This is BX @ Boxden.com

Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie

Poll results - Should William finally come clean and be honest
Yes 97 88.18%
No 13 11.82%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Uncle Luke's letter to Rick Ross - Calm Down or End Up Like Biggie
 02-05-2013, 05:34 PMaway - #41
Walmart 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,090 | 9903780
Originally Posted by pocketchange
ni##as don't understand Luke been in the game for a long time and know a lot of people. This ni##a Ross was a git looking at Luke on TV.
True, it's good to see Luke extending his advice to Ross.

I hope Ross can work out all of his issues b/c it's has to be stressful as hell on him.

Dude's life has been playing out just like the movie CB4. Exactly like it!
 02-05-2013, 05:35 PMaway - #42
keejee 127 heat pts127

d 
space
$8,757 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tupacnasfan
Rick Ross is finished anyways.
Don't forget your pills, sir.

02-05-2013, 05:42 PMaway - #43
waveycee 

d 
space
$1,863 | 3144504
No wonder Ricky Ricky Ross fell out last year and had to go to the hospital last year..He stays in some drama!!! His time is gonna come up and there's no way out!!..He shoulda just just stayed in his lane but he went Extra,and there not letting him get away with it..
 02-05-2013, 05:47 PMaway - #44
Trilluminati GA 355 heat pts355

d 
space
$33,259 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf

exactly

From

To

nobody said he was flawless

PAC >

thats sum trill #### right there, he did that brother a good deed
 02-05-2013, 05:47 PMaway - #45
shabz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$937 | 3129133
Luke speaking the truth
 02-05-2013, 05:49 PMaway - #46
daman729 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$6,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by keejee
Don't forget your pills, sir.

Um Hum.

I doubt ross done. Anytime this ni##a is faced with adversity, he always comes back and overshadows it with music. I'm mean look at 2009. Mastermind still prob gonna drop. Ross prob working on a solo mixtape right now. Hes a smart ni##a and understands the power of music. He using all this #### as more promo. I do however think hes more cautious though.

But on some real ####, ross need to chill. Regardless of his background,affiliates,etc he need to stop with that "untouchable" bull####. Anybody can get k!lled. As far as luke, i dont even think he know ross like that anyways. Alot of people rooting for ross though and got love for the brotha. Just dont wanna see nothing happen to him.

Last edited by daman729; 02-05-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 02-05-2013, 05:50 PMaway - #47
HipHopFactz 130 heat pts130

d 
space
$13,504 | POWERFUL

exactly

From

To

Stop it,

U know damn well that was a interview for a school projects in the damn 1980's by a INNOCENT kid who was yet to experince the harsh realities of the street life..Pac was probs a virgin there, ur life experinces shape ur mentality...the biggest gangster can be the goofiest kid, the hardest dude can be the lamest kid.

Pac was no gangsta, but lets not act like he wasnt around guns all his life, on the firing range age 9, 3 of his uncles on the americas most wanted list, step father and godfather and godmother demostic terrorists, family full of cop k!llers, political gangsters, and slang out on the streets by a crack fiend

End of the day Pac is simialr to T.I, the gangsta use their music as a theme song, there is some form of respect for their music..even with BIG, even with Cube who was no gangsta..

Ross is a ####in former CO, now shouting out "FREE MY ni##aS", when he had all them cell keys he could have free'd every one of his "ni##as", so u wonder why everyone hates him..

The ride is coming to end for Rozay, he should do a Florida and change tact while he still has the chance and take his music into a different direction..There was only so fara CO was going to get pretending to be the biggest boss u ever so thus far

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 02-05-2013 at 05:52 PM..
 02-05-2013, 05:51 PMaway - #48
Chad09 159 heat pts159

d 
space
$9,488 | POWERFUL

exactly

From

To

You forgot the part where he got shot, and a fake r### charge.
 02-05-2013, 06:09 PMaway - #49
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$11,056 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by daman729
Um Hum.

I doubt ross done. Anytime this ni##a is faced with adversity, he always comes back and overshadows it with music. I'm mean look at 2009. Mastermind still prob gonna drop. Ross prob working on a solo mixtape right now. Hes a smart ni##a and understands the power of music. He using all this #### as more promo. I do however think hes more cautious though.

But on some real ####, ross need to chill. Regardless of his background,affiliates,etc he need to stop with that "untouchable" bull####. Anybody can get k!lled. As far as luke, i dont even think he know ross like that anyways. Alot of people rooting for ross though and got love for the brotha. Just dont wanna see nothing happen to him.
Rick Ross needs to take a vacation to anguilla it will heal him, just like he did with this video.

02-05-2013, 06:36 PMaway - #50
ZeusSlaps 447 heat pts447

d 
space
$16,973 | POWERFUL
Grand opening....
 02-05-2013, 06:39 PMaway - #51

d 
space
$13,504 | POWERFUL
Who that #### in ur avy^?
 02-05-2013, 06:58 PMaway - #52
Urbanchill 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,783 | 13204415
at this point if he comes clean and talks normal his careers over

its too late to tell the truth...he honestly had the chance 4 years ago in that beef with 50 but he kept his lie going
 02-05-2013, 07:04 PMaway - #53
Toss 

d 
space
$4,169 | 5234777
Another rick ross thread i though we had a break
 02-05-2013, 07:04 PMaway - #54
varcitykid 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,893 | 6954669
Him 'addressing' the beefs are going to do what? I think it's smart he's not addressing shyt, pay ni##as no mind cuz i know i damn well wouldnt. There's going to be a million people in the world who dont like what you do, What make's G.D's so special that he has to respond to them? Besides, if the ni##a aint admit he was a cop even after the pics ciruclated [to an extent] whats makes you think he's going to admit to NOT living a lifestyle that he built his whole name or label off of?
 02-05-2013, 07:13 PMaway - #55
Mike in Tampa 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$10,455 | POWERFUL
From the outside looking in, I think he should have just got at Ross personally.
 02-05-2013, 07:15 PMaway - #56
Rebirth46 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$3,237 | POWERFUL
Me and my ni##az beef with Gds all day everyday Ross aint bout that life tho Chi ####

"Broke ni##az don't want no money they just want to k!ll you for the name"
 02-05-2013, 07:18 PMaway - #57
VictoryThagr8 5 heat pts

d 
space
$8,555 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by varcitykid
Him 'addressing' the beefs are going to do what? I think it's smart he's not addressing shyt, pay ni##as no mind cuz i know i damn well wouldnt. There's going to be a million people in the world who dont like what you do, What make's G.D's so special that he has to respond to them? Besides, if the ni##a aint admit he was a cop even after the pics ciruclated [to an extent] whats makes you think he's going to admit to NOT living a lifestyle that he built his whole name or label off of?
What makes the GD so special. Well there is an an actual price on rick ross head. Him getting shot at florida was basically ross reality check. Add the fact that ross is making enemies left and right
 02-05-2013, 07:18 PMaway - #58

d 
space
$13,504 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by varcitykid
he did address everything and everyone on a radio show couple of weeks before, he was goin on everyone.
 02-05-2013, 07:20 PMaway - #59
doczdaname 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$7,312 | POWERFUL
i honestly never liked rick ross music..sounds forced and hes fake as it gets...this dude is going to get shot guaranteed..no one respects him and him talking about real drug dealers and HNIC is going to be the de@th of him..quote me on this when you see a thread saying "rick ross in critical condition after being shot several times in a drive by"
 02-05-2013, 07:25 PMaway - #60
Rebirth46 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$3,237 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
nobody said he was flawless

PAC >

thats sum trill #### right there, he did that brother a good deed
never heard bout this but it reminds me of when I was like 13 and an off duty cop who was drunk shot at me and my guy Jo on div and lamerie for no reason he said we had 5 seconds to run so we ran and he got to bussin

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 24 - JUST IN: Photos of Officer Darren Wilson's I..
74 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
53 comments
Video inside  Nov 25 - Michael Brown Step Dad To Protestors:Burn Thi..
127 comments
 Article inside Migos - Tha Truth (quavo Speaks On Robbery) (audio)
New reply 1 minute ago - 322 comments - by SlimDunkin
 NBA Kobe Speaks About Ferguson
New reply 16 minutes ago - 81 comments - by HeatMafia410
 NFL Michael Sam Wishes He Hadn't Come Out Publicly Before ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Bea5T
 Image(s) inside Well Damn Gy Azalea Mocks The Black Panther Party
New reply 29 minutes ago - 126 comments - by weeknd44
 Video inside Which Is Worse? A Woman Playing Peter Pan Or An Africa...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 62 comments - by theFREAK
  Nov 24 - Usa Today: No Indictment In Ferguson Case
New reply 31 minutes ago - 148 comments - by KFrizzle
  Nov 24 - Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Expected Today |...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 2154 comments - by TheGreatDane
 BOX Floyd Already Demanding Rematch Clause If He Fights Pa...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 90 comments - by republican01

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.