Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
73 viewing
Ariana Grande Says Big Seanís Lyrics About Her pus-y Led To Breakup
163 comments
most viewed right now
70 viewing
 Image inside Apr 24 - ISIS new Video & Pictures- 30 Ethiopians and Eritreans b3head..
124 comments

top in section
13 viewing
Image inside Ballin Beauty Jennifer Williams
top in eyecandy
top in section
44 viewing
 BOX [Video] ESPN: Mayweathers history of domestic violence!
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #901
BayArea51 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
Stern made the call
space
$5,186 | POWERFUL
/subscribed
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #902
blksuperman409  space
avatar space
Junior Member
space
$15 | 43681
George Washington the president was in it.. oh yeah don't forget Obama.... a lot of y'all niccas are blind... do y'all research....
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #903
MiseryCityTexas 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,076 | POWERFUL
lmao i noticed how that jay-z free mason picture mysteriously disappeared off of this message forum. that picture could have easily been used against jigga.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #904
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
fu*k Lupe, Boycott Lupe
space
$18,233 | POWERFUL
why did cobain blow his brains out?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #905
blackworldorder  space
avatar space
Ochieng Aswad
space
$19 | 27411
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #906
DesolateOne 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,494 | 12542111
If you're interested in in depth knowledge on this subject, get Jim Marrs' book, "Rule by Secrecy". Gives a good breakdown on this topic just to name a few.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #907
eouia 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Got that WMD
space
$253 | 1113156
Illuminate This d!ck...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #908
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,637 | POWERFUL
blksuperman409 said:
George Washington the president was in it.. oh yeah don't forget Obama.... a lot of y'all niccas are blind... do y'all research....
nope, he was just a Mason..............he actually made statements warning that they were out there.......so didnt Kennedy
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #909
Big Louie Guwop 68 heat pts68 space
avatar space
#LaFamilia
space
$8,219 | POWERFUL
kiddrocay said:
why did cobain blow his brains out?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #910
Jose Menez 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,660 | 13188884
This is stupid, if the illuminati was real and suppose to be this big secret society how do we know about it? If its real then why are we still allowed to speak out against it and have nothing happen to us, this illuminati sh*t is annoying, nothing but a conspiracy made up by tweekers
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #911
thatnig22 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Member
space
$40 | 537877
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #912
TreyPounD72  space
avatar space
Junior Member
space
$21 | 136974
People find out about it...and they counter with making it a joke...causes people to end up confused about the task at hand...bottom line: the world is ran by rich and powerful people not the president....I'm talking rich enough to end world hunger...but that's controlled to by not putting money back into rotation...its up to the people to decipher messages.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #913
Michael 1987 689 heat pts689 space
avatar space
I Love Beautiful pu**y.
space
$63,484 | POWERFUL
Jose Menez said:
This is stupid, if the illuminati was real and suppose to be this big secret society how do we know about it? If its real then why are we still allowed to speak out against it and have nothing happen to us, this illuminati sh*t is annoying, nothing but a conspiracy made up by tweekers
are u that dumb?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #914
Jose Menez 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,660 | 13188884
Michael 1987 said:
are u that dumb?
I don't think so why?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #915
THEDONN  space
avatar space
da13thking
space
$6,470 | 15854891
KILLuminati
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 year agoclass of '04 - away - #916
Kaliz ChamP 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Boxden's Champ aka Kali
space
$5,064 | 8709404
Is it the illuminati or is it about making money?
What happened to acknowledging someone who earned it?
Seems if you bust your a.ss to get where you're at in this world, people want to say "illuminati"
Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Andre Young, Sean Carter, Percy Miller, Will Smith are some of the most influential people in music. but before the fame, the notoriety, money,etc. They was busting their a.ss. Grinding in their Momma kitchen, going broke trying book venues, interning at record labels, traveling to different parts of the country to get their music heard. How easily we forget what went into these artist building a brand that has sustained got ten twenty and thirty years.

And its about making money (greed). Nothing to do with seeing the light in the dark but the zeros at the end of the check. Rap music went from rocking a party to being combative to being socially conscious, to being pop, to being gangsta, to being grimey, to being bling, to being south, to being dumb to being grown etc. etc.... And if you're a business that owns a label, you're either going to cater to what puerile want. Or die out. Don't take a sacrifice to see that sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 year agoclass of '10 - away - #917
Trilluminati GA 403 heat pts403 space
avatar space
HardOnHoes2K15
space
$38,554 | POWERFUL
music is a powerful tool for programming
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 year agoclass of '13 - on now - #918
O Dog 408 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,353 | 6602750
Kaliz ChamP said:
Is it the illuminati or is it about making money?
What happened to acknowledging someone who earned it?
Seems if you bust your a.ss to get where you're at in this world, people want to say "illuminati"
Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Andre Young, Sean Carter, Percy Miller, Will Smith are some of the most influential people in music. but before the fame, the notoriety, money,etc. They was busting their a.ss. Grinding in their Momma kitchen, going broke trying book venues, interning at record labels, traveling to different parts of the country to get their music heard. How easily we forget what went into these artist building a brand that has sustained got ten twenty and thirty years.

And its about making money (greed). Nothing to do with seeing the light in the dark but the zeros at the end of the check. Rap music went from rocking a party to being combative to being socially conscious, to being pop, to being gangsta, to being grimey, to being bling, to being south, to being dumb to being grown etc. etc.... And if you're a business that owns a label, you're either going to cater to what puerile want. Or die out. Don't take a sacrifice to see that sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 year agoclass of '10 - away - #919
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
S.L.A.B.-ed
space
$20,114 | POWERFUL
Jose Menez said:
This is stupid, if the illuminati was real and suppose to be this big secret society how do we know about it? If its real then why are we still allowed to speak out against it and have nothing happen to us, this illuminati sh*t is annoying, nothing but a conspiracy made up by tweekers
because there are thousands of dumb c*nts like you saying sh*t like this
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 year agoclass of '14 - away - #920
JOES BLOW 05 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
NOTORIOUS MEMBER
space
$476 | 5807626
ThaReapa420 said:
So basically you guys are putting in anyone a.ssociated with Hov...is that why Tupac is dead cuz he wouldn't play ball? So the most successful white people in the world are gonna target a bunch of n*ggas from the hood and alot who aren't even WEALTHY to join their super secret organization. This is how I know the American race is all but done cuz this is the level of intelligence we have emerging now...
didnt pac have an album called k!lluminati?
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
46 viewing
Image inside Brian "Birdman" Williams Quotes
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Video inside Keep an eye on that pump next time you put gas
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside Mysterious island is home to 60,000-year-old community
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Nas spotted in Barbados with Vanessa Bronfman
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Tahiti Cora Thread *Bubble Butt!!*
39 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
NBA Stephen A tries to style on Cari Champion...ends up taking the L :dead:
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Jay Z Doing The Kid N Play Dance at Tina Knowles Wedding
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Bruce Jenner Diane Sawyer interview Official Thread
137 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA Steph Curry Had His Eyes Closed Attempting The Game Tying 3
76 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time