This is BX @ Boxden.com

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
 01-11-2010, 02:28 PMaway - #61
Showtimegp 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$7,515 | 11310976
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"
 01-11-2010, 02:29 PMaway - #62
NuffGanja 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,340 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Showtimegp
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"
ni##a i provided a link u moron i aint makin it up
 01-11-2010, 02:30 PMaway - #63
Galaxy 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,105 | 0
Oh my bad, they're already saying Eminem is in it 'Lastly I want to show you a video in which it becomes clear that Eminem is one of the many who have sold their souls to the Devil for fame and fortune'

Originally Posted by Showtimegp
Stop making up quotes Eminem has actually said #### like that, and often states his disapproval of women if you were going to call someone in rap gay itd be him, and hes not.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 02:31 PM..
 01-11-2010, 02:40 PMaway - #64
NuffGanja 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,340 | POWERFUL
"Russian Roulette = Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!
You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murd3r deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan, and those who have k!lled to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.
Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they a$sist u with ur career make u huge only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble."
Tiffany Evans on Rihanna's Russian Roulette

01-11-2010, 04:15 PMaway - #65
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Originally Posted by Galaxy
How come theres always like 6 illuminati threads on the front page of the hip hop forum now? This is getting more boring than the same hate threads over and over again by the same few people. Basically, make up rumours about the most popular rappers atm, Jay, Wayne etc, im sure soon Eminem will appear in this, people click your site = money off advertising, im sure most of their hits come from here

Edit: Lol so apparently Wayne is gay because he kissed his step father...even though he has 4 baby mommas, and Satan is writing Waynes lyrics, and Eminem actually has a devil inside of him
You're sure that Eminem will appear in this soon? lmao, you must not have watched the They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll documentary, there's like 3 parts on eminem alone....
 01-11-2010, 04:38 PMaway - #66
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,076 | 18634441
Where Did All This Illuminati Foolishness Start?

Ever since the Jay Z consiracy, everybody's been talking that Illuminati jibberish. How did the Illuminati talk start? I guess that's the new trend now. But enlighten me, because I would like to know.
 01-11-2010, 04:41 PMaway - #67
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
It's been around for centuries, people are just now starting to wake up to it though... don't f!ght it...
 01-11-2010, 04:42 PMaway - #68
PHuckYuew 3 heat pts

d 
space
$793 | 0
Roc A Fella
 01-11-2010, 04:42 PMonline - #69
Fresh Whyte|B 644 heat pts644

d 
space
$37,974 | POWERFUL
...You Should Of PM One Of Them ni##as If You Wanted To Know The Answer
 01-11-2010, 04:43 PMaway - #70
Jimbo 

d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
Ever since the Jay Z consiracy, everybody's been talking that Illuminati jibberish. How did the Illuminati talk start? I guess that's the new trend now. But enlighten me, because I would like to know.
You are using the internet, correct? The information of the world is at your fingertips and you're asking people on a hip-hop forum about this ####? If you really want to learn about it then go do it! Ain't nothing stopping you from doing so... you have a lot of catching up to do...
 01-11-2010, 04:44 PMaway - #71
HotepSuns 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$14,375 | POWERFUL
you act like illuminati talks is new in hip hop....rappers have been talking about the illuminati for decades now....this is nothing new...it's just now being a$sociated with a very famous rapper...
 01-11-2010, 04:46 PMaway - #72
j0hncena 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$9,205 | POWERFUL
YouTube
 01-11-2010, 04:50 PMaway - #73
MissLoveOne 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,076 | 18634441
Originally Posted by Jimbo
You are using the internet, correct? The information of the world is at your fingertips and you're asking people on a hip-hop forum about this ####? If you really want to learn about it then go do it! Ain't nothing stopping you from doing so... you have a lot of catching up to do...
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?

Originally Posted by HotepSuns
you act like illuminati talks is new in hip hop....rappers have been talking about the illuminati for decades now....this is nothing new...it's just now being a$sociated with a very famous rapper...
I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.
 01-11-2010, 04:50 PMaway - #74
991 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,094 | 14641645
learn about it right there.
 01-11-2010, 04:51 PMaway - #75
j0hncena 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$9,205 | POWERFUL
lol @ it being a "New Trend" lol

wow have you have been living under a rock????
 01-11-2010, 04:51 PMaway - #76
991 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,094 | 14641645
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?

I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.

its not a trend. it's a reality more people are being exposed to.
 01-11-2010, 04:54 PMaway - #77
HotepSuns 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$14,375 | POWERFUL

because it's being a$sociated with jay z now..and jay z is playing along with it...
 01-11-2010, 04:55 PMaway - #78
BIGthingsSON 

d 
space
$167 | 0
I'm going to guess that some high conspiracy theorists threw out some dumbass blog bout the ####. This led to stupid , ignorant , ni##as picking it up . These ni##as ended up starting a trend, and now you got folks who want to look cool spitting this retarded ####.
 01-11-2010, 04:56 PMaway - #79
Galaxy 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,105 | 0
I don't know, but its getting to the point were 20% of the threads on the first page are illuminati threads
 01-11-2010, 04:58 PMaway - #80
991 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,094 | 14641645
Originally Posted by BIGthingsSON
I'm going to guess that some high conspiracy theorists threw out some dumbass blog bout the ####. This led to stupid , ignorant , ni##as picking it up . These ni##as ended up starting a trend, and now you got folks who want to look cool spitting this retarded ####.
not the case my friend.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  kevin hart won!
106 comments
Image inside  Lucy: Why I'm Tired of Seeing ____ People on the Big ..
106 comments
EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access
99 comments
 NBA Lebron James In Nyc Wit His Sexi Pregnant Wife(pic)..w...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 52 comments - by sportzzbrainz
 BOX Heavyweight Boxing...what Happened To It??
New reply 19 minutes ago - 72 comments - by TrillTalk404
 OT Stephen A. Smith Suspended One Week By Espn
New reply 12 minutes ago - 172 comments - by maxnn
 Video inside I Wonder If Birdman Be Laughing When He Hear This Sh-t...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 74 comments - by CTre
 BOX Nelly On Floyd Mayweather: "it's Kind Of Hard Tal...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 97 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NFL See Thats Why I Fukks With Whoopi Goldberg (video)
New reply 25 minutes ago - 120 comments - by QB Eagles
  How Ronnie (bel Biv Devoe) Get Away With This Pedo Lyr...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 90 comments - by ItsAlwaysMe
  Bang 3 Tracklist
New reply 26 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Kwestluv91

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,758 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.