Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
93 viewing
 Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?  
34 comments
most viewed right now
63 viewing
 BOX Manny Pacquio wearing a T-shirt with Pacman eating ..
36 comments

top in section
37 viewing
 Video inside Is there a TV wife worse than Carrie Heffernan?
top in movies
top in section
33 viewing
 Video inside Funniest Scared Straight Video
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45
 12-27-2012, 09:55 PMaway - #41
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts space
space
$12,352 | POWERFUL
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

12-27-2012, 10:46 PMaway - #42
presto 6 heat pts space
space
$1,788 | 6887870
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

iono if this the same thing as what you just said but my homie got meningitis off poppin pills.. sh*t aint good for ya
 12-27-2012, 11:49 PMaway - #43
Effit 2 heat pts space
space
$2,914 | 7404928
and speaking for myself ive never shoved any molly up my a.ss fu*kin f*ggots
 12-28-2012, 12:13 AMaway - #44
BrookLynnStiles 33 heat pts33 space
space
$6,770 | POWERFUL
All Gold Everything (Remix)- Trinidad James ft. Snoop Lion & ASAP Rocky

LETS GET RATCHET
 12-28-2012, 12:23 AMaway - #45
J Real  space
space
$908 | 1427348
Welcome to the 80s snoop glad u could make it
 12-28-2012, 07:22 AMaway - #46
kevante 3 heat pts space
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a.ss how many n*ggas in here tried that sh*t i know plenty of white boys doin that sh*t
Lolwut
 12-28-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #47
erick derelict  space
space
$1,013 | 4831281
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a.ss hood n*ggaz got yall all fu*ked up ... and str8 up that sh*t is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that sh*t (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the bi*ches we was with passed the fu*k out on the dance floor - motherfu*kerz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and sh*t - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin sh*t! and he does the sh*t all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a f*ggot drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that sh*t .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that sh*t -

Im not exxagerating, the sh*t aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Real n*ggaz do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "n*gga whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first n*gga to pop a mali... bi*ch a.ss n*gga..

Im tellin yall n*ggaz --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that sh*t is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them sh*ts... sh*t is indescribably good.

fu*k snoop and his wack a.ss mali's thats that Los Angeles fu*k boy sh*t...

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-28-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 12-28-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #48
Propel Water 5 heat pts space
space
$14,688 | POWERFUL
If you aint gettin moonrocks find a new connect, sh*t shouldnt be taking at all times
 12-28-2012, 03:32 PMaway - #49
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12 space
space
$2,127 | 19082021
Originally Posted by erick derelict
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a.ss hood n*ggaz got yall all fu*ked up ... and str8 up that sh*t is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that sh*t (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the bi*ches we was with passed the fu*k out on the dance floor - motherfu*kerz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and sh*t - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin sh*t! and he does the sh*t all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a f*ggot drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that sh*t .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that sh*t -

Im not exxagerating, the sh*t aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "n*gga whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first n*gga to pop a mali... bi*ch a.ss n*gga..

Im tellin yall n*ggaz --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that sh*t is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them sh*ts... sh*t is indescribably good.

Musta been that beige sh*t from Uptown.....
 12-28-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #50
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10 space
space
$4,362 | 20178761

12-28-2012, 04:23 PMaway - #51
beast1412 38 heat pts38 space
space
$4,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a.ss how many n*ggas in here tried that sh*t i know plenty of white boys doin that sh*t
 12-28-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #52
kevante 3 heat pts space
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by erick derelict

n*gga, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
 12-31-2012, 01:21 PMaway - #53
erick derelict  space
space
$1,013 | 4831281
Originally Posted by kevante
n*gga, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
well then....
 01-09-2013, 10:09 AMaway - #54
erick derelict  space
space
$1,013 | 4831281
Originally Posted by thug prayers
no, it isnt.

yes ... it IS ...

>>The drug Mali, more commonly called Molly, is pure MDMA.

Ive been into drug culture way longer than you, I'm willing to bet. and in the 90's that weak bullsh*t was called Mali .... now adays that weak(er) bullsh*t is called Molly- which fits more actually considering how bi*ch of a drug it is.

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Article inside Leonardo DiCaprio Bothered That Rihanna Is Dating..
81 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
25 viewing
welp...the end of the kimye regime is near as kim files fo..
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Camíron Takes Orders At NYC 'Five Guys' Restaurant,..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Melissa Joan Hart  
62 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Beyond Scared Straight: Female Teen Claiming "Blood..
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Feb 28 - Illinois is Home to 6 of the Nation's Most Violen..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Warner bros I see you trying to be publisher of th..
13 comments
@games
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Rappers who havent had beef...  
84 comments
@hiphop

contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.