Reasons Ross is respected in the game

Reasons Ross is respected in the game
 04-29-2012, 10:30 PMonline - #121
Dee352 161 heat pts161

d 
space
$9,037 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
nicca you are not in here. You said Wale and Big Sean can't rap man now you're saying Ross can't either?

You have no idea about this rap !! idc who's in your avy. Go back to listening to Nickelback and Maroon 5. Oh you think I ain't know?
this lame a$s nicca again your post was a FAIL and i know a lot more about this rap !! then your gay a$s

And where the !! did nickleback and maroon 5 come from??? I dont listen to them that shows your lame a$s !!
 04-29-2012, 10:33 PMonline - #122
Dee352 161 heat pts161

d 
space
$9,037 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiddrocay
and you are saying wale and sean can

wale is overrated as !! and sean is as corny as they come

and just because he likes music outside of rap like a bunch of us doesnt mean ish, whats the deal with the ignorant a$s racial comments from you new guys

claiming everyone is white if they dont like this artist or that artist
like i said before boxden is ful of dumb niccas
 04-29-2012, 10:34 PMaway - #123
44wade 172 heat pts172

d 
space
$8,938 | POWERFUL
you still !! sucking?
Wow. So sucking !!s is what came to your mind?

I aint going back and forth with you, so you win.

Last edited by 44wade; 04-29-2012 at 10:38 PM..
 04-29-2012, 10:42 PMaway - #124
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$12,266 | POWERFUL
for mainstream acts Ross and MMG arent bad at all.............
 04-29-2012, 10:52 PMaway - #125
skillahmang 2 heat pts

d 
space
$15,550 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grimey Jr.
dunno who homie is.

name me one mainstream black owned music distributor. i'll wait.
first of all, homie got it right, when he said this thought process comes from the black communities. white people didn't come together and say lets create this form of rap called gangsta rap.

black kids in the west coast decided to birth this form of music and white companies were afraid to even touch it at first, white politicians wanted to censor the music and even ban it all together.

you mention 50 cent, who i think has to be on your mind a lot, like your homie. 50 cent was making gangsta rap through the mixtape circuit, recording it with his black rap group and black producer and distributing it through the black dj's in NYC. there was no jimmy iovine, he liked gangsta rap not because he knew jimmy iovine would sign him if he made that music. he made gangsta rap music because he looked up to other black hiphop artist like 2pac and biggie who made that form of music.

lastly, blacks for better or worse have been gettin !!ed in the music industry. but most people in the music industry have been screwed, because thats how the business was set up. did white exec's push for motown to make gangster music, did tony motola tell michael jackson he couldn't make songs like "you are not alone" for the free willy soundtrack. no.

so to say that now white execs have come together in some sort of fashion illuminati style to push a bad view of black america to the masses is some conspiracy bull!! that im not gonna get suckered into believing. now hiphop is starting to morph with house type music and dance music, see flo-rida,black eyed peas,chris brown.

those are the artists that are selling records, ill admit not even 50 cent is doing numbers like that any more. and look interscope doesn't even want to push this "gangsta music" that 50 continues to want to create.

godfather movies and scarface movies weren't made to brainwash the black community into being gangsters. it obv had an influence, but it did on everybody who watched the movie. is it white america's fault too, for people to embrace that "gangsta/hustler" culture since it was appealing to them.

god its just too much !!ery i can keep writing. all i gotta say is stop being brainwashed by your boo.
 04-29-2012, 10:54 PMaway - #126
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$12,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grimey Jr.
^^^they the last mainstream act to not go the pop route, aint feelin em but you gotta respect them holdin it down like that
Idk, ive always kinda liked Meek and ever since Wale got with them, Ive went from not liking dude at all to being somewhat of a fan.......his verse from Im On was one of my favorite verses of last year...........and has always been ok to me in small doses
 04-29-2012, 10:58 PMonline - #127
cold_young_thug 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$5,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WE WILL RISE
At least he had a job and was making legal money to put food on the table for his family. That's obviously better than selling crack on the streets.

It doesn't matter if people think he's fake. He gets his respect in Miami. He put in work.

And most importantly, his music bangs.

If every rapper had to be Suge Knight status the hip hop game would be a joke.

p.s. Tupac went to ballet school.

calm down ross stan. ross aint real in my eyes doe. he never said anything about being a C.O in his raps, DEN LIED ABOUT IT WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT.
 04-29-2012, 11:12 PMaway - #128
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SugaHillRomello
PREACH.

You know, that's the part i think that angers THEM the most about a rapper like Ross......he doesn't need THEM to be successful. All the slander and mistruths from an internet geek is not gonna stop REAL PEOPLE from enjoying music from Ross.

The problem is they LEARN our culture from MUSIC ONLY.....basically when something deviates from what THEY THINK they know about OUR culture they're quick to call it "fake" or "fraudulent" because they don't live this....this is why they don't get the EXTERNALITIES you have to consider before calling a patron of this culture a FRAUD.

Basically u got a bunch of VACATIONERS telling the indigenous people of hiphop that THEY know more about the inner workings of HIPHOP culture than WE DO.

You can always pinpoint an outsider by how hard they TRY to a$sert their knowledge of things they know very little about.
YouTube

Brilliant post.

You can tell how cluless the vacationers are by the simple fact that they are still talking about the C.O. !! from 2009 but not a single rapper or person within our culture gives a !! or talks about it unless they are being interviewed by G -Unit radio or a member of the White girl Mob.

It may surprise the people outside of our communities that we actually respect a 19 year old correctional-officer more than we do a 19 year old drug-dealer but if you aint from our community then you wouldn't know that.

They want to crucify our brother for his employment in 1996 because it doesn't fit their suburban fantasy of us all being criminals....

We want to celebrate our brother for him employing over 30 rappers, singers, DJ's, producers, videographers etc and giving back to our community.

That's the fundamental difference between insiders and outsiders, those within the culture and those outside the culture, those from our community and those outside our community.

I'm proud of what my brother has done and what he's doing and as long as you got the streets on your side, the community behind you and your peers singing your praises you can't lose.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-29-2012 at 11:19 PM..
 04-29-2012, 11:29 PMaway - #129
madeulook 

d 
space
$1,562 | 3115200
Originally Posted by p00rky
By glorifying violence and drug dealing?

LOL @ you people claiming to know the ins and outs of Hip Hop. Everyone else that doesn't share the same opinion as you don't know !!... right?
i swear this dude grafted genes yo...8 pages of suckin !! but he ignores the obvious, ross talkin about his body count and movin kilos in every song and this is the music that our COMMUNITY is listening to, not that other rappers dont do it but he sensationalizes it to a greater extent and he really is an average rapper and he REALLY lied blatantly about the CO pictures, no intelligent person will call ross fake for BEING a CO but simply for LYING like an idiot
 04-29-2012, 11:34 PMaway - #130

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
By glorifying violence and drug dealing?

LOL @ you people claiming to know the ins and outs of Hip Hop. Everyone else that doesn't share the same opinion as you don't know !!... right?
Are you a member of my culture and community?

You are an anonymous-avatar on a rap-website posting smiley-faces inside of texted posts.....

I know enough to know who's opinion is worthless and who's opinion holds weight and a lot of you avatars reek of cluelessness and !!assness.
 04-29-2012, 11:47 PMaway - #131

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Exactly. I am not saying that I don't listen to rappers who rap about violence and drugs but I don't try act as if they are the 2nd coming of Jesus.

LOL why are you so butthurt? Did I hit a nerve?

If smileys aren't suppose to be used than why are they even an option when posting? Weird. I'll ask a mod or the admin about that...

You didn't address anything I said but you spent your whole post attacking me instead of what I posted. But you did address my "smileys". Great job.

Now go back to your Rick Ross shrine and pray to him before you go to bed. Rub his belly for me. Thanks
I don't use homoerotic slanguage like butt hurt, butt-munch, or butt-wipe, I'm a Black man.

How do you address an anonymous-avatar on the Internet... You ask them to identify themselves which none of them can do.

All the homo-talk about "rubbing bellys"..... I'm starting to see a common theme in your posts, kinda weird.

Originally Posted by madeulook
i swear this dude grafted genes yo...8 pages of suckin !! but he ignores the obvious, ross talkin about his body count and movin kilos in every song and this is the music that our COMMUNITY is listening to, not that other rappers dont do it but he sensationalizes it to a greater extent and he really is an average rapper and he REALLY lied blatantly about the CO pictures, no intelligent person will call ross fake for BEING a CO but simply for LYING like an idiot
Snow-bunnies like you are predictable, you name-drop and then say some homo-erotic comment about the male genitalia and hope for a response....gay-boy !!.

We ain't like you, we built different, we on the inside and you on the outside looking for some attention or acknowledgment from us. We eat good off this music and give back were it matters while you dumb-blondes get red in the face about a mans employment.

I often wonder if you pink-toes sit around and discuss Emenim making racist rap songs and lying about them like a idiot or do you rosy-cheeked queers find that topic a little to close to home for you to E-chat about?
 04-29-2012, 11:52 PMaway - #132
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Dee352
this lame a$s nicca again your post was a FAIL and i know a lot more about this rap !! then your gay a$s

And where the !! did nickleback and maroon 5 come from??? I dont listen to them that shows your lame a$s !!
You think J Cole can rap but Wale and Sean can't? And I know for a fact you grew up listening to N'Sync. You just take up for Cole cause you're a pseudo-hip hop head and we all know those ride the hell out of Cole cause he's the "purist". Outsider you see through. nicca said my post was a "fail" you not even a cool white nicca, lame.

And kiddroccay is just as bad as you, with Masta Ace in his avy thinking it makes up for the ignorant uninformed !! he says. Outsider niccas man.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 04-29-2012 at 11:55 PM..
 04-30-2012, 12:02 AMonline - #133
Dee352 161 heat pts161

d 
space
$9,037 | POWERFUL
You think J Cole can rap but Wale and Sean can't? And I know for a fact you grew up listening to N'Sync. You just take up for Cole cause you're a pseudo-hip hop head and we all know those ride the hell out of Cole cause he's the "purist". Outsider you see through. nicca said my post was a "fail" you not even a cool white nicca, lame.

And kiddroccay is just as bad as you, with Masta Ace in his avy thinking it makes up for the ignorant uninformed !! he says. Outsider niccas man.
once again another failed post by this lame a$s nicca

And u keep bringing up pop singers i think u listen to them
 04-30-2012, 12:04 AMaway - #134
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
and you are saying wale and sean can

wale is overrated as !! and sean is as corny as they come

and just because he likes music outside of rap like a bunch of us doesnt mean ish, whats the deal with the ignorant a$s racial comments from you new guys

claiming everyone is white if they dont like this artist or that artist
Wale-Legendary - YouTube

This guy can't rap right? This rap !! ain't for you. Keep listening to 90s and ol school rap cause you believe it makes you cool and edgy, like the rest of the white boys.
 04-30-2012, 12:09 AMaway - #135
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Dee352
once again another failed post by this lame a$s nicca

And u keep bringing up pop singers i think u listen to them
I do. But I didn't grow up on them, I grew up on this rap !!. Unlike you who just takes and ride behind 90s rappers who you know are said to be lyrical and "not mainstream" so you seem cool and in the know. Keep using the in every post you make tho. Cause it totally hides the fact that your transparent and are constantly being called out on it. It really does.
 04-30-2012, 12:13 AMonline - #136
Dee352 161 heat pts161

d 
space
$9,037 | POWERFUL
I do. But I didn't grow up on them, I grew up on this rap !!. Unlike you who just takes and ride behind 90s rappers who you know are said to be lyrical and "not mainstream" so you seem cool and in the know. Keep using the in every post you make tho. Cause it totally hides the fact that your transparent and are constantly being called out on it. It really does.
nicca WTF are u talkin about u take this internet !! way too serious lol
 04-30-2012, 12:16 AMaway - #137
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
*Looks at thread title.....reads posts....*

Yeah I figured it out, close the show cause

04-30-2012, 12:20 AMaway - #138
T.O.N.Y. 2135 heat pts2135

d 
space
$40,184 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WE WILL RISE
At least he had a job and was making legal money to put food on the table for his family. That's obviously better than selling crack on the streets.

It doesn't matter if people think he's fake. He gets his respect in Miami. He put in work.

And most importantly, his music bangs.

If every rapper had to be Suge Knight status the hip hop game would be a joke.

p.s. Tupac went to ballet school.
pac did not go to a ballet school he went to a performing arts school in b more
 04-30-2012, 12:43 AMaway - #139

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL

Cole gets a lot of love, he's an awkward-mulatto that's not on that street ish, I !! with his music but I get the feeling he is overhyped because he's the anti-Wayne of this era.

Outsiders eventually expose themselves and I'm forced to ignore them, I don't do the
gay-flirtation ish or engage in the weirdness.

I get tired of trying to culturally translate for the clueless.

I had one redneck ask me "Dude how can you share a video of Rick Ross doing non-violence concerts when he glorifies drugs and violence in his music dude"!

I had to explain in detail to this blonde-haired surfer-kid that rap-entertainers make music for us to be entertained and not for us to pattern our lives after and that's why Ross comes into the community and stresses the importance of education and non-violence.

Now if a child plays Grand Theft Auto, then watches Menace 2 Society on B.E.T for the thousandth time and logs on WorldStarHipHop and sees nak3d chicks brawlin in the club parking lot...how many people are going to complain or expect GTA, BET, Hollywood, or WSHH executives to go back and give back to their communities and explain their content?

See what I'm saying?

I love the reaction that Rozay gets out of the outsiders because it's free promotion and the more successful he gets the more he gives back so we got a nice hustle idling these guppies.
 04-30-2012, 06:17 AMaway - #140
Loxy Miracles 8 heat pts

d 
space
$9,902 | POWERFUL
rozay is a god and legend to fat niccas across the universe

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
60 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
75 comments
All Next Gen Console Owners: System off or Standby
55 comments
 Image(s) inside Post Pics: If Bx Was A Person
New reply 33 seconds ago - 103 comments - by mcrw4
 Image(s) inside This Sh-t Is Crazy Son
New reply 5 minutes ago - 102 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Rappers With Fake Watches Put On Blast!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 152 comments - by ChickzNKickz
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Motion
 NCAAB The Shabazz Effect: Ncaa Will Now Allow Division I Stu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 71 comments - by ogballer32
 Article inside Stevie J's Babymama Has A $ex Tape Coming Out
New reply 8 minutes ago - 216 comments - by Dead Masons
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Posting Pics On Twitter Of All The Famous...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 79 comments - by HipHopFactz
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 131 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.