Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular today #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
88 viewing
 Image inside Kanye lies on the ground in silence during interview
69 comments
most viewed right now
71 viewing
 Image inside Drake still winning....  
27 comments

top in section
17 viewing
Image inside Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83
top in movies
top in section
20 viewing
Image inside Alleged Galaxy S6 Edge Press Photos Leak
top in tech

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation
 04-07-2013, 05:35 PMaway - #121
M4Maytion 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by peeyump



Yung Berg has advise on this type sh*t
you mean adviCe

but yo, why is this stupid lil n*ggas so hell bent on still living this "gangster' lifestyle when million dollar opportunities is within reach? smh
 04-07-2013, 05:35 PMaway - #122
ColeWorld 29 heat pts29 space
avatar
space
$8,766 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingme
If this did happen its not about the LA dude who took the watch, its about Soja Boy. Is Soja Boy gonna be strapped 24-7 with security?


Some food for thought:

Why are there Blood sets in every big city except for Chicago? Think about it, cuz there are Chi gangs in LA.
One of my midwest n*ggas will explain this to you
 04-07-2013, 05:37 PMaway - #123
M4Maytion 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by Kingme
If this did happen its not about the LA dude who took the watch, its about Soja Boy. Is Soja Boy gonna be strapped 24-7 with security?


Some food for thought:

Why are there Blood sets in every big city except for Chicago? Think about it, cuz there are Chi gangs in LA.
Well, although Bloods are damn near world wide, there are certain towns and cities within America where they have failed to gain a footing, and from my personal opinion and understanding it comes from the cities that has a "clique" or "gang" presence which stomps out their embers before they grow big enough.
 04-07-2013, 05:40 PMaway - #124
eouia 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$253 | 1113156
Jail is gay...
 04-07-2013, 05:40 PMaway - #125
Bedewe22 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$8,242 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dreamvillain
One of my midwest n*ggas will explain this to you
Chief Dee

There's always some N.O. n*ggas reppin in these crime related threads.

 04-07-2013, 05:43 PMaway - #126
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KingP1n
Everybody in GBE a.ss.
Keef tried to Holla at Game and Game aint hollered back and his n*ggas are laughing at Keef,
game a bi*ch he like 6'3 and couldnt whoop 40 glock a.ss without a gun and entourage of n*ggas. u know damn well that n*gga woulda squared up w him. trust me i got fam in la i'm not sayin there aint solid n*ggas but yall be on that gay sh*t for the most part n dont know what to do for respect.
 04-07-2013, 05:44 PMaway - #127
Stillhyphy 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$7,045 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M4Maytion
you mean adviCe

but yo, why is this stupid lil n*ggas so hell bent on still living this "gangster' lifestyle when million dollar opportunities is within reach? smh
You can take a n*gga out the hood but you can't took the hood outta him

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 04-07-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 04-07-2013, 05:44 PMaway - #128
Trilluminati GA 399 heat pts399 space
avatar
space
$37,808 | POWERFUL
the police work is already done in here, if sum1 gets whammed,Lod forbid the police find this thread
 04-07-2013, 05:45 PMaway - #129
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,350 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Im Soo Special
thats cool, who be in chicago though?

you gotta go to cali
Thats what dude who took the watch said in twitter. Somebody asked him to come to the CHI and he started fronting and refused the invitation. He could of at least lied and said, "fu*k yall I go anyway I want" instead he got excuses for why he don't need to come. Dude sound scared a.ss hell to leave Cali, I peeped that because he know some grown men from BD would fu*k him up if he left home. I'm in my mid 20's dude looked like he might be late 20's even be older than me stunting on Tadoe and some kids, didn't take the invite to come to Chicago and see some 25+ BDs.
 04-07-2013, 05:49 PMaway - #130
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
keef said wassup blood to game on some real n*gga sh*t. like are u with me or against me. keef could have game robbed if he wanted to its all part of the game seein where n*ggas stand. game dont got too many loyal n*ggas and keef does cuz he's still young. game aint about that life anymore .. n*gga probly intimidated but doesnt wanna admit it. a lil n*gga callin you blood who aint a blood right after he in some sh*t haha keef funny as hell
 04-07-2013, 05:50 PMonline - #131
Guvnor 517 heat pts517 space
avatar
space
$23,871 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
let these ignorant lil n*ggas k!ll themselves. natural selection
Exactly!

The real n*ggas out here trying to evolve and grow

Let these boys crop each other out.
 04-07-2013, 05:50 PMaway - #132
M4Maytion 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by CIDF
la weak as hell for all that gang sh*t n not showin love to keef. gangs started thru scared leaders. bet keef get them bloods on his a.ss fast now more bullsh*t but really them n*ggas just tryna get a name off keef
a scared n*ggas aint never start sh*t, but a track meet. the gangs did not start out of fear, it originated out of pride for one's neighborhood and with the attempt to cease police oppression within those neighborhoods. Bloods started out as a regular "We close knit friends, lets give ourselves a name" sh*t went down-hill after that.

Last edited by M4Maytion; 04-07-2013 at 05:53 PM..
 04-07-2013, 05:52 PMaway - #133
M4Maytion 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by CIDF
keef could have game robbed if he wanted to
roflmao,

ok, I see what you're tryna say. your basically saying anyone can get anyone robbed right? because I can pay a crack head to stick you up, will it be successful? who know's but to say what you said as a means of making Keef look like a shot-caller is pure comedy.
 04-07-2013, 05:53 PMaway - #134
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
the flyest n*ggas come from oakland thats all i know
 04-07-2013, 05:53 PMaway - #135
Bedewe22 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$8,242 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lord Lovely
Ignorant x Lovin Every Minute Of It. IDGAF ! - Ski Mask Way
 04-07-2013, 05:54 PMaway - #136
Kingme 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,712 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dreamvillain
One of my midwest n*ggas will explain this to you
Originally Posted by M4Maytion
Well, although Bloods are damn near world wide, there are certain towns and cities within America where they have failed to gain a footing, and from my personal opinion and understanding it comes from the cities that has a "clique" or "gang" presence which stomps out their embers before they grow big enough.
Thanks fam, but I knew the answer, that was some mind food for the folks up in here talking about what LA is gonna do to Chi n*ggas. The Chi is eating off the streets of LA, we in they hoods serving their fiends. If LA wanted it with Chicago it woulda been happened.

This is GBE vs Soja Boy.

GBE didn't have to pay to get Soja Boy robbed.

Soja boy is an Ex Burger King employee turned one hit wonder. That boy Keef is a gang banger.

Tell Soja Boy, 'em n*ggas ain't dying for him and neither is cash moneys paid security.
 04-07-2013, 05:55 PMaway - #137
M4Maytion 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by Stillhyphy
You can take a n*gga out there hood but you can't took the hood outta him
poor spelling abilities does not denote "hood origin" just means your potentially stupid
 04-07-2013, 05:56 PMonline - #138
Guvnor 517 heat pts517 space
avatar
space
$23,871 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
....Soulja Going Be On Hush Mood



...The n*ggas That Did The Robbing Are From Nipsey's Hood
They took soulja sh*t though.

They would never take Nipsey sh*t. He got too much respect. n*ggas would never leave LA fu*king around with him personally.
 04-07-2013, 05:56 PMonline - #139
KingP1n 204 heat pts204 space
avatar
space
$4,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Thats what dude who took the watch said in twitter. Somebody asked him to come to the CHI and he started fronting and refused the invitation. He could of at least lied and said, "fu*k yall I go anyway I want" instead he got excuses for why he don't need to come. Dude sound scared a.ss hell to leave Cali, I peeped that because he know some grown men from BD would fu*k him up if he left home. I'm in my mid 20's dude looked like he might be late 20's even be older than me stunting on Tadoe and some kids, didn't take the invite to come to Chicago and see some 25+ BDs.
But why does he need to come to Chi...
#300 niccas came Cali and stole sh*t and think they run the town.

Not like Cali niccas when Chi town and tried to be the bullies.

And didnt Nipsey get kicked off the Rollin 60's Set by BigU...
 04-07-2013, 05:59 PMaway - #140
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M4Maytion
a scared n*ggas aint never start sh*t, but a track meet. the gangs did not start out of fear, it originated out of pride for one's neighborhood and with the attempt to cease police oppression within those neighborhoods. Bloods started out as a regular "We close knit friends, lets give ourselves a name" sh*t went down-hill after that.
that gang sh*t weak as hell in the chi same sh*t. when u turn 40 u aint gonna want a group of fiendish a.ss n*ggas surrounding you.. just a tight circle of real loyal n*ggas. yall n*ggas wanna be bout that life but dont wanna make no money smh. n*ggas say they shooters but have $90 to their name and a gucci belt
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
59 viewing
Image inside Wtf color is this dress?  
632 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 viewing
Video inside Video ALLEY BOY beat up and chased through the hood..
616 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Article inside Kid Rock doesn't like Beyonce, says she has no ti..
283 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
BOX Bernard Hopkins: After 6 Rounds, Manny Will Just Be..
97 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside All :mjcry: smileys post here  
174 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Even More Footage of Mortal Kombat X...
13 comments
@games
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Alley boy beat up then taunts lil phats death
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Feb 26 - Parks & Recreation volunteer lets 15-yr-o..
30 comments
@news


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.