Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
416 viewing
So what is this line about t.i boy peeing on drake ?
259 comments
most viewed right now
377 viewing
 Image inside Word Is Drake Got Pissed On By Tip's Homie At The Movie Theater, Say I..
208 comments

top in section
20 viewing
 Image inside That Yoga MILF
top in eyecandy
top in section
14 viewing
 Jul 30 - cop followed black family home and held them at gunpoint for no reason
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
Unread 1 year agoclass of '06 - away - #921
Rollin20z  space
space
$290 | 7256
JOES BLOW 05 said:
lucy in the sky with diamonds is a song about LSD Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
true story!
Unread 1 year agoclass of '06 - away - #922
Rollin20z  space
space
$290 | 7256
JOES BLOW 05 said:
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
Aww man you gotta give Courtney Love props...

(Shes a Good Actor!)
Unread 1 year agoclass of '12 - on now - #923
J Money 95 11 heat pts11 space
space
$4,866 | POWERFUL
I'm not buying this "seling your soul" sh*t. What the fu*k is that? You mean selling out? A lot of people sell out, in an office a n*gga can sell out and become vice president. They aint in no secret society
Unread 1 year agoclass of '07 - away - #924
MiseryCityTexas 11 heat pts11 space
space
$15,633 | POWERFUL
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry sh*t is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 07-01-2014 at 08:33 PM..
Unread 1 year agoclass of '07 - away - #925
space
$15,633 | POWERFUL
That free mason sh*t ain't what it's all cracked up to be for certain people. some of these motherfu*kers out here be so called "selling they soul" just to become middle class citizens.
Unread 1 year agoclass of '11 - away - #926
DesolateOne 19 heat pts19 space
space
$2,444 | POWERFUL
JOES BLOW 05 said:
It's actually about a drawing a little girl once made, not LSD.

"Lennon's son, Julian, inspired the song with a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy — in the sky with diamonds". Shortly after the song's release, speculation arose that the first letter of each of the title nouns intentionally spelled LSD.[3] Although Lennon denied it, the BBC banned the song."

"Lennon's inspiration for the song came when his son, Julian, showed him a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy — in the Sky with Diamonds", depicting his classmate, Lucy O'Donnell (later Lucy Vodden), who died in 2009. Julian Lennon said, "I don't know why I called it that or why it stood out from all my other drawings, but I obviously had an affection for Lucy at that age. I used to show dad everything I'd built or painted at school, and this one sparked off the idea..."[8][9][10] O'Donnell (later Vodden), in a BBC radio interview in 2007, said, "I remember Julian and I both doing pictures on a double-sided easel, throwing paint at each other, much to the horror of the classroom attendant ... Julian had painted a picture and on that particular day his father turned up with the chauffeur to pick him up from school."[11] Lennon said he was surprised at the idea that the song title was a hidden reference to LSD."
Unread 10 months agoclass of '06 - away - #927
datVAkid 34 heat pts34 space
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,085 | POWERFUL
MiseryCityTexas said:
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry sh*t is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
Unread 10 months agoclass of '07 - away - #928
space
$15,633 | POWERFUL
datVAkid said:
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
You don't know sh*t about sh*t. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
Unread 10 months agoclass of '06 - away - #929
datVAkid 34 heat pts34 space
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$10,085 | POWERFUL
MiseryCityTexas said:
You don't know sh*t about sh*t. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
Lol I don't know sh*t about sh*t but then you said they bend the rules showing I do know sh*t about sh*t. And I don't think anyone who was suppose to be a "mason recruit", who the fu*k ever heard of a mason recruit, would ever start an argument that way lol. Your right mr mason recruit lol
Unread 10 months agoclass of '07 - away - #930
space
$15,633 | POWERFUL
You stick to what you think and I'll stick to what I know and we'll leave it at that.
Unread 10 months agoclass of '09 - away - #931
messy marv stan 2843 heat pts2843 space
messy marv stan
space
$23,371 | POWERFUL
kylefall said:
Essentially all media is owned by 6 companies. Taylor Swift & Kanye West work for the same people if you climb up the ladder etc.

yup. the people with real power are behind the scenes. they got many times more money than the $85 billion bill gates has or the $125 billion the one rothchild dude has. warren buffet and bill gates work for those same people as well. everybody works for the usa govt when taxes are stolen every paycheck. billionaires work for the govt as well but they aint subject to having taxes stolen from them

thats just the public people
Unread 9 months agoclass of '14 - away - #932
Dilltastic 3 heat pts space
space
$144 | 2931089
messy marv stan said:
yup. the people with real power are behind the scenes. they got many times more money than the $85 billion bill gates has or the $125 billion the one rothchild dude has. warren buffet and bill gates work for those same people as well. everybody works for the usa govt when taxes are stolen every paycheck. billionaires work for the govt as well but they aint subject to having taxes stolen from them

thats just the public people
How many rappers do you believe have died as a result of the Illuminati?
Unread 9 months agoclass of '06 - away - #933
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts space
space
$16,546 | POWERFUL
JOES BLOW 05 said:
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
or how somebody with so much heroin and benzos in his system is even capable of loading a shotgun and shooting himself using his hands let alone feet........

Courtney did that sh*t...........

not because of any conspiracy but because shes fu*king batsh*t crazy..........
Unread 8 months agoclass of '14 - away - #934
JimmyThe3rd 16 heat pts16 space
space
$1,832 | 14418748
i think a lot of people got confused honestly.. when people orginaly said that the music industry is satanic.. they didn't mean that people where literally bowing down to satan or satanists.... it was coming from christian people saying that alot of it has nothing to do with worshipping god (which is true)... also that people with in that industry chase success in record sales and fame (which is true), instead of chasing a closer relationship with god.. this theory would in turn make anyone who is not doing gospel and gets in the business with the aim of making their music turn them into a super star, a satanist, which is heinous

the younger generation have taken this and turnt it into some joke about people in the industry literally selling their souls and weird rituals going on in label buildings, which is how they where able to mix this with the whole illuminati crap

also when the phrase of "selling your soul" first came about it was to describe people who left their original sound and turnt pop to sell more records... again this is something that the younger generation have taken and turnt into recording artists literally selling their soul to satan at the top of a label building, idiots

this type of sh*t annoys me because the younger people have turnt something that is very serious into a laughable subject
Unread 8 months agoclass of '14 - away - #935
JNumbaNC 648 heat pts648 space
Exclusive Content
space
$3,307 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

Unread 8 months agoclass of '14 - on now - #936
BigBrother 4 heat pts space
Passed Life
space
$733 | 4431828
JOES BLOW 05 said:
Diamonds from Sierra Leone = DSL

LSD backwards. Ye says some sh*t about being in vegas on acid in it.

I don't really think that theres anything "Illuminati" about it though
Unread 7 months agoclass of '11 - away - #937
bonez79 5 heat pts space
space
$3,396 | 16343897
There's some truth no doubt, but some of that sh*t just comes as a curve.
Unread 6 months agoclass of '05 - away - #938
deLeet 32 heat pts32 space
https://vid.me/Fd2B
space
$20,790 | POWERFUL
Checking in
Unread 3 months agoclass of '12 - away - #939
videoshirt  space
space
$888 | 8479581
you don't believe in spiritual warfare? don't believe in heaven or hell? angels or demons? God or satan?

wow.. ok good luck with that
Unread 2 months agoclass of '10 - away - #940
Sean McDevitt 10 heat pts10 space
Priest Of Science
space
$7,277 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent Talks Meek Mill Vs Drake Beef, Ghost Writers, Cold Corner 3, Ni..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Article inside Even Whataburger and The Weather Channel is sh-tting on Meek
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Celebrity Reactions to Back to Back
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside AR-AB Signed W/ Drake's OVO?
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA Well Damn Gilbert Arenas breaks down Lebron's game on Instagram
123 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Windows 10 download
209 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Why Must The World Punish Us :sadto: WHY CANT IT BE MORE LIKE CALI
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside The Rise and Fall of Karmaloop
40 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Article inside Ben Affleck on Playing ‘Older, More Broken, Kind of F—ed Up Batman’
42 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time