b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
 03-05-2014, 05:16 PMaway - #921
JOES BLOW 05 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$476 | 5807626
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a$sociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of ni##as from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
didnt pac have an album called k!lluminati?
 03-05-2014, 05:18 PMaway - #922

d 
space
$476 | 5807626
Originally Posted by Sean McDevitt
rihanna's new diamonds song. and the beatles lucy in the sky
lucy in the sky with diamonds is a song about LSD Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
 03-05-2014, 05:24 PMaway - #923

d 
space
$476 | 5807626
Originally Posted by kiddrocay
why did cobain blow his brains out?
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
 03-13-2014, 11:22 AMaway - #924
obzen210 

d 
space
$8 | 0
Originally Posted by Jose Menez
This is stupid, if the illuminati was real and suppose to be this big secret society how do we know about it? If its real then why are we still allowed to speak out against it and have nothing happen to us, this illuminati #### is annoying, nothing but a conspiracy made up by tweekers
The reason why people know about this is because you can't keep a secret that big forever. Eventually somebody is bound to see something or stumble onto something they weren't supposed to. Over time this information trickles down to society as it spreads through word of mouth. As time continues, a little more information is discovered which adds to the collective knowledge of people. Now, because of the internet, it's easier than ever before to get your message across, so without the internet, the Illuminati would still be pretty much a secret outside of certain circles in the music/movie industry.

the reason you can talk about this is because the Illuminati doesn't give a #### about you, what you think, or what you say. You are just a pawn, a tool, a nothing, a nobody. You alone have no power to affect any of their plans so therefore you are irrelevant. The people who are silenced for speaking out against them are those who have some type of influence or are in a position where they could cost the illuminati big money due to their actions. You, me and all of these people talking about it on the internet pose little threat due to a lack of structure and organization. Start getting people together and doing something about this #### and you may or may not get some unwanted attention. You may very well get what you wish for.

Originally Posted by Kaliz ChamP
Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Andre Young, Sean Carter, Percy Miller, Will Smith are some of the most influential people in music. but before the fame, the notoriety, money,etc. They was busting their a$s. Grinding in their Momma kitchen, going broke trying book venues, interning at record labels, traveling to different parts of the country to get their music heard. How easily we forget what went into these artist building a brand that has sustained got ten twenty and thirty years.

What most people don't understand is these artists you listed did bust their a$s to a certain point, but you fail to see that the gatekeepers of the business are the ones pulling the strings. It's the CEOs, Casting directors, managers, etc. that have their hands in the illuminati. It's the people behind the scenes who decide what artists get radio play, what songs get heavy rotation, what actor lands the big role in the next summer blockbuster. These are the decisions that will make or break a persons career. Will Smith would have faded quickly if he wasn't cast on Fresh Prince. Sean Combs is the type of cat who will sell out his own mother to make a buck. An artist can only make it so far on their own, regardless of their talent or skill. In order to make it, they have to make a deal with the shady cats in the music biz. These shady cats are those closest to the illuminati. They may not be actual members, but they are willingly putting their messages in music whether its subliminal or not. Little by little these messages transform the landscape of society and the effects become apparent years down the line. In a few years, we will begin to see the real damage done by the "gay agenda" that is being pushed on society and that of the demasculization of men and the feminist agendas.

The point I'm trying to make here is that people are groomed by the illuminati to see just how controllable they are and how useful they will be in promoting their messages. They of course want the most attractive and talented people most willing to follow the rules, do what they're told and don't ask questions. So when an up and coming star is looking for their big break, they're tested to see if they're willing to do whatever it takes. Just take a look at Katy Perry, who was a christian singer with traditional values before she blew up and started making songs about kissing women and alien s3x. Many artists have admitted to selling their soul to the devil. They may say it tongue in cheek, but when you begin to understand the way the industry works you can see what they mean by selling out = selling your soul. They no longer hold on to their values and are willing to promote messages that go against their own personal values for money. Whether or not the devil exists is the topic of a different discussion.

Just take a look at the various artists who have claimed to sell their soul and try to pinpoint the change in their careers after they did so, supposedly. A few artists who have openly admitted to selling their soul are Eminem, Katy Perry, Kanye West. These are just a few instances, if you do your own research for people admitting to selling their souls, you will surely discover many more. The difference between selling out, and not selling out would be the difference between Tech N9ne, who's the top independent rapper in the world, and Jay Z, who's the top rapper in the world period. Tech N9ne, although hugely successful in his bracket is relatively unknown compared to Jay Z, who is an obvious sell out. So make the distinction. Success by doing everything on your own (Tech N9ne) Vs. Success through selling out at some point in your career (Will Smith, Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Sean Carter, Etc.)

Last edited by obzen210; 03-13-2014 at 11:36 AM..
 04-10-2014, 03:03 PMaway - #925
Rollin20z 

d 
space
$290 | 7256
Originally Posted by JOES BLOW 05
true story!
 04-10-2014, 03:11 PMaway - #926
Rollin20z 

d 
space
$290 | 7256
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
Aww man you gotta give Courtney Love props...

(Shes a Good Actor!)
 04-11-2014, 09:34 PMaway - #927
J Money 95 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,061 | 12018851
I'm not buying this "seling your soul" ####. What the #### is that? You mean selling out? A lot of people sell out, in an office a ni##a can sell out and become vice president. They aint in no secret society
 07-01-2014, 09:29 PMaway - #928
MiseryCityTexas 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,759 | POWERFUL
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry #### is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 07-01-2014 at 09:33 PM..
 07-03-2014, 10:13 AMaway - #929

d 
space
$13,759 | POWERFUL
That free mason #### ain't what it's all cracked up to be for certain people. some of these mother####ers out here be so called "selling they soul" just to become middle class citizens.
 07-23-2014, 07:27 PMonline - #930
DesolateOne 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,023 | 8792908
It's actually about a drawing a little girl once made, not LSD.

"Lennon's son, Julian, inspired the song with a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy — in the sky with diamonds". Shortly after the song's release, speculation arose that the first letter of each of the title nouns intentionally spelled LSD.[3] Although Lennon denied it, the BBC banned the song."

"Lennon's inspiration for the song came when his son, Julian, showed him a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy — in the Sky with Diamonds", depicting his classmate, Lucy O'Donnell (later Lucy Vodden), who died in 2009. Julian Lennon said, "I don't know why I called it that or why it stood out from all my other drawings, but I obviously had an affection for Lucy at that age. I used to show dad everything I'd built or painted at school, and this one sparked off the idea..."[8][9][10] O'Donnell (later Vodden), in a BBC radio interview in 2007, said, "I remember Julian and I both doing pictures on a double-sided easel, throwing paint at each other, much to the horror of the classroom attendant ... Julian had painted a picture and on that particular day his father turned up with the chauffeur to pick him up from school."[11] Lennon said he was surprised at the idea that the song title was a hidden reference to LSD."
 09-24-2014, 06:32 PMonline - #931
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$9,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
I don't know about selling your soul or illuminati, but that free masonry #### is real. They even showed an interest in recruiting me a year ago.
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
 09-24-2014, 08:33 PMaway - #932

d 
space
$13,759 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by datVAkid
Umm the known rule for masons is to be a mason you ask a mason. You have to show interest in them, they don't recruit people smh
You don't know #### about ####. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
 09-24-2014, 10:40 PMonline - #933
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$9,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
You don't know #### about ####. Some of them Masons bend the rules a little bit and do under the table recruiting for certain people they know personally that never ask or inquire about joining that they see potential in.
Lol I don't know #### about #### but then you said they bend the rules showing I do know #### about ####. And I don't think anyone who was suppose to be a "mason recruit", who the #### ever heard of a mason recruit, would ever start an argument that way lol. Your right mr mason recruit lol
 09-25-2014, 02:11 AMaway - #934

d 
space
$13,759 | POWERFUL
You stick to what you think and I'll stick to what I know and we'll leave it at that.
 09-28-2014, 05:55 PMaway - #935
messy marv stan 1717 heat pts1717

d 
space
$14,326 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kylefall
Essentially all media is owned by 6 companies. Taylor Swift & Kanye West work for the same people if you climb up the ladder etc.

yup. the people with real power are behind the scenes. they got many times more money than the $85 billion bill gates has or the $125 billion the one rothchild dude has. warren buffet and bill gates work for those same people as well. everybody works for the usa govt when taxes are stolen every paycheck. billionaires work for the govt as well but they aint subject to having taxes stolen from them

thats just the public people
 10-21-2014, 02:42 PMaway - #936
Dilltastic 3 heat pts

d 
space
$121 | 2431388
Originally Posted by messy marv stan
yup. the people with real power are behind the scenes. they got many times more money than the $85 billion bill gates has or the $125 billion the one rothchild dude has. warren buffet and bill gates work for those same people as well. everybody works for the usa govt when taxes are stolen every paycheck. billionaires work for the govt as well but they aint subject to having taxes stolen from them

thats just the public people
How many rappers do you believe have died as a result of the Illuminati?
 11-02-2014, 06:15 PMaway - #937
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$14,676 | POWERFUL
or how somebody with so much heroin and benzos in his system is even capable of loading a shotgun and shooting himself using his hands let alone feet........

Courtney did that ####...........

not because of any conspiracy but because shes ####ing bat#### crazy..........
 12-01-2014, 12:35 PMaway - #938
JimmyThe3rd 4 heat pts

d 
space
$490 | 3533316
i think a lot of people got confused honestly.. when people orginaly said that the music industry is satanic.. they didn't mean that people where literally bowing down to satan or satanists.... it was coming from christian people saying that alot of it has nothing to do with worshipping god (which is true)... also that people with in that industry chase success in record sales and fame (which is true), instead of chasing a closer relationship with god.. this theory would in turn make anyone who is not doing gospel and gets in the business with the aim of making their music turn them into a super star, a satanist, which is heinous

the younger generation have taken this and turnt it into some joke about people in the industry literally selling their souls and weird rituals going on in label buildings, which is how they where able to mix this with the whole illuminati crap

also when the phrase of "selling your soul" first came about it was to describe people who left their original sound and turnt pop to sell more records... again this is something that the younger generation have taken and turnt into recording artists literally selling their soul to satan at the top of a label building, idiots

this type of #### annoys me because the younger people have turnt something that is very serious into a laughable subject
 12-12-2014, 05:45 PMonline - #939
JNumbaNC 492 heat pts492

d 
space
$2,083 | POWERFUL

12-14-2014, 12:15 PMaway - #940
BigBrother 

d 
space
$56 | 205814
Diamonds from Sierra Leone = DSL

LSD backwards. Ye says some #### about being in vegas on acid in it.

I don't really think that theres anything "Illuminati" about it though

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

NFL Bears bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen to start next game
225 comments
NBA Lakers offer picks + Nash for Rondo
71 comments
Image inside  Stacey Dash Says Darien & Dame Dash Disowned Her When..
83 comments
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 515 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 179 comments - by sdot216
 NFL Deion Sanders Ex Wife Pilar Sanders Sentenced To A Wee...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 77 comments - by theFREAK
  Dec 17 - 14 Year Old Black Boy Executed For Murder, Cl...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 90 comments - by Roo 50
 Article inside Breaking News: ‘the Interview’ Yanked By Regal, Amc &a...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 110 comments - by mrfreak76
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Debuts New Song On The Colbert Report (...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 83 comments - by Steve
 BOX Paulie Malignaggi Goes Off On Manny Pacquiao
New reply 9 minutes ago - 55 comments - by tokinjohn

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,849 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.