This is BX @ Boxden.com


Soulja Boy Is A Real Dude, Seen Crying During The Tribute To Whitney Houston At The 2012 BET Awards

 Soulja Boy Is A Real Dude, Seen Crying During The Tribute To Whitney Houston At The 2012 BET Awards
 07-02-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #21
cold_young_thug 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$6,605 | POWERFUL
SB was crying cuz it was like being at his funeral, he do da same drugs.
 07-02-2012, 12:31 AMaway - #22
Danger Zone 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$18,429 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HELLZWINTA202
Naw, itz about having dirty azz finger nails at an award show....the issue here is hygiene....you make it like ni##az on here judging the atttactiveness of his hands...if he was out in the street somewhere, thatz one thing....but dude was at an event...you suppose to shower first before you attend an event...

If you can compare judging dirt under a mans nails to judging a mans a$s......breaking news......you're the one w/homo insecurities....


Male or female, thatz some dirty azz ####....if you use soap and water during a (at least a 5 minute) shower, there will be no dirt under ur nails. Dude obviously aint do that....
Powerful post.
 07-02-2012, 12:36 AMaway - #23
DominicanLou 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,356 | 17725957
Originally Posted by cold_young_thug
SB was crying cuz it was like being at his funeral, he do da same drugs.
well damn
 07-02-2012, 12:48 AMaway - #24
Steve 29740 heat pts29740

  d 
space
$97,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DSOM
 07-02-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #25
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kev1013
How are you a millionaire with dirtier finger nails than Kunta Kinte?


yo this ni##a does not take baths, that dirt deep in his nails
 07-02-2012, 12:56 AMaway - #26
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$22,616 | POWERFUL
Soulja
 07-02-2012, 12:57 AMaway - #27
VigilanteSeason 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,237 | 10027604
Originally Posted by cold_young_thug
SB was crying cuz it was like being at his funeral, he do da same drugs.
 07-02-2012, 01:15 AMaway - #28
white-chocolate 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
holy ####.. those earrings that size necessary
 07-02-2012, 01:18 AMaway - #29
hedake 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,295 | 15309272
more importantly, someone up the diamond pics tho
 07-02-2012, 01:18 AMaway - #30
RubbahBandMayn 

  d 
space
$6,996 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HELLZWINTA202
Naw, itz about having dirty azz finger nails at an award show....the issue here is hygiene....you make it like ni##az on here judging the atttactiveness of his hands...if he was out in the street somewhere, thatz one thing....but dude was at an event...you suppose to shower first before you attend an event...

If you can compare judging dirt under a mans nails to judging a mans a$s......breaking news......you're the one w/homo insecurities....


Male or female, thatz some dirty azz ####....if you use soap and water during a (at least a 5 minute) shower, there will be no dirt under ur nails. Dude obviously aint do that....
Real ni##a ####..
 07-02-2012, 01:33 AMaway - #31
SeattleWon 621 heat pts621

  d 
space
$49,750 | POWERFUL
 07-02-2012, 04:21 AMaway - #32
AC SLATER 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$32,159 | POWERFUL
He crying cause he realizes he's goin' down the same road unless he makes some drastic changes.Ain't nothin real about this ####.
 07-02-2012, 08:03 AMaway - #33
HeightsBound 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$4,552 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by poneg
Is that you? Is that why your advertising this #### a$s scam of a YouTube video? That isn't SB, just some dirty a$s ni##a talking about it. #### you.
 07-02-2012, 08:11 AMaway - #34
28 Gramz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$4,853 | POWERFUL
He was cryin cause his brother just died man, I feel ####ed up for laughin now.
 07-02-2012, 08:13 AMaway - #35
The N 202 heat pts202

  d 
space
$30,074 | POWERFUL
He saw his future, this kid been doing coke for years to

lets hope he stops now and finally changes
 07-02-2012, 09:41 AMaway - #36
Steve 29740 heat pts29740

  d 
space
$97,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SeattleLost
 07-02-2012, 09:55 AMaway - #37
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,952 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RLRugby
this site is ####in ridiculous

its obviously a bunch of ####in children here

when ever u sit there during a tribute moment about someone who passed away.... you get memories of your own ppl who passed away

if i was there flashes of my grandfather or grandmother would pop up

stop being ####in ####s B

all this hating is uncalled for

ppl clowning his nails....ppl clowning the size of his earing

#### this site
 07-02-2012, 10:12 AMaway - #38
Rebirth46 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$3,237 | POWERFUL
23

Originally Posted by RLRugby
this site is ####in ridiculous

its obviously a bunch of ####in children here

when ever u sit there during a tribute moment about someone who passed away.... you get memories of your own ppl who passed away

if i was there flashes of my grandfather or grandmother would pop up

stop being ####in ####s B

all this hating is uncalled for

ppl clowning his nails....ppl clowning the size of his earing

#### this site
 07-02-2012, 12:57 PMaway - #39
King Capo 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,096 | 13153443
Sb one funny a$s character
 07-02-2012, 01:17 PMaway - #40
Martel 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$11,825 | POWERFUL
not gonna lie that's sad. RIP to his brother and Whitney Houston i wish the best for young dude forreal. he a good dude.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Cleveland police shoot 12-year-old boy holdi..
56 comments
Video inside  Nov 22 - Agree or Disagree? Police Chief went in on Af..
103 comments
NBA Raptors & Dray improve to NBA best 11-2, beat Cavs as Le..
67 comments
 BOX Manny Pacquiao Already Back In Camp For Mayweather Fig...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Yung Dilla
 Image(s) inside Simple Ideas But Totally Genius
New reply 45 minutes ago - 51 comments - by thetfd
  The Case Of Big Krit
New reply 29 minutes ago - 119 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 1 hour ago - 119 comments - by tokinjohn
  Trinidad James Gets His Teeth Fixed...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Newtown Massacre Shooter Adam Lanza Indulged ...
New reply 2 hours ago - 99 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Lebron Getting Frustrated With His Teammates "you...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 91 comments - by Moony Jackson
 NFL Snf: Dallas Cowboys (7-3) @ New York Football Giants (...
New reply 2 hours ago - 834 comments - by Kooper

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.