b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

So is BMF the most Dangerous Gang in Detroit, Michigan, Columbus and Atlanta, Georgia

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 So is BMF the most Dangerous Gang in Detroit, Michigan, Columbus and Atlanta, Georgia
topic by logicalkid - 10-31-2005, 05:26 AM

Los Angeles, California, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando Florida, St. Louis, Missouri, Greenville South Carolina and Louisville, Kentucky

Are these dudes that dangerous, I know that dude Meech who runs BMF just murd3red Puffies cousin (wolf) a while back and some other dude that was rolling with him and beat the case

I been hearing so much about these dudes, seen some DVD’s with them ni##az stuntin and to tell you the truth, if yall know the street yall would know to get that big you have to work with the feds, I mean they gotta be snitching, that’s why they haven’t got pulled off the street so quick, but because they comfortable right now they showing off, the feds aern’t having that, you making them look bad……..

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5001

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in the United States has arrested 30 members of the self-named Black Mafia Family (BMF) and has seized over $3 million in money, a$sets, 2 ½ kilograms of cocaine and weapons.
The DEA labeled BMF a large-scale cocaine and money laundering operation operating in Detroit, Michigan, Columbus and Atlanta, Georgia, Los Angeles, California, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando Florida, St. Louis, Missouri, Greenville South Carolina and Louisville, Kentucky.
The DEA said prior to today’s arrests, they had already arrested 17 members and seized over 632 kilograms of cocaine, $5.3 million in money and $5.7 million in a$sets.
The DEA claims brothers Terry and Demetrius Flenory founded BMF, when they started selling crack during their high school years in the 1980’s.
The group expanded to other cities in the 1990’s and turned their organization into a multi-million dollar criminal enterprise, which operated in numerous cities.
“The BMF was a sophisticated drug smuggling and money laundering organization, led by brothers that operated in 11 U.S. states and had direct links to Mexico-based drug trafficking organizations,” said DEA Administrator Karen P. Tandy.
The DEA said BMF allegedly distributed thousands of kilos of cocaine and dealt at least 2,500 kilos out of Atlanta, BMF’s home base.
“For too many years, these drug dealers have poisoned our streets and cast shadows of fear across our communities. Today's arrests dismantle this drug mob and should significantly impact drug-related crime in the communities where the BMF operated," Tandy added.
DEA agents said BMF used hidden compartments in stretched limousines to transport drugs and money and some of their vehicles were equipped with special devices to produce air that would throw off drug-sniffing dogs.
The investigation started in October of 2003 and culminated with today’s arrests.
“The proceeds from the sale of illegal narcotics are funneled through the underground, untaxed economy. This impacts every law abiding, taxpaying citizen,” stated Nancy J. Jardini, IRS Chief of Criminal Investigation. “In this investigation, the IRS Criminal Investigators analyzed the monetary transactions to track the illegal proceeds of this drug trafficking organization, and the money trail lead to the individuals indicted today. When law enforcement agencies combine resources and expertise, we create a formidable force-the result of which you see today with the announcement of these indictments."

BMF Entertainment was working with Bleu DaVinci, a new and coming rapper, who released an album titled World Is BMF, which was nominated for a Source Award in 2004.

88 comments for "So is BMF the most Dangerous Gang in Detroit, Michigan, Columbus and Atlanta, Georgia"

10-31-2005, 07:46 AMaway - #2
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$15,168 | POWERFUL
BMF is a whole bunch of Crips and Folks that is why they got alot of notoriety really besides all of the drugs Jeezy- Crip, Bleu DaVincci-Crip, Meech-Folk(GD), those are only the top ni##as. I live in Greenville, South Carolina and I didnt even know they was here and im heavy in the streets i was tryna get down.
 10-31-2005, 07:57 AMaway - #3
logicalkid 

d 
space
$2,529 | 52575
Originally Posted by C.R.I.P.
BMF is a whole bunch of Crips and Folks that is why they got alot of notoriety really besides all of the drugs Jeezy- Crip, Bleu DaVincci-Crip, Meech-Folk(GD), those are only the top ni##as. I live in Greenville, South Carolina and I didnt even know they was here and im heavy in the streets i was tryna get down.
dog i'm in them streets to, them dudes is est@blished, they would never put you on for nothing and there will be no loyalty to you
 10-31-2005, 08:02 AMaway - #4
DonofDons21 

d 
space
$5,338 | 11478830
i knew they was hustling hard with all them cars they owned on smack......sh#t i knew that wasnt all rap money no way in hell
 10-31-2005, 08:05 AMaway - #5
ROC da MIC 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,167 | 7528369
no the police are the most dangerous gang
 10-31-2005, 09:05 AMaway - #6
IanHummel 

d 
space
$1,989 | 1867765
at people on the BX tryin to get down with BMF cause they "street"
 10-31-2005, 09:10 AMaway - #7
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$15,168 | POWERFUL
No im tryna get down wit BMF cause them ni##az makin money. And as far as not put me on for nothing. Id run a couple of mission just like i had to do to get my flag pimpin.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 10-31-2005 at 09:11 AM..
 10-31-2005, 09:13 AMaway - #8
clarence1986 

d 
space
$4,546 | 8816459
Originally Posted by logicalkid
dog i'm in them streets to
 10-31-2005, 09:48 AMaway - #9
Adamsville4real 

d 
space
$5,606 | 12630649
I been in the A all my life and i just started hearing bout them ni##as when jeezy started talking bout them. I know they beat bobby brown cousin up at justins puffy lil restaurant cuz that was on the news and when the go to the club they go deep and buy the bar out.
 10-31-2005, 09:59 AMaway - #10
hustleinc.com 

d 
space
$1,015 | 2352520
meech of bmf also owns jeezy label ...co-owner
 10-31-2005, 10:14 AMaway - #11
Lake 

d 
space
$3,930 | POWERFUL
gangs aint poppin no more. the gov't ain't playing that sh#t anymore. so stop being a lazy bi#ch and get a job and work for somethin.
 10-31-2005, 11:34 AMaway - #12
reggieblac 

d 
space
$766 | 3008
I been seein these ni##as before i was hearin bout them. I used to see them all the time in the club. In our clubs you might see damn near any celeb at any given time, and see how they do it, but ive never seen nobody do it like these cats. I see why now. These ni##as were doin it bigger than Ray. I did the math and its like $600,000,000 a year. WHAT THE fu#k YOU GONE DO WITH ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! How you gone hid that sh#t??
 10-31-2005, 11:36 AM - #13
ElzDS Aye 

d 
space
$n/a |
No im tryna get down wit BMF cause them ni##az makin money. And as far as not put me on for nothing. Id run a couple of mission just like i had to do to get my flag pimpin.
shut yo bi#ch a$s up ni##a, crip my a$s
 10-31-2005, 11:46 AMaway - #14
ReddBoss 

d 
space
$2,842 | POWERFUL
probably the reason they werent pulled off the streets fast from years ago is because feds wanted to give em some more rope to hang themselves and build up a bigger case and bust
 10-31-2005, 11:49 AM - #15
ElzDS Aye 

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by ReddBoss
probably the reason they werent pulled off the streets fast from years ago is because feds wanted to give em some more rope to hang themselves and build up a bigger case and bust
yeah but while they're doing dat, bmf could be pulling off more sh#t
 10-31-2005, 11:52 AMaway - #16
IllEagle 

d 
space
$1,781 | 1200435
Originally Posted by Lake
gangs aint poppin no more. the gov't ain't playing that sh#t anymore. so stop being a lazy bi#ch and get a job and work for somethin.
truth
 10-31-2005, 12:27 PMaway - #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$15,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ElzDS Aye
shut yo bi#ch a$s up ni##a, crip my a$s
look lil boy i aint got time for internet beefin ni##a i aint gots 2 prove sh#t to u or anybody else on here but ni##as that know me know what im bout. so chill the fu#k out.
 10-31-2005, 12:44 PMaway - #18
DEEPEE 

d 
space
$1,707 | 20407941
Haven't none of you heard that loads of them have just been arrested and found with a huge loads of drugs. They are reposessing all their houses too. It's corny but its true, if you live that life you either end up dead or in jail.
 10-31-2005, 01:01 PM - #19
ElzDS Aye 

d 
space
$n/a |
look lil boy i aint got time for internet beefin ni##a i aint gots 2 prove sh#t to u or anybody else on here but ni##as that know me know what im bout. so chill the fu#k out.
aww dis ni##a , fu#k outta here
 10-31-2005, 01:09 PMaway - #20
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$15,168 | POWERFUL
fu#k it

Image inside  How to clean up nice (Dress shirts, suits, grown man ..
59 comments
Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
562 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
168 comments
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 6 minutes ago - 104 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
New reply 25 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 10 minutes ago - 93 comments - by VA Prime
 NBA New Toronto Raptors Concept Jerseys! Possibly Next Yea...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 55 comments - by L1C4
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Ethers Action Bronson
New reply 22 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Frankybaby
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 51 minutes ago - 283 comments - by Nickel
 NBA This Guy Lillard Is Agent Zero Jr.
New reply 22 minutes ago - 98 comments - by WEB DemBois
 NBA Grizzlies Assistant Gets His Car Stolen, Players Buy H...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 123 comments - by Agentzer0oo0

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.