$1,282 | POWERFUL
This is the girl that got k!lled

12-28-2013, 01:59 PMaway - #142
KleanKutt100 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$1,282 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bama Boy
Never got into dudes music he always sounded like just another trap rapper to me, but sucks this !! happened. Why dudes still go to The Rose is beyond me. No security and a bunch of dudes that dont wanna do nothing but start !!. Soon as Nawty Shawty from Deuce Komradz got k!lled there, as loved as he was, I knew them fools gave no !!s about taking somebodies life. Montgomery has gotten to the point you dont even wanna !!in pass thru it.
wtf? I didnt even know someone from Duece Komradz was dead

niccas put me on this when I stayed in Huntsville years ago

Deuce Komradz - Roll Wit Us - YouTube
 12-28-2013, 02:00 PMaway - #143
Funeral Barb 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$2,523 | POWERFUL

RIP
 12-28-2013, 02:00 PMaway - #144
Trilluminati GA 327 heat pts327

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KleanKutt100
My homegirl at Alabama State told me an innocent bystander was k!lled too. A 21 year old girl named Kim, she went to Bama State but transferred to Troy. She was out celebrating her birthday.

That's a lot of murks for a city the size of Montgomery, they murk rate gotta be at least top 15 now, if not 10. Sad !!. They almost bad as Birmingham.
smh

I see not only did Doe and the girl died but 6 more ppl got wet up. niccas went to dumpin with no !!s given who got hit. Alabama been gettin it up there tho, another 48 was there for a reason. A LOT of that !! is from that gang !!.

One of the niccas from 334 Mobb died a few years ago too, if anyone remembers them. I think he had diabetes though. The skinny dude. I think they had a major deal too.

Bama rap game be takin major hits

Yeah Sawed off died back in 2011 from diabetes complications. Him and his brother Big Ken had a deal with Def Jam. Another tragedy for the Alabama rap scene. Big Ken moved to Atl and still puttin it down for the 334 MO.B.B.

Alabama been due shine, talent all through the state. SMH
 12-28-2013, 02:05 PMaway - #145
drosmoka 

d 
space
$1,670 | POWERFUL
rip doe........... too dam young

YouTube
 12-28-2013, 02:06 PMaway - #146
Arson 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$26,382 | POWERFUL
They k!lled him and 7 other people? They getting a choice of the chair or the needle off top.
 12-28-2013, 02:07 PMaway - #147
manniefrizzle 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$616 | 6017558
he was not performing and it wasn't a concert..it was a party..Doe B happened to be on stage by the DJ booth talking to the DJ while his song was playing..so i can see why people thought he was performing ...nicca came up on stage and started dumping..thats how other people got hit..Kim is shorty that got k!lled as well she had no connection to Doe B..she as just an innocent by stander..hate the fact that niccaz in my city act like this..Doe could go anywhere in the city and had done multiple shows at the Rose...this was just an ongoing issue of someone who was jealous of dude(there is more to that story)..as far as how he got in the club with the toast? thats simple..just pay security a few hunned and u in there

now a 3rd person has been pronounced dead..smh

Last edited by manniefrizzle; 12-28-2013 at 02:24 PM..
 12-28-2013, 02:08 PMaway - #148
GroveBoy740 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$962 | 11818195
Few of my boys had just put me on to him. The real !!ed up part is Doe probably been all over the country making music or just moving with TIP & he comes home to get k!lled. Home is theoretically the place where you're supposed to be safe. There are some real haters out here. People will k!ll you just to make sure you don't shine harder than them. R.I.P. Doe
 12-28-2013, 02:16 PMaway - #149
Kushton Slater 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$1,393 | 13755014
Damn dude got murked in the gump smh... Rip
 12-28-2013, 02:17 PMonline - #150
Bama Boy 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$48,264 | POWERFUL
wtf? I didnt even know someone from Duece Komradz was dead

niccas put me on this when I stayed in Huntsville years ago

Yeah Nawty Shawty was murked at the Rose at his birthday party no less years ago The remaining members dropped a new album last year tho.

They just announced the city was shutting The Rose down again.
 12-28-2013, 02:18 PMaway - #151

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
Doe B - #IDGAF - YouTube
too damn hard
 12-28-2013, 02:19 PMonline - #152
drochild 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,787 | 5106216
Frank White preachin the truth. MonkeyTown / Da Gump has a lot of people who will rock with you when you'r at the same level as them. Once your status gets a little bit higher.... they hate. smh.... Probably like that in other cities too... regardless rip Doe

***boomerangs boomerangs boomerangs***

Originally Posted by Trilluminati GA
!! dont stop....

a nicca jus wanted to show love to his hometown

Much Love to DJ Frank White. Buddy Ro believed in Doe B and had a major role in gettin Doe B's name hot.
 12-28-2013, 02:23 PMaway - #153

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by manniefrizzle
he was not performing and it wasn't a concert..it was a party..Doe B happened to be on stage by the DJ booth talking to the DJ while his song was playing..so i can see why people thought he was performing ...nicca came up on stage and started dumping..thats how other people got hit..Kim is shorty that got k!lled as well she had no connection to Doe B..she as just an innocent by stander..hate the fact that niccaz in my city act like this..Doe could go anywhere in the city and had done multiple shows at the Rose...this was just an ongoing issue of someone who was jealous of dude(there is more to that story)..as far as how he got in the club with the toast? thats simple..just pay security a few hunned and u in there
damn....smh
I heard about some hating/jealousy issues he was having in The Gump but I'm not in position to speak on it. I got an idea of what you're talking about tho. !!ed up...
 12-28-2013, 02:27 PMaway - #154
KleanKutt100 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$1,282 | POWERFUL
I cant remember if it was a club, or a local chain of hotels in a ballroom or some !!, but we hit up a spot called the "Governor's House" in Montgomery and niccas was actin an a$s too. This was like '03 so I dont know if !! still open or not. It was an after party for AAMU Vs. ASU bball game.

Couldnt hardly get on females for niccas actin dumb.
 12-28-2013, 02:27 PMaway - #155

d 
space
$616 | 6017558
damn....smh
I heard about some hating/jealousy issues he was having in The Gump but I'm not in position to speak on it. I got an idea of what you're talking about tho. !!ed up...

yeah thats why I didn't get into the story either..im not in the position..I just wish dude woulda moved away when he had the chance...I never liked the circle he was with...they are notorious around here and a lot of people want them gone...now a 3rd person was just pronounced dead.
 12-28-2013, 02:30 PMaway - #156

d 
space
$616 | 6017558
I cant remember if it was a club, or a local chain of hotels. But we hit up a spot called the "Governor's House" in Montgomery and niccas was actin an a$s too. This was like '03 so I dont know if !! still open or not. It was an after party for AAMU Vs. ASU bball game.

Couldnt hardly get on females for niccas actin dumb.
Bruh I remember that night..it ended it in gunfire...shortly after that spot was shut down..but gunfire was the norm for that spot..those games use to be classic too bruh
 12-28-2013, 02:36 PMaway - #157

d 
space
$27,008 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by manniefrizzle
yeah thats why I didn't get into the story either..im not in the position..I just wish dude woulda moved away when he had the chance...I never liked the circle he was with...they are notorious around here and a lot of people want them gone...now a 3rd person was just pronounced dead.
awwready mane....
Frank White cool ppls, I ont know bout Jr. Boss and Rado... They most def was puttin on strong for The Gump. Damn shame how other niccas and the !! that they do make niccas they with targets.
 12-28-2013, 02:37 PMaway - #158
Knowledgeable 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$7,582 | POWERFUL
Another young brotha gone too soon..Rest in peace....
 12-28-2013, 02:37 PMonline - #159
Ant O 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,914 | 8197286
R.I.P.

The Gump and the 334 aint no joke....All kind shady characters 'rounnd Montgomery, Phenix City, Tuskegee, Auburn, Opelika, Selma, etc.
Bruh the Gump is active right now mayne......I ain't seen !! like dis since they k!lled Shawt a couple years ago.....ain't no such thing as chilling in the Gump anymore the last 2-3 years.....get in......do what you do and get out.....to many broke niccas.....specially on the west side once you get by the bus station where the hookers and !! be.....da city in a bad place right now.....niccas be ready to k!ll in traffic if they !! compliment yo ride mayne

Last edited by Ant O; 12-28-2013 at 02:52 PM..
 12-28-2013, 02:42 PMaway - #160

d 
space
$616 | 6017558
awwready mane....
Frank White cool ppls, I ont know bout Jr. Boss and Rado... They most def was puttin on strong for The Gump. Damn shame how other niccas and the !! that they do make niccas they with targets.

those last two names u mentioned was not the best company to keep......i don't know them personally but their name was def carried weight in the streets..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA One NBA Exec on Miami Heat outside of Lebron: “No one’s ..
58 comments
NFL Chris Johnson to the Jets
70 comments
NFL Josh Freeman to the Giants
56 comments
 Article inside Wu-tang-affiliated Rapper Cuts Off His Own Peni$, Jump...
New reply 22 seconds ago - 75 comments - by A.Dot789
 Video inside So Wiz Khalifa Just Released The Second Biggest Anthem...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 71 comments - by BLUE JACK$ON
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 54 seconds ago - 98 comments - by loyola llothta
 Video inside 50 Cent Hot 97 Interview(full): Talks Beef, Aa, Ross, ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 123 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Yo Wiggins Is Fuggin Shredded Tho.. (pic)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 73 comments - by WADECOUNTY
  All Next Gen Console Owners: System Off Or Standby
New reply 12 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Soraci7
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 192 comments - by Adwerdz
 BOX Buddy Of Mine Went (video) A Conversation With Floyd M...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Caleb_Pratt

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.