ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up

ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up
 01-27-2013, 07:07 AMonline - #61
Ya'll Fags 

d 
space
$1,833 | 7163419
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
But half the people saying GDs are soft live a thousand miles away from Chicago. So who are they to even comment? How would they possibly even know the full of extent of how GDs get down? Nobody in Chicago will even question them, you got GD niccas really out here shooting and k!lling niccas and it's still just a game to some of you people. This is real life stuff, real life people dying. People so worried about GDs not k!lling some lame a$s rapper, as if that washed away all the REAL regular non-famous people who got k!lled by GDs over the years?
Don't worry about real life, these kids here don't live in the real world. They follow their favorite rapper's lead and live a pretend existence.
 01-27-2013, 07:09 AMonline - #62
240ka 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$9,187 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupid Fresh
I dont believe he paid and I dont believe he viewed them as a realistic threat...
canceled his tour didnt he? I think the opposite. no one believes that bs story he gave
 01-27-2013, 07:10 AMonline - #63
dlettern 1 heat pts

d 
space
$8,208 | POWERFUL
Ha! I hope the IRS arrest these lying "goons"....What type of extortionists snitches on themselves on YouTube? Don't they know Uncle Sam always wants his cut?.....I put money Ross ain't paid !!. If I was him, I'd lie and say I did to make sure them boyz go after these bum a$s "goons".....
 01-27-2013, 07:20 AMaway - #64
J-Dogg 

d 
space
$3,596 | 4459887
Everyone knows rappers make the bulk of their money off tours, especially someone like Ross, who doesn't have the endorsement deals, acting jobs or clothing companies to make money off of. I doubt he would just cancel a paid tour unless he felt threatened. To me, that's doing the smart thing. You won't live to spend all the money you make if you someone offs you at a show, or if there's another incident that undermines your credibility in front of your most loyal fans.

Kids on here need to realize and learn that you can't just run with someone else's lifestyle and not expect to be called out on it. From a young age, you're always taught that you don't call people's names that you're not affiliated with. If you haven't noticed, 9 times out of 10, Ross never calls the names of anyone currently working, he always shouts out dead or jailed gangsters? You think that isn't by design? Even he knows what time it is. On another note, Ross is very lucky that Freeway Rick decided to go the legal route, because if you don't think there aren't 10,000 kids out there who idolize Freeway who would ride on Mr. Rozay, you're either crazy, a deluded Ross stanley, or both.
 01-27-2013, 07:32 AMaway - #65
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,985 | 13361735
Originally Posted by Stupid Fresh
I dont believe he paid and I dont believe he viewed them as a realistic threat...
Yeah right the NC GDs were coming for his head. Charlotte and Greensboro aint no cities to take lightly fam
 01-27-2013, 07:34 AMonline - #66
44wade 172 heat pts172

d 
space
$8,954 | POWERFUL
I swear its yall that dont see !!in reality.

So the man supposedly canceled his tour because of threats, yet performed last night in the hometown of the person who started those threats?

People that was on the tour, said it was bull!!, but they lying too I guess. Engineers, managers and !!, but we will just take yall word for it.

Dude works with every !!in person in the industry. Top songs this year mostly feature Ross, got two songs on soundtracks, tv appearances etc...

Its like yall let the hate bllind your sense of reality, and cant see !! right in front of your eyes.

That post is so full of !! its ridiculous.

Last edited by 44wade; 01-27-2013 at 07:40 AM..
 01-27-2013, 07:54 AMaway - #67
NaMeLeSs- 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$5,996 | POWERFUL
 01-27-2013, 07:59 AMaway - #68
k3llz 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
lmao you niccaz taking this !! too serious and it's funny, all i care about is Ross making dope !! and lmao @ u niccaz that know Ross personally and know what the !! he went thru smh !!ing retarded
 01-27-2013, 08:09 AMonline - #69
44wade 172 heat pts172

d 
space
$8,954 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by k3llz
lmao you niccaz taking this !! too serious and it's funny, all i care about is Ross making dope !! and lmao @ u niccaz that know Ross personally and know what the !! he went thru smh !!ing retarded
and thats what dude does, make some decent a$s music.

none of us ever gonna know what any of the rappers true character is, really, so enjoy the !! you like, and if you dont, move the !! on.
 01-27-2013, 08:18 AMonline - #70
Mr.M 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,186 | 10929533
Lmao. Im lauging at a lot of yawl hard right now. You really have no idea about what GD is and how powerful the organization is. You on the outside looking in. Take my word. Please. The threat was real even though I dont endorse the whole situation.
 01-27-2013, 08:29 AMaway - #71
jillas31 

d 
space
$1,546 | 6327315
Ross is and always will be a !!...Any man that tries to straight up steal another mans background, because he is in jail for life and you think you can get away with it, is the EPTIOME of a !!. I hope Freeway Ricky takes every penny this fraud has (wont happen, I know)...

How does any "real" person listen to, or like this dude, knowing what he has done??? It can't be justified...
 01-27-2013, 09:34 AMaway - #72
J-Dogg 

d 
space
$3,596 | 4459887
Why can't the GD threat be real and Ross' music be good? it's always 'either or' with people. The man has made some questionable personal choices, and some of the people whose image he's ran with have taken him to task. Freeway Rick seems to want to take the high ground, and being that he's coming off a 20+ year bid, it's understandable. If you're Ross, you pay the money and you keep it moving.

To me, he should be far more concerned musically, because he's falling into a rut. He's been trying to make another "BMF" for so long now, and when he tried to put out an album with more soul/R&B style tracks, that didn't cross him over either.
 01-27-2013, 09:57 AMaway - #73
Heisenberg 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$6,392 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kriskross00
so youd believe a rapper that lies about being a CO and lies horribly in his raps..but u have a hard time believing this same rapper wasnt scared or paid his dues?
 01-27-2013, 10:16 AMaway - #74
sigel84 

d 
space
$97 | 151495
poor ross he could do better
 01-27-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #75
rai09 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$4,408 | 13224911
i was just listening to some jesus radio n jesus said that pimp c was at the house with him n G-man smokin some loud talkin bout back in the day.... i'll post the youtube link later
 01-27-2013, 10:49 AMaway - #76
Badnewz100 

d 
space
$3,086 | 12030599
Originally Posted by J-Dogg
Some Ross fans need to believe certain things. They have to see his street credibility as legitimate, as if that does something for the music. Personally, I've always felt that Ross was more or less in on the joke, so to speak. I think dude knows he's not really built like that, but if he plays it the way he does, he gets more attention, media coverage, blog posts, etc. He's just like a lot of guys out there who come from a decent home, but still have an infatuation with street culture. He happens to know a few guys who did some things, plus he's an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to gangsters of the past. We also have to remember he's a grown man, almost 40. If you can make 9 million a year doing the type of music he does and just pay off whoever you have to, why not? It's not as though he has a lot of career options available, he's spent his entire adult life rapping, he didn't just come out when Hustlin' dropped.

Musically, his first two albums were mostly trash. It wasn't until Deeper Than Rap that he found a stride and realized there was no point in holding back, he might as well embrace the persona fully. Instead of giving after the CO scandal/50 beef, he just made stuff that even more over the top and ridiculously theatrical. Now, he's on the down side on his prime. When it comes to MMG, he's definitely not the LeBron of the team anymore, I would say he's more like Wade, still able to do it when necessary, but not firing on all cylinders anymore. It seems kind of strange that he's already trying to get another album in stores. It's clear that God Forgives, I Don't wasn't quite the triumph he thought it would be.
I agree with mostly everything you said. But nah, Trilla and POM was dope.
 01-27-2013, 11:13 AMaway - #77
Ldogg310 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$9,394 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Carlton Black
when your enemy posts your income tax records online,showing you're not as wealthy as you tell ppl,spotlights you being a cop or takes pics with your son,baby mother...beats up your man and takes his chain & uses it as a prop for his music video.....THEN YES, THERE IS SUCH THING AS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY....you !!in' moron...
not really though, cause rozay still sellin out shows and sellin records by the thousands

I dont know freeway rick personally, nor rozay. I dont think what rozay did was fair to freeway and his legacy, but rozay do got some good music, so !! it thats all that matters to me.

If you really knew how many of these so called gangsta rappers was frauds and wierdos in real life you wouldnt buy, download whatever 90% of the rap music made anyway so just enjoy the music and leave the gosssip bull!! to the females.

aint tryin to attack you personally tho bruh just a blanket statement.
 01-27-2013, 11:32 AMaway - #78
DominicanLou 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,070 | 15196369
Originally Posted by THAT NICCA MUTT
Don't forget the goons that went to DJ Khaled moms work and videotaped her sleeping
video please
 01-27-2013, 11:38 AMonline - #79
CartelFamill 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,012 | 3248785
Originally Posted by Ldogg310
not really though, cause rozay still sellin out shows and sellin records by the thousands

I dont know freeway rick personally, nor rozay. I dont think what rozay did was fair to freeway and his legacy, but rozay do got some good music, so !! it thats all that matters to me.

If you really knew how many of these so called gangsta rappers was frauds and wierdos in real life you wouldnt buy, download whatever 90% of the rap music made anyway so just enjoy the music and leave the gosssip bull!! to the females.

aint tryin to attack you personally tho bruh just a blanket statement.
Yeah but can Name one Rapper that Took a Drug Kingpin's REAL NAME and is Image and used it to get rich ?

Ross Makes Good Music....But ummmm I dunno where yall been.....But since that Chain Incident and GD !!....MMG momentum has SLOWED WAY UP

And That show in ATL.....Police wasnt Letting GD's in and said if they showed up too deep they was arresting mutha!!as lol
 01-27-2013, 11:50 AMaway - #80
WordOnThaStreet 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$1,598 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominicanLou
video please
50 Cent Spys On DJ Khaled's Mom! - DJ Khaled Diss - YouTube

and one of those "goons" was French Montana

50 Cent tells Big Boy how French Montana Sold DJ Khaled Out - YouTube

50 wins again

Last edited by WordOnThaStreet; 01-27-2013 at 11:53 AM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Drake just took a shot at Jay during the Nets/Raptors ..
74 comments
NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Round 1 - Golden State War..
845 comments
NBA Eastern Conference 1st round: #3 Toronto Raptors (48-34)..
1459 comments
 NBA Toronto Sun Newspaper Takes Shot At Paul Pierce & ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Motion
 Article inside Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wrot...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 116 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Rocsi Diaz Blasts August Alsina For Shutting Down 106...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 133 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Mug Shot
New reply 21 minutes ago - 80 comments - by ogballer32
 Image(s) inside Nike Has A Jordan Surprise Tomm (apr 19) 10am Edt
New reply 16 minutes ago - 61 comments - by MGz
 Image(s) inside First Look : Air Jordan Xx9
New reply 27 minutes ago - 57 comments - by MGz
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave Doesn’t Like Nas: Calls Him A Swagerles...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 141 comments - by A.Dot789
  "i Didn't Speak To Jay For 2 Weeks After Ether&qu...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 187 comments - by YungPrinceNY

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,702 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.