b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 2 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
 01-11-2010, 03:28 PMaway - #61
Showtimegp 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$7,515 | 11310976
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"
 01-11-2010, 03:29 PMaway - #62
NuffGanja 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$19,029 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Showtimegp
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"
ni##a i provided a link u moron i aint makin it up
 01-11-2010, 03:30 PMaway - #63
Galaxy 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,105 | 0
Oh my bad, they're already saying Eminem is in it 'Lastly I want to show you a video in which it becomes clear that Eminem is one of the many who have sold their souls to the Devil for fame and fortune'

Originally Posted by Showtimegp
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"
Stop making up quotes Eminem has actually said #### like that, and often states his disapproval of women if you were going to call someone in rap gay itd be him, and hes not.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 01-11-2010, 03:40 PMaway - #64
NuffGanja 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$19,029 | POWERFUL
"Russian Roulette = Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!
You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murd3r deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan, and those who have k!lled to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.
Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they a$sist u with ur career make u huge only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble."
Tiffany Evans on Rihanna's Russian Roulette


 01-11-2010, 05:15 PMaway - #65
Jimbo 

  d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Originally Posted by Galaxy
How come theres always like 6 illuminati threads on the front page of the hip hop forum now? This is getting more boring than the same hate threads over and over again by the same few people. Basically, make up rumours about the most popular rappers atm, Jay, Wayne etc, im sure soon Eminem will appear in this, people click your site = money off advertising, im sure most of their hits come from here

Edit: Lol so apparently Wayne is gay because he kissed his step father...even though he has 4 baby mommas, and Satan is writing Waynes lyrics, and Eminem actually has a devil inside of him
You're sure that Eminem will appear in this soon? lmao, you must not have watched the They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll documentary, there's like 3 parts on eminem alone....
 01-11-2010, 05:38 PMaway - #66
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,101 | 19032148
Where Did All This Illuminati Foolishness Start?

Ever since the Jay Z consiracy, everybody's been talking that Illuminati jibberish. How did the Illuminati talk start? I guess that's the new trend now. But enlighten me, because I would like to know.
 01-11-2010, 05:41 PMaway - #67
Jimbo 

  d 
space
$4,692 | 0
It's been around for centuries, people are just now starting to wake up to it though... don't f!ght it...
 01-11-2010, 05:42 PMaway - #68
PHuckYuew 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$793 | 0
Roc A Fella
 01-11-2010, 05:42 PMaway - #69
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

  d 
space
$38,177 | POWERFUL
...You Should Of PM One Of Them ni##as If You Wanted To Know The Answer
 01-11-2010, 05:43 PMaway - #70
Jimbo 

  d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
Ever since the Jay Z consiracy, everybody's been talking that Illuminati jibberish. How did the Illuminati talk start? I guess that's the new trend now. But enlighten me, because I would like to know.
You are using the internet, correct? The information of the world is at your fingertips and you're asking people on a hip-hop forum about this ####? If you really want to learn about it then go do it! Ain't nothing stopping you from doing so... you have a lot of catching up to do...
 01-11-2010, 05:44 PMaway - #71
HotepSuns 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$14,375 | POWERFUL
you act like illuminati talks is new in hip hop....rappers have been talking about the illuminati for decades now....this is nothing new...it's just now being a$sociated with a very famous rapper...
 01-11-2010, 05:46 PMaway - #72
j0hncena 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$9,332 | POWERFUL



 01-11-2010, 05:50 PMaway - #73
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,101 | 19032148
Originally Posted by Jimbo
You are using the internet, correct? The information of the world is at your fingertips and you're asking people on a hip-hop forum about this ####? If you really want to learn about it then go do it! Ain't nothing stopping you from doing so... you have a lot of catching up to do...
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?



Originally Posted by HotepSuns
you act like illuminati talks is new in hip hop....rappers have been talking about the illuminati for decades now....this is nothing new...it's just now being a$sociated with a very famous rapper...
I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.
 01-11-2010, 05:50 PMaway - #74
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,434 | 18962299
learn about it right there.
 01-11-2010, 05:51 PMaway - #75
j0hncena 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$9,332 | POWERFUL
lol @ it being a "New Trend" lol


wow have you have been living under a rock????
 01-11-2010, 05:51 PMaway - #76
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,434 | 18962299
Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?





I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.

its not a trend. it's a reality more people are being exposed to.
 01-11-2010, 05:54 PMaway - #77
HotepSuns 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$14,375 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?





I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.


because it's being a$sociated with jay z now..and jay z is playing along with it...
 01-11-2010, 05:55 PMaway - #78
BIGthingsSON 

  d 
space
$167 | 0
I'm going to guess that some high conspiracy theorists threw out some dumbass blog bout the ####. This led to stupid , ignorant , ni##as picking it up . These ni##as ended up starting a trend, and now you got folks who want to look cool spitting this retarded ####.
 01-11-2010, 05:56 PMaway - #79
Galaxy 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,105 | 0
I don't know, but its getting to the point were 20% of the threads on the first page are illuminati threads
 01-11-2010, 05:58 PMaway - #80
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,434 | 18962299
Originally Posted by BIGthingsSON
I'm going to guess that some high conspiracy theorists threw out some dumbass blog bout the ####. This led to stupid , ignorant , ni##as picking it up . These ni##as ended up starting a trend, and now you got folks who want to look cool spitting this retarded ####.
not the case my friend.
 

 



Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
135 comments
Dec 21 - Police dispatch audio of two nypd officer shot
85 comments
What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
110 comments
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 10 seconds ago - 205 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 341 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 173 comments - by 187Proof
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef's Art Show/gallery #picassosaseason
New reply 47 minutes ago - 77 comments - by RIP4SBG
 Image(s) inside Godfather Fif Reacts To News Of 2 Police Officers Bein...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 186 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Q-tip Throwin Knowledge Darts At Iggy On Twitter
New reply 48 minutes ago - 168 comments - by ralph lauren
  Dec 20 - Man Supposedly Shot And Killed In The Dayton ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 78 comments - by AllenSports
 NBA Master P: "kobe, Hit Me Up! I Can Save Your Seaso...
New reply 1 hour ago - 56 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,850 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.