b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
 01-11-2010, 06:48 PMaway - #101
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HotepSuns
i wouldn't call anyone who barely touches a computer in this day,and age "regular"...
It's getting there, but these guys will touch a computer now and then. They don't spend most of their day online.
 01-11-2010, 06:50 PMaway - #102
O-FICIAL 

d 
space
$891 | 2313236
you think something started centuries ago by anglo-saxon males would
even consider having jay-z's black a$s as a member.

Seriously...
 01-11-2010, 06:56 PMaway - #103
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by O-FICIAL
you think something started centuries ago by anglo-saxon males would
even consider having jay-z's black a$s as a member.

Seriously...
how many more times will this have to be answered?
 01-11-2010, 07:02 PMaway - #104
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Originally Posted by Es0_puka
waking up to what!? for what!?

hmmm:hmm:
Waking up to the fact that we've been lied to about most things our whole lives, and that people with authority such as those in government and our media are PURPOSEFULLY deceiving us through propaganda and other techniques. The public as a whole still has the opposite thinking though, they have been conditioned to believe that authority is synonymous with credibility. Even most of y'alls textbooks in your schools are published by companies owned by the Rockefellers, an illuminati family. That's why a lot of important aspects of history such as the dealings of the Rothschild family are ommitted from what you learn. These families bought up textbook publishing companies, media companies like newspapers and then television networks, etc etc the list goes on and on, but the one thing they never were prepared for is the internet... they don't control it, all of the information that has been kept from us is now at our fingertips and they hate it. And no I'm not talking about youtube videos made by some kid in his mom's basement.. I'm talking about real information, #### you actually have to read.
 01-11-2010, 07:04 PMaway - #105
Ni2 

d 
space
$4,341 | 14039715
jayz probably discussing this with someone and he probably said, no they(my fans) are that stupid.

its pathetic you guys fall for this

especially you conspiracy heads. youd think you wouldnt be fooled this easily with as much time you try to 'educate' yourself on these topics.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-11-2010 at 07:10 PM..
 01-11-2010, 07:12 PMaway - #106
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Originally Posted by Ni2
jayz probably discussing this with someone and he probably said, no they(my fans) are that stupid.

its pathetic you guys fall for this

especially you conspiracy heads. youd think you wouldnt be fooled this easily with as much time you try to 'educate' yourself on these topics.
Y'all stay so stuck on Jay-Z, get over him, the conspiracy is much bigger than him regardless if he's involved with it or not... it's mainly white international bankers... but the #### trickles down through corporations as well, money is the root of it all...
 01-11-2010, 07:14 PMonline - #107
zhiggeman 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,719 | POWERFUL
lmao. yall ni##as can't read for ####. The homey asked why are all the threads pretty much talking about Illuminati. he wants to know when did it start becoming so famous again and why they picked jay-z to bring it back. read damn, we know who's not in that #### lmao. *looks around this thread*
 01-11-2010, 07:15 PMaway - #108
Ni2 

d 
space
$4,341 | 14039715
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Y'all stay so stuck on Jay-Z, get over him, the conspiracy is much bigger than him regardless if he's involved with it or not... it's mainly white international bankers... but the #### trickles down through corporations as well, money is the root of it all...
exactly, like soon as these rappers got initiated in, #### is just all out in the open now. get ####ing real and realize they using this #### for self promotion. how or why you ask, cause conspiracy heads never stop talking or arguing about conspiracies. its ####ing brilliant really, how they prey on the weak minded.

knowledge corner must be dead these days to bring this #### to the hiphop section. i just hope you guys realize youre ruining all credibility of the existence of the illumanti by tying it to hiphop.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-11-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 01-11-2010, 07:15 PMaway - #109
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
I know how much y'all love hearing stories about dope and dope dealers so you should read up on David Sassoon. He was the Rothschild's agent during the Opium Wars. Drug running was one of the first initial forms of wealth accumulated by these illuminati families. They always used agents like David Sassoon so it wouldn't be so obvious who's runnin ####. Whether y'all understand the illuminati or not you should still look up David Sassoon, it's some interesting ####...
 01-11-2010, 07:39 PMaway - #110
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ni2
exactly, like soon as these rappers got initiated in, #### is just all out in the open now. get ####ing real and realize they using this #### for self promotion. how or why you ask, cause conspiracy heads never stop talking or arguing about conspiracies. its ####ing brilliant really, how they prey on the weak minded.

knowledge corner must be dead these days to bring this #### to the hiphop section. i just hope you guys realize youre ruining all credibility of the existence of the illumanti by tying it to hiphop.
look dummy...the entertainment/sports industry as a WHOLE is an arm of the Illuminati..it's not just limited to hip hop...why do u ask?..BECAUSE PPL...YOUNG PPL IN PARTICULAR IDOLIZE PPL THAT THEY SEE ON THE BIG SCREEN AND THOSE THEY PUT IN THEIR I-PODS..THE ILLUMINATI KNOWS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO PUSH THEIR AGENDA THROUGH CELEBRITIES THAN THROUGH BRUTE FORCE BECAUSE PPL ARE MORE COMPLACENT WHEN IT'S DONE THAT WAY...this has been explained to you idiots countless times it seems to fail to register...no one is suggesting jay-z..or any other rapper..rock star..etc is going to have a seat in obama's cabinet..we're merely saying that their influence on their mass followers plays a major part in ppl buying into the crap world elite want you to feed into..I honestly can't break it down to u any more simpler than that..
 01-11-2010, 07:40 PMaway - #111
boxden7 2 heat pts

d 
space
$176 | 947128
24 I Think I Know What You're Asking.

Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?

I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.
The ANSWER Is As Follows:
At the end of the AGE, prior to the ultimate collapse, "That which was hidden, MUST come into the LIGHT." We are in a an era of vast knowledge. The Illuminati remained behind the scenes for a long time. Even as it is being revealed, many people are 1.) AFRAID to openly and truthfully discuss these organizations, or 2.) are NAIVE and refuse to believe such organizations exists. For the aforementioned reasons, we are now experiencing the ULTIMATE TRUTH being revealed and its a change from the everyday PROPAGANDA that many people are no longer believing. So it's become the new topic of discussion. SADLY, most people are only "tuning in" because individuals such as Shawn Carter(Jay-Z) are openly displaying their affiliation; further acknowledging the fact that such societies exist and that THEY can now openly reveal themselves throughout the MAINSTREAM MEDIA because they have The masses LINED UP TO GO TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE and longer have to hide.:greetings10:
Hope that helped.
 01-11-2010, 07:42 PMaway - #112
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:44 PMaway - #113
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:45 PMaway - #114
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:46 PMaway - #115
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:47 PMaway - #116
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:47 PMaway - #117
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:48 PMaway - #118
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:49 PMaway - #119
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
 01-11-2010, 07:49 PMaway - #120
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0

NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
252 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
102 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
115 comments
  Halo 5 Beta Starts Dec 19 - 21 For Preview Members Only
New reply 11 seconds ago - 107 comments - by LaRy BLanco
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 79 comments - by all3rd
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 27 seconds ago - 200 comments - by Nickel
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 18 minutes ago - 116 comments - by Carlton Black
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 4 minutes ago - 122 comments - by BasedCali
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 308 comments - by sdot216
  Dec 18 - Misspelled Sign By Boxden Member Cost Hs Prin...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 63 comments - by rshodunke
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 242 comments - by sdot216

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.