Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

RIP Doe B (rumor via twitter)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
179 viewing
 BOX Hell 2 the Naw Mayweather Bodyguard gets dropped.
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
116 viewing
 Guess it's safe to say Tyga been stimulating Kylie
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
97 viewing
Video inside 10 Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries No One Can Explain
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
59 viewing
 Image inside Ayeeeeeeee
8 comments
@eyecandy
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 RIP Doe B (rumor via twitter)
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #141
KleanKutt100 92 heat pts92 space
#GeorgiaDirt
space
$3,311 | POWERFUL
Bama Boy said:
Never got into dudes music he always sounded like just another trap rapper to me, but sucks this sh*t happened. Why dudes still go to The Rose is beyond me. No security and a bunch of dudes that dont wanna do nothing but start sh*t. Soon as Nawty Shawty from Deuce Komradz got k!lled there, as loved as he was, I knew them fools gave no fu*ks about taking somebodies life. Montgomery has gotten to the point you dont even wanna fu*kin pass thru it.
wtf? I didnt even know someone from Duece Komradz was dead

n*ggas put me on this when I stayed in Huntsville years ago

[video - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #142
Funeral Barb 104 heat pts104 space
MVP Point Gods
space
$5,063 | POWERFUL

RIP
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #143
Trilluminati GA 413 heat pts413 space
HardOnHoes2K15
space
$40,488 | POWERFUL
KleanKutt100 said:
My homegirl at Alabama State told me an innocent bystander was k!lled too. A 21 year old girl named Kim, she went to Bama State but transferred to Troy. She was out celebrating her birthday.

That's a lot of murders for a city the size of Montgomery, they murder rate gotta be at least top 15 now, if not 10. Sad sh*t. They almost bad as Birmingham.
smh

I see not only did Doe and the girl died but 6 more ppl got wet up. n*ggas went to dumpin with no fu*ks given who got hit. Alabama been gettin it up there tho, another 48 was there for a reason. A LOT of that sh*t is from that gang sh*t.

KleanKutt100 said:
One of the n*ggas from 334 Mobb died a few years ago too, if anyone remembers them. I think he had diabetes though. The skinny dude. I think they had a major deal too.

Bama rap game be takin major hits

Yeah Sawed off died back in 2011 from diabetes complications. Him and his brother Big Ken had a deal with Def Jam. Another tragedy for the Alabama rap scene. Big Ken moved to Atl and still puttin it down for the 334 MO.B.B.

Alabama been due shine, talent all through the state. SMH
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #144
drosmoka  space
Tha Gunshine State
space
$1,719 | POWERFUL
rip doe........... too dam young

[video - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #145
Arson 82 heat pts82 space
sh*t Skressful Bruh
space
$32,294 | POWERFUL
They k!lled him and 7 other people? They getting a choice of the chair or the needle off top.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #146
manniefrizzle 10 heat pts10 space
6 Figga Boyz Club
space
$616 | 6017558
he was not performing and it wasn't a concert..it was a party..Doe B happened to be on stage by the DJ booth talking to the DJ while his song was playing..so i can see why people thought he was performing ...n*gga came up on stage and started dumping..thats how other people got hit..Kim is shorty that got k!lled as well she had no connection to Doe B..she as just an innocent by stander..hate the fact that n*ggaz in my city act like this..Doe could go anywhere in the city and had done multiple shows at the Rose...this was just an ongoing issue of someone who was jealous of dude(there is more to that story)..as far as how he got in the club with the toast? thats simple..just pay security a few hunned and u in there

now a 3rd person has been pronounced dead..smh

Last edited by manniefrizzle; 12-28-2013 at 02:24 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #147
GroveBoy740 44 heat pts44 space
space
$2,143 | POWERFUL
Few of my boys had just put me on to him. The real fu*ked up part is Doe probably been all over the country making music or just moving with TIP & he comes home to get k!lled. Home is theoretically the place where you're supposed to be safe. There are some real haters out here. People will k!ll you just to make sure you don't shine harder than them. R.I.P. Doe
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #148
Kushton Slater 19 heat pts19 space
space
$1,439 | 13965022
Damn dude got murked in the gump smh... Rip
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #149
Bama Boy 81 heat pts81 space
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,961 | POWERFUL
KleanKutt100 said:
wtf? I didnt even know someone from Duece Komradz was dead

n*ggas put me on this when I stayed in Huntsville years ago

Yeah Nawty Shawty was murdered at the Rose at his birthday party no less years ago The remaining members dropped a new album last year tho.

They just announced the city was shutting The Rose down again.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #150
HardOnHoes2K15
space
$40,488 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

too damn hard
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #151
drochild 6 heat pts space
Cheezy
space
$1,959 | 5908930
Frank White preachin the truth. MonkeyTown / Da Gump has a lot of people who will rock with you when you'r at the same level as them. Once your status gets a little bit higher.... they hate. smh.... Probably like that in other cities too... regardless rip Doe

***boomerangs boomerangs boomerangs***

Trilluminati GA said:
sh*t dont stop....

a n*gga jus wanted to show love to his hometown

Much Love to DJ Frank White. Buddy Ro believed in Doe B and had a major role in gettin Doe B's name hot.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #152
HardOnHoes2K15
space
$40,488 | POWERFUL
manniefrizzle said:
he was not performing and it wasn't a concert..it was a party..Doe B happened to be on stage by the DJ booth talking to the DJ while his song was playing..so i can see why people thought he was performing ...n*gga came up on stage and started dumping..thats how other people got hit..Kim is shorty that got k!lled as well she had no connection to Doe B..she as just an innocent by stander..hate the fact that n*ggaz in my city act like this..Doe could go anywhere in the city and had done multiple shows at the Rose...this was just an ongoing issue of someone who was jealous of dude(there is more to that story)..as far as how he got in the club with the toast? thats simple..just pay security a few hunned and u in there
damn....smh
I heard about some hating/jealousy issues he was having in The Gump but I'm not in position to speak on it. I got an idea of what you're talking about tho. fu*ked up...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #153
KleanKutt100 92 heat pts92 space
#GeorgiaDirt
space
$3,311 | POWERFUL
I cant remember if it was a club, or a local chain of hotels in a ballroom or some sh*t, but we hit up a spot called the "Governor's House" in Montgomery and n*ggas was actin an a.ss too. This was like '03 so I dont know if sh*t still open or not. It was an after party for AAMU Vs. ASU bball game.

Couldnt hardly get on females for n*ggas actin dumb.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #154
6 Figga Boyz Club
space
$616 | 6017558
Trilluminati GA said:
damn....smh
I heard about some hating/jealousy issues he was having in The Gump but I'm not in position to speak on it. I got an idea of what you're talking about tho. fu*ked up...

yeah thats why I didn't get into the story either..im not in the position..I just wish dude woulda moved away when he had the chance...I never liked the circle he was with...they are notorious around here and a lot of people want them gone...now a 3rd person was just pronounced dead.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #155
6 Figga Boyz Club
space
$616 | 6017558
KleanKutt100 said:
I cant remember if it was a club, or a local chain of hotels. But we hit up a spot called the "Governor's House" in Montgomery and n*ggas was actin an a.ss too. This was like '03 so I dont know if sh*t still open or not. It was an after party for AAMU Vs. ASU bball game.

Couldnt hardly get on females for n*ggas actin dumb.
Bruh I remember that night..it ended it in gunfire...shortly after that spot was shut down..but gunfire was the norm for that spot..those games use to be classic too bruh
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #156
HardOnHoes2K15
space
$40,488 | POWERFUL
manniefrizzle said:
yeah thats why I didn't get into the story either..im not in the position..I just wish dude woulda moved away when he had the chance...I never liked the circle he was with...they are notorious around here and a lot of people want them gone...now a 3rd person was just pronounced dead.
awwready mane....
Frank White cool ppls, I ont know bout Jr. Boss and Rado... They most def was puttin on strong for The Gump. Damn shame how other n*ggas and the sh*t that they do make n*ggas they with targets.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #157
Knowledgeable 24 heat pts24 space
^The king and his queen^
space
$9,015 | POWERFUL
Another young brotha gone too soon..Rest in peace....
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #158
Ant O 3 heat pts space
space
$2,612 | 9852441
KleanKutt100 said:
R.I.P.

The Gump and the 334 aint no joke....All kind shady characters 'rounnd Montgomery, Phenix City, Tuskegee, Auburn, Opelika, Selma, etc.
Bruh the Gump is active right now mayne......I ain't seen sh*t like dis since they k!lled Shawt a couple years ago.....ain't no such thing as chilling in the Gump anymore the last 2-3 years.....get in......do what you do and get out.....to many broke n*ggas.....specially on the west side once you get by the bus station where the hookers and sh*t be.....da city in a bad place right now.....n*ggas be ready to k!ll in traffic if they bi*ch compliment yo ride mayne

Last edited by Ant O; 12-28-2013 at 02:52 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #159
6 Figga Boyz Club
space
$616 | 6017558
Trilluminati GA said:
awwready mane....
Frank White cool ppls, I ont know bout Jr. Boss and Rado... They most def was puttin on strong for The Gump. Damn shame how other n*ggas and the sh*t that they do make n*ggas they with targets.

those last two names u mentioned was not the best company to keep......i don't know them personally but their name was def carried weight in the streets..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #160
ThaPro  space
space
$856 | 4373775
manniefrizzle said:
Bruh I remember that night..it ended it in gunfire...shortly after that spot was shut down..but gunfire was the norm for that spot..those games use to be classic too bruh
there was a graduation party there i think my jr year (04) that got crazy too. that's when buddy got k!lled tryna drive away and ran his car into the building next door.

it's wild, i went to see wolf of wall street with a few friends of mine last night, and they had just decided beforehand that they ain't feel like going to the rose. glad they didn't.

can't have sh*t in montgomery for real. even the non-hood, mixed spots (celebrations, more recently doodlehoppers) get terrorized eventually. and my friends wonder why i rarely visit.

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
112 viewing
Rick Ross Admits That Meek Mill Lost To Drake On "Foreclosures"
212 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside Rick Ross "Black Dollar" album drops this Thursday 9/3
63 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Aug 31 - Walmart cuts workers hours after pay raise - GOT EM!
68 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside The Weeknd dislikes Miley Cyrus :dead:
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside How To Tell If Your 'Pirate Black' adidas Yeezy 350 Boosts Are Real or..
26 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside White Women Claiming the booty
34 comments
21 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside THICK Thai model in bikini at the beach
30 comments
2 days ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Damn Drizzy, The Hood Aint fu-king With That Back 2 Back Record
552 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time