This is BX @ Boxden.com

The Rumors Are Flying… Is Pharrell Gay?

The Rumors Are Flying… Is Pharrell Gay?
topic by ILLTECNIQUE - 07-08-2006, 07:09 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Hometown super producer Pharrell has had to defend himself as far back as I can remember. Fellow classmates have told me stories of him waling around school with a guitar on his back. I was told that it looked like a scene out of Prince’s movie, “Purple Rain”.

Then their was the infamous chain snatching incident which supposedly took place at the ocean front. After that the rumors really started flying left and right.

I’m not sure if Pharrell just doesn’t have a clue what is going on out her, or is it he just doesn’t care. Whatever the case maybe he finds himself now trying to tell everybody that he is not gay.

No if you are anywhere near the entertainment business you have heard the rumors surrounding Skateboard P’s s3xuality, but he aint havin it no more.

It would appear that Pharrell has a knack for stepping out of one pile directly in to another one. He has been spending so much time standing on his soap box screaming, “I’m not gay, I’m not gay”. It would appear that the only one to hear Pharrells cries was the gay community and they are outraged.

During Milan’s Fashion Week last week, he had a slew of men thrown out of his GQ party. Sources told the NY Daily News that he called his crew over to bump Elton John’s husband David Furnish, and Burberry designer Christopher Bailer out of the party and told them there was “too much sausage in the room”.

Now the gay community is highly heated and he supposedly has jeopardized his groundbreaking Louis Vuitton ad campaign.

Gay or not dude is still a hot producer, and in other rumors Pharrell A.K.A. Skateboard P is suppose to be producing Jay-Z.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

40 comments for "The Rumors Are Flying… Is Pharrell Gay?"

07-08-2006, 07:13 PMaway - #2
Young_Deezy 

d 
space
$1,140 | 1220302
i wouldn't doubt it that f####t ni##a always reminded me of the frog from the muppet babies.
 07-08-2006, 07:16 PMaway - #3
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 

d 
space
$988 | 1647207
where dis come from?
 07-08-2006, 07:53 PMaway - #4
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 

d 
space
$988 | 1647207
so this basically speculates hes gay b/c he walked around wit a guitar, supposedly got his chain snatched, kicked some men out of his gq party, and so on? and why is the gay community mad cuz he sayin he aint gay? wtf
 07-08-2006, 08:31 PMaway - #5
GOD999 129 heat pts129

d 
space
$21,859 | POWERFUL
Im sikkk of all this 'gay' talk n #### on rappers

Its like ppl sayin Kanye West is a preppy motha####a or Lupe Fiasco is a nerd a$s ni##a for skateboarding

Man for some reason when I hear thangs about rappers like Lupe, Kanye and Pharrel gettin hated on cuz they dont look like Cam'ron or whatever/ do things the reg rapper never does just makes me sikk. Most ppl be thinkin bout Pharell that he's like a ####in oreo a$s ni##a for skateboardin and wearin casual a$s clothes= Musical racism....Bull####....And he plays a guitar, and thats sposed to mean he's gay? Ppl is so ignorant in dis motha####a....
So what he dont look like ####in Mike Jones or whateva, he's jus bein himself, wtf is wrong with that? He aint gay, he just bein himself and media just wanna get #### ####ed up so that ppl be thinkin he's gay......I just hate #### like this......Like I said, like why hate Lupe Fiasco for skateboarding? Thats his thing, it dont make the man a ####in nerd or anything.....ni##az need to get a hobby 4real and stfu like they know everything about a ni##as life and get off his d*ck, ####.....Who cares? ####in waste of time, let him do him......
 07-08-2006, 08:50 PMaway - #6
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,905 | POWERFUL
Why does everyone have 2 be gay now. What kind of homophobic #### is that. Pharrell keep doin ya thing
 07-08-2006, 09:04 PMaway - #7
daproblem98 

d 
space
$967 | 2086862
nah im not feelin dis...
 07-08-2006, 09:39 PMaway - #8
Playboysoldier 

d 
space
$3,845 | 0
if hes not gay and he knows it....why does he keep defending himself???? why did he supposedly kick a bunch of dudes out his GQ party??? people only act like that when they are homophobic and homophobia more than likelyl is due to closet homos3xuality.

so pharrell is a closet case
 07-08-2006, 10:24 PMaway - #9
mykedizzle 

d 
space
$1,472 | 5219011
Many of these ni##as on boxden are homophobic. This thread should fit. No homo...
 07-08-2006, 10:31 PMaway - #10
GOD999 129 heat pts129

d 
space
$21,859 | POWERFUL
hOMOPHOBE a$s ni##aS

Smh
 07-08-2006, 10:34 PMaway - #11
anticon 

d 
space
$2,774 | 20026970
ive never heard this.
haters gonna hate.
 07-08-2006, 10:36 PMaway - #12
King Eros 

d 
space
$1,470 | 16439808
he's a f#g...ni##a had lime green flowers in the background of that "1 one" vid...and now carrying manbags...
 07-08-2006, 10:38 PMaway - #13
prophetz 

d 
space
$437 | POWERFUL
..homo
 07-08-2006, 10:40 PM - #14
Tempus 

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by ILLTECNIQUE
Hometown super producer Pharrell has had to defend himself as far back as I can remember. Fellow classmates have told me stories of him waling around school with a guitar on his back. I was told that it looked like a scene out of Prince’s movie, “Purple Rain”.

Then their was the infamous chain snatching incident which supposedly took place at the ocean front. After that the rumors really started flying left and right.

I’m not sure if Pharrell just doesn’t have a clue what is going on out her, or is it he just doesn’t care. Whatever the case maybe he finds himself now trying to tell everybody that he is not gay.

No if you are anywhere near the entertainment business you have heard the rumors surrounding Skateboard P’s s3xuality, but he aint havin it no more.

It would appear that Pharrell has a knack for stepping out of one pile directly in to another one. He has been spending so much time standing on his soap box screaming, “I’m not gay, I’m not gay”. It would appear that the only one to hear Pharrells cries was the gay community and they are outraged.

During Milan’s Fashion Week last week, he had a slew of men thrown out of his GQ party. Sources told the NY Daily News that he called his crew over to bump Elton John’s husband David Furnish, and Burberry designer Christopher Bailer out of the party and told them there was “too much sausage in the room”.

Now the gay community is highly heated and he supposedly has jeopardized his groundbreaking Louis Vuitton ad campaign.

Gay or not dude is still a hot producer, and in other rumors Pharrell A.K.A. Skateboard P is suppose to be producing Jay-Z.
Is ILLTECNIQUE Gay? Rumor is he is. Now how you like it?
 07-09-2006, 08:45 PMaway - #15
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts

d 
space
$1,701 | 6172304
if anyone in rap is seriously gay i think it might be kanye west.
 07-09-2006, 09:54 PMaway - #16
mattdogg444 

d 
space
$13,551 | POWERFUL
lol he aint gay
 07-09-2006, 10:00 PMaway - #17
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$49,725 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X-NINE
Im sikkk of all this 'gay' talk n #### on rappers

Its like ppl sayin Kanye West is a preppy motha####a or Lupe Fiasco is a nerd a$s ni##a for skateboarding

Man for some reason when I hear thangs about rappers like Lupe, Kanye and Pharrel gettin hated on cuz they dont look like Cam'ron or whatever/ do things the reg rapper never does just makes me sikk. Most ppl be thinkin bout Pharell that he's like a ####in oreo a$s ni##a for skateboardin and wearin casual a$s clothes= Musical racism....Bull####....And he plays a guitar, and thats sposed to mean he's gay? Ppl is so ignorant in dis motha####a....
So what he dont look like ####in Mike Jones or whateva, he's jus bein himself, wtf is wrong with that? He aint gay, he just bein himself and media just wanna get #### ####ed up so that ppl be thinkin he's gay......I just hate #### like this......Like I said, like why hate Lupe Fiasco for skateboarding? Thats his thing, it dont make the man a ####in nerd or anything.....ni##az need to get a hobby 4real and stfu like they know everything about a ni##as life and get off his d*ck, ####.....Who cares? ####in waste of time, let him do him......
Kanye is a preppy motha####a and Lupe IS a nerd
 07-09-2006, 11:56 PMaway - #18
memyselfni 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,551 | 6326432
good read. him and kanye dancing together in tight clothes in that video is suspect as hell
 07-09-2006, 11:57 PM - #19
fuckthegame 

d 
space
$n/a |
pharrel is more of a f#gbag than chingy
 07-10-2006, 12:12 AMaway - #20
Corebus 

d 
space
$106 | 229088
Lightbulb

WHO GIVES A ####! READ A BOOK! TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE AND STOP SHOVING YO a$s IN A CELEBERTYS LIFE TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO BASH EM FOR :banghead:

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Andrew Wiggins' girl
51 comments
Image inside  The Official "I thought this actor was gonna blow up...
113 comments
NFL Breaking News: Former Titans Kicker Rob Bironas Dies at 36
79 comments
 NBA Wade & Union Joint Statement On Nude Pictures
New reply 7 minutes ago - 127 comments - by Dray
 NFL The Official Sh-ttsburgh Steelers Vs Carolina Panthers...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 468 comments - by ghettofied
 Video inside Bet Hip Hop Awards - Url Cypher
New reply 15 minutes ago - 85 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NCAAF Nfl Scout Says Jameis Winston Is Now A Late 2nd Rounde...
New reply 56 minutes ago - 61 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Ray Rice Will Reportedly Argue That Tmz Edited Elevato...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Dray
  Why Is No One Discussing The Iphone 6's Best Feature?!?
New reply 1 hour ago - 70 comments - by _Monk
 NFL Deangelo Hall Out For Remainder Of The Season. :smh:
New reply 25 minutes ago - 58 comments - by FreeBigga
  The Best Era In Hip Hop = 1997-2005 (?)
New reply 1 hour ago - 124 comments - by Littlefinger1

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.