This is BX @ Boxden.com

Tell me why you see more white ppl in Hip Hop than blacks in Country, Heavy Meta etc

Tell me why you see more white ppl in Hip Hop than blacks in Country, Heavy Meta etc
 06-22-2011, 10:30 PMaway - #41
NiMaD 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,263 | 3961475
Originally Posted by bigree61
thats like me say n all gay people are a certin way even tho i dont know any gay people

and how was what hw said was true?

because some white people on tv told youll thats the way the black community is

base n an entire people off there music is just crazy

should i think all white guys are dope heads based off of rock music
u can a$sume and make an opinion all in your own right. but they dont get mad or deny it.

just cause the obvious shows certain things that may not apply to you then it doesn't concern you. ignore it and move on.. if you feel guilty u actually or know said statement is true then thats when u jump in the topic with no experience or relation to the subject.
the obvious is true, people own opinions based on visual confirmations are true, most stereotypes are true. u gonna tell me the old stereotype that black people don't fly or swim nearly as much as whites isn't true?
and he said is true cause ur not gonna see billy ray sing on how hes got 12 dimes on lockdown making his rent money while he burns rubber in his maybach. or jigga singing how his cattle just dropped dead and his imbred sister left him for dad AGAIN
or even better yet, deny this one all u want this is !! ive seen throughout 28 years of life and continue to see even online is that 99% of black men will NOT f!ght one on one no matter how tough they brag to be or better than white people , yet the white boy will scrap up one on one even if he couldn't stop a soda can... yet whoever says what i just said will get labeled a exposed racists and etc

Last edited by NiMaD; 06-22-2011 at 10:33 PM..
 06-22-2011, 10:31 PMonline - #42
LOONATIK 

d 
space
$6,782 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ondatpurple
ok lets be honest and admit this thread is being used as a crutch to denigrate black people and some black people's taste in music. I never understood why people care so much about what other people listen to. if someone wants to listen to waka flocka and only music like that, then let them. it's their right and it's their ears. at the same token there are many white people who only listen to country or thrash metal, etc. so don't generalize all black people like we are the only group of people that sticks to our "own" music.
I agree...
 06-22-2011, 10:31 PMaway - #43
bigree61 

d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LOONATIK
that nicca been doing it the whole time. He nitpicks every post and finds one little problem. First he a$sumed I was white, then he said im a black kid from the burbs lol, now he said I want acceptance from white people lol. All while dodging everything else I said, fuk him god. He knows the true meaning of the !! I said. If not then he's another !! a$s nicca wit a closed mind, get mad..
now your a tough guy from the burbs

!! me and im a !! a$s nicca

you got your acceptence from the white guys so i guess your happy and thats good
but cut all the internet gangster !!

you are not the only black man that is ashamed of his self i just hope you dont talk like this in front of your parents then again its probaly who you got it from
 06-22-2011, 10:34 PMaway - #44
7mile_child 

d 
space
$625 | 2437679
I just made the thread in regards to I see more whites intrigue by hip hop/rap than blacks in Country heavy metal etc...I concerned myself closed minded...but if a song like...."like the bodies hit the floor"...
YouTube - ‪Let The Bodies Hit The Floor (Lyrics)‬‏

or head strong

YouTube - ‪Headstrong By Trapt‬‏

or

Only reason I got open minded to it because of the white ppl i met in the army...

am from detroit...not the outside...Livernois and 7mile...

Just wonder why more hip/rap...black based urban music appeal more...
I think black ppl could take over country and change the whole demographics of it...lol...we gotta glow...u cant deny that ....
 06-22-2011, 10:37 PMonline - #45
stogz 7 heat pts

d 
space
$24,451 | POWERFUL
cause black people are the most copied individuals
 06-22-2011, 10:38 PMonline - #46
LOONATIK 

d 
space
$6,782 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigree61
now your a tough guy from the burbs

!! me and im a !! a$s nicca

you got your acceptence from the white guys so i guess your happy and thats good
but cut all the internet gangster !!

you are not the only black man that is ashamed of his self i just hope you dont talk like this in front of your parents then again its probaly who you got it from

theres your applause, you finally got it, u happy now? U still aint dropped no science yet, but u insist on calling me a kid from the burbs, your the !! a$s nicca lookin for acceptance. This whole discussion coulda stayed civilized but u continue to nitpick without making any valid points, and my dumb a$s continues to play into the !! lol smh..
 06-22-2011, 10:38 PMonline - #47
Moony Jackson 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$16,127 | POWERFUL
I NEVER SAID ALLLLLLL BLACK PEOPLE!!! ONCE AGAIN YOUR STILL NITPICKING AND DODGING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH! Im black, I was born in la, california in the p's, shot and been shot at, been to jail, done pretty much all the things that are negatively stereotyped on black people!! I lived in vegas, im here right now, its mad niccas out here and whites for that matter. I STILL DONT LISTEN TO ALOT OF RAP CUZ THE !! IS PLAIN CORNY, I can post the mc's I do listen to tho, im one myself, I engineer, produce, write hip hop music. WTF IS YOUR LOGIC?!?!
if you truly are black, then why would you brag about being shot and going to jail and then in the same breath talk down on black people only listening to rap. something isn't adding up here. I want to say that you're a non-black person with an agenda to say disparaging things about black people and then justify it by claiming to be not only a black man, but a thug as well. if you truly are black then why do you say "they" instead of "we" when referring to black people? do you see yourself as above your own race, or are you an "other" with a superiority complex?
 06-22-2011, 10:43 PMonline - #48
LOONATIK 

d 
space
$6,782 | POWERFUL
if u think differently, they look at u differently lol. Since I said alot of black people are closed minded im gettin crucified like im against my own people, u niccas sound dumb as a fuk I swear lol. I kno alot of black people that listen to EVERY KIND of music, I know alot of white folk that listen to EVERY KIND of music. I guess ima sellout for knowing white people with great music taste tho right? Im feelin like snipes in jungle fever right now smh...
 06-22-2011, 10:43 PMaway - #49
ceo 

d 
space
$11,350 | POWERFUL
@ LOONATIK

!! outta here nicca...u coonin for the world to see
 06-22-2011, 10:44 PMaway - #50
bigree61 

d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
if you truly are black, then why would you brag about being shot and going to jail and then in the same breath talk down on black people only listening to rap. something isn't adding up here. I want to say that you're a non-black person with an agenda to say disparaging things about black people and then justify it by claiming to be not only a black man, but a thug as well. if you truly are black then why do you say "they" instead of "we" when referring to black people? do you see yourself as above your own race, or are you an "other" with a superiority complex?

same thing i was say n only put better

and do you know any black man that refers to us as they or who says nicca
 06-22-2011, 10:45 PMaway - #51
psylence2k 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$9,290 | POWERFUL
because country music is from........well the country, and those regions are more segregated and filled with more blatant racists on average than "urban" areas where hip hop originates and thrives , so it's pretty damn hard to gain any type of support if you're black country artist. The country regions are filled with alotta racist conservatives.

Just look at the dixie chicks, they said one bad thing about Bush and they LITERALLY lost 90% of their fans, went from selling 10 mill to 1 mill.
 06-22-2011, 10:47 PMonline - #52
Playa 68 heat pts68

d 
space
$21,563 | POWERFUL
I give every genre a chance but I understand my reasons for usually not liking certain genres. I am prone to accepting what I absorbed as a child and what my experiences led me to relate to. I'm a young black man from a rural black community. I grew up mainly listening to hip-hop, gospel, jazz, RnB, Soul, raggae, pop, funk, and disco.

As I got older, I started to branch out to enhance my mind. I started listening to rock and its sub-genres and learned about its history. The only rock artist that I liked up until this point was probably Jimmy Hendrix so you can imagine how many decades of music I was ignoring. I got into older rock, grunge, punk, and alternative mainly. I listened to Chuck Berry, Little Richard, and a lot of the older artists to get an understanding of where certain genres got their roots. Music history became a personal hobby.

I never let what my peers were boxed into affect my thinking.

Music is not directly related to race. We have to take into account the history of social interactions amongst ethnic groups, socio-economic classes, and a strew of other variables. "Race" is just the most convenient aspect to take note of. I call this black and white thinking. It's what children do.

One of my friends listens to country music and he put me on to a few things I can listen to. I've had co-workers who listened to country, too so it's not as unfamiliar as it used to be.
 06-22-2011, 10:48 PMonline - #53
LOONATIK 

d 
space
$6,782 | POWERFUL
im not bragging about !!!!! lol wtf?!?! Im expressing my point since he's a$suming ima white kid from the burbs!!! Im not talking down on nobody, READ MY POSTS, i can give a fuk wat u niccas listen too. I just know its closed minded to think that rap is the only "dope" genre out bar none. If u dont agree with that fine, ur the one missing out on alot of great music, regardless of the genre. Im not a thug I say wat the fuk I feel cuz u niccas opinions are irrelevant to me(even tho im sittin here arguing with u brainless fuks smh) And I say they bcuz IM ME!! Aint no we nicca, aint no they, IM ME. My family is the only group of people that I will a$sociate myself with. Not nobody else, I love being the race i am but all that black love !! is out the window, im more of a fan of human love overall. So eat a !! if u niccas feel upset at wat im saying straight up..
 06-22-2011, 10:53 PMonline - #54
LOONATIK 

d 
space
$6,782 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Nyuzi
I give every genre a chance but I understand my reasons for usually not liking certain genres. I am prone to accepting what I absorbed as a child and what my experiences led me to relate to. I'm a young black man from a rural black community. I grew up mainly listening to hip-hop, gospel, jazz, RnB, Soul, raggae, pop, funk, and disco.

As I got older, I started to branch out to enhance my mind. I started listening to rock and its sub-genres and learned about its history. The only rock artist that I liked up until this point was probably Jimmy Hendrix so you can imagine how many decades of music I was ignoring. I got into older rock, grunge, punk, and alternative mainly. I listened to Chuck Berry, Little Richard, and a lot of the older artists to get an understanding of where certain genres got their roots. Music history became a personal hobby.

I never let what my peers were boxed into affect my thinking.

Music is not directly related to race. We have to take into account the history of social interactions amongst ethnic groups, socio-economic classes, and a strew of other variables. "Race" is just the most convenient aspect to take note of. I call this black and white thinking. It's what children do.

One of my friends listens to country music and he put me on to a few things I can listen to. I've had co-workers who listened to country, too so it's not as unfamiliar as it used to be.
This. Like I stated in a post a page or so back, I could have worded my points way different I admit that. But in no way shape or form am I regressing or regretting my comments. ALOT OF niccaS ARE CLOSE MINDED INDIVIDUALS! IM NOT ONE OF EM SO IT HOLDS NO BEARING ON ME AT ALL LOL, IF U AINT EITHER THEN WHY THE SHOTS BEING SENT MY WAY!?! IF ANYTHING BLAME IT ON THE STATISTICS U GIVE THESE FUKS TO USE AGAINST US. NOT ME...
 06-22-2011, 10:57 PMaway - #55
GST 

d 
space
$11,931 | POWERFUL
Most blacks are closed minded individuals, they listen to officer ricky all day wat makes u think there gonna explore other options? Once niccas get set in their ways, there set...
*their/they're

think before you speak
 06-22-2011, 10:57 PMonline - #56
Moony Jackson 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$16,127 | POWERFUL
im not bragging about !!!!! lol wtf?!?! Im expressing my point since he's a$suming ima white kid from the burbs!!! Im not talking down on nobody, READ MY POSTS, i can give a fuk wat u niccas listen too. I just know its closed minded to think that rap is the only "dope" genre out bar none. If u dont agree with that fine, ur the one missing out on alot of great music, regardless of the genre. Im not a thug I say wat the fuk I feel cuz u niccas opinions are irrelevant to me(even tho im sittin here arguing with u brainless fuks smh) And I say they bcuz IM ME!! Aint no we nicca, aint no they, IM ME. My family is the only group of people that I will a$sociate myself with. Not nobody else, I love being the race i am but all that black love !! is out the window, im more of a fan of human love overall. So eat a !! if u niccas feel upset at wat im saying straight up..
I thought you wanted to have a "civilized" conversation about this but you are coming off very juvenile and immature. if anyone sounds upset, it's you. and if my opinion is irrelevant to you, then why did you even take the time to quote and reply to what I said? I also find it pathetic that you are here putting white people on a pedestal while you can't even type a paragraph without saying nicca. smarten up kid.
 06-22-2011, 10:57 PMaway - #57
jayjules 

d 
space
$285 | 307716
because country and metal music suck.
 06-22-2011, 10:59 PMaway - #58
GST 

d 
space
$11,931 | POWERFUL
damn I love being black

I'm either envied,hated or adored

gotta love it !!!!
 06-22-2011, 11:03 PMaway - #59
ruff 6 heat pts

d 
space
$22,496 | POWERFUL
Powerful thread, most people will be offended tho
 06-22-2011, 11:04 PMonline - #60
LOONATIK 

d 
space
$6,782 | POWERFUL
I thought you wanted to have a "civilized" conversation about this but you are coming off very juvenile and immature. if anyone sounds upset, it's you. and if my opinion is irrelevant to you, then why did you even take the time to quote and reply to what I said? I also find it pathetic that you are here putting white people on a pedestal while you can't even type a paragraph without saying nicca. smarten up kid.
holy fuk yall cant be serious right now lol. So bcuz im not sayin "we" or bcuz i say "nicca" I got a problem? Nobodys on a pedestal breh, if it makes u feel better black people AND white people both get on my fukin nerves equally. And that !! is real, once again no points have been made by either u or your panther buddy bigree. Yall niccaS both a$sume I hate my own people cuz I said the truth? You both sound closed minded as well lol, I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS ABOUT BLACK LOVE OR WHITE POWER, WERE ALL HUMANS AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN A WORLDY MANNER, THE HIGHER POWERS PUT US ALL HERE, REGARDLESS OF RACE. IDC WAT COLOR U ARE, im only speaking on black people bcuz im NOT WHITE! Im VERY SURE THEY HAVE ALOT OF CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE AS WELL, ITS IN OUR NATURE, IS IT NOT??

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
59 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
57 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
70 comments
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 2 minutes ago - 114 comments - by SeattleWon
 Image(s) inside Actual Iggy Azalea
New reply 20 minutes ago - 133 comments - by HeruDat
 Video inside While Ur Favorite Rapper Gets Raped 4 A 360 Deal, M.re...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 64 comments - by brooklyngohard
 Video inside Lil Boosie At The Breakfast Club: Rap Game, Fake Love,...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 61 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside "and The Little Homie Jungle Is A Garden To Me&qu...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 53 comments - by PowerBar Ernie
 Image(s) inside Thick Vietnamese Chick Named Kandy...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 96 comments - by 5_star_smitty
 Image(s) inside Advice Women Took While Dating In The 1930s
New reply 17 minutes ago - 53 comments - by german1906
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 23 minutes ago - 88 comments - by italiansteve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.