b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


The T.I. and Lil Flip beef was entertaining as hell

 The T.I. and Lil Flip beef was entertaining as hell
 01-11-2013, 12:14 AMaway - #21
SoCannon 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,644 | 6153717
Originally Posted by Player 1
T.i. said a while back. he had the video
word on the internet was that z-ro punched t.i. and lil flip was standing behind a car
I didn't know it was z-ro I thought it was black al Capone z-ro don't even like flip I remember him calling flip a ####

Last edited by SoCannon; 01-11-2013 at 12:16 AM..
 01-11-2013, 12:19 AMaway - #22
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

  d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
but what was the end result of T.I. getting punched?
 01-11-2013, 12:22 AMaway - #23
Player 1 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$20,429 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SoCannon
I didn't know it was z-ro I thought it was black al Capone z-ro don't even like flip I remember him calling flip a ####
Yeah that was after all that went down
At the time.lil flip.and z-RO were cool they put an album out
 01-11-2013, 12:26 AMaway - #24
Capimp 

  d 
space
$1,192 | 4325067
People will think im crazy but to me TI didn't end Flips career, it was Flip delaying "I need Mine" which obviously was turned into a double cd cuz of his fall out with his label. The longer you take to put out an album the less relevant u become. It was 3 years between releases.
 01-11-2013, 12:37 AMaway - #25
Player 1 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$20,429 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Capimp
People will think im crazy but to me TI didn't end Flips career, it was Flip delaying "I need Mine" which obviously was turned into a double cd cuz of his fall out with his label. The longer you take to put out an album the less relevant u become. It was 3 years between releases.
Yeah i remember when what it do came out that was a big song
but Sony was f'n around and the album never came out
Then when it did drop his spot was gone
 01-11-2013, 01:30 AMaway - #26
fatman 

  d 
space
$1,369 | 6858568
Originally Posted by CaliSteppin
I heard that z-ro fired some warning shots in the air
Zro wasnt there, he had a show in Dallas that same day, he was on the road when that went down, T.I. got swung on from behind by Black Al Capone (member of Clover G'z) while flip was sneaking around trying to get that last falcon punch in, Lil 3rd (dude who led T.I. through Cloverland) fought those who tried to jump him while he was down and someone starting shooting, but yes T.I. got socked in the face and ran when the shooting started, he came back to Houston the next week to do a show at U of H and his face was still bruised
 01-11-2013, 04:27 AMaway - #27
Peterparker 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$14,730 | POWERFUL
If Flip was a good enough artist he could have bounced back but u can basically say the beef w/ him not being that great of an artist to begin with ruined his career.

And the ####ed up thing is T.I. started the whole beef cuz he said some strippers told him Flip was talking #### about him???

What kind of hoe #### was that?? T.I. won the rap battle but almost got his a$s k!lled in Houston

After that incident in Houston. T.I. didn't go as hard on Flip vocally as he did before. Lil 3rd(being from Houston) took Tip and Grand Hustle into Cloverland(Flip hood) and tried to be on some "I can come down here vibe w/ the ppl and ya own neighborhood Flip!!"

But that #### backfired on his a$s. ni##as wasn't haven't that

And I believe these cats more then all this rumor #### cuz ppl who stay in Houston know Flip didn't get alot of love from ppl in Houston when he blew up for supposedly ####ing some ppl over. But look at this video that you won't see on Beef...These cats know Lil 3rd(who T.I. was di#kriding and using thru tha whole Flip beef)matter fact one of tha dudes is Lil 3rd brother




 01-11-2013, 05:42 AMaway - #28
Anahuac 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$7,180 | POWERFUL
That Game Over beat tho
 01-11-2013, 05:46 AMaway - #29
Trilluminati GA 355 heat pts355

  d 
space
$33,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Flying Jesus
even tho i hated this song when it came out it brings back some good memories ..




Lea so got damn fine!
 01-11-2013, 06:02 AMaway - #30
Nasty Neighbor 121 heat pts121

  d 
space
$17,335 | POWERFUL
didn't t.i. get his a$s beat in cloverland

and lil flip time was almost up anyway

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 01-11-2013 at 06:05 AM..
 01-11-2013, 07:16 AMaway - #31
Junior G 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$47,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Flying Jesus
even tho i hated this song when it came out it brings back some good memories ..


i'll treat you like milk, i'll do nothin but spoil you

gets me everytime
 01-11-2013, 08:14 AMaway - #32
Player 1 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$20,429 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Peterparker
If Flip was a good enough artist he could have bounced back but u can basically say the beef w/ him not being that great of an artist to begin with ruined his career.

And the ####ed up thing is T.I. started the whole beef cuz he said some strippers told him Flip was talking #### about him???

What kind of hoe #### was that?? T.I. won the rap battle but almost got his a$s k!lled in Houston

After that incident in Houston. T.I. didn't go as hard on Flip vocally as he did before. Lil 3rd(being from Houston) took Tip and Grand Hustle into Cloverland(Flip hood) and tried to be on some "I can come down here vibe w/ the ppl and ya own neighborhood Flip!!"

But that #### backfired on his a$s. ni##as wasn't haven't that

And I believe these cats more then all this rumor #### cuz ppl who stay in Houston know Flip didn't get alot of love from ppl in Houston when he blew up for supposedly ####ing some ppl over. But look at this video that you won't see on Beef...These cats know Lil 3rd(who T.I. was di#kriding and using thru tha whole Flip beef)matter fact one of tha dudes is Lil 3rd brother

Yeah i believe that story more than any story on the internet
 01-11-2013, 08:20 AMaway - #33
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,354 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CaliSteppin
I heard that z-ro fired some warning shots in the air
nope............

pretty sure that Ro knocked Macboney out tho.............
 01-11-2013, 08:21 AMaway - #34
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,354 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fatman
Zro wasnt there, he had a show in Dallas that same day, he was on the road when that went down, T.I. got swung on from behind by Black Al Capone (member of Clover G'z) while flip was sneaking around trying to get that last falcon punch in, Lil 3rd (dude who led T.I. through Cloverland) fought those who tried to jump him while he was down and someone starting shooting, but yes T.I. got socked in the face and ran when the shooting started, he came back to Houston the next week to do a show at U of H and his face was still bruised
I stand corrected............
 01-11-2013, 08:33 AMaway - #35
3rdcoasta 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$2,940 | POWERFUL
flip was cool on the freestyle kick; but other than that, i never liked him much. it was never a contest...i hate that him and mike jones went platinum off some bull#### reppin texas and where are they now?

cant even get plat from z-ro, trae, slim thug, k-rino...

peep this 30 min freestyle in 2010...niiiice





but as far as making records; he trash.
 01-11-2013, 08:37 AMaway - #36
JudasHatesJesus 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$5,813 | POWERFUL
#### still pisses me off to this day, i ####ed with both back in the day and tip was jealous because of flip getting shows, features with beyonce and all that ####. him and flip could have ran the south and ####. i think if flip wouldnt have been in the damn beef he would be better lyrically than he is today. the ni##a is on this braggadocio rap #### instead of the high times flip ####.

i miss my ni##a

this was the #### tho...




 01-11-2013, 08:38 AMaway - #37
3rdcoasta 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$2,940 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBlunt
nope............

pretty sure that Ro knocked Macboney out tho.............
i think ur right; flip tried to click up with Ro on that kings of the south album...nice try ni##a




 01-11-2013, 08:58 AMaway - #38
Player 1 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$20,429 | POWERFUL
T.i. started a bs beef with lil flip to blow up
he did it to get fame and it worked
 01-11-2013, 10:21 AMaway - #39
ThePainkiller 302 heat pts302

  d 
space
$54,551 | POWERFUL
Flip won this ####, #### what everyone else said.
 01-11-2013, 10:53 AMaway - #40
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,129 | 18272082
@ at these comments. ni##as still salty almost a decade later

 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Smash Or Pass?: Lauren
51 comments
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
52 comments
BOX FLOYD ADMITs IT " IM A RICH COWARD "
51 comments
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 15 minutes ago - 207 comments - by Ari Gold
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 185 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
  Hiphopdx's Review Of Rick Ross's "hood Billionare...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 75 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers Vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
New reply 1 hour ago - 673 comments - by WiLL
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 779 comments - by Kooper
 NBA Name An Nba Player That You Are Thankful For (no Stars...
New reply 1 hour ago - 56 comments - by iloveIT
  Nov 26 - Michael Brown's Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony ...
New reply 50 minutes ago - 121 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 2 hours ago - 139 comments - by SlimDunkin

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,816 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.