This is BX @ Boxden.com


ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up


 ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up
 01-27-2013, 12:01 PMaway - #81
OG Killa 141 heat pts141

  d 
space
$12,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CartelFamill
Yeah but can Name one Rapper that Took a Drug Kingpin's REAL NAME and is Image and used it to get rich ?

Ross Makes Good Music....But ummmm I dunno where yall been.....But since that Chain Incident and GD ####....MMG momentum has SLOWED WAY UP

And That show in ATL.....Police wasnt Letting GD's in and said if they showed up too deep they was arresting mutha####as lol
Well its a lot of rappers who used a kingpins name to get on....50 Cent, Capone, Noreaga, Freeway and blah blah blah....


Image is another thing tho.
 01-27-2013, 12:05 PMonline - #82
Poloboy69 

  d 
space
$1,998 | 2920660
Broke ni##az dont be in the same places as rich ni##az! Never heard of a Rapper getting shot on stage, backstage or etc! he damn sure isnt at the mall or walmart shopping or pumping gas! Ross aint pay them f#gs ####
 01-27-2013, 12:07 PMaway - #83
freakbucket 

  d 
space
$5,715 | 13588039
Originally Posted by Peterparker
Don't believe it till I see a receipt
THE IRS will be looking for their cut.
 01-27-2013, 12:14 PMaway - #84
Guvnor 333 heat pts333

  d 
space
$17,698 | POWERFUL
LMAO! "Self made,You just affiliated"

Cmon son!
 01-27-2013, 12:19 PMonline - #85
Ldogg310 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$9,485 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CartelFamill
Yeah but can Name one Rapper that Took a Drug Kingpin's REAL NAME and is Image and used it to get rich ?
what name HASNT been used is a better question

you know how many rappers use GOTTI, CAPONE, GAMBINO, alone? lol is that a serious question?
 01-27-2013, 12:45 PMaway - #86
J-Dogg 

  d 
space
$3,606 | 4564889
@badnewz

Trash may be overstating it. Neither Port Of Miami or Trilla knock for the entire length of the LP, but there's a decent albums' worth of tracks throughout the two.
 01-27-2013, 01:52 PMaway - #87
playersclub22 

  d 
space
$342 | 613915
So you telling me Ross cut a check to The National GD Bank account?

fukk outta here...If he did pay every GD set in every hood would start hitting him up when he toured in their cities #### would only get worse.
 01-27-2013, 02:15 PMaway - #88
Peterparker 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J-Dogg
Some Ross fans need to believe certain things. They have to see his street credibility as legitimate, as if that does something for the music. Personally, I've always felt that Ross was more or less in on the joke, so to speak. I think dude knows he's not really built like that, but if he plays it the way he does, he gets more attention, media coverage, blog posts, etc. He's just like a lot of guys out there who come from a decent home, but still have an infatuation with street culture. He happens to know a few guys who did some things, plus he's an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to gangsters of the past. We also have to remember he's a grown man, almost 40. If you can make 9 million a year doing the type of music he does and just pay off whoever you have to, why not? It's not as though he has a lot of career options available, he's spent his entire adult life rapping, he didn't just come out when Hustlin' dropped.


Musically, his first two albums were mostly trash. It wasn't until Deeper Than Rap that he found a stride and realized there was no point in holding back, he might as well embrace the persona fully. Instead of giving after the CO scandal/50 beef, he just made stuff that even more over the top and ridiculously theatrical. Now, he's on the down side on his prime. When it comes to MMG, he's definitely not the LeBron of the team anymore, I would say he's more like Wade, still able to do it when necessary, but not firing on all cylinders anymore. It seems kind of strange that he's already trying to get another album in stores. It's clear that God Forgives, I Don't wasn't quite the triumph he thought it would be.


Originally Posted by ALLEEK
Well its a lot of rappers who used a kingpins name to get on....50 Cent, Capone, Noreaga, Freeway and blah blah blah....


Image is another thing tho.
50 cent got his name from actually putting in real work in the streets though. Rick Ross was a C.O. on the opposite of the bars. That's the huge difference with Ross story and the fact that the real Rick Ross doesn't want the man using his name on top of other ####ery traits Ross portray's
 01-27-2013, 02:24 PMaway - #89
OG Killa 141 heat pts141

  d 
space
$12,654 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Peterparker




50 cent got his name from actually putting in real work in the streets though. Rick Ross was a C.O. on the opposite of the bars. That's the huge difference with Ross story and the fact that the real Rick Ross doesn't want the man using his name on top of other ####ery traits Ross portray's
50 Cent got his name from a Bronx Gangster named Kelvin Martin aka 50 Cent. The rapper actually participated in a documentary featuring the real Kelvin Martins sister and cousins...he paid homage and acknowledged the fact that he borrowed the name



Interesting #### is 50 Cent participated in this documentary...but it was put together by Jimmy Hencheman and Czar Ent

YouTube

Documentary in full

Last edited by OG Killa; 01-27-2013 at 02:27 PM..
 01-27-2013, 02:25 PMaway - #90
tupacnasfan 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$10,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J-Dogg
Some Ross fans need to believe certain things. They have to see his street credibility as legitimate, as if that does something for the music. Personally, I've always felt that Ross was more or less in on the joke, so to speak. I think dude knows he's not really built like that, but if he plays it the way he does, he gets more attention, media coverage, blog posts, etc. He's just like a lot of guys out there who come from a decent home, but still have an infatuation with street culture. He happens to know a few guys who did some things, plus he's an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to gangsters of the past. We also have to remember he's a grown man, almost 40. If you can make 9 million a year doing the type of music he does and just pay off whoever you have to, why not? It's not as though he has a lot of career options available, he's spent his entire adult life rapping, he didn't just come out when Hustlin' dropped.


Musically, his first two albums were mostly trash. It wasn't until Deeper Than Rap that he found a stride and realized there was no point in holding back, he might as well embrace the persona fully. Instead of giving after the CO scandal/50 beef, he just made stuff that even more over the top and ridiculously theatrical. Now, he's on the down side on his prime. When it comes to MMG, he's definitely not the LeBron of the team anymore, I would say he's more like Wade, still able to do it when necessary, but not firing on all cylinders anymore. It seems kind of strange that he's already trying to get another album in stores. It's clear that God Forgives, I Don't wasn't quite the triumph he thought it would be.
But soon mastermind will prove that ross will be on top.
 01-27-2013, 02:38 PMaway - #91
tupacnasfan 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$10,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALLEEK
50 Cent got his name from a Bronx Gangster named Kelvin Martin aka 50 Cent. The rapper actually participated in a documentary featuring the real Kelvin Martins sister and cousins...he paid homage and acknowledged the fact that he borrowed the name



Interesting #### is 50 Cent participated in this documentary...but it was put together by Jimmy Hencheman and Czar Ent



Documentary in full
Too bad 5-0 is also a big time snitch.
 01-27-2013, 02:43 PMaway - #92
44wade 195 heat pts195

  d 
space
$10,029 | POWERFUL
you seen that video of them miami dudes coming out and callin Ross out, like Ar ab did Cassidy?

me neither.
 01-27-2013, 03:41 PMaway - #93
THAT NICCA MUTT 

  d 
space
$127 | 107881
Originally Posted by DominicanLou
video please
Can't believe you never saw that #### fam, I still don't get why people question 50.

50 Cent Spys On DJ Khaled's Mom! - DJ Khaled Diss - YouTube

Tony Yayo later said that if he had gone with them, he would have put Khaleds mom in his trunk

Some people say French Montana is holdin the camera.
 01-27-2013, 03:43 PMaway - #94
THAT NICCA MUTT 

  d 
space
$127 | 107881
Originally Posted by Poloboy69
Broke ni##az dont be in the same places as rich ni##az! Never heard of a Rapper getting shot on stage, backstage or etc! he damn sure isnt at the mall or walmart shopping or pumping gas! Ross aint pay them f#gs ####
Rappers have gotten robbed,shot,st@bbed,punched backstage and in studios...
 01-27-2013, 04:00 PMaway - #95
Trilluminati GA 339 heat pts339

  d 
space
$29,514 | POWERFUL
mane if these ni##as make a video of them gettin a check
#### the bloggers, keep that #### on the low.
 01-27-2013, 04:45 PMaway - #96
coolio 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$15,426 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupid Fresh
I dont believe he paid and I dont believe he viewed them as a realistic threat...
this


they probably just wanted to have an excuse since they werent gonna do ####
 01-27-2013, 09:00 PMaway - #97
NaMeLeSs- 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$6,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tupacnasfan
But soon mastermind will prove that ross will be on top.
 01-28-2013, 08:31 AMaway - #98
NaMeLeSs- 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$6,333 | POWERFUL
ok maybe ross isnt safe afterall
 01-28-2013, 09:39 AMaway - #99
HipHopFactz 116 heat pts116

  d 
space
$12,080 | POWERFUL
dudes thought it was all fun and games

rozay was talkin hella smack

its only a matter of time

pay up some more
 01-28-2013, 09:44 AMaway - #100
KingP1n 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$4,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALLEEK
50 Cent got his name from a Bronx Gangster named Kelvin Martin aka 50 Cent. The rapper actually participated in a documentary featuring the real Kelvin Martins sister and cousins...he paid homage and acknowledged the fact that he borrowed the name



Interesting #### is 50 Cent participated in this documentary...but it was put together by Jimmy Hencheman and Czar Ent



Documentary in full
He might not have got 50 Cent for what hes done in the streets, but he definately got rep in the streets and was feared even though he was called Boo Boo.

And was that 50 interview actually done for Henchmens Dvd? Or was it taken from another interview? Anyway 50 and Henchmen and Original 50 family fell out over 50 not buying a tombstone or some ####
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
69 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
51 comments
Coming soon to Xbox One Preview: An exclusive first look at EA ..
68 comments
 NFL Top 10 Safeties
New reply 54 seconds ago - 83 comments - by JBAL NY
 Video inside Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe- Tec(official Video) #sosaseasoni...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 63 comments - by NoLastName
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Sonís 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Whoo
 Video inside 9 Songs Used By The Cia To Torture Prisoners
New reply 6 minutes ago - 66 comments - by local celebrity
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 4 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Mutant Boy
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 87 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 4 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maineís...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 89 comments - by Danny M

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,759 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.