$4,740 | POWERFUL
MixtapeMusicGroup
 05-14-2012, 06:15 PMaway - #42
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Showtimegp
rnb format never works for rozay, just needs to put out street singles imo..
 05-14-2012, 06:20 PMaway - #43
Fresh Whyte|B 618 heat pts618

d 
space
$37,687 | POWERFUL
Push Back Music Again....First Nicki Minaj Single and Now This With Usher...
 05-14-2012, 06:39 PMaway - #44
Affectz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$6,378 | 17823412
^word,even Ross said this song only for the secksy ladies,are u a secksy lady?no? Ok then shut up,song isn't bad anyways
 05-14-2012, 06:40 PMonline - #45
keejee 118 heat pts118

d 
space
$7,990 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
Push Back Music Again....First Nicki Minaj Single and Now This With Usher...
One thing's for sure, I guarantee the radio will eat this one up in no time

its slowly growing on me, I cant lie...

and no i'm not a stan, I just enjoy music in general
 05-14-2012, 06:40 PMaway - #46
Fresh Whyte|B 618 heat pts618

d 
space
$37,687 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I-NeeD-$$$
yall k!ll me on here..

he aint make this song for you nerds...its for the !!es...of course you aint goin to like it.
...He Made "You The Boss" With Nicki Minaj For "The !!es" and Look What Happen?

Tired of Hearing That "For The !!es" Excuse...Should of got Trey Songz On The Track Then If It For The "!!es".
 05-14-2012, 06:50 PMaway - #47
Retro 69 heat pts69

d 
space
$17,747 | POWERFUL
Just now gettin around to listening, it's not horrible. I can hear the broads playin this...
 05-14-2012, 06:50 PMaway - #48
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP

LOL, posts like that one make me SMH; two songs in heavy roto with Jennifer Hudson &
Mary J and your last Gold single was "Aston Martin Music" and they say the format ain't work.

It's a Method to the madness and a correct rotation, the right pace.

Drop SuperHigh then drop B.M.F.....Drop Touch N You then drop TBA

People were screaming their lungs out about the "Luger sound" being repetitive and the
trap-beats all sounding the same so you drop your club&chick songs w/ a diff sound early & let them bubble on the radio and keep the Sistas satisfied...

You want to build momentum into July 31st, you don't bring out your heavy guns this early with your compilation dropping in about 45 days.

....I don't like the song but at 2:AM in the club with some Remy in me and a secksy !! in front of me I promise this song might be the perfect soundtrack to success.
 05-14-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #49
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,105 | POWERFUL
its a hit, the lil girls gonna eat it up

the song is trash, but it's not for us dudes

that pac line made the song, quotable
 05-14-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #50
Kamek 

d 
space
$894 | 307010
this will rock in the club. a grind on song
 05-14-2012, 07:30 PMaway - #51
Tybigbigguy 111 heat pts111

d 
space
$1,955 | POWERFUL
This !! is wack jesus the hook is horrible, Ross's verses were alright tho
 05-14-2012, 09:25 PMaway - #52
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
LOL, posts like that one make me SMH; two songs in heavy roto with Jennifer Hudson &
Mary J and your last Gold single was "Aston Martin Music" and they say the format ain't work.

It's a Method to the madness and a correct rotation, the right pace.

Drop SuperHigh then drop B.M.F.....Drop Touch N You then drop TBA

People were screaming their lungs out about the "Luger sound" being repetitive and the
trap-beats all sounding the same so you drop your club&chick songs w/ a diff sound early & let them bubble on the radio and keep the Sistas satisfied...

You want to build momentum into July 31st, you don't bring out your heavy guns this early with your compilation dropping in about 45 days.

....I don't like the song but at 2:AM in the club with some Remy in me and a secksy !! in front of me I promise this song might be the perfect soundtrack to success.
lol it just proves these guys dont really listen man. Superhigh was my Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...and niccas know ima Rozay critic...but that song still gets played like it dropped yesterday. When he does songs with R&B artists they're usually really grown & secksy affairs...this joint and the Nicki joint sounds like he aint on that with em.

When I hear Superhigh I think about rolling some of my best sh, good bottles of some sh, my girl looking her best and me in my best sh just having a great time...This record dont move me

Hes gonna get it right though. You cant rule radio for 3 years straight and then just disappear off it...his label would !! 10 bricks lmao.

Give the man time

edited to say: For the record I had to make an hour drive tonight to go see some family...I heard the record about 7 times on the radio here in that drive...dude even ran it back twice, then it was getting requested...seems like its starting good?

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-14-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 05-14-2012, 09:33 PMaway - #53
44wade 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
lol it just proves these guys dont really listen man. Superhigh was my Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...and niccas know ima Rozay critic...but that song still gets played like it dropped yesterday. When he does songs with R&B artists they're usually really grown & secksy affairs...this joint and the Nicki joint sounds like he aint on that with em.

When I hear Superhigh I think about rolling some of my best sh, good bottles of some sh, my girl looking her best and me in my best sh just having a great time...This record dont move me

Hes gonna get it right though. You cant rule radio for 3 years straight and then just disappear off it...his label would !! 10 bricks lmao.

Give the man time

edited to say: For the record I had to make an hour drive tonight to go see some family...I heard the record about 7 times on the radio here in that drive...dude even ran it back twice, then it was getting requested...seems like its starting good?
!!s crazy right? all the feedback im hearing from the radio shows is positive, people are really feeling it.

I heard it about 20 times already, and its still so-so to me, but what the !! i know?
 05-14-2012, 09:37 PMaway - #54
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
!!s crazy right? all the feedback im hearing from the radio shows is positive, people are really feeling it.

I heard it about 20 times already, and its still so-so to me, but what the !! i know?
Exactly. Chicks were calling in and dude was like "I just played the record, ah what the hell" lmao. I think it'll serve as a better warmup record than You The Boss or Love my !!es tho...
 05-14-2012, 09:47 PMaway - #55
44wade 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
Exactly. Chicks were calling in and dude was like "I just played the record, ah what the hell" lmao. I think it'll serve as a better warmup record than You The Boss or Love my !!es tho...
could be, i remember those two songs were trending all night on twitter, they both got good feedback too first night.

But, those came with heavy promo, this one kind of came out left field.

Maybe i had to hear it in the whip first, because that first listen I was def not feeling it.
 05-14-2012, 10:01 PMonline - #56
Scan 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$6,683 | 19174092
ross isnt a single artist......................we need a whole piece of work to appreciate him
 05-14-2012, 10:04 PMaway - #57
malc 429 heat pts429

d 
space
$1,434 | POWERFUL
CDQ/ Dirty download added
 05-14-2012, 10:09 PMaway - #58
bigree61 

d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL

so you niccas really listen to this type of !! and tity boi and future are wack

the !!ing hip hop elite
 05-14-2012, 10:14 PMaway - #59
Trill Livin 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$10,951 | POWERFUL
I dont like
 05-14-2012, 10:15 PMonline - #60
JewsusChrist 92 heat pts92

d 
space
$12,934 | POWERFUL
rawse has been garbage every one of his albums

not surprised by the horrible singles he been dropping

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
112 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
60 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
66 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 256 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Video Of Bleached Up Dancehall Dj Vybz Kartelís Allege...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 107 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside This Girls Dad Came Out Of Nowhere (gif)
New reply 42 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Aleandroid
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 10 minutes ago - 90 comments - by tre0624
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 45 minutes ago - 73 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 10 minutes ago - 94 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Tim Donaghy: Nba Has Told Refs To Give Nets Calls Over...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 70 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.