bed and (lets just say) his tongue is so soft I almost passed out! He was eating me like it was a buffet. Once he finished eating me out for what seemed like a century, he grabbed his d**k and asked me “You want this?” and I said “Hell yeah.” His d**k is a nice size, not extra huge nor small, just right. I gave him a lil head and he went to ####ing the hell out of me for like two hours, it was crazy! I left the next morning, while he slept.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

46 comments for "What groupies said about rappers they have ####ed"

04-11-2009, 10:50 AMonline - #2
Scan 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$6,697 | 20884092
damn you get around dog
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-11-2009, 10:54 AMaway - #3
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,074 | 18529437
This mad old. And it came right out of Ozone Magazine's Groupie Confessions.
 04-11-2009, 11:04 AMonline - #4
THEINFAMOUS 7 heat pts

d 
space
$34,409 | POWERFUL
@ Jim JOnes
 04-11-2009, 11:05 AMaway - #5
Derric 

d 
space
$880 | 3511699
Why would a man even care about some #### like this?
 04-11-2009, 11:31 AMaway - #6
Twista740 

d 
space
$7,107 | 852894
Originally Posted by Derric
speak for yourself!

u got anything on 50 or camron??
 04-11-2009, 11:56 AMaway - #7
Es0_puka 

d 
space
$3,677 | 4686551
i thought busta didn't eat p***y...
 04-11-2009, 12:05 PMaway - #8
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,661 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Twista740
speak for yourself!

ooo ####
 04-11-2009, 12:14 PMaway - #9
The Greatest! 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,332 | 8827720
Originally Posted by Derric
i was jus thinkin the same ####
gay as hell if you ask me
 04-11-2009, 12:15 PMaway - #10
The Greatest! 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,332 | 8827720
speak for yourself!

WHAT
 04-11-2009, 12:30 PMaway - #11
Bruce Leeroy 

d 
space
$14,341 | POWERFUL
speak for yourself!

you a bugged out ni##a
 04-11-2009, 12:45 PMaway - #12
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135

d 
space
$38,380 | POWERFUL
speak for yourself!

THIS ni##a HERE!
 04-11-2009, 12:57 PMaway - #13
stanis3k 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$4,277 | POWERFUL
speak for yourself!

no homo
 04-11-2009, 01:11 PMaway - #14
Symon 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,763 | 14811847
speak for yourself!

i know im like 6th person to quote this...but that came outta nowhere^

Last edited by Symon; 04-11-2009 at 01:15 PM..
 04-11-2009, 02:13 PMaway - #15
sdotcarter33 

d 
space
$38 | 16165
speak for yourself!

I put this on my life.....It was about 2004ish i believe, all i remember it was Halloween night. I was waiting in line to see jay at MSG, this was the night after the r kelly debacle. While waiting in line everyone was mostly talking bout rumors they were hearing about who was gonna show at the concert. however i had these 2 hood rat b*tches behind me holding a convo behind me talking bout messing around with dipset, at i wanna say club cheetah. She went on to say that cam invited her into vip or some #### and they were kicking it all night but she didn't go home with him because "THE ni##a'S ARM PITS SMELLED LIKE CHEESE STEAKS".

Take that for what its worth
 04-11-2009, 02:13 PMaway - #16
'79 

d 
space
$1,072 | 4081144
gayest thread in bx history

04-11-2009, 02:17 PMaway - #17
hiphop4ever 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,618 | POWERFUL
superhead ####ed all these dudes lol
 04-11-2009, 02:23 PMaway - #18
hiphop4ever 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,618 | POWERFUL
@that jim jones one
 04-11-2009, 02:33 PMaway - #19
CarmeloStarks 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$7,735 | POWERFUL
 04-11-2009, 02:54 PMaway - #20
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,926 | POWERFUL
why would a man care about another man bedroom talent

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....Kan..
51 comments
Video inside  Schmurda say NY started bangin cuz of Chiraq
93 comments
Video inside  Ayo Chris Smoove girl is bad as sh-t
62 comments
 NBA Jamal Crawford Smoking That Good Sh-t: Calls Kobe &quo...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 84 comments - by MikeJones212
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 10 minutes ago - 220 comments - by tre0624
 Article inside Jay Z & Beyoncé Reportedly Trying To Split Without...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 194 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Image(s) inside My New Roommate
New reply 10 minutes ago - 106 comments - by beeasy50
  Twitter Reacts To Dota2 Broadcast On Espn2.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 89 comments - by CadillacVyse
 NBA Andrew Wiggins Dropping Hints On Tinder? (pic)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 63 comments - by keep me young
  Great Games You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Playing Today...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ctrllers
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar Covers Complex Magazine
New reply 13 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Fwxvgo

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.