This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Unauthorized Documentary Jay Z does not want us to see!!


 The Unauthorized Documentary Jay Z does not want us to see!!
 12-12-2013, 01:23 PMonline - #21
HipHopFactz 115 heat pts115

  d 
space
$12,068 | POWERFUL
"Jayz will be just remembered as a ni**a in paris"



that #### caught me off guard,

He made a valid point, but I don't think Jay gives a crap, Jay is who he is a nickel and dime drug dealer turned rapper off one dimensional rap songs and biggies lyrics

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 12-12-2013 at 01:26 PM..
 12-12-2013, 01:24 PMaway - #22
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
Why you hate Hov so much goddamn bruh.
You've seen his picture

Bruh was probably 12 the last time he seen his di#k

I'd be mad at the world too

Ol michelin man need to hop off of boxden and on to a treadmill
 12-12-2013, 01:24 PMonline - #23
Root Of Evil 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$11,244 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cambury
you not from no hood talkin like talking, this documentary not for u


You're not leaving the hood talking like this
 12-12-2013, 01:26 PMonline - #24
r.burgundy 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$30,783 | POWERFUL
some white folx talkin about jayz
 12-12-2013, 01:26 PMaway - #25
Cambury 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,691 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Root Of Evil
Tata, b-high, bleek an emory were with jay from the start and they dont say ####

They living the life while u hate on jay with every ounce of fat in your body

funny enough I was in the same room with tyty last year and this ni##a was apologizing for all the wrong he did to his whole family only to make promises he broke again. That even was a de@th in the family now cuz he is a #### a couple weeks ago another cousin dies and he doesn't show up cuz he has been avoiding ppl.

Point is these ni##as ain't do #### for Hov but suck di#k and carry out orders they just as bad. Where are all of Jayz mentors?
 12-12-2013, 01:27 PMonline - #26
Agentzer0oo0 123 heat pts123

  d 
space
$47,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cambury
first off I have first and second hand experiences with Jayz and his cohorts bad business so if I want to comment I can. But the same could be said of you, why feel the need to defend him and speak to me that man wouldn't even shake your hand if he saw you.

My thing is let me be, I say what I wanna say that's how I came up. I won't disrespect anyone who doesn't disrespect me and talking to me about my freedom of speech is the highest form of disrespect.
You missing the point though. I'm aware that you've had experiences with Jay or people in his circle, you know more of his position than a lot of us do, but you on the internet saying Jay this, Jay that, Jay doing that is some ex-girl ####. I've criticized Hov a lot of times but to just go in a thread and say world class scumbag? Like cmon fam.

I'm not trying to deny you your freedom of speech but you abusing it. If you go up to a cop and call him a pig you gonna say you're just using your freedom of speech?

And I've actually dapped Hov a couple times, had small little talks with him here & there backstage, he's iite.
 12-12-2013, 01:29 PMaway - #27
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cambury
funny enough I was in the same room with tyty last year and this ni##a was apologizing for all the wrong he did to his whole family only to make promises he broke again. That even was a de@th in the family now cuz he is a #### a couple weeks ago another cousin dies and he doesn't show up cuz he has been avoiding ppl.

Point is these ni##as ain't do #### for Hov but suck di#k and carry out orders they just as bad. Where are all of Jayz mentors?
nobody cares about your fake stories fatty
 12-12-2013, 01:29 PMaway - #28
Cambury 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,691 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Root Of Evil


You're not leaving the hood talking like this
Bruh its 2013 and I'm driving in 2014 you could never live my life. Meanwhile you in the same room you grew up in.
 12-12-2013, 01:31 PMaway - #29
Cambury 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,691 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
You missing the point though. I'm aware that you've had experiences with Jay or people in his circle, you know more of his position than a lot of us do, but you on the internet saying Jay this, Jay that, Jay doing that is some ex-girl ####. I've criticized Hov a lot of times but to just go in a thread and say world class scumbag? Like cmon fam.

I'm not trying to deny you your freedom of speech but you abusing it. If you go up to a cop and call him a pig you gonna say you're just using your freedom of speech?

And I've actually dapped Hov a couple times, had small little talks with him here & there backstage, he's iite.
I'm a bully that's what I do, if I see him tomorrow I'm callin him a #### to his face. Next thing I will ask him is where is the affordable housing they promised my ppl. I'm not a hater I'm jus a very aggressive person.
 12-12-2013, 01:32 PMaway - #30
SOD RG 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$7,260 | POWERFUL
already looks better than MCHG
 12-12-2013, 01:34 PMaway - #31
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
Trailer has 107 views on youtube
 12-12-2013, 01:36 PMaway - #32
iBoxden 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$2,448 | 19853892
I'm a huge jay-z fan. but this does look interesting on so many levels. but at the same time you can't compare jay-z to Mr. Belafonte for one they come from 2 different eras. two yeah everyone in the 60s was f!ghting for equality... what he's suppose to do? make his money then give it all back? just because we don't see it all the time where he's doing that doesn't mean he's not. I'm from the bottom..... I don't expect any hand outs.. you'll never learn how to eat. if you get spoonfeed
 12-12-2013, 01:37 PMonline - #33
C4daTimeBomb 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,207 | 4873495
Originally Posted by Cambury
people that were around jayz have said things that you wouldn't agree with and you will say they just hating...reality the problem isn't these people speaking whether it's true or not, the problem is your mind is wired to believe what it wants. I don't believe in no man that much.
Except Cam, of course.
 12-12-2013, 01:38 PMaway - #34
Foyt 128 heat pts128

  d 
space
$10,028 | POWERFUL
ni##a #### black America, get ya own ####. Jayz gave us Reasonable Doubt! He gave us Reasonable Doubt! What more can you ask for? And who the #### is delafonte?
 12-12-2013, 01:39 PMaway - #35
deLeet 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,109 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eagles All Day
Trailer has 107 views on youtube
 12-12-2013, 01:44 PMaway - #36
brickcity 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$5,749 | POWERFUL
 12-12-2013, 01:44 PMaway - #37
Cambury 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,691 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iBoxden
I'm a huge jay-z fan. but this does look interesting on so many levels. but at the same time you can't compare jay-z to Mr. Belafonte for one they come from 2 different eras. two yeah everyone in the 60s was f!ghting for equality... what he's suppose to do? make his money then give it all back? just because we don't see it all the time where he's doing that doesn't mean he's not. I'm from the bottom..... I don't expect any hand outs.. you'll never learn how to eat. if you get spoonfeed
jayz has had more mentors than most, giving handouts been spoonfed...if anyone should give back its jayz. We not talking about charities, foundations or public appearances. We talking about Rollin upsleeves, we talking about boycotts we are talking about speaking against the very ones who pays him.

The same people that yall say are irrelevant were major influences in jayz development and its not about giving them anything its about affording those same opportunities to other people. How do you support William Roberts? Why don't haven't you put on Brooklyn artists? Yall need to know where dis man heart truly is.
 12-12-2013, 02:00 PMonline - #38
C4daTimeBomb 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,207 | 4873495
Originally Posted by Cambury
jayz has had more mentors than most, giving handouts been spoonfed...if anyone should give back its jayz. We not talking about charities, foundations or public appearances. We talking about Rollin upsleeves, we talking about boycotts we are talking about speaking against the very ones who pays him.

The same people that yall say are irrelevant were major influences in jayz development and its not about giving them anything its about affording those same opportunities to other people. How do you support William Roberts? Why don't haven't you put on Brooklyn artists? Yall need to know where dis man heart truly is.
ni##a shut the #### up ! You didn't come up with Jay-Z, stop actin like y'all was close friends or some ####. Everything you know about Jay is second hand information just like everyone else has. You a'int sit on no stoops with that ni##a, you a'int stand on no corners with that ni##a, you a'int never MET that ni##a. You have a scary obsession with him which probably comes from him not acknowledging you or not signing your cd or some ####.
 12-12-2013, 02:05 PMaway - #39
EMS the God 

  d 
space
$4,905 | POWERFUL
who dat milf tho
i know that cant be kim osario....?
 12-12-2013, 02:25 PMaway - #40
marcusaka50 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$20,258 | POWERFUL
the ni##a use to sell drugs you think he wouldn't care to be a commercial brand.

as far as jayz giving back to the community more or even with the Kobe/Jim Brown thing its time for black people to cut some #### out(I am a black person)...we gotta stop expecting every black public figure or black person should give back to their community more than they have too.

Everybody on this earth aren't leaders in every situation in life.

Leaders who want to give back more than anything are more hands-on.

MLK Malcolm X Mandela are real leaders not no ####ing JAyz.

Even the president doesn't do as much but him being the president is an excuse.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
75 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
130 comments
NBA Derrick Rose: 'It's Gonna Be Funny' Watching Doubters 'E..
52 comments
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by castro
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 2 minutes ago - 93 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 344 comments - by Squadd
 NBA Rihanna Officially Acknowledges Joel Embiid's Quest To...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 audio inside G-unit - Come Up
New reply 9 minutes ago - 80 comments - by KingP1n
 NBA Wad3 County
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Shadow305
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 95 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.