This is BX @ Boxden.com


Smack/ Url Presents Yung Ill vs JC


 Smack/ Url Presents Yung Ill vs JC
topic by YungPrinceNY - 01-01-2013, 08:56 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


SMACK/ URL PRESENTS YUNG ILL VS JC - YouTube


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

44 comments for "Smack/ Url Presents Yung Ill vs JC"


 01-01-2013, 10:07 PMaway - #2
R-Geezy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$957 | 3542982
I think I might edge this to JC 2-1 but it can go either way 3rd round debatable

1st Rd - Yung ILL
2nd Rd - JC
3rd Rd - JC (could go either way) JC had more bars imo
 01-01-2013, 10:22 PMaway - #3
YungPrinceNY 358 heat pts358

  d 
space
$5,206 | POWERFUL
This is Ill's worst performance
 01-01-2013, 10:24 PMaway - #4
greedy87 

  d 
space
$2,037 | 5360380
This !! was horrible
 01-01-2013, 10:26 PMonline - #5
Yung Dilla 1172 heat pts1172

  d 
space
$39,631 | POWERFUL
jc 2-1 even tho this battle wasn't that good
 01-01-2013, 10:27 PMaway - #6
Stupid Fresh 167 heat pts167

  d 
space
$16,944 | POWERFUL
JC set the bar real high for himself after that chilla battle
 01-01-2013, 10:34 PMaway - #7
YungPrinceNY 358 heat pts358

  d 
space
$5,206 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupid Fresh
JC set the bar real high for himself after that chilla battle
i think he was decent in this one
 01-01-2013, 10:34 PMaway - #8
keejee 118 heat pts118

  d 
space
$7,989 | POWERFUL
1st Rd - JC
2nd Rd - JC
3rd Rd - Yung Ill


boring a$s crowd/battle tho
 01-01-2013, 11:37 PMaway - #9
morrow05 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$1,631 | 15268952
Originally Posted by YungPrinceNY
This is Ill's worst performance
no his worst was NOME2
 01-01-2013, 11:46 PMaway - #10
morrow05 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$1,631 | 15268952
Originally Posted by keejee
1st Rd - JC
2nd Rd - JC
3rd Rd - Yung Ill


boring a$s crowd/battle tho
wasn't much of a crowd to begin with.
 01-02-2013, 12:37 AMaway - #11
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,283 | POWERFUL
1st round Ill (clearly)
2nd Round JC
3rd Round Ill

Crowd was weak tho
 01-02-2013, 01:22 AMonline - #12
Jaymalls 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$3,302 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by R-Geezy
I think I might edge this to JC 2-1 but it can go either way 3rd round debatable

1st Rd - Yung ILL
2nd Rd - JC
3rd Rd - JC (could go either way) JC had more bars imo
1st Rd - Ill
2nd Rd - JC
3rd Rd - Ill (He not only had bars, but stage presence... JC was just rambling on... he didnt leave room for anybody to digest the hard !! he was saying, thast why his verse ended so awkwardly!
 01-02-2013, 01:29 AMaway - #13
ddash 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,410 | POWERFUL
Decent battle, but thought it was gon be more hype.

I think ILL took it 2-1

1st ILL
2nd JC-both were kinda meh
3rd ILL
 01-02-2013, 05:00 AMaway - #14
RokkyRok 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$4,035 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jaymalls
1st Rd - Ill
2nd Rd - JC
3rd Rd - Ill (He not only had bars, but stage presence... JC was just rambling on... he didnt leave room for anybody to digest the hard !! he was saying, thast why his verse ended so awkwardly!
You hit it right on the head. JC seemed a little intimidated by the bright lights of battling a vet, he could have done better here.
 01-02-2013, 05:06 AMonline - #15
nahsuhmeanz 

  d 
space
$7,679 | 19996469
wack battle. i dont even care who won
 01-02-2013, 05:21 AMaway - #16
Suavebeatz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$4,166 | POWERFUL
That Remyd vs. T Dubb O battle that just dropped was 200 times better than this !!. With that being said I give it to Ill

2-1

Very underwhelming matchup, yall niccaz should go check out that Remyd battle tho that !! is tough!
 01-02-2013, 05:27 AMaway - #17
PowerBar Ernie 89 heat pts89

  d 
space
$4,351 | POWERFUL
Good battle.


I cant call a winner on this.
 01-02-2013, 07:56 AMonline - #18
MemphBleek05 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,533 | POWERFUL
They both seemed to be just going through the motions. With everything that went on, with that event, it's understandable. Wasn't even much of a crowd. From everything I read, 15-25 people seems accurate, and most of those were battle rappers.

1st - Ill got that one. That's seriously the lightest round I've ever heard from JC.
2nd - JC went in
3rd - Toss up. I can see how someone could give it to Ill, just off the comedy factor. You could also turn around and give it to JC, just off the bars. For me, the battle is damn near the definition of a draw.
 01-02-2013, 08:10 AMaway - #19
PowerBar Ernie 89 heat pts89

  d 
space
$4,351 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MemphBleek05
They both seemed to be just going through the motions. With everything that went on, with that event, it's understandable. Wasn't even much of a crowd. From everything I read, 15-25 people seems accurate, and most of those were battle rappers.

1st - Ill got that one. That's seriously the lightest round I've ever heard from JC.
2nd - JC went in
3rd - Toss up. I can see how someone could give it to Ill, just off the comedy factor. You could also turn around and give it to JC, just off the bars. For me, the battle is damn near the definition of a draw.
 01-02-2013, 08:21 AMonline - #20
Rich Homie Juwan 286 heat pts286

  d 
space
$10,326 | POWERFUL
Cause you aint gon hurt nobody
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
92 comments
Worst movie endings
53 comments
If they rebooted "White Men Can't Jump"
63 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 222 comments - by JordanWest86
 Article inside Lil Boosie Will Be Releasing His Next Album July 15th,...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 58 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 'most Beautiful'
New reply 3 minutes ago - 73 comments - by SM
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 9 minutes ago - 98 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside [chi Wire] The School System
New reply 3 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Stillhyphy
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 10 minutes ago - 68 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 90 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 15 minutes ago - 80 comments - by AngOmusic93

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,648 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.