b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45
 12-27-2012, 09:55 PMonline - #41
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,253 | POWERFUL
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

 12-27-2012, 10:46 PMaway - #42
presto 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,775 | 6450604
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

iono if this the same thing as what you just said but my homie got meningitis off poppin pills.. #### aint good for ya
 12-27-2012, 11:49 PMaway - #43
Effit 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,911 | 7404928
and speaking for myself ive never shoved any molly up my a$s ####in ####s
 12-28-2012, 12:13 AMonline - #44
BrookLynnStiles 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$6,717 | POWERFUL
All Gold Everything (Remix)- Trinidad James ft. Snoop Lion & ASAP Rocky

LETS GET RATCHET
 12-28-2012, 12:23 AMaway - #45
J Real 

  d 
space
$899 | 1322321
Welcome to the 80s snoop glad u could make it
 12-28-2012, 07:22 AMaway - #46
kevante 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a$s how many ni##as in here tried that #### i know plenty of white boys doin that ####
Lolwut
 12-28-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #47
erick derelict 

  d 
space
$1,011 | 4831281
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -


Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...


Real ni##az do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.


#### snoop and his wack a$s mali's thats that Los Angeles #### boy ####...

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-28-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 12-28-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #48
Propel Water 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,405 | POWERFUL
If you aint gettin moonrocks find a new connect, #### shouldnt be taking at all times
 12-28-2012, 03:32 PMaway - #49
Beantown Bully 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,120 | 18485049
Originally Posted by erick derelict
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -


Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...


Real ni##az do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.


#### snoop and his wack a$s mali's thats that Los Angeles #### boy ####...
Musta been that beige #### from Uptown.....
 12-28-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #50
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$4,362 | 20178761




 12-28-2012, 04:23 PMaway - #51
beast1412 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$4,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a$s how many ni##as in here tried that #### i know plenty of white boys doin that ####
 12-28-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #52
kevante 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by erick derelict
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -


Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...


Real ni##az do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.


#### snoop and his wack a$s mali's thats that Los Angeles #### boy ####...
ni##a, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
 12-31-2012, 01:21 PMaway - #53
erick derelict 

  d 
space
$1,011 | 4831281
Originally Posted by kevante
ni##a, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
well then....
 01-09-2013, 10:09 AMaway - #54
erick derelict 

  d 
space
$1,011 | 4831281
Originally Posted by thug prayers
no, it isnt.

yes ... it IS ...


>>The drug Mali, more commonly called Molly, is pure MDMA.





Ive been into drug culture way longer than you, I'm willing to bet. and in the 90's that weak bull#### was called Mali .... now adays that weak(er) bull#### is called Molly- which fits more actually considering how #### of a drug it is.
 

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload


 



NFL Stephen A Smith Goes Off on Marshawn Lynch :dead:
60 comments
NBA Pau Gasol telling his brother Marc that LA isn't the pla..
56 comments
NFL Josh Gordon open letter to Charles Barkley, Cris Carter,..
93 comments
 Video inside Master P At The Breakfast Club: Checks Charlamagne, Ca...
New reply 24 seconds ago - 122 comments - by BreakfastClub
 BOX Goat Floyd Sonning Manny
New reply 3 minutes ago - 83 comments - by BIGMARS
  Tattedupholly Exposing 50 On Instagram Right Now :dead:
New reply 47 seconds ago - 140 comments - by KING JAYY
  Jan 28 - Mcdonald's Ceo Out As Burger Chain's Struggle...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Lex Lossis
 Video inside Gillie Da Kid Too Real Lol
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by VA Prime
 NFL Aaron Hernandez Trial Begins(link Inside)
New reply 7 minutes ago - 124 comments - by Lex Lossis
 NFL Marshawn Speaks
New reply 3 minutes ago - 142 comments - by HeruDat
 Image(s) inside Riff Raff Gains 55 Pounds Of Muscle And Is Completely ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 202 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,932 fans of BX | none new today 4,906 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.