This is BX @ Boxden.com

This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video?

This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video?
24 topic by Andrefrbk - 07-16-2012, 03:03 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

*Pulls old heads to the side...* 25+ yrs heads.
Are we really supporting this fukery? > This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video? - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! Some pics i snapped...
There is a nicca brandishing a .45 around children in the video...

Here you can see .45 rounds IN THE CLIP! So its very real.

LIL MOUSE-GET SMOKED Official Video DIR. P.NOBLE @MouseMyers - YouTube

This is sad
YouTube (new url)
At first i thought it could be a bb gun... But you dont see bb guns with extended mags... So im pretty sure thats a REAL .45.

I see a lot of grown men in this video... And a tiny 13 yr old boy rapping about k!lling, smoking, fuking biitches, and pretty much everything a normal 13 year old wouldn't care for.

Whats happening? Are we seeing a transition in the game? In the past something like this would have been unacceptable, for example Bow Wow wasnt able to curse on a track until he was a older teenager. Which was RIGHT, he was a teen making teenage music.

There are mad comments and i see praises, are fellow old heads really giving props to this? Has hip hop become so trash a kid spitting about complete bullshiit is entertaining?

There needs to be an investigation ASAP, those kids are in danger. Guns are illegal in Chi, extendo's and kids rapping about dat life? > This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video? - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!C'mon people.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

180 comments for "This Lil Mouse Character. Shows Our Future Lost. Extendo Clips, And Loaded .45's In A Kids Video?"

07-16-2012, 03:04 PMaway - #2
Mocking Mind 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,127 | POWERFUL
 07-16-2012, 03:12 PMaway - #3
Andrefrbk 696 heat pts696

d 
space
$17,679 | POWERFUL
Chi PD need to launch an investigation and get some of those kids outta there, and remove those adults. Mouse needs to be taken away from his environment quick.

This isnt hip hop, this is trying to live a dangerous lifestyle when your not hard body.
 07-16-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #4
rockyin4 9 heat pts

d 
space
$3,838 | 18329497
!! sounds exactly like a Meek Mill or Chief Keef rap. Shows how easy it is to make this type of music.
 07-16-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #5

d 
space
$17,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rockyin4
!! sounds exactly like a Meek Mill or Chief Keef rap. Shows how easy it is to make this type of music.
nicca isnt saying anything either...

You got all these trap instrumentals that sound the same, and niccas spitting with the same fragmented lazy flow.

Fuking future looks terrible.
 07-16-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #6
epik93 

d 
space
$227 | 712233
stop being such a !!. pretend that music is like different neighborhoods and this one is the one your mom warning you about.
 07-16-2012, 05:50 PMaway - #7
BONZ! 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,728 | 13694067
Originally Posted by Andrefrbk
*Pulls old heads to the side...* 25+ yrs heads.
Are we really supporting this fukery? Some pics i snapped...
There is a nicca brandishing a .45 around children in the video...

Here you can see .45 rounds IN THE CLIP! So its very real.

At first i thought it could be a bb gun... But you dont see bb guns with extended mags... So im pretty sure thats a REAL .45.

I see a lot of grown men in this video... And a tiny 13 yr old boy rapping about k!lling, smoking, fuking biitches, and pretty much everything a normal 13 year old wouldn't care for.

Whats happening? Are we seeing a transition in the game? In the past something like this would have been unacceptable, for example Bow Wow wasnt able to curse on a track until he was a older teenager. Which was RIGHT, he was a teen making teenage music.

There are mad comments and i see praises, are fellow old heads really giving props to this? Has hip hop become so trash a kid spitting about complete bullshiit is entertaining?

There needs to be an investigation ASAP, those kids are in danger. Guns are illegal in Chi, extendo's and kids rapping about dat life? C'mon people.

lil wayne was rapping ganster at a young age too......we all know how they get down in the N.O

chi town is no different. lil niccas be gettin it in
 07-16-2012, 06:09 PMaway - #8
marcusaka50 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$19,658 | POWERFUL
I felt the same way.

I'm damn I know its young 12 and 13 yr olds doing they thang but let them do they thang.

Don't promote the !!.

the funny part about it the song is straight.
 07-16-2012, 06:16 PMaway - #9
HiLoMotion 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$16,017 | POWERFUL
I almost felt ashamed for wanting to throw some of the little niccaz !! on my ipod !! better than most of these so called "trap rappers". It's ignorant as !! tho. You can tell somebody got the battery in his back. His pops locked up so you know he ain't got the right influence around already. niccaz in the hood is his father figure and that's a damn shame but I guess that's just how it is.
 07-16-2012, 06:19 PMaway - #10
marcusaka50 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$19,658 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ghost Writer
aye man I like to listen to ignorant music as well as rappers who can rap.
 07-16-2012, 06:25 PMaway - #11
King Capo 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,899 | 6885536
I'm surprise the laws not at his throat like the 6 year old with the !!es in the video
 07-16-2012, 07:02 PMonline - #12
Skratch 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$7,105 | POWERFUL
!! is normal to me, not like when i was 13 i wont talkin bout the same !! he is, bowwow was rapping about the same !! too its just that snoop and JD saw bowwow as a cash cow so they wont gonna let him rap about that commercially. I bet lil moose will catch a body
 07-16-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #13
EKEK 538 heat pts538

d 
space
$5,860 | POWERFUL
it all starts and ends in education.
 07-16-2012, 07:07 PMaway - #14
HiLoMotion 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$16,017 | POWERFUL
I did read something interesting on one of his videos.

CHICAGO IS A WAR ZONE. THESE KIDS ARE OUT HERE SURVIVING AND MAKING ADULT CHOICES BECAUSE THEIR ENVIRONMENT FORCES THEM TO DO SO. YOU CAN TALK ALL THE !! YOU WANT ABOUT LIL MOUSE BUT LIKE PAC SAID "AMERICA EATS IT'S BABIES". THEY BOX THESE PEOPLE IN PROJECTS AND CAGE THEM LIKE ANIMALS THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WONDER WHERE THE CHAOS COMES FROM. THIS IS WHAT AMERICAN GHETTOS ARE CREATING. YOU CAN HATE IT OR EMBRACE IT. I SAY WE TAKE THIS BLOOD MONEY AND REBUILD OUR OWN STREETS.

They got a point.
 07-16-2012, 10:24 PMaway - #15
NoHope 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,321 | 3810911
 07-16-2012, 10:26 PMaway - #16
J_Teflon 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,370 | 6895657
Originally Posted by Andrefrbk
Chi PD need to launch an investigation and get some of those kids outta there, and remove those adults. Mouse needs to be taken away from his environment quick.

This isnt hip hop, this is trying to live a dangerous lifestyle when your not hard body.
no snitching nicca

dont !! around dont !! around dont !! around and get smoked
 07-16-2012, 10:27 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$17,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J_Teflon
no snitching nicca

dont !! around dont !! around dont !! around and get smoked

I really how the chi pd watching now.
 07-16-2012, 10:36 PMaway - #18
Trilluminati GA 327 heat pts327

d 
space
$27,030 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Travi$
I did read something interesting on one of his videos.

CHICAGO IS A WAR ZONE. THESE KIDS ARE OUT HERE SURVIVING AND MAKING ADULT CHOICES BECAUSE THEIR ENVIRONMENT FORCES THEM TO DO SO. YOU CAN TALK ALL THE !! YOU WANT ABOUT LIL MOUSE BUT LIKE PAC SAID "AMERICA EATS IT'S BABIES". THEY BOX THESE PEOPLE IN PROJECTS AND CAGE THEM LIKE ANIMALS THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WONDER WHERE THE CHAOS COMES FROM. THIS IS WHAT AMERICAN GHETTOS ARE CREATING. YOU CAN HATE IT OR EMBRACE IT. I SAY WE TAKE THIS BLOOD MONEY AND REBUILD OUR OWN STREETS.

They got a point.
tragic yet true
 07-16-2012, 10:36 PMaway - #19
J_Teflon 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,370 | 6895657
Originally Posted by Hare Krishna
I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT-UP THESE TEEN RAPPERS FROM CHICAGO TALKING ABOUT GUNS.

this nicca go harder than lil b gay a$s. bet this lil nicca will !! up lil b

Last edited by J_Teflon; 07-16-2012 at 10:42 PM..
 07-16-2012, 10:38 PMonline - #20
QB Eagles 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$6,840 | POWERFUL
pancake a$s nicca though?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
61 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
57 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
71 comments
 NFL Full 32 Nfl Team Schedule For 2014-2015
New reply 3 minutes ago - 189 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 12 minutes ago - 124 comments - by SeattleWon
 NBA Official Nba On Tnt Playoff Thread
New reply 5 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Walt Thizzney
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 17 minutes ago - 99 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 89 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside "and The Little Homie Jungle Is A Garden To Me&qu...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 77 comments - by PowerBar Ernie
  Every Dope Rapper Ever Sitting At A Table In Their Pri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Laronla
 Video inside Lil Boosie At The Breakfast Club: Rap Game, Fake Love,...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.