This is BX @ Boxden.com


Throwback: Eminem & Marky Mark on TRL [Hilarious]


 Throwback: Eminem & Marky Mark on TRL [Hilarious]
topic by Eskaey - 04-05-2012, 06:24 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot






"We'll just stand togheter like a happy fun bunch" > Throwback: Eminem & Marky Mark on TRL [Hilarious] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Throwback: Eminem & Marky Mark on TRL [Hilarious] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Throwback: Eminem & Marky Mark on TRL [Hilarious] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Eminem wrote about this in his book. When marky mark asked "oh youre albums out" eminem thought "you know damn well my album is out you prolly have 6 copies already #### a$s c#nt ####" something along those lines.


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

16 comments for "Throwback: Eminem & Marky Mark on TRL [Hilarious]"


 04-05-2012, 07:08 AMaway - #2
Eskaey 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$384 | 17709676



 04-05-2012, 07:13 AMaway - #3
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
Marky knew Eminem is lame,
 04-05-2012, 08:28 AMaway - #4
bigree61 

  d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
bet em wouldnt pull that tough guy #### on marky mark
like he did with his mom,bm,teenage pop princess,boy bands or carson daily
 04-05-2012, 08:33 AMaway - #5
O D 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,655 | 7126057
hes high as ####

diddnt he diss mark walberg in a freestyle? or was it after the interview?
 04-05-2012, 08:43 AMaway - #6
Agentzer0oo0 133 heat pts133

  d 
space
$48,625 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eskaey


"We'll just stand togheter like a happy fun bunch"

Eminem wrote about this in his book. When marky mark asked "oh youre albums out" eminem thought "you know damn well my album is out you prolly have 6 copies already #### a$s c#nt ####" something along those lines.
Yea I remember reading that too.

I think Em had a false pretense that Mark was some poppy #### because of Feel the Vibrations but only if he knew how he grew up in Boston & knew that Mark was fully against that New Kids on The Block #### that his brother was a part of, maybe he woulda thought different of him.

I dunno I guess they matured & moved on because Em had a cameo on Entourage & one of his songs played on a separate episode.
 04-05-2012, 08:44 AMonline - #7
psylence2k 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$9,939 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by O D
hes high as ####

diddnt he diss mark walberg in a freestyle? or was it after the interview?
" back when Mark Walberg was Marky Mark / * 'phuckin fa9got' * this is how we use to make the party start "

- Drug Ballad off MMLP
 04-05-2012, 08:47 AMonline - #8
psylence2k 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$9,939 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
Yea I remember reading that too.

I think Em had a false pretense that Mark was some poppy #### because of Feel the Vibrations but only if he knew how he grew up in Boston & knew that Mark was fully against that New Kids on The Block #### that his brother was a part of, maybe he woulda thought different of him.

I dunno I guess they matured & moved on because Em had a cameo on Entourage & one of his songs played on a separate episode.
I doubt it, Em was always a true hip hop head, he grew up reading Source magazines and researching all rappers like alot of people on here do. I'm pretty sure he knew everything that was public info about Mark Walberg.

The reason he played him in the interview was because backstage before that segment he said he was acting like a stuck -up #### and made a big deal about them not mentioning anything related to his old rap career so Em did it in spite.
 04-05-2012, 08:52 AMaway - #9
Agentzer0oo0 133 heat pts133

  d 
space
$48,625 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by psylence2k
I doubt it, Em was always a true hip hop head, he grew up reading Source magazines and researching all rappers like alot of people on here do. I'm pretty sure he knew everything that was public info about Mark Walberg.

The reason he played him in the interview was because backstage before that segment he said he was acting like a stuck -up #### and made a big deal about them not mentioning anything related to his old rap career so Em did it in spite.
Ahhhhhh I see, I see...

To be honest that makes a lot of sense since Mark for the longest now has been distant as hell from his rap career. Everytime it gets brought up he kind of sidesteps it for some reason. I mean it's not like he was that bad.
 04-05-2012, 08:53 AMaway - #10
S-I-X 

  d 
space
$1,084 | 1818703
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
Yea I remember reading that too.

I think Em had a false pretense that Mark was some poppy #### because of Feel the Vibrations but only if he knew how he grew up in Boston & knew that Mark was fully against that New Kids on The Block #### that his brother was a part of, maybe he woulda thought different of him.

I dunno I guess they matured & moved on because Em had a cameo on Entourage & one of his songs played on a separate episode.
The mean streets of Boston huh? Let's add Lawrence, MA too as dangerous while we are at it
 04-05-2012, 08:53 AMaway - #11
skillahmang 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$17,370 | POWERFUL
they obv are cool now, that eminem was in the last season of entourage or second to last..

but eminem was a clown in those days..
 04-05-2012, 09:09 AMaway - #12
O D 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,655 | 7126057
Originally Posted by psylence2k
" back when Mark Walberg was Marky Mark / * 'phuckin fa9got' * this is how we use to make the party start "

- Drug Ballad off MMLP
yeah

also in the "rhyming words freestyle"

"mark walberg is a small turd, and ima step on him like dog ####"
 04-05-2012, 09:09 AMaway - #13
Agentzer0oo0 133 heat pts133

  d 
space
$48,625 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S-I-X
The mean streets of Boston huh? Let's add Lawrence, MA too as dangerous while we are at it
I never said mean streets in Boston though, I said how he grew up in Boston. He had a tough childhood, had a a$sault conviction too if I remember well..
 04-05-2012, 02:51 PMaway - #14
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$25,678 | POWERFUL
Em really didn't give a ####. Come back Em.
 04-05-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #15
polorsport2345 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,341 | 12748932
damn no one has changed as much as Em since he first came in
 04-05-2012, 03:49 PMaway - #16
1LynguisticMind 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$20,106 | POWERFUL
I miss this marshall
 06-28-2012, 04:41 PMonline - #17
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$11,477 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eskaey
wonder if marshall and marky mark talk nowadays
yes they do being that eminem was just on marky marks show, entourage. back in 99 eminem thought marky mark was a prick and marky mark thought eminem was a wanna be
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
65 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
80 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
91 comments
 Video inside Why This Old Nigga Was Stoppin Sh-t Like He Was Goku?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 81 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 24 minutes ago - 124 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 3 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Frasier
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 48 minutes ago - 119 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 13 minutes ago - 52 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 1 hour ago - 159 comments - by lilbeast
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 21 minutes ago - 1367 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 102 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.