Reasons Ross is respected in the game

Reasons Ross is respected in the game
 04-29-2012, 01:16 PMaway - #61
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts

d 
space
$858 | 6972377
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
don't reply to me if your a idiot Ross didn't have a beard or a bald head before rap and I doubt he just randomly picked the name rick Ross out of the sky
Well why don't y'all say the same sh!t about the rapper Freeway then?? Also Freeway rIck had dreads and a beard before he got locked up. Its funny how y'all conviently ignore other rappers who do the same sh!t as the ones u don't like. Very hoeish indeed.

So u honestly believe it was the beard and bald head but not the music that made the rapper Rick Ross successful??
 04-29-2012, 01:27 PMaway - #62
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by skillahmang
he snitched on the CIA though. the same CIA that was distributing DOPE to rick ross so he could go and ruin black communities. i thought you would approve of him exposing those devils..

guess not...

^^^^^

that is the biggest TEEN ive seen thus far

First off Freeway Rick snitched on Danillo who was his connect and the street-dealers he was supplying, he didn't even know who was supplying his connect he just snitched so he wouldn't have to do life like Meech is going to do.

Freeway Rick didn't expose the CIA, a white boy named Gary Webb did all that and they a$sassinated him and made it look like a $uicide.

A snitch is a snitch when you in the game, just because Nicky Barnes snitched on dirty cops doesn't make him less of a snitch according to the rules of the game.

Ross was a Carol City football star, went to a Historical Black College, worked for a year as a CO in a Intake-Facility for new guards, did a year and a few months there all before he was 21 and then hustled himself into a C.E.O worth multi-millions. A true Hustler.

Do you honestly believe that a random geek or police-officer could throw on a Boobie-boys shirt and start repping the streets of Miami if he didn't have the proper affiliations and a$sociations to qualify him to do that? LOL, you'd get chopped up by Haitians and fed to the sharks in Biscayne Bay if your resume ain't right.
 04-29-2012, 01:29 PMaway - #63
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
I'm not really a smoker like that, I'm just really trying to relax and get my priorities straight even though I act wild on the site.
 04-29-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #64
keejee 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$8,657 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
First off Freeway Rick snitched on Danillo who was his connect and the street-dealers he was supplying, he didn't even know who was supplying his connect he just snitched so he wouldn't have to do life like Meech is going to do.

Freeway Rick didn't expose the CIA, a white boy named Gary Webb did all that and they a$sassinated him and made it look like a $uicide.

A snitch is a snitch when you in the game, just because Nicky Barnes snitched on dirty cops doesn't make him less of a snitch according to the rules of the game.

Ross was a Carol City football star, went to a Historical Black College, worked for a year as a CO in a Intake-Facility for new guards, did a year and a few months there all before he was 21 and then hustled himself into a C.E.O worth multi-millions. A true Hustler.

Do you honestly believe that a random geek or police-officer could throw on a Boobie-boys shirt and start repping the streets of Miami if he didn't have the proper affiliations and a$sociations to qualify him to do that? LOL, you'd get chopped up by Haitians and fed to the sharks in Biscayne Bay if your resume ain't right.
this guy knows his stuff
 04-29-2012, 01:33 PMaway - #65
druberkley 3 heat pts

d 
space
$359 | 3009968
Tupac = original bi-polar studio gangster
 04-29-2012, 01:36 PMaway - #66
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SugaHillRomello
Well why don't y'all say the same sh!t about the rapper Freeway then?? Also Freeway rIck had dreads and a beard before he got locked up. Its funny how y'all conviently ignore other rappers who do the same sh!t as the ones u don't like. Very hoeish indeed.

So u honestly believe it was the beard and bald head but not the music that made the rapper Rick Ross successful??
I don't care about freeway never listened to him like that he probably fake as well
 04-29-2012, 01:37 PMaway - #67
kreuzberg61 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$3,028 | 16228209
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore

freeway rick said he was contacted by inmates that were housed when William was still a C.O & they said he was one of the worst...he'd snitch on other inmates that were rolling dice...

so there goes your Ross was moving work on the low & being a dirty C.O excuse...
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
He took another ni##a image and name on top of being a C.O ####outtahere

You can say atleast he had a job but there's no explaining taking another ni##a image
this...

all those kids in here so delusional about their idol bawzay... this man is faker than a 3 dollar bill... but so what, i don't give a ####, i bump his ####

and of course he does have contacts to organized crime... most rappers are money laundering fronts for dope boys anyway

04-29-2012, 01:42 PMaway - #68
GUNITZCAPO 

d 
space
$3,677 | 6285874
ppl get it twisted...Ross does make good music....but he's a liar...he lied about his past...liars gets no respect...ni##as only respect money n thats why he is respected...the money is power idiots...Ross aint put no work in man...#### dont just work like that...either u r in that life or not aint no halfway i did alil bit...Ross been rappin since trick daddy was hot...ross was da last ni##a on da label...he kept pushin til he got a shot...the CO was to help pay the bills i dont knock it but dont lie like u was really the boss...he knew hood ni##as like we all do...his babymama told it all n she had no reason to lie...aint nuthn qrong with wanting to be sumthn ur not as long as u realize that who u r portraying is not who you really are.
 04-29-2012, 01:49 PMaway - #69
Tybigbigguy 111 heat pts111

d 
space
$1,955 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
LOL, #### your soul you fat cowardly #### and keep that gay #### out this thread you f#ggit-ass ####.

When he wasn't hot he was rolling with E-Class, Tony Draper, Ted Lucas, and other dudes that have a pedigree that a filthy hoe-#### like you would never understand when it comes to this business.

A stankin-ass f#ggitt like you talking all that #### from an anonymous source behind avi-pics of shirtless men in spandex, go ski somewhere.
 04-29-2012, 01:49 PMaway - #70
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts

d 
space
$858 | 6972377
Seems to me that its the "kids" that post here who don't like Ross.....u know the under 21 crowd who still lives with their parents and have no criminal record yet hate a man because he was a CO. Don't project ur own b!tchassness onto the adults with common sense posting in this thread

04-29-2012, 02:12 PMaway - #71
KeithClark 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,184 | 12716117
Originally Posted by WE WILL RISE
At least he had a job and was making legal money to put food on the table for his family. That's obviously better than selling crack on the streets.

It doesn't matter if people think he's fake. He gets his respect in Miami. He put in work.

And most importantly, his music bangs.

If every rapper had to be Suge Knight status the hip hop game would be a joke.

p.s. Tupac went to ballet school.

That's a #### ni##a statement for real #### the Internet I've personally been in the HOODS (plural) of Miami and ASK ANY ni##a "Ross only comes back for music videos" If every rapper was Suge Knight status the rap game would be real as ####. But when you have fake a$s hite guys in suits at the top running every ####ing thing #### gets blurred. The game started off real Eric B and Rakim WERE & ARE respected in those streets. 2pac was a STUDIO GANGSTER he never CAUGHT A BODY he never PUT IN WORK. The guys who k!lled him Orlando Anderson of the WestSide Crips were lifetime gangsters. There's a difference and your obviously dumb as ####. - Keith Clark
 04-29-2012, 02:16 PMaway - #72

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SugaHillRomello
Seems to me that its the "kids" that post here who don't like Ross.....u know the under 21 crowd who still lives with their parents and have no criminal record yet hate a man because he was a CO. Don't project ur own b!tchassness onto the adults with common sense posting in this thread

They don't count, they are outsiders, it's like listening to a convo with the White-girl-Mob on HipHop.

Imagine some blonde-haired, freckle-faced nerd sitting in front of a computer screen trying to tell grown folks what's "real" and what's not. LOL.

When you are dealing with outsiders you have to understand that they don't view us as human, they view us as virtual-toys for their entertainment, it's offensive to them that a Black man would have an actual job deemed to be opposite of criminals because in their mind we are all criminals and knowing we are actually employed and against most criminals k!lls their fantasy of us.

How many of these snow-dogs on here are debating Emenims racist tapes and calling him a Klansman or whining about him lying about his racist rap songs? Exactly, that's why we accept our own regardless of what these snow-balls say.
 04-29-2012, 02:19 PMaway - #73
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,816 | POWERFUL
ni##as really think selling drugs makes you real anybody can sell Drugs

People from surbarbs believe anything on TV
 04-29-2012, 02:27 PMaway - #74
KeithClark 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,184 | 12716117
This is a great conversation...#### the #### who brought 50 Cent into this. If I've said it once I've said it 1 million times 50 DOESN'T HAVE TO GET HOT AGAIN! He's put in work in the industry and the streets Google who his 1st manager was. RICK ROSS IS REAL THEN WTF IS THIS?

EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!! EXPLAIN #### how good the music sounds if you like an artist music you TAKE THE WHOLE PACKAGE. You can't pick and choose what you like about an artist. If you like Michael Jackson understand he had a deprived childhood, If you like Prince understand he is a control freak, if you like 2pac understand he was a studio gangster. - Keith Clark
 04-29-2012, 02:43 PMaway - #75

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KeithClark
This is a great conversation...#### the #### who brought 50 Cent into this. If I've said it once I've said it 1 million times 50 DOESN'T HAVE TO GET HOT AGAIN! He's put in work in the industry and the streets Google who his 1st manager was. RICK ROSS IS REAL THEN WTF IS THIS?

EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!! EXPLAIN #### how good the music sounds if you like an artist music you TAKE THE WHOLE PACKAGE. You can't pick and choose what you like about an artist. If you like Michael Jackson understand he had a deprived childhood, If you like Prince understand he is a control freak, if you like 2pac understand he was a studio gangster. - Keith Clark
People like you are the reason why people dont want to a$sociate themselves with G-Unit anymore....you make the brand seem so raggedy that normal people view the brand as tainted.

your opinion is worthless compared to the opinion of people who actually matter, so I suggest that you make your own video interview so your opinion can have some credibility instead of just the typical anonymous ramblings of a G-Unit fan.
 04-29-2012, 02:48 PMonline - #76
44wade 206 heat pts206

d 
space
$11,019 | POWERFUL
One of the most-touching moments of the night was a snapshot of Ross and former business manager and Poe Boy head E-Class exchanging hugs and pounds. Class had been a longtime a$sociate of Rozay since his earlier days, until the two had a recent falling out that ended their business relationship.

Is this the manager you was talking about? The one who went to the Bday party this January?

04-29-2012, 02:48 PMaway - #77
KeithClark 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,184 | 12716117
I find it funny sir that none of the videos you posted PRE-DATED 2006...history class must have been a #### to you. And I've never been a G-Unit fan. - Keith Clark
 04-29-2012, 02:56 PMaway - #78

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL

The only time Ross comes back to the Hood is to give us jobs, food, toys for the kids or school supplies for he school kids, the rest of the time hes on tour getting the money that it takes to feed our community.

EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!! EXPLAIN #### how good the music sounds if you like an artist music you TAKE THE WHOLE PACKAGE. You can't pick and choose what you like about an artist.

Dont ever believe the slander that comes from outside our Black & Latino communities, they always want to attack the movements that feed the people and give back to the people so dont be fooled when you hear the rhetoric from this internet-imposters with their 25 aliases.

Hallelujah.
 04-29-2012, 02:57 PMaway - #79

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL

The only time Ross comes back to the Hood is to give us entertainment, jobs, food, toys for the kids or school supplies for the school kids, the rest of the time he's on tour getting the money that it takes to feed our community.

EXPLAIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!! EXPLAIN #### how good the music sounds if you like an artist music you TAKE THE WHOLE PACKAGE. You can't pick and choose what you like about an artist.

Dont ever believe the slander that comes from outside our Black & Latino communities, they always want to attack the movements that feed the people and give back to the people so dont be fooled when you hear the rhetoric from this internet-imposters with their 25 aliases.

Hallelujah.
 04-29-2012, 02:57 PMonline - #80
Norcal 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$10,370 | POWERFUL
Grafted is a Ross stan, his opinion on Ross is way too bias to be taken serious.
Maybe Ross did do everything he said, good for him.

He still is a below average with an ear for beats.
If i wanna go hear street music ill just listen to this, real street music.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a St..
63 comments
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
97 comments
NBA Derrick Rose puts Kyrie Irving in the Spin Cycle (gif)
54 comments
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 1 minute ago - 344 comments - by !!!
 Image(s) inside Wiz Khagina Whole Style Soft As Baby Thighs
New reply 4 minutes ago - 54 comments - by SMBNYC
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard D...
New reply 1 minute ago - 130 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  10 Producers Accused Of Making The Same Beat Over And ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 143 comments - by sittinpretti
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - You Can Turn A $2000 Shipping Container Into ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 64 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  I Hate Niggas That...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 82 comments - by tripleG
  Chief Keef Dropped From Interscope
New reply 4 minutes ago - 309 comments - by youngige
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 68 comments - by illmatic826

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,793 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.