This is BX @ Boxden.com

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
 01-11-2010, 06:02 PMaway - #81
PHuckYuew 3 heat pts

d 
space
$793 | 0
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In West Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little f!ght and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might as well kick itFirst class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glassIs this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright!I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Liscense plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homie smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Last edited by PHuckYuew; 01-11-2010 at 06:04 PM..
 01-11-2010, 06:02 PMaway - #82
Killacamron 

d 
space
$1,344 | 2218706
Illumianti= hip hop
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-11-2010, 06:03 PMaway - #83
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,100 | 19032148
Originally Posted by j0hncena
lol @ it being a "New Trend" lol

wow have you have been living under a rock????
No I haven't been living under a rock. I know what it is already, that's not what I was getting at. I know rappers have talked about it in past, I was just saying why did it get so big now? Everybody is disecting it and talking about it, like they discovered something new. Everytime I turn around, these cats are taking apart some video by a rapper, looking for signs that they're part of it. Main one being Jay Z.

Originally Posted by 991
its not a trend. it's a reality more people are being exposed to.
If you say so, I don't study it. I know it exist already.
 01-11-2010, 06:04 PMaway - #84
N I K E 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,267 | 0
 01-11-2010, 06:05 PMaway - #85
jaycee 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$8,343 | POWERFUL
Paranoid clown a** rappers is were it came from...
 01-11-2010, 06:07 PMonline - #86
Lupe Hunter 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$11,205 | POWERFUL
Join Us

01-11-2010, 06:12 PMaway - #87
Ash10 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$26,385 | POWERFUL
people thinking a black person in Illuminati
 01-11-2010, 06:15 PMaway - #88
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Nothing new, my cousin used to tell me about the symbols on the dollars, but he never mentioned "Illuminati" or "secrete society." I was really young, I didn't have a name to label what he was talking about. This was before I spent most of my days, online.

It's only a trending topic on the internet, me and my friends recently had a talk about it. I was surprised they knew more than me about the Illuminati, these are regular guys — they rarely touch computers.
 01-11-2010, 06:19 PMaway - #89
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,100 | 19032148
Originally Posted by Get it Right
Nothing new, my cousin used to tell me about the symbols on the dollars, but he never mentioned "Illuminati" or "secrete society." I was really young, I didn't have a name to label what he was talking about. This was before I spent most of my days, online.

It's only a trending topic on the internet, me and my friends recently had a talk about it. I was surprised they knew more than me about the Illuminati, these are regular guys — they rarely touch computers.
Right, that's what I was getting at. Why is it such a trending topic amongst the casual folks now?
 01-11-2010, 06:26 PMaway - #90
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,141 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
Right, that's what I was getting at. Why is it such a trending topic amongst the casual folks now?
....Blame That On Jay Z,Thats How Casual Black Folks Knew About It. White Folks Been Knew About It....The Casual Ones Started Finding Out About From Artists Like The Beatles and etc.
 01-11-2010, 06:29 PMaway - #91
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Because thanks to the internet which is the greatest tool we have ever had in the history of the human race for quickly spreading information more and more people are actually starting to wake up, that's why. And thank God.... bout time...
 01-11-2010, 06:30 PMaway - #92
HotepSuns 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$14,375 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Get it Right

i wouldn't call anyone who barely touches a computer in this day,and age "regular"...
 01-11-2010, 06:31 PMaway - #93
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
as of late jay-z has become more bold and open with projecting Illuminati imagery in his music..videos..clothing and artwork...and ppl/the hip hop community are beginning to take notice...
 01-11-2010, 06:34 PMaway - #94

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
and if you feel a plan for the extermination of 90% of the world population is as you put it "foolishness"..then that's more telling of you than it is of those of us enlightening others...
 01-11-2010, 06:34 PMonline - #95
me707 

d 
space
$892 | 1749593
people been fearing the illumintanti in america since the days of the 1st president. the illumintati was already dead @ that point, but rumors spread here to the states & claimed that the top people were in it. Washington had to put out a statement that he was not a part of it.

the fear continues to this day, as you see people are still thinking the illuminati is trying 2 take over.

If you keep saying something people will believe. First a preacher talked about Jay Z and the grey album (although J had nothing 2 do with that mix tape), then you have other sources (the dude from mobb deep), then youtube videos started hitting the scene (since most peo have access to the internet these rumors can spread had a faster pace), then J started putting out clothes & making videos (which i think is a marketing ploy 2 keep his name out there & more money in his pockets), also the song where he says "jesus can't save you, life starts when church ends)... things like that.

i took you to the past & to the present. 100 years from now, if the US still exist, people will still be fearing the illuminati talking about a world war 4 (if a 3rd has taken place by that time).

bottom line, some people just like to live in fear. it's been centries that the illuminati was supposed to have taken over, yet nothing has happened. conspiracy theorists (sp) are waiting on it like some are for the 2nd coming of christ, while the rest of world is doing some thing constructive with their lives.
 01-11-2010, 06:36 PMaway - #96
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$20,914 | POWERFUL
Its been around for years thanks to the internet more people know

Last edited by marcusaka50; 01-11-2010 at 06:37 PM..
 01-11-2010, 06:37 PMaway - #97
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,100 | 19032148
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
and if you feel a plan for the extermination of 90% of the world population is as you put it "foolishness"..then that's more telling of you than it is of those of us enlightening others...
I don't mean foolishness in a literal sense. Just figurativly speaking. I'm well aware of it's existance though.
 01-11-2010, 06:45 PMaway - #98
Es0_puka 

d 
space
$3,677 | 4686551
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Because thanks to the internet which is the greatest tool we have ever had in the history of the human race for quickly spreading information more and more people are actually starting to wake up, that's why. And thank God.... bout time...
waking up to what!? for what!?

Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
hmmm:hmm:
 01-11-2010, 06:46 PMaway - #99
Lil Jay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$7,075 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PHuckYuew
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In West Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little f!ght and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might as well kick itFirst class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glassIs this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright!I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Liscense plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homie smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air
 01-11-2010, 06:48 PMaway - #100

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by joeyb8420
when HOVA came thru and showed these ni##az how its done..but ya thats all i hear..i tried understanding it i still dont get it...
there's a group of ppl that control all forms/levels of gov't that have a plan to exterminate 90% of the world population...what's hard to get?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Walmart's pre-Black Friday sale kicks off tomorrow
56 comments
Article inside  PSN Hacked Again
52 comments
Sunset Overdrive Free for Xbox Live Gold Members this Saturday
69 comments
  Wendy Day (industry Insider) Say Birdman Was Forced To...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 100 comments - by CheebaHawk21
  Post Your Top 5 Favorite Games Of All Time.
New reply 25 minutes ago - 155 comments - by SpazzOut
 Image(s) inside Rihanna Lookalike Making Big Bucks For Endorsements
New reply 8 minutes ago - 59 comments - by timdog
 Video inside Murda Mook And Dame Dash Call Out Drake For 15 Million
New reply 31 minutes ago - 71 comments - by trill jackson
 Image(s) inside J.coles Fiancée
New reply 11 minutes ago - 109 comments - by incenso
  Eminem Disses Iggy Azalea On New Track ‘vegas'; Iggy R...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 209 comments - by A.Dot789
 Video inside Bill Cosby Begging Ap On Camera Not To Air Full Exchan...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Why She Got Them Pinky Toes Sitting Outside Like Secur...
New reply 41 minutes ago - 59 comments - by BasedonMars

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,809 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.