Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
121 viewing
Image inside Hov making history again  
201 comments
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
45 comments

top in section
33 viewing
Image inside and i get high with my baby
top in wild'ish
top in section
36 viewing
 Image inside Ashley
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45
Unread 12-27-2012, 08:55 PMJoined Aug 2005 - on now - #41
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts space
NlggasWalkDaPlankErydayB.
space
$12,449 | POWERFUL
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

Unread 12-27-2012, 09:46 PMJoined Feb 2006 - away - #42
presto 7 heat pts space
space
$1,794 | 7402870
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
molly = brain damage (calcified pineal gland)

A$AP wearin dresses

iono if this the same thing as what you just said but my homie got meningitis off poppin pills.. sh*t aint good for ya
Unread 12-27-2012, 10:49 PMJoined Feb 2008 - away - #43
Effit 2 heat pts space
~FOREVER FLY~
space
$2,916 | 7404928
and speaking for myself ive never shoved any molly up my a.ss fu*kin f*ggots
Unread 12-27-2012, 11:13 PMJoined Nov 2009 - on now - #44
BrookLynnStiles 34 heat pts34 space
Clark Kent
space
$6,884 | POWERFUL
All Gold Everything (Remix)- Trinidad James ft. Snoop Lion & ASAP Rocky

LETS GET RATCHET
Unread 12-27-2012, 11:23 PMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #45
J Real  space
space
$911 | 1427348
Welcome to the 80s snoop glad u could make it
Unread 12-28-2012, 06:22 AMJoined Jan 2010 - away - #46
kevante 3 heat pts space
Critical Thinker
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a.ss how many n*ggas in here tried that sh*t i know plenty of white boys doin that sh*t
Lolwut
Unread 12-28-2012, 01:31 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #47
erick derelict  space
EecMceE (e-c-m-c)
space
$1,013 | 4831281
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a.ss hood n*ggaz got yall all fu*ked up ... and str8 up that sh*t is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that sh*t (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the bi*ches we was with passed the fu*k out on the dance floor - motherfu*kerz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and sh*t - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin sh*t! and he does the sh*t all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a f*ggot drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that sh*t .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that sh*t -

Im not exxagerating, the sh*t aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Real n*ggaz do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "n*gga whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first n*gga to pop a mali... bi*ch a.ss n*gga..

Im tellin yall n*ggaz --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that sh*t is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them sh*ts... sh*t is indescribably good.

fu*k snoop and his wack a.ss mali's thats that Los Angeles fu*k boy sh*t...

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-28-2012 at 01:33 PM..
Unread 12-28-2012, 01:34 PMJoined Sep 2004 - away - #48
Propel Water 5 heat pts space
King Beyond the Wall
space
$14,869 | POWERFUL
If you aint gettin moonrocks find a new connect, sh*t shouldnt be taking at all times
Unread 12-28-2012, 02:32 PMJoined Nov 2006 - away - #49
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12 space
Boston to Boogie Down
space
$2,130 | 19082021
Originally Posted by erick derelict
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a.ss hood n*ggaz got yall all fu*ked up ... and str8 up that sh*t is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that sh*t (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the bi*ches we was with passed the fu*k out on the dance floor - motherfu*kerz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and sh*t - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin sh*t! and he does the sh*t all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a f*ggot drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that sh*t .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that sh*t -

Im not exxagerating, the sh*t aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "n*gga whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first n*gga to pop a mali... bi*ch a.ss n*gga..

Im tellin yall n*ggaz --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that sh*t is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them sh*ts... sh*t is indescribably good.

Musta been that beige sh*t from Uptown.....
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:07 PMJoined Oct 2005 - away - #50
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10 space
0_o
space
$4,362 | 20178761

Unread 12-28-2012, 03:23 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #51
beast1412 40 heat pts40 space
( ͡ _ʖ ͡)
space
$4,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Emperor85
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a.ss how many n*ggas in here tried that sh*t i know plenty of white boys doin that sh*t
Unread 12-28-2012, 03:29 PMJoined Jan 2010 - away - #52
kevante 3 heat pts space
Critical Thinker
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by erick derelict

n*gga, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
Unread 12-31-2012, 12:21 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #53
erick derelict  space
EecMceE (e-c-m-c)
space
$1,013 | 4831281
Originally Posted by kevante
n*gga, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
well then....
Unread 01-09-2013, 09:09 AMJoined May 2007 - away - #54
erick derelict  space
EecMceE (e-c-m-c)
space
$1,013 | 4831281
Originally Posted by thug prayers
no, it isnt.

yes ... it IS ...

>>The drug Mali, more commonly called Molly, is pure MDMA.

Ive been into drug culture way longer than you, I'm willing to bet. and in the 90's that weak bullsh*t was called Mali .... now adays that weak(er) bullsh*t is called Molly- which fits more actually considering how bi*ch of a drug it is.

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
264 viewing
Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Hugh Jackman "Wolverine.... One last time"
39 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
the pimp jenner voodoo curse strikes rob kardashian yet ag..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA Ref caught eyeing that chocolate booty  
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Ice-T's forbidden Album Cover  
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
100: Could you could survive in prison?  
138 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
165 comments
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
159 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Mar 28 - Man attacked on St. Louis train after Mic..
67 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time