b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

Rick Ross Featured In NEW Gangster Disciples Diss Track by Chief Keef - Are you Serious

Rick Ross Featured In NEW Gangster Disciples Diss Track by Chief Keef - Are you Serious
22 topic by crenshaw90008 - 12-19-2012, 06:14 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Rick Ross Featured In Gangster Disciples Diss Track Cmon Man u cant dance ur way outta this one

> Rick Ross Featured In NEW Gangster Disciples Diss Track by Chief Keef - Are you Serious - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Rick Ross Featured In Gangster Disciples Diss Track | Welcome to Kollegekidd.com

Rick Ross may not have picked the best song to be featured in. The Maybach Music Group artist makes a guest feature in Chief Keef’s underground hit song “3Hunna.”

In “3Hunna,” Chief Keef disses Tooka Gang, a faction of the Gangster Disciples. In the song, he raps, “F*ck a Tooka Gang, I let this ruga bang.”

Chief Keef re-released the song on his debut studio album “Finally Rich.”

Rick Ross is currently embroiled in a serious beef with the GDs. The notorious street gang has issued repeated threats to Rick Ross. The GDs are angered by the Maybach Music Group rapper’s use of their six-point star on the album cover for his “Black Bar Mitzvah” mixtape.

In an interview on WEDR-FM 99 JAMZ, Rick Ross told host Felisha Monet he isn’t scared of threats he is receiving from the notorious street gang Gangster Disciples.

“I was just in Chicago a week and a half ago,” he said. “That’s the birthplace of the GDs. And if I can go to Chicago to handle my business like I did, I have no problem going to North Carolina or South Carolina.”

Rick Ross said he isn’t afraid to step in any city.

“If I go to Chicago, I’d go anywhere, so don’t get it twisted,” he said. “When you pull up the footage of me walking out in Chicago on the stage with the chinchilla dragging on the floor, you let me know if that’s the swagger of someone that’s in fear of their life!”

Listen to Chief Keef’s “3Hunna” song below.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

0 comments for "Rick Ross Featured In NEW Gangster Disciples Diss Track by Chief Keef - Are you Serious"

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Best Buy Black Friday online started, Gamestops too
74 comments
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
50 comments
NCAAF CFB Week 14 Thread #RivalryWeekAndPlayoffs
79 comments
 Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Posts Pic Of "notorious Thugs" St...
New reply 47 seconds ago - 52 comments - by The Bully
 Video inside Star Wars: Episode Vii - The Force Awakens (official T...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Grimm
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 59 seconds ago - 57 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 16 minutes ago - 76 comments - by keejee
 NBA Melo Feeling Regretful : "chicago Was The Perfect...
New reply 1 minute ago - 56 comments - by theFREAK
  Q-tip Announces Lil Wayne Has Joined The Zulu Nation
New reply 21 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Danny M
 Video inside Nov 27 - New Video Footage Of Darrien Hunt, 22 Yr Old ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Ham Rove
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 130 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,815 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.