This is BX @ Boxden.com

Tupac To Join Nate Dogg In Hologram Perfomance At Coachella

Tupac To Join Nate Dogg In Hologram Perfomance At Coachella
24 topic by Joe DC - 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Earlier today TMZ broke the news that a posthumous Nate Dogg performance will take place at Coachella via Hologram technology. DDotOmen.com has learned exclusively that not only will the G-Funk OG will be summoned on stage but a 2Pac seance is also in order. Our source close to the camp says Makaveli will take stage on Sunday April 15th along side Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Warren G and Daz Dillinger.
Tupac To Join Nate Dogg In Hologram Performance At Coachella

TUPAC BACK!

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

8 comments for "Tupac To Join Nate Dogg In Hologram Perfomance At Coachella"

04-12-2012, 10:53 AMonline - #2
MemphBleek05 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$7,125 | POWERFUL
Tupac's Back!
 04-12-2012, 12:42 PMaway - #3
UrbanGAAWD 192 heat pts192

d 
space
$6,426 | POWERFUL
Tupac wasn't a big fan of Nate Dogg because de@throw made Tupac pay for Nate Doggs living expenses...it's one way de@throw kept Tupac money away from him, they made Tupac pay for Nate Dogg and various other artists expenses such studio time, producers, rent and child support....it's one of the big reasons why Tupac was getting ready to leave de@throw Records until that faithful night in Las Vegas...now 16 years later they are gonna make him do a performance like a ####in' star wars move hologram???

This is worst than having Tupac do a song with Nas in Thug Mansion and Nas said, if Pac was alive, him and Pac would share blunts....ni##a please and ni##a please to this stupid a$s thread

*Oh and I'm not a Nate Dogg hater, I actually love his music but forcing an artist to do a performance with another one he didnt like him and they are both dead is stupid....thats like forcing Axl Rose and Slash to be on stage together as weird star wars george lucas props when Axl doesn't like Slash....CMON SON

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 04-12-2012 at 12:49 PM..
 04-12-2012, 12:50 PMonline - #4
Wes10 1 heat pts

d 
space
$321 | 2136487
Originally Posted by urbangatsby
Tupac wasn't a big fan of Nate Dogg because de@throw made Tupac pay for Nate Doggs living expenses...it's one way de@throw kept Tupac money away from him, they made Tupac pay for Nate Dogg and various other artists expenses such studio time, producers, rent and child support....it's one of the big reasons why Tupac was getting ready to leave de@throw Records until that faithful night in Las Vegas...now 16 years later they are gonna make him do a performance like a ####in' star wars move hologram???

This is worst than having Tupac do a song with Nas in Thug Mansion and Nas said, if Pac was alive, him and Pac would share blunts....ni##a please and ni##a please to this stupid a$s thread

*Oh and I'm not a Nate Dogg hater, I actually love his music but forcing an artist to do a performance with another one he didnt like him and they are both dead is stupid....thats like forcing Axl Rose and Slash to be on stage together as weird star wars george lucas props when Axl doesn't like Slash....CMON SON

your avi is fitting......
 04-12-2012, 12:53 PMonline - #5
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$11,443 | POWERFUL
I hope 2pac performs skandalouz, that's one of my favorite songs by him.
 04-12-2012, 05:46 PMaway - #6
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
this is gonna be interesting.
 04-12-2012, 05:52 PMonline - #7
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,092 | POWERFUL
...I Smell Bull####

I Believe TMZ On Nate Dogg But Pac & The Source Is DDot? Naaaa I'll Wait.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
67 comments
NBA 4thQtrKobe with 3 consecutive baskets in the clutch
72 comments
NBA Sixers Won..Plans for Lottery Reform Fall Apart
64 comments
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 21 seconds ago - 142 comments - by BasedonMars
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 381 comments - by !!!
 NFL Brett Favre : "rams Austin Davis Can Be The Next ...
New reply 35 seconds ago - 56 comments - by theFREAK
 BOX Young Boul Catches Fade From 80 Year Old Man And Gets ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Kyu Read
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 118 comments - by blafy
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 71 comments - by ajeana
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 92 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside Xbox Won Multitasking At Work (party/movie/game)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 124 comments - by lato9905

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.