This is BX @ Boxden.com

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45
 12-27-2012, 08:55 PMonline - #41
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,001 | POWERFUL
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

12-27-2012, 09:46 PMaway - #42
presto 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,728 | 5980602
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

iono if this the same thing as what you just said but my homie got meningitis off poppin pills.. #### aint good for ya
 12-27-2012, 10:49 PMaway - #43
Effit 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,820 | 6984067
and speaking for myself ive never shoved any molly up my a$s ####in ####s
 12-27-2012, 11:13 PMaway - #44
BrookLynnStiles 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$6,496 | POWERFUL
All Gold Everything (Remix)- Trinidad James ft. Snoop Lion & ASAP Rocky

LETS GET RATCHET
 12-27-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #45
J Real 

d 
space
$863 | 1217319
Welcome to the 80s snoop glad u could make it
 12-28-2012, 06:22 AMaway - #46
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a$s how many ni##as in here tried that #### i know plenty of white boys doin that ####
Lolwut
 12-28-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #47
erick derelict 

d 
space
$994 | 4741023
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -

Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Real ni##az do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.

#### snoop and his wack a$s mali's thats that Los Angeles #### boy ####...

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-28-2012 at 01:33 PM..
 12-28-2012, 01:34 PMaway - #48
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$13,086 | POWERFUL
If you aint gettin moonrocks find a new connect, #### shouldnt be taking at all times
 12-28-2012, 02:32 PMonline - #49
Beantown Bully 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$2,028 | 17586378
Originally Posted by erick derelict
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -

Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.

Musta been that beige #### from Uptown.....
 12-28-2012, 03:07 PMaway - #50
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$4,362 | 20178761

12-28-2012, 03:23 PMonline - #51
beast1412 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$4,065 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a$s how many ni##as in here tried that #### i know plenty of white boys doin that ####
 12-28-2012, 03:29 PMaway - #52
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by erick derelict

ni##a, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
 12-31-2012, 12:21 PMaway - #53
erick derelict 

d 
space
$994 | 4741023
Originally Posted by kevante
ni##a, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
well then....
 01-09-2013, 09:09 AMaway - #54
erick derelict 

d 
space
$994 | 4741023
Originally Posted by thug prayers
no, it isnt.

yes ... it IS ...

>>The drug Mali, more commonly called Molly, is pure MDMA.

Ive been into drug culture way longer than you, I'm willing to bet. and in the 90's that weak bull#### was called Mali .... now adays that weak(er) bull#### is called Molly- which fits more actually considering how #### of a drug it is.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA {Laker Nation} Franchise Altering Trade on the Horizon f..
54 comments
Image inside  Holy sh-t Did Anyone Ever Buy This Garbage?
82 comments
Video inside  50 Cent Posts Floyd Mayweather's Love Letter To Tiny O..
64 comments
  Andre 3000 Says He Doesn't Want To Infiltrate Hiphop W...
New reply 1 minute ago - 107 comments - by mdemaz
 NFL Browns Lost: Josh Gordon's 1 Year Suspension Upheld
New reply 7 minutes ago - 59 comments - by st21
  Illuminati Hov Strikes Again! 106 & Park Taken Off...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Young_
 Image(s) inside The Psn Will Be Down For 13 Hours Tomorrow
New reply 10 minutes ago - 100 comments - by Pleasure Boy
  Aug 26 - Shocking Picture Of What Life Will Look Like ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 55 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Katt Williams Confirms Shooter Wanted Chris Brown ..an...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 203 comments - by sdot216
  Aug 25 - Chicago Police Shoot Two Teens To Death After...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 204 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside The Game: "fu-k G-unit, They Can Suck My D!ck"
New reply 11 minutes ago - 193 comments - by KING JAYY

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.