Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
341 viewing
Celebrity Reactions to Back to Back
157 comments
most viewed right now
273 viewing
Audio inside Drake - Back To Back Freestyle (Shots at Meek Mill)
1638 comments

top in section
83 viewing
 Video inside Millionaire leaves $20 million inheritance to daughters, but there's a ..
top in wild'ish
top in section
50 viewing
 Windows 10 download
top in tech

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #21
HUMAN_CRACK 3 heat pts space
avatar space
MICHIGAN MADE
space
$6,157 | 10614847
Poloboy69 said:
Drake is a jew,
What's that got to do with anything
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #22
season 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,379 | 6252433
shook night, diddy, nelly
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #23
j0hncena 62 heat pts62 space
avatar space
Quill Buck$
space
$9,598 | POWERFUL
Mike Jones
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #24
Jimbo  space
avatar space
Sippin' Remy
space
$4,692 | 0
People who say the illuminati isn't real look so f**king stupid. Dumbasses probably don't even have a college degree, but they sit at their computer and talk about things that they know nothing about.....
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #25
Jimbo  space
avatar space
Sippin' Remy
space
$4,692 | 0
HUMAN_CRACK said:
What's that got to do with anything
Posted via Mobile Device
Some people are misled and think that the illuminati is a "Jewish" organization, mainly because the main family, the Rothschilds, are Jewish.

It is not a Jewish organization though, there are many non-Jews affiliated with the illuminati.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #26
Anahuac 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
JCC Jr - GOAT Bum
space
$9,307 | POWERFUL
Ni2 said:
talking about the illuminati like they some new wwe group and s**t like the nwo.
the muthaf**kin' Nation of Domination
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #27
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Jimbo said:
People who say the illuminati isn't real look so f**king stupid. Dumbasses probably don't even have a college degree, but they sit at their computer and talk about things that they know nothing about.....
:agreement6:
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #28
TheIncomparable  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,598 | 7077322
According to many of the people on this forum, Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person

Last edited by TheIncomparable; 01-07-2010 at 11:15 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #29
Jimbo  space
avatar space
Sippin' Remy
space
$4,692 | 0
TheIncomparable said:
According to many of the people on this forum... Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person
The illuminati is actually a white thing and they're pretty racist... any black people involved with this s**t are most likely just being used...
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #30
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
TheIncomparable said:
According to many of the people on this forum... Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person
lady gaga's black?...bill gates is black?..glenn beck is black?

stop thinking in terms of race this has nothing to do with social class..race...etc...
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #31
Showtimegp 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,516 | 11310976
cant forgot jeezy.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
SAUCYSLIMM  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,533 | 2878367
Wacka flocka!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #33
Jimbo  space
avatar space
Sippin' Remy
space
$4,692 | 0
Showtimegp said:
cant forgot jeezy.
Young Jeezy has the IQ of a 2nd grader... I can guarantee you that if he was even remotely connected to the illuminati at all it's because he is nothing but a pawn of theirs. The illuminati people at the top are VERY intelligent older men, not stupid a.ss country gangster crack dealers.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #34
BrookLynnStiles 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
Clark Kent
space
$7,337 | POWERFUL
The Black Ranger, just look at the Baphomet horns on his face he clearly is in the illuminati


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #35
tipt420  space
avatar space
Evil Incarnate
space
$613 | 3110514
Michael_Moore said:
lady gaga's black?...bill gates is black?..glenn beck is black?

stop thinking in terms of race this has nothing to do with social class..race...etc...
It does have to do with race though. If ANY of these people have any connection with the illuminati, they're most likely being used to distract the masses and pay dues to the real people in control. Everybody has a purpose there, doctors get helped by lawyers after malpractice and police chiefs hush charges against politicians who k!ll prostitutes haha. What purpose would rhianna have? ... ... ... None. Eminem? Drake? You people cant be serious. Hov throws up signs because they're believed to have symbolic power, thats all. Aint no rapper gonna be part of the new world order, those international banking families, believe it or not, have more money than is in the entire rap game, period.
Rappers = illuminati puppets, at BEST.
And oprah, obama, they tell black people to like the things that white people like and get them interested in s**t that doesnt concern them, they're puppets too. Illuminati know they cant k!ll off every black or any other race, so might as well turn their minds into compliant white thinking conservatives who think they're really liberal activists.
"Health care!! Reform!!" Haha, ok, isnt that what they wanted already but nobody was willin to pay taxes for? Get a clue.
And I'm sure you didnt mean to put social class, cause i cant fathom any poor people runnin the country.

Last edited by tipt420; 01-07-2010 at 05:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #36
j0hncena 62 heat pts62 space
avatar space
Quill Buck$
space
$9,598 | POWERFUL
BrookLynnStiles said:
The Black Ranger, just look at the Baphomet horns on his face he clearly is in the illuminati


[pic - click to view]

haha!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #37
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Jimbo said:
Young Jeezy has the IQ of a 2nd grader... I can guarantee you that if he was even remotely connected to the illuminati at all it's because he is nothing but a pawn of theirs. The illuminati people at the top are VERY intelligent older men, not stupid a.ss country gangster crack dealers.
...it's almost important to note...some of these ppl that are tppls for the cause aren't even aware of their roles...ie: chris brown's fallen angel song...aka the ode to satan..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #38
Jimbo  space
avatar space
Sippin' Remy
space
$4,692 | 0
Yea Chris Brown probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on, he probably didn't even write that Fallen Angel song, it was probably written by some old white Jewish guy who's affiliated with the illuminati. They just hand it to Brown and say "here b**ch, sing that."
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #39
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
tipt420 said:
It does have to do with race though. If ANY of these people have any connection with the illuminati, they're most likely being used to distract the masses and pay dues to the real people in control. Everybody has a purpose there, doctors get helped by lawyers after malpractice and police chiefs hush charges against politicians who k!ll prostitutes haha. What purpose would rhianna have? ... ... ... None. Eminem? Drake? You people cant be serious. Hov throws up signs because they're believed to have symbolic power, thats all. Aint no rapper gonna be part of the new world order, those international banking families, believe it or not, have more money than is in the entire rap game, period.
Rappers = illuminati puppets, at BEST.
And oprah, obama, they tell black people to like the things that white people like and get them interested in s**t that doesnt concern them, they're puppets too. Illuminati know they cant k!ll off every black or any other race, so might as well turn their minds into compliant white thinking conservatives who think they're really liberal activists.
"Health care!! Reform!!" Haha, ok, isnt that what they wanted already but nobody was willin to pay taxes for? Get a clue.
And I'm sure you didnt mean to put social class, cause i cant fathom any poor people runnin the country.
when I said it wasn't about race I was speaking in terms of eligibility to be a pawn/puppet...every race is fair game..if the bilderbergers have a need for them..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #40
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Jimbo said:
Yea Chris Brown probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on, he probably didn't even write that Fallen Angel song, it was probably written by some old white Jewish guy who's affiliated with the illuminati. They just hand it to Brown and say "here b**ch, sing that."
exactly...
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside That lil 10 Year Old Savage that signed to SSR got locked up
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Everybody talking about Meek Mill Drake And Flex MEANWHILE . . .
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside Explain This! U.F.O. (Aliens) In The Skies Of Milwaukee | Exclusive By ..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Meek about to Murder Drake: Evidence
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Windows 10 for the LOW(cuz piracy is illeagal :jayhah:)
163 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Jul 28 - Jail Releases Footage of Sandra Bland Booking to Counter Fake Mugshot..
242 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Jul 28 - Cincinnati braces for footage release in campus cop killing of..
184 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Meek mills album refunded 9000+ times in 3 days
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Article inside Channing Tatum Exits X-Men Spinoff Gambit
100 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time