b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Rumor: Soulja Boy robbed by GBE, and GBE robbed in retaliation
 04-07-2013, 05:35 PMaway - #121
M4Maytion 4 heat pts

d 
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by peeyump

Yung Berg has advise on this type ####
you mean adviCe

but yo, why is this stupid lil ni##as so hell bent on still living this "gangster' lifestyle when million dollar opportunities is within reach? smh
 04-07-2013, 05:35 PMaway - #122
ColeWorld 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$8,766 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingme
If this did happen its not about the LA dude who took the watch, its about Soja Boy. Is Soja Boy gonna be strapped 24-7 with security?

Some food for thought:

Why are there Blood sets in every big city except for Chicago? Think about it, cuz there are Chi gangs in LA.
One of my midwest ni##as will explain this to you
 04-07-2013, 05:37 PMaway - #123
M4Maytion 4 heat pts

d 
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by Kingme
If this did happen its not about the LA dude who took the watch, its about Soja Boy. Is Soja Boy gonna be strapped 24-7 with security?

Some food for thought:

Why are there Blood sets in every big city except for Chicago? Think about it, cuz there are Chi gangs in LA.
Well, although Bloods are damn near world wide, there are certain towns and cities within America where they have failed to gain a footing, and from my personal opinion and understanding it comes from the cities that has a "clique" or "gang" presence which stomps out their embers before they grow big enough.
 04-07-2013, 05:40 PMaway - #124
eouia 1 heat pts

d 
space
$253 | 1113156
Jail is gay...
 04-07-2013, 05:40 PMonline - #125
Bedewe22 1 heat pts

d 
space
$8,204 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dreamvillain
Chief Dee

There's always some N.O. ni##as reppin in these crime related threads.

04-07-2013, 05:43 PMaway - #126
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KingP1n
Everybody in GBE a$s.
Keef tried to Holla at Game and Game aint hollered back and his ni##as are laughing at Keef,
game a #### he like 6'3 and couldnt whoop 40 glock a$s without a gun and entourage of ni##as. u know damn well that ni##a woulda squared up w him. trust me i got fam in la i'm not sayin there aint solid ni##as but yall be on that gay #### for the most part n dont know what to do for respect.
 04-07-2013, 05:44 PMaway - #127
Stillhyphy 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$6,652 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M4Maytion
you mean adviCe

but yo, why is this stupid lil ni##as so hell bent on still living this "gangster' lifestyle when million dollar opportunities is within reach? smh
You can take a ni##a out the hood but you can't took the hood outta him

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 04-07-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 04-07-2013, 05:44 PMaway - #128
Trilluminati GA 358 heat pts358

d 
space
$34,462 | POWERFUL
the police work is already done in here, if sum1 gets whammed,Lod forbid the police find this thread
 04-07-2013, 05:45 PMaway - #129
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,287 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Im Soo Special
thats cool, who be in chicago though?

you gotta go to cali
Thats what dude who took the watch said in twitter. Somebody asked him to come to the CHI and he started fronting and refused the invitation. He could of at least lied and said, "#### yall I go anyway I want" instead he got excuses for why he don't need to come. Dude sound scared a$s hell to leave Cali, I peeped that because he know some grown men from BD would #### him up if he left home. I'm in my mid 20's dude looked like he might be late 20's even be older than me stunting on Tadoe and some kids, didn't take the invite to come to Chicago and see some 25+ BDs.
 04-07-2013, 05:49 PMaway - #130
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
keef said wassup blood to game on some real ni##a ####. like are u with me or against me. keef could have game robbed if he wanted to its all part of the game seein where ni##as stand. game dont got too many loyal ni##as and keef does cuz he's still young. game aint about that life anymore .. ni##a probly intimidated but doesnt wanna admit it. a lil ni##a callin you blood who aint a blood right after he in some #### haha keef funny as hell
 04-07-2013, 05:50 PMonline - #131
Guvnor 439 heat pts439

d 
space
$22,035 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
let these ignorant lil ni##as k!ll themselves. natural selection
Exactly!

The real ni##as out here trying to evolve and grow

Let these boys crop each other out.
 04-07-2013, 05:50 PMaway - #132
M4Maytion 4 heat pts

d 
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by CIDF
la weak as hell for all that gang #### n not showin love to keef. gangs started thru scared leaders. bet keef get them bloods on his a$s fast now more bull#### but really them ni##as just tryna get a name off keef
a scared ni##as aint never start ####, but a track meet. the gangs did not start out of fear, it originated out of pride for one's neighborhood and with the attempt to cease police oppression within those neighborhoods. Bloods started out as a regular "We close knit friends, lets give ourselves a name" #### went down-hill after that.

Last edited by M4Maytion; 04-07-2013 at 05:53 PM..
 04-07-2013, 05:52 PMaway - #133
M4Maytion 4 heat pts

d 
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by CIDF
keef could have game robbed if he wanted to
roflmao,

ok, I see what you're tryna say. your basically saying anyone can get anyone robbed right? because I can pay a crack head to stick you up, will it be successful? who know's but to say what you said as a means of making Keef look like a shot-caller is pure comedy.
 04-07-2013, 05:53 PMaway - #134
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
the flyest ni##as come from oakland thats all i know
 04-07-2013, 05:53 PMonline - #135
Bedewe22 1 heat pts

d 
space
$8,204 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lord Lovely
Ignorant x Lovin Every Minute Of It. IDGAF ! - Ski Mask Way
 04-07-2013, 05:54 PMaway - #136
Kingme 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,657 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dreamvillain
Well, although Bloods are damn near world wide, there are certain towns and cities within America where they have failed to gain a footing, and from my personal opinion and understanding it comes from the cities that has a "clique" or "gang" presence which stomps out their embers before they grow big enough.
Thanks fam, but I knew the answer, that was some mind food for the folks up in here talking about what LA is gonna do to Chi ni##as. The Chi is eating off the streets of LA, we in they hoods serving their fiends. If LA wanted it with Chicago it woulda been happened.

This is GBE vs Soja Boy.

GBE didn't have to pay to get Soja Boy robbed.

Soja boy is an Ex Burger King employee turned one hit wonder. That boy Keef is a gang banger.

Tell Soja Boy, 'em ni##as ain't dying for him and neither is cash moneys paid security.
 04-07-2013, 05:55 PMaway - #137
M4Maytion 4 heat pts

d 
space
$792 | 5920710
Originally Posted by Stillhyphy
You can take a ni##a out there hood but you can't took the hood outta him
poor spelling abilities does not denote "hood origin" just means your potentially stupid
 04-07-2013, 05:56 PMonline - #138
Guvnor 439 heat pts439

d 
space
$22,035 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
....Soulja Going Be On Hush Mood

...The ni##as That Did The Robbing Are From Nipsey's Hood
They took soulja #### though.

They would never take Nipsey ####. He got too much respect. ni##as would never leave LA ####ing around with him personally.
 04-07-2013, 05:56 PMaway - #139
KingP1n 178 heat pts178

d 
space
$4,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Thats what dude who took the watch said in twitter. Somebody asked him to come to the CHI and he started fronting and refused the invitation. He could of at least lied and said, "#### yall I go anyway I want" instead he got excuses for why he don't need to come. Dude sound scared a$s hell to leave Cali, I peeped that because he know some grown men from BD would #### him up if he left home. I'm in my mid 20's dude looked like he might be late 20's even be older than me stunting on Tadoe and some kids, didn't take the invite to come to Chicago and see some 25+ BDs.
But why does he need to come to Chi...
#300 niccas came Cali and stole #### and think they run the town.

Not like Cali niccas when Chi town and tried to be the bullies.

And didnt Nipsey get kicked off the Rollin 60's Set by BigU...
 04-07-2013, 05:59 PMaway - #140
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
a scared ni##as aint never start ####, but a track meet. the gangs did not start out of fear, it originated out of pride for one's neighborhood and with the attempt to cease police oppression within those neighborhoods. Bloods started out as a regular "We close knit friends, lets give ourselves a name" #### went down-hill after that.
that gang #### weak as hell in the chi same ####. when u turn 40 u aint gonna want a group of fiendish a$s ni##as surrounding you.. just a tight circle of real loyal ni##as. yall ni##as wanna be bout that life but dont wanna make no money smh. ni##as say they shooters but have $90 to their name and a gucci belt

What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
74 comments
NBA Adrian Wojnarowski Kings and Nets discussing Deron Willi..
59 comments
NBA Lakers TV viewership down 28% this year
67 comments
 Image(s) inside Meek Mill On Bobby Shmurda Situation. (might Be Too Mu...
New reply 36 seconds ago - 59 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops In Brooklyn By Topmkins
New reply 6 minutes ago - 855 comments - by cheenz
 Image(s) inside Godfather Fif Reacts To News Of 2 Police Officers Bein...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 131 comments - by Carlton Black
  Sony Emails Reveal Studio Head Wants Idris Elba For Th...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by weed
  Bobby Shmurda Is Twitter's New Target
New reply 5 minutes ago - 72 comments - by BasedCali
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef's Art Show/gallery #picassosaseason
New reply 7 minutes ago - 57 comments - by RIP4SBG
 NBA Pg Goran Dragic Wants To Sign With New York Knicks?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by italiansteve
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 8 minutes ago - 150 comments - by sdot216

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.