Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

(Trailer) SUMMER MADNESS 2 | Return Of The Legends : The Warm Up [Greatest Battle Rap Card Ever]

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
60 viewing
Video inside Tinashe talks getting her pu**y slammed for the first time while watchi..
138 comments
most viewed right now
55 viewing
 Video inside Young Thug says he left Rich Gang and he's coming out with a Carter 5 M..
29 comments

top in section
19 viewing
Image inside More Pics From Lionel "Chinx" Pickens Funeral [Instagram]
top in hiphop
top in section
16 viewing
 Video inside Man grabs waitresses Butt and Instantly Regrets It
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 (Trailer) SUMMER MADNESS 2 | Return Of The Legends : The Warm Up [Greatest Battle Rap Card Ever]
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #41
Stupid Fresh 173 heat pts173 space
avatar space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$19,477 | POWERFUL
Don Kaliko said:
are you serious?
dead a.ss serious

tech was 1 of the hot n*ggas until DNA bodied him

nobody checking for E Ness in this battle sh*t.. hes a washed up never was
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #42
Suavebeatz 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,459 | POWERFUL
All I know is Calicoe gonna get embarrassed!

I need to be there!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #43
Basicgz  space
avatar space
I AINT SAYIN NOTHIN!!
space
$4,740 | 9519404
HELLZWINTA202 said:
An where the fu*k is Hollow Da Don?? That n*gga was the King of Smack@ 1 point....
He got locked up in May in Pennsylvania. He gone for the summer.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #44
Basicgz  space
avatar space
I AINT SAYIN NOTHIN!!
space
$4,740 | 9519404
It was gone be Hollow vs Lux but Hollow got locked up but honestly a n*gga like Lux sittin on bars Calicoe gotta have the performance of his life. I cant see Lux losing a round.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #45
Stupid Fresh 173 heat pts173 space
avatar space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$19,477 | POWERFUL
yeah that n*gga Ars could stay home

Ars and Hitman Holla gotta be 2 of the most overrated..

Last edited by Stupid Fresh; 07-01-2012 at 09:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #46
peaceg0d 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$172 | 1515364
i cant believe these dudes in here think dna even half as nice as eness
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #47
Cantgetright  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$328 | 1209635
Smack pulled out the big guns for this 1.

Lux is gonna k!ll calicoe. Dude is so average. Nothing but gun punchlines. Hes gonna need wayy more than that to keep up with Lux.

Lux really wanted Iron solomon but at the time Solomon said he was "working on his album". Not saying he was making an excuse but I just think he wanted Mook over Lux. As far as that battle goes, I gotta roll with Iron strickly based off his wittiness. Its gon be a f!ght tho.

Clips vs Serious jones.....Ima say jones. Dude has been sitting on bars for years now,so if he loses its gonna be crazy to me. Hes kinda in the same position Clips was last yr when he battled aye verb.

And I got Aye verb over t-rex and Dna over E ness.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #48
Adamsville 123 heat pts123 space
avatar space
Ambassador of Atlanta
space
$11,759 | POWERFUL
Tsu Surf vs Reed Dollaz was supposed to go down at this event too but Reed backed out
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #49
Basicgz  space
avatar space
I AINT SAYIN NOTHIN!!
space
$4,740 | 9519404
Adamsville said:
Tsu Surf vs Reed Dollaz was supposed to go down at this event too but Reed backed out
Good that woulda been a masacre. Surf woulda destroyed that n*gga
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #50
Basicgz  space
avatar space
I AINT SAYIN NOTHIN!!
space
$4,740 | 9519404
Cantgetright said:
Smack pulled out the big guns for this 1.

Lux is gonna k!ll calicoe. Dude is so average. Nothing but gun punchlines. Hes gonna need wayy more than that to keep up with Lux.

Lux really wanted Iron solomon but at the time Solomon said he was "working on his album". Not saying he was making an excuse but I just think he wanted Mook over Lux. As far as that battle goes, I gotta roll with Iron strickly based off his wittiness. Its gon be a f!ght tho.

Clips vs Serious jones.....Ima say jones. Dude has been sitting on bars for years now,so if he loses its gonna be crazy to me. Hes kinda in the same position Clips was last yr when he battled aye verb.

And I got Aye verb over t-rex and Dna over E ness.
Every battle Cal been in except for the Math & Nuborn battle has been debatable or he lost he doesnt say anything spectacular he not really clever or witty. Lux actually has time to prepare for this dude & he usually just battle on the fly. Cal gone have a long night.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #51
ginobili 20|m 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$10,488 | POWERFUL
Basicgz said:
Every battle Cal been in except for the Math & Nuborn battle has been debatable or he lost he doesnt say anything spectacular he not really clever or witty. Lux actually has time to prepare for this dude & he usually just battle on the fly. Cal gone have a long night.
Imo I think he clearly got K-shine.... the heartless battle could of gone either way though.. heart had more witty sh*t, but a lot of peeps don't feel his flow/delivery... all in preference....

for that dude that said 19.99 to watch this on ppv KOTD charged 30 beans for the vendetta card... I doubt smack makes it able to watch on PPV anyway.. but if he does it will be at least 50 beans
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #52
bkkid92 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
PSN: GEARS_INTRO
space
$4,767 | POWERFUL
My n*gga, Smack the Don!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #53
Tsunami Serg 3 heat pts space
avatar space
401
space
$411 | 3814736
Cant Wait For This! Smack Is Giving The Fans What They Want! This Is The Greatest Battle Card Ever!... I Would have Loved To See Heartless Vs Chilla Jones As the Opening Battle Tho,That Would Be So fu*king Sick!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #54
deLeet 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
LIL DURK ^ JUNE 2, 2015
space
$18,238 | POWERFUL
Basicgz said:
Good that woulda been a masacre. Surf woulda destroyed that n*gga
i hope you joking cause reed would k!ll surf, reed is too disrespectful and his content is too RAW ( that philly sh*t) And he came from the era of 5 rounds, straight spitting no fu*k ups....



They needed a philly cat on this card though, kaboom would been nice

Last edited by deLeet; 07-02-2012 at 05:30 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #55
etchasketch 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
Its Yo a.ss Mr. Postman
space
$3,206 | 19354962
I am SERIOUSLY considering flying to NY to see this.

This card is very serious.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #56
Basicgz  space
avatar space
I AINT SAYIN NOTHIN!!
space
$4,740 | 9519404
deLeet said:
i hope you joking cause reed would k!ll surf, reed is too disrespectful and his content is too RAW ( that philly sh*t) And he came from the era of 5 rounds, straight spitting no fu*k ups....



They needed a philly cat on this card though, kaboom would been nice
That battle woulda been Murda Mook vs Young Hot pt 2 That Philly style rap wont work with these URL styles.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #57
jmheight1 38 heat pts38 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,289 | POWERFUL
etchasketch said:
I am SERIOUSLY considering flying to NY to see this.

This card is very serious.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #58
jmheight1 38 heat pts38 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,289 | POWERFUL
Who yall got winning
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #59
Bruce Leeroy  space
avatar space
When you got that glow..
space
$15,227 | POWERFUL
I need to be there
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #60
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
playa sh*t
space
$11,250 | POWERFUL
the old generation of batle rappers (mook,serius,lux) cant compare to these new n*ggas if u look back at older battles them n*ggas was literally rapping VERSES from songs n sh*t nowadays battle rapper is more lyrcial and perosnally than ever
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside was it only a matter of time before mentally challenged people started..
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA Warriors VS Cavs Finals Will Be More Predictable Than Mayweather/Pacquio F..
144 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Virginia Mom Arrested For Leaving 8 Y.O. Home Alone While She Got Turn..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Goku vs Superman - Flipbook Animation
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Lil Scrappy Taste Tests Dame Dash Son "Chipz Cookies" and Gives Honest ..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
May 24 - Ex-Scientologist Leah Remini still struggling with fallout from leavi..
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Asap Rocky - At.Long.Last.A$AP (Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread) (June..
456 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition Unveiled And Unboxed
28 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
3 viewing
May 25 - More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Memorial Day Weekend
44 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time