This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop


New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
 03-05-2014, 04:16 PMaway - #921
JOES BLOW 05 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$394 | 5802622
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a$sociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of niccas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
didnt pac have an album called k!lluminati?
 03-05-2014, 04:18 PMaway - #922
JOES BLOW 05 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$394 | 5802622
Originally Posted by Sean McDevitt
rihanna's new diamonds song. and the beatles lucy in the sky
lucy in the sky with diamonds is a song about LSD Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
 03-05-2014, 04:24 PMaway - #923
JOES BLOW 05 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$394 | 5802622
Originally Posted by kiddrocay
why did cobain blow his brains out?
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
 03-13-2014, 10:22 AMaway - #924
obzen210 

  d 
space
$4 | 0
Originally Posted by Jose Menez
This is stupid, if the illuminati was real and suppose to be this big secret society how do we know about it? If its real then why are we still allowed to speak out against it and have nothing happen to us, this illuminati !! is annoying, nothing but a conspiracy made up by tweekers
The reason why people know about this is because you can't keep a secret that big forever. Eventually somebody is bound to see something or stumble onto something they weren't supposed to. Over time this information trickles down to society as it spreads through word of mouth. As time continues, a little more information is discovered which adds to the collective knowledge of people. Now, because of the internet, it's easier than ever before to get your message across, so without the internet, the Illuminati would still be pretty much a secret outside of certain circles in the music/movie industry.

the reason you can talk about this is because the Illuminati doesn't give a !! about you, what you think, or what you say. You are just a pawn, a tool, a nothing, a nobody. You alone have no power to affect any of their plans so therefore you are irrelevant. The people who are silenced for speaking out against them are those who have some type of influence or are in a position where they could cost the illuminati big money due to their actions. You, me and all of these people talking about it on the internet pose little threat due to a lack of structure and organization. Start getting people together and doing something about this !! and you may or may not get some unwanted attention. You may very well get what you wish for.



Originally Posted by Kaliz ChamP
Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Andre Young, Sean Carter, Percy Miller, Will Smith are some of the most influential people in music. but before the fame, the notoriety, money,etc. They was busting their a$s. Grinding in their Momma kitchen, going broke trying book venues, interning at record labels, traveling to different parts of the country to get their music heard. How easily we forget what went into these artist building a brand that has sustained got ten twenty and thirty years.


What most people don't understand is these artists you listed did bust their a$s to a certain point, but you fail to see that the gatekeepers of the business are the ones pulling the strings. It's the CEOs, Casting directors, managers, etc. that have their hands in the illuminati. It's the people behind the scenes who decide what artists get radio play, what songs get heavy rotation, what actor lands the big role in the next summer blockbuster. These are the decisions that will make or break a persons career. Will Smith would have faded quickly if he wasn't cast on Fresh Prince. Sean Combs is the type of cat who will sell out his own mother to make a buck. An artist can only make it so far on their own, regardless of their talent or skill. In order to make it, they have to make a deal with the shady cats in the music biz. These shady cats are those closest to the illuminati. They may not be actual members, but they are willingly putting their messages in music whether its subliminal or not. Little by little these messages transform the landscape of society and the effects become apparent years down the line. In a few years, we will begin to see the real damage done by the "gay agenda" that is being pushed on society and that of the demasculization of men and the feminist agendas.

The point I'm trying to make here is that people are groomed by the illuminati to see just how controllable they are and how useful they will be in promoting their messages. They of course want the most attractive and talented people most willing to follow the rules, do what they're told and don't ask questions. So when an up and coming star is looking for their big break, they're tested to see if they're willing to do whatever it takes. Just take a look at Katy Perry, who was a christian singer with traditional values before she blew up and started making songs about kissing women and alien secks. Many artists have admitted to selling their soul to the devil. They may say it tongue in cheek, but when you begin to understand the way the industry works you can see what they mean by selling out = selling your soul. They no longer hold on to their values and are willing to promote messages that go against their own personal values for money. Whether or not the devil exists is the topic of a different discussion.

Just take a look at the various artists who have claimed to sell their soul and try to pinpoint the change in their careers after they did so, supposedly. A few artists who have openly admitted to selling their soul are Eminem, Katy Perry, Kanye West. These are just a few instances, if you do your own research for people admitting to selling their souls, you will surely discover many more. The difference between selling out, and not selling out would be the difference between Tech N9ne, who's the top independent rapper in the world, and Jay Z, who's the top rapper in the world period. Tech N9ne, although hugely successful in his bracket is relatively unknown compared to Jay Z, who is an obvious sell out. So make the distinction. Success by doing everything on your own (Tech N9ne) Vs. Success through selling out at some point in your career (Will Smith, Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Sean Carter, Etc.)

Last edited by obzen210; 03-13-2014 at 10:36 AM..
 04-10-2014, 02:03 PMaway - #925
Rollin20z 

  d 
space
$290 | 7256
Originally Posted by JOES BLOW 05
lucy in the sky with diamonds is a song about LSD Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
true story!
 04-10-2014, 02:11 PMaway - #926
Rollin20z 

  d 
space
$290 | 7256
Originally Posted by JOES BLOW 05
we should ask the person who wrote the police report and also ask how he pulled the trigger with his toes when his boots where on?
Aww man you gotta give Courtney Love props...





(Shes a Good Actor!)
 04-11-2014, 08:34 PMaway - #927
J Money 95 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$449 | 1700475
I'm not buying this "seling your soul" !!. What the !! is that? You mean selling out? A lot of people sell out, in an office a nicca can sell out and become vice president. They aint in no secret society
 
New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
56 comments
Video inside  Is this the most underrated Chappelle Show sketch?
53 comments
PS4 hits 7 million units sold
82 comments
 BOX Roach Admits It Was Pacquiao's Fault The Mayweather Fi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 59 comments - by cheenz
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 146 comments - by R.O.B
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 135 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 174 comments - by Fen
 Article inside Activision Indefinitely Postpones Xbox One Version Of ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 100 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 Article inside Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Abusing 17-y...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 73 comments - by SM
 Article inside Chingy Says A Trans$exual Ruined His Rap Career
New reply 14 minutes ago - 86 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Apr 16 - North Carolina Teacher Sent Nud3 Pics, $exual...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Parkchester

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX | none new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.