Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
106 viewing
 Image inside Screech From 'Saved by the Bell' Convicted of Two Misdemeanors in Stab..
34 comments
most viewed right now
76 viewing
 Image inside Melanie from Florida Atlantic University
48 comments

top in section
37 viewing
 $20,000 a piece to eat, how much you walking away with?
top in wild'ish
top in section
18 viewing
 Image inside Jordan MTM Pack will cost $700
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 ROSS IS SAFE : GD's Say Rick Rozay paid up
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #41
DoMieD 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Tha God
space
$44,406 | POWERFUL
Carlton Black said:
and it's all negative..
No such thing, idiot.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #42
Arson 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
sh*t Skressful Bruh
space
$31,379 | POWERFUL
lol, I listened to this last night and dude didn't say they finished the beef with Ross. He was just jokin that the DJ was next on the list because Star has a paypal donation button that he wants his listeners to hit. The joke is that since Star and the DJ take donations the GDs are on the DJs a.ss for that protection money. That Ross sh*t isn't over with. That dude probably aint even GD.

Last edited by Arson; 01-26-2013 at 07:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #43
Toss  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,437 | 6108151
smh and he would know
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #44
yungsavage05  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$675 | 482436
Stupid Fresh said:
I dont believe he paid and I dont believe he viewed them as a realistic threat...
sure...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #45
44wade 220 heat pts220 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$12,272 | POWERFUL
threat is and was for real.

they was talkin they tryin to avoid bloodshed last night on the radio.

Seem some dudes tweet that the old man been gone 40 yrs, who they got to answer to?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #46
k3llz 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
lmao @ u n*ggaz taking this sh*t for real
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #47
Carlton Black 806 heat pts806 space
avatar space
Enlightened One
space
$7,397 | POWERFUL
Hokis said:
No such thing, idiot.
when your enemy posts your income tax records online,showing you're not as wealthy as you tell ppl,spotlights you being a cop or takes pics with your son,baby mother...beats up your man and takes his chain & uses it as a prop for his music video.....THEN YES, THERE IS SUCH THING AS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY....you fu*kin' moron...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #48
TheMob 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Infinite
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #49
THAT NICCA MUTT  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$127 | 107881
Carlton Black said:
when your enemy posts your income tax records online,showing you're not as wealthy as you tell ppl,spotlights you being a cop or takes pics with your son,baby mother...beats up your man and takes his chain & uses it as a prop for his music video.....THEN YES, THERE IS SUCH THING AS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY....you fu*kin' moron...
Don't forget the goons that went to DJ Khaled moms work and videotaped her sleeping
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #50
Cutty Olds 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Brorilla Monsoon
space
$10,235 | POWERFUL
Mannnnn that n*gga ain't pay sh*t


Last edited by Cutty Olds; 01-27-2013 at 02:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #51
eza  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,684 | 6386794
Ross didnt pay them GDs aint nothing but fu*king clowns and theres no where in the interview where he says ross paid up fu*k boy
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #52
Pleasure Boy 939 heat pts939 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,672 | POWERFUL
Carlton Black said:
when your enemy posts your income tax records online,showing you're not as wealthy as you tell ppl,spotlights you being a cop or takes pics with your son,baby mother...beats up your man and takes his chain & uses it as a prop for his music video.....THEN YES, THERE IS SUCH THING AS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY....you fu*kin' moron...
Carlton wit that RAID
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #53
royman04 6 heat pts space
avatar space
All Black Everything
space
$6,968 | 14232574
BangEm904 said:
we dont believe u.......yall kno da rest
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #54
KingP1n 247 heat pts247 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,505 | POWERFUL
44wade said:
threat is and was for real.

they was talkin they tryin to avoid bloodshed last night on the radio.

Seem some dudes tweet that the old man been gone 40 yrs, who they got to answer to?
n*gga quit believing this sh*t.
GD'S AINT sh*t & WONT DO sh*t.

All these threats and Ross been to chicago aint sh*t happend
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #55
J-Dogg  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,608 | 4605273
Some Ross fans need to believe certain things. They have to see his street credibility as legitimate, as if that does something for the music. Personally, I've always felt that Ross was more or less in on the joke, so to speak. I think dude knows he's not really built like that, but if he plays it the way he does, he gets more attention, media coverage, blog posts, etc. He's just like a lot of guys out there who come from a decent home, but still have an infatuation with street culture. He happens to know a few guys who did some things, plus he's an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to gangsters of the past. We also have to remember he's a grown man, almost 40. If you can make 9 million a year doing the type of music he does and just pay off whoever you have to, why not? It's not as though he has a lot of career options available, he's spent his entire adult life rapping, he didn't just come out when Hustlin' dropped.


Musically, his first two albums were mostly trash. It wasn't until Deeper Than Rap that he found a stride and realized there was no point in holding back, he might as well embrace the persona fully. Instead of giving after the CO scandal/50 beef, he just made stuff that even more over the top and ridiculously theatrical. Now, he's on the down side on his prime. When it comes to MMG, he's definitely not the LeBron of the team anymore, I would say he's more like Wade, still able to do it when necessary, but not firing on all cylinders anymore. It seems kind of strange that he's already trying to get another album in stores. It's clear that God Forgives, I Don't wasn't quite the triumph he thought it would be.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #56
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,253 | 3668245
rick ross lost
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,371 | POWERFUL
varcitykid said:
Well you cant get mad at anybody for thinking GD soft if you got false claiming GD n*ggas doing soft sh*t. Whether theyre 'real' GD or not once they claim GD if they doing dumb shyt that reflects on all the GD's b/c no1 knows of the GDs so if thats their representation,thats all we got to go by. So blame them, not us
But half the people saying GDs are soft live a thousand miles away from Chicago. So who are they to even comment? How would they possibly even know the full of extent of how GDs get down? Nobody in Chicago will even question them, you got GD n*ggas really out here shooting and k!lling n*ggas and it's still just a game to some of you people. This is real life stuff, real life people dying. People so worried about GDs not k!lling some lame a.ss rapper, as if that washed away all the REAL regular non-famous people who got k!lled by GDs over the years?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #58
44wade 220 heat pts220 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$12,272 | POWERFUL
dont think anybody questions chicago, how can you?

its the south gd's that started it with ross, or have the issue, it makes them look bad.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #59
Ya'll Fags  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,843 | 7373425
You kids won't believe a one bad thing said about your false prophet and the destruction of hiphop.

Only thing Rick Ross is missing is the red nose and clown shoes.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #60
OGDAN 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$301 | 4926423
J-Dogg said:
Some Ross fans need to believe certain things. They have to see his street credibility as legitimate, as if that does something for the music. Personally, I've always felt that Ross was more or less in on the joke, so to speak. I think dude knows he's not really built like that, but if he plays it the way he does, he gets more attention, media coverage, blog posts, etc. He's just like a lot of guys out there who come from a decent home, but still have an infatuation with street culture. He happens to know a few guys who did some things, plus he's an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to gangsters of the past. We also have to remember he's a grown man, almost 40. If you can make 9 million a year doing the type of music he does and just pay off whoever you have to, why not? It's not as though he has a lot of career options available, he's spent his entire adult life rapping, he didn't just come out when Hustlin' dropped.


Musically, his first two albums were mostly trash. It wasn't until Deeper Than Rap that he found a stride and realized there was no point in holding back, he might as well embrace the persona fully. Instead of giving after the CO scandal/50 beef, he just made stuff that even more over the top and ridiculously theatrical. Now, he's on the down side on his prime. When it comes to MMG, he's definitely not the LeBron of the team anymore, I would say he's more like Wade, still able to do it when necessary, but not firing on all cylinders anymore. It seems kind of strange that he's already trying to get another album in stores. It's clear that God Forgives, I Don't wasn't quite the triumph he thought it would be.
Real sh*t

I can't comment on his music because i've never listened to him but everything else was spot on
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
38 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent On TiDAL: Most Of Those Artists (Besides Jay Z) Don't Own Their..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Video inside The truth behind Jim Jones beef with Max B and French Montana
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside Ed Sheeran at TheBreakfastClub: Lends cthagod $, Raps Biggie Verse, Hip..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
May 29 - Ross Ulbricht, Creator of Silk Road Website, Is Sentenced to Life in ..
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
29 viewing
NBA LeBron James 'you too little' comment motivates Draymond Green
125 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
26 viewing
That Erykah Badu pus-y is something else
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Article inside Young thug & Richgang affiliate PeeweeakaRoscoe arrested for Lil Wayn..
242 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
NBA Andrew Bogut with the shade for Mark Jackson
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
20 viewing
May 29 - Hundreds expected outside Phoenix mosque at Mohammed cartoon contest
95 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time