This is BX @ Boxden.com


Serious question: Why did Titty Boy change his name?


 Serious question: Why did Titty Boy change his name?
topic by Slickems - 10-02-2011, 01:56 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


It can't just be because he realized it was self-ether, because it's been self-ether for years, so it's hard to believe he just woke up one morning and realized that "damn i picked the worst rap name of all time"

did he think the name was holding him back from getting spins, cause you can't say titty on the radio??


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

36 comments for "Serious question: Why did Titty Boy change his name?"


 10-02-2011, 02:00 PMaway - #2
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$7,055 | POWERFUL
his management probably convinced him if he was going to start a solo career people would be too ashamed to say they listen to someone named tity boi.
 10-02-2011, 02:04 PMaway - #3
Playa 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$21,554 | POWERFUL
I've wondered this, too.
 10-02-2011, 02:10 PMonline - #4
P-Hill|M 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$24,464 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Slickems
It can't just be because he realized it was self-ether, because it's been self-ether for years, so it's hard to believe he just woke up one morning and realized that "damn i picked the worst rap name of all time"

did he think the name was holding him back from getting spins, cause you can't say titty on the radio??
 10-02-2011, 02:12 PMaway - #5
Player 1 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$19,130 | POWERFUL
bcuz he cant be a solo rapper with cds in wallmart with the name titty boy
 10-02-2011, 02:13 PMaway - #6
Playa 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$21,554 | POWERFUL
2Chainz is much better IMO

It makes me want to listen. What happened to his partner, Dolla?
 10-02-2011, 02:18 PMaway - #7
Kontrast0 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$20,237 | POWERFUL
^dolla been dead for like 2yrs now
 10-02-2011, 02:23 PMaway - #8
Motivated 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kontrast0
^dolla been dead for like 2yrs now
you serious? how?
 10-02-2011, 02:28 PMaway - #9
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$7,055 | POWERFUL
^ wrong dolla...you thinkin about the one that was with t-pain
 10-02-2011, 02:28 PMaway - #10
Retro 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$17,718 | POWERFUL
Dolla aint dead he's just not catchin on with his material like 2 Chainz is. 2 Chainz carried Playaz Circle anyway.

This isn't a serious question, you know the answer already...
 10-02-2011, 02:32 PMaway - #11
KING JAYY 251 heat pts251

  d 
space
$25,485 | POWERFUL
I remember when we used to bully a fat nicca in school by calling him titty boy
 10-02-2011, 02:45 PMaway - #12
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,844 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fade
Dolla aint dead he's just not catchin on with his material like 2 Chainz is. 2 Chainz carried Playaz Circle anyway.

This isn't a serious question, you know the answer already...
no i don't
 10-02-2011, 02:46 PMaway - #13
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,844 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Player 1
bcuz he cant be a solo rapper with cds in wallmart with the name titty boy
right, thats what i a$sumed, but then i realized that that implies he expects to sell mainstream records
 10-02-2011, 03:28 PMaway - #14
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$531 | 4170952
Anyone know how the name originated?
 10-02-2011, 03:51 PMaway - #15
Martel 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$10,877 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungFresh2Def
Anyone know how the name originated?
HHNLive.com: How you get your name?

Tity Boi: Moms named me that. Some country !!, only child. When I was comin' up, people always said I was a "titty baby". I've been fortunate enough to curse in my household since I was a kid, as long as I didn't direct it at anybody. My dad used to call home from prison and be like, 'Boy, I hear you cursin', you just can't curse at your mama.' It's not derogatory towards women. My mom, dad, everybody call me that.
 10-02-2011, 04:20 PMaway - #16
DAT BOI TREY 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,205 | 10931713
 10-02-2011, 04:52 PMaway - #17
Deion 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,129 | 9556558
Originally Posted by Fade
Dolla aint dead he's just not catchin on with his material like 2 Chainz is. 2 Chainz carried Playaz Circle anyway.
...
Dolla's last mixtape was hell though. I like both of their solo material, I just want more group stuff.
 10-02-2011, 05:26 PMaway - #18
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,844 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Martel
HHNLive.com: How you get your name?

Tity Boi: Moms named me that. Some country !!, only child. When I was comin' up, people always said I was a "titty baby". I've been fortunate enough to curse in my household since I was a kid, as long as I didn't direct it at anybody. My dad used to call home from prison and be like, 'Boy, I hear you cursin', you just can't curse at your mama.' It's not derogatory towards women. My mom, dad, everybody call me that.
 10-02-2011, 05:41 PMaway - #19
hollaballooza 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$883 | 5950574
 10-02-2011, 05:44 PMaway - #20
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87

  d 
space
$15,790 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Slickems
right, thats what i a$sumed, but then i realized that that implies he expects to sell mainstream records
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Rihanna Celebrates 4/20
74 comments
BOX Stephen A.: "Floyd Mayweather Will Destroy Pacquiao" ..
79 comments
NFL Raiders trade Terrelle Pryor to Seahawks
62 comments
  Rappers That Never Took Off.
New reply 15 minutes ago - 192 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Iggy Azalea Talks Getting F#ngered By Fans, Bedroom Li...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 76 comments - by SM
 NBA 7'2" Indiana Pacers Center In Bizarre Decline Lis...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside My Dad Changed His Contact Info In My Phone And Preten...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 80 comments - by surreyjack
 Video inside Rza At The Breakfast Club: Wu-tang Beef, Pirating Musi...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 53 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NBA Noah To Be Named Defensive Player Of The Year
New reply 57 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Kadillac87
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 42 minutes ago - 77 comments - by donmagic901
 NBA Laker Fans Take Pictures With Lakers Cheerleaders (pics)
New reply 58 minutes ago - 153 comments - by Chrisdunk

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.