This is BX @ Boxden.com

Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)
 09-18-2009, 03:34 AMaway - #21
senseispab 

d 
space
$933 | 1636367
And all this matters how?
 09-18-2009, 03:48 AMaway - #22
onq 

d 
space
$4,361 | 0
Originally Posted by I.T.
Everybody know who k!lled jmj and why....imma let u guess that....

Everybody know who shyne was bustin his gun at @ the club....u can guess that too...

Everybody know who got k!lled when big meech and bmf got in a shoot out.....guess that too

O'yeah guess who shot pac and biggie
Wolf.......

you forgot that he k!lled Suge Knight's cousin and started the whole bad boy, de@th row beef
 09-18-2009, 07:22 AMonline - #23
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$20,466 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lex Lossis
50 said it was Tuck that shot Pac.

I hear #### about Henchman and that jamaican ni##a... dunno tho

I dunno how NY ni##as on this site "dont know" if they deep in the hood.. they gotta know

gossip travels fast in the hood
Tut not Tuck
and yeah word was it was those cats
 09-18-2009, 07:22 AMonline - #24
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$20,466 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Trill Azz ni##a
Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>any ni##a off the east coast
Pac was from the east coast :rolleyes:
 09-18-2009, 07:50 AMaway - #25
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
You guys are forgetting "Tupac was poor!" It doesn't matter if he attended a high school that was 90% white, when he arrived at his house he was back in the hood.

Of course we know these guys were trying to be successful before being rappers. People mature before others, you can't say "Biggie is not a gangsta, because he was 16 working at a grocery store."

It might sound stupid, but becoming a gangster or criminal takes time just like any other career. First you have to imagine or dream then pursue what you want to become. I'm sure if Biggie had a chance to become Frank White before becoming a Rapper he would have taken the opportunity.

Far as Tupac getting shot in New York, I think it was an orchestrated plot. I think 2pac was pointing his fingers at the wrong people, Tupac was f!ghting a highly publicized case, who the #### would rob someone "the day before the verdict?" It could have been someone looking for retaliation because they were afraid he would walk free or Tupac could have staged the whole thing hoping for jury sympathy.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-18-2009 at 07:58 AM..
 09-18-2009, 07:52 AMaway - #26
Trill Azz Nigga 6 heat pts

d 
space
$6,400 | 19568242
Originally Posted by BlackandGifted
Pac was from the east coast :rolleyes:
pac aint reppin the east coast though...that ni##a said #### the east coast....
 09-18-2009, 07:54 AMaway - #27
onq 

d 
space
$4,361 | 0
Originally Posted by Get it Right
You guys are forgetting "Tupac was poor!" It doesn't matter if he attended a high school that was 90% white, when he arrived at his house he was back in the hood.

Of course we know these guys were trying to be successful before being rappers. People mature before others, you can't say "Biggie is not a gangsta, because he was 16 working at a grocery store."

It might sound stupid, but becoming a gangster or criminal takes time just like any other career. First you have to imagine or dream then pursue what you want to become. I'm sure if Biggie had a chance to become Frank White before becoming a Rapper he would have taken the opportunity.

Far as Tupac getting shot in New York, I think it was an orchestrated plot. I think 2pac was pointing his fingers at the wrong people, Tupac was f!ghting a highly publicized case, who the #### would robbed someone "the day before the verdict?" It could have been someone looking for retaliation because they were afraid he would walk free or Tupac could have stage the whole thing hoping for jury sympathy.
1st time I ever seen you make a post that wasn't some off the wall ####.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
114 comments
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
70 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
60 comments
  The "if I Got Paid A Dollar Every Time I Saw This...
New reply 41 seconds ago - 127 comments - by daddy31+2
  Sony Says Ea Access Program Isn't "good Value"
New reply 6 minutes ago - 67 comments - by d2921
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 2 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Mutant Boy
 OT Poker Player Loses $1 Million After Incredible Bad Bea...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Lucky Lefty14
 Video inside Def Jam: Fight For Ny" Was Blazin' Out Of Control
New reply 4 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Doc Logical
 Video inside 9 Songs Used By The Cia To Torture Prisoners
New reply 9 minutes ago - 91 comments - by local celebrity
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 5 minutes ago - 70 comments - by WizDoM
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 11 minutes ago - 209 comments - by WizLatifa

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.