Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rick Ross - Touch 'N You (Ft. Usher)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
144 viewing
Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
46 comments
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Video inside SMACK/URL Rookies vs Vets [DISCUSSION THREAD/UPDATES]
608 comments

top in section
12 viewing
Image inside Mar 28 - Audio With Studentís Last Words To Cop Relea..
top in news
top in section
14 viewing
 NBA Ref caught eyeing that chocolate booty
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Rick Ross - Touch 'N You (Ft. Usher)
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:12 PMJoined Oct 2006 - away - #41
28 Gramz 34 heat pts34 space
avatar space
Koolin Wit My Younginz
space
$5,055 | POWERFUL
MixtapeMusicGroup
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:15 PMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #42
drumgangP 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Drum Gang Music Group
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Showtimegp
rnb format never works for rozay, just needs to put out street singles imo..
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:20 PMJoined Dec 2005 - away - #43
Fresh Whyte|B 655 heat pts655 space
avatar space
Boxden Original "Fresh"
space
$38,291 | POWERFUL
Push Back Music Again....First Nicki Minaj Single and Now This With Usher...
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:39 PMJoined Apr 2006 - away - #44
Affectz 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
Crazy Justice
space
$6,611 | POWERFUL
^word,even Ross said this song only for the s3xy ladies,are u a s3xy lady?no? Ok then shut up,song isn't bad anyways
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:40 PMJoined Jul 2011 - away - #45
keejee 130 heat pts130 space
avatar space
It's a Z.O.E Movement
space
$9,013 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
Push Back Music Again....First Nicki Minaj Single and Now This With Usher...
One thing's for sure, I guarantee the radio will eat this one up in no time












its slowly growing on me, I cant lie...

and no i'm not a stan, I just enjoy music in general
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:40 PMJoined Dec 2005 - away - #46
Fresh Whyte|B 655 heat pts655 space
avatar space
Boxden Original "Fresh"
space
$38,291 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I-NeeD-$$$
yall k!ll me on here..

he aint make this song for you nerds...its for the bi*ches...of course you aint goin to like it.
...He Made "You The Boss" With Nicki Minaj For "The bi*ches" and Look What Happen?

Tired of Hearing That "For The bi*ches" Excuse...Should of got Trey Songz On The Track Then If It For The "bi*ches".
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:50 PMJoined May 2011 - away - #47
Retro 78 heat pts78 space
avatar space
Til Next Time...
space
$20,023 | POWERFUL
Just now gettin around to listening, it's not horrible. I can hear the broads playin this...
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:50 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #48
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120 space
avatar space
BBQ Sauce
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP


LOL, posts like that one make me SMH; two songs in heavy roto with Jennifer Hudson &
Mary J and your last Gold single was "Aston Martin Music" and they say the format ain't work.


It's a Method to the madness and a correct rotation, the right pace.

Drop SuperHigh then drop B.M.F.....Drop Touch N You then drop TBA



People were screaming their lungs out about the "Luger sound" being repetitive and the
trap-beats all sounding the same so you drop your club&chick songs w/ a diff sound early & let them bubble on the radio and keep the Sistas satisfied...



You want to build momentum into July 31st, you don't bring out your heavy guns this early with your compilation dropping in about 45 days.


....I don't like the song but at 2:AM in the club with some Remy in me and a s3xy bi*ch in front of me I promise this song might be the perfect soundtrack to success.
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:10 PMJoined Feb 2008 - away - #49
the synthesis 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
its a hit, the lil girls gonna eat it up

the song is trash, but it's not for us dudes

that pac line made the song, quotable
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:18 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #50
Kamek  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$899 | 307010
this will rock in the club. a grind on song
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:30 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #51
Tybigbigguy 111 heat pts111 space
avatar space
Tybigbigguy
space
$1,954 | POWERFUL
This sh*t is wack jesus the hook is horrible, Ross's verses were alright tho
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:25 PMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #52
drumgangP 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Drum Gang Music Group
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
LOL, posts like that one make me SMH; two songs in heavy roto with Jennifer Hudson &
Mary J and your last Gold single was "Aston Martin Music" and they say the format ain't work.


It's a Method to the madness and a correct rotation, the right pace.

Drop SuperHigh then drop B.M.F.....Drop Touch N You then drop TBA



People were screaming their lungs out about the "Luger sound" being repetitive and the
trap-beats all sounding the same so you drop your club&chick songs w/ a diff sound early & let them bubble on the radio and keep the Sistas satisfied...



You want to build momentum into July 31st, you don't bring out your heavy guns this early with your compilation dropping in about 45 days.


....I don't like the song but at 2:AM in the club with some Remy in me and a s3xy bi*ch in front of me I promise this song might be the perfect soundtrack to success.
lol it just proves these guys dont really listen man. Superhigh was my Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...and n*ggas know ima Rozay critic...but that song still gets played like it dropped yesterday. When he does songs with R&B artists they're usually really grown & s3xy affairs...this joint and the Nicki joint sounds like he aint on that with em.

When I hear Superhigh I think about rolling some of my best sh, good bottles of some sh, my girl looking her best and me in my best sh just having a great time...This record dont move me

Hes gonna get it right though. You cant rule radio for 3 years straight and then just disappear off it...his label would sh*t 10 bricks lmao.

Give the man time

edited to say: For the record I had to make an hour drive tonight to go see some family...I heard the record about 7 times on the radio here in that drive...dude even ran it back twice, then it was getting requested...seems like its starting good?

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-14-2012 at 09:28 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:33 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #53
44wade 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
lol it just proves these guys dont really listen man. Superhigh was my Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...and n*ggas know ima Rozay critic...but that song still gets played like it dropped yesterday. When he does songs with R&B artists they're usually really grown & s3xy affairs...this joint and the Nicki joint sounds like he aint on that with em.

When I hear Superhigh I think about rolling some of my best sh, good bottles of some sh, my girl looking her best and me in my best sh just having a great time...This record dont move me

Hes gonna get it right though. You cant rule radio for 3 years straight and then just disappear off it...his label would sh*t 10 bricks lmao.

Give the man time

edited to say: For the record I had to make an hour drive tonight to go see some family...I heard the record about 7 times on the radio here in that drive...dude even ran it back twice, then it was getting requested...seems like its starting good?
sh*ts crazy right? all the feedback im hearing from the radio shows is positive, people are really feeling it.

I heard it about 20 times already, and its still so-so to me, but what the fu*k i know?
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:37 PMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #54
drumgangP 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Drum Gang Music Group
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
sh*ts crazy right? all the feedback im hearing from the radio shows is positive, people are really feeling it.

I heard it about 20 times already, and its still so-so to me, but what the fu*k i know?
Exactly. Chicks were calling in and dude was like "I just played the record, ah what the hell" lmao. I think it'll serve as a better warmup record than You The Boss or Love my bi*ches tho...
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:47 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #55
44wade 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
Exactly. Chicks were calling in and dude was like "I just played the record, ah what the hell" lmao. I think it'll serve as a better warmup record than You The Boss or Love my bi*ches tho...
could be, i remember those two songs were trending all night on twitter, they both got good feedback too first night.

But, those came with heavy promo, this one kind of came out left field.

Maybe i had to hear it in the whip first, because that first listen I was def not feeling it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:01 PMJoined Oct 2004 - on now - #56
Scan 37 heat pts37 space
avatar space
fix up, look sharp.
space
$6,749 | POWERFUL
ross isnt a single artist......................we need a whole piece of work to appreciate him
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:04 PMJoined Oct 2011 - away - #57
malc 501 heat pts501 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,663 | POWERFUL
CDQ/ Dirty download added
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:09 PMJoined Jan 2007 - away - #58
bigree61  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL



so you n*ggas really listen to this type of sh*t and tity boi and future are wack


the fu*king hip hop elite
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:14 PMJoined Aug 2010 - away - #59
Trill Livin 49 heat pts49 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,927 | POWERFUL
I dont like
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:15 PMJoined Nov 2009 - away - #60
JewsusChrist 153 heat pts153 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,731 | POWERFUL
rawse has been garbage every one of his albums

not surprised by the horrible singles he been dropping
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Mar 26 - Mom traded 11-year-old daughter for sex t..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Mar 27 - Breaking: Amanda Knox murder conviction o..
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside what must I say, what must I do.....  
18 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside R.I.P OTF Chino  
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Kevin Gates says "get that nigga Obama out of office"
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
BOX Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart "Predict" Mayweather/Pa..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Those new Master Race GTA 5 Pics Though...
100 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside short N thick!!!  
60 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Article inside Report: Immortal Technique Arrested for Alleged R..
33 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time