online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Tyga praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, says Drake & Nicki are fake

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

9 years ago '14        #1
15186 page views
0 comments

mdemaz 
Props total: 244 244  Slaps total: 85 85
Tyga praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, says Drake & Nicki are fake

Is Young Money a part of the creative process on this album?
Nah. I tend to distance myself from them.

Are you trying to break out on your own?
Yeah, I’m tryna’ go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.

Why?
I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is. But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang. I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ‘cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow.

On Kanye, Wayne and his inspirations :

"I think I’ve always been inspired by him, Jay Z, Eminem and Wayne. I know how Wayne works. I’ve been around him since I was 17. I always was around Wayne like when he was recording Tha Carter III, so I saw his journey from when he was great, and when he became greatness in the eyes of the world"

Full Interview:

http://www.vibe.com/artic .. king-unchained

Last edited by mdemaz; 10-22-2014 at 09:16 AM..
+13   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+439
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+346
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish