This is BX @ Boxden.com

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45
 12-27-2012, 09:55 PMaway - #41
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,167 | POWERFUL
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

12-27-2012, 10:46 PMaway - #42
presto 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,739 | 5980602
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

iono if this the same thing as what you just said but my homie got meningitis off poppin pills.. #### aint good for ya
 12-27-2012, 11:49 PMaway - #43
Effit 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,889 | 7299925
and speaking for myself ive never shoved any molly up my a$s ####in ####s
 12-28-2012, 12:13 AMaway - #44
BrookLynnStiles 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$6,621 | POWERFUL
All Gold Everything (Remix)- Trinidad James ft. Snoop Lion & ASAP Rocky

LETS GET RATCHET
 12-28-2012, 12:23 AMaway - #45
J Real 

d 
space
$889 | 1217320
Welcome to the 80s snoop glad u could make it
 12-28-2012, 07:22 AMaway - #46
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a$s how many ni##as in here tried that #### i know plenty of white boys doin that ####
Lolwut
 12-28-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #47
erick derelict 

d 
space
$1,001 | 4741027
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -

Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Real ni##az do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.

#### snoop and his wack a$s mali's thats that Los Angeles #### boy ####...

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-28-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 12-28-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #48
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$13,850 | POWERFUL
If you aint gettin moonrocks find a new connect, #### shouldnt be taking at all times
 12-28-2012, 03:32 PMaway - #49
Beantown Bully 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$2,097 | 18364757
Originally Posted by erick derelict
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a$s hood ni##az got yall all ####ed up ... and str8 up that #### is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that #### (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the ####es we was with passed the #### out on the dance floor - mother####erz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and #### - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin ####! and he does the #### all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a #### drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that #### .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that #### -

Im not exxagerating, the #### aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "ni##a whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first ni##a to pop a mali... #### a$s ni##a..

Im tellin yall ni##az --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that #### is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them ####s... #### is indescribably good.

Musta been that beige #### from Uptown.....
 12-28-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #50
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$4,362 | 20178761

12-28-2012, 04:23 PMaway - #51
beast1412 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$4,127 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a$s how many ni##as in here tried that #### i know plenty of white boys doin that ####
 12-28-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #52
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by erick derelict

ni##a, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
 12-31-2012, 01:21 PMaway - #53
erick derelict 

d 
space
$1,001 | 4741027
Originally Posted by kevante
ni##a, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
well then....
 01-09-2013, 10:09 AMaway - #54
erick derelict 

d 
space
$1,001 | 4741027
Originally Posted by thug prayers
no, it isnt.

yes ... it IS ...

>>The drug Mali, more commonly called Molly, is pure MDMA.

Ive been into drug culture way longer than you, I'm willing to bet. and in the 90's that weak bull#### was called Mali .... now adays that weak(er) bull#### is called Molly- which fits more actually considering how #### of a drug it is.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  J.Coles fiancée
101 comments
Image inside  Walmart's pre-Black Friday sale kicks off tomorrow
54 comments
Article inside  PSN Hacked Again
52 comments
 Image(s) inside Nov 20 - Florida Nurse Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Rap...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 76 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Kobe Humiliates, Disrespects, And Sons 😂james ...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 80 comments - by lefthookright
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 4 minutes ago - 136 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Chief Keef Defends Bill Cosby Amid Rape Allegations: ‘...
New reply 1 hour ago - 60 comments - by La Flare
 NFL [throwback] T.o. Celebrates On The Reverse Cowgirls St...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 68 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
  Wendy Day (industry Insider) Say Birdman Was Forced To...
New reply 1 hour ago - 89 comments - by CheebaHawk21
 NFL Adrian Peterson On The Vikings: 'maybe It’s Best For M...
New reply 41 minutes ago - 94 comments - by Michael 1987
 Video inside Murda Mook And Dame Dash Call Out Drake For 15 Million
New reply 1 hour ago - 70 comments - by trill jackson

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,858 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.