This is BX @ Boxden.com


Rappers Selling Their Souls

 Rappers Selling Their Souls
topic by meechy08 - 03-08-2007, 06:38 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


Lately ive been thinking alot and I came up with the conclusion that some rappers just might've sold their souls to the Devil. Take Wayne for example, Ive been a Wayne fan since the Hot Boys (not on his nuts like everybody else though) and out of nowhere he became top 5 to some people maybe even the best to ever come out of the south. This is coming from a person who will give a ni##a his props even if I dont like someone not a person who just says he sucks cause he is not your favorite rapper or cause he dissed your favorite rapper. Just stating a fact that wayne has exceptional lyrical skills. Ive heard a lot of rappers selling their souls.

What yall think is it possible?

MEECHY08...............


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

19 comments for "Rappers Selling Their Souls"


 03-08-2007, 07:02 AMonline - #2
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$9,010 | POWERFUL
when i first came to boxden i made a post about the devil in hip hop and i was mad it didnt got into the archives but yea its a possibility.
 03-08-2007, 07:22 AMaway - #3
diplo 

  d 
space
$4,444 | 17432314
Besides the fact I think Wayne makes
A. garbage music
B. completely sucks poetically
C. feeds onto the younger generation by coming up with the most degrading, most criminal metaphors and punch lines that get these kids thinking this is the only side of rap.

What you say could be a possibility, actually it might be.
I heard if music doesn't uplift God, than it is the opposite. Jesus said something about not being "in the middle".
 03-08-2007, 07:29 AMaway - #4
juanb13 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,151 | 6758975
i think yall are feeding alittle too much into this even though he says he gets on his knees to pray to the lord you says he sold his soul to the devil thats just crazy. i feel where you coming from with the punch lines but not that devil ####
 03-08-2007, 07:38 AMonline - #5
tdubbayou 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,945 | 4412312
yea a lot of rappers have sold there soul to the devil the white devil aka the man.....seeling our youth coke dreams and what not i could go on and on...RBG my ni##a!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!
 03-08-2007, 08:02 AMaway - #6
bdboy04 

  d 
space
$3,123 | 2123335
Well If Its Soul Selling Somebody Tell The Future Rappers Dont Even Cut A Demo Lol
 03-08-2007, 09:46 AMaway - #7
SD-11 

  d 
space
$2,180 | 3408051
Originally Posted by CazyWorld445
yea nas sold his sole a long time ago
i wouldt really say tht...he is one of the only real rappers left!!!
 03-08-2007, 10:21 AMaway - #8
fscballin 

  d 
space
$1,566 | 2979369
they dont like hearing about nas the revolutionary emcee, lol
 03-08-2007, 10:21 AMaway - #9
fscballin 

  d 
space
$1,566 | 2979369
Originally Posted by tdubbayou
yea a lot of rappers have sold there soul to the devil the white devil aka the man.....seeling our youth coke dreams and what not i could go on and on...RBG my ni##a!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!


real a$s statement


props
 03-08-2007, 10:45 AMaway - #10
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,170 | POWERFUL
uhuru..
 03-08-2007, 10:57 AMonline - #11
tdubbayou 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,945 | 4412312
Originally Posted by CazyWorld445
yea nas sold his sole a long time ago
to bad you never had a "sole" to begin with
 03-08-2007, 11:13 AMaway - #12
Cyber Hater 

  d 
space
$1,694 | 8564656
i own Lil Wayne's soul...

i'm currently taking bids, the kissing Baby thing made me wanna kick him out of Hell...

Sincerely,

Lucifer aka The Devil


 03-08-2007, 11:16 AMonline - #13
tdubbayou 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,945 | 4412312
Originally Posted by killawee
Lol, You guys give satan too much credit. He doesnt have the ability to give a person talent. He has the ability to persuade you to sin, but c'mon, all talent comes from the most high.
i never said they had talent but people follow them like they do
 03-08-2007, 12:13 PMaway - #14
KJ Rulz 

  d 
space
$2,332 | POWERFUL
cazyworld = banned, first action as mod here. if ya need anything and sigh isn't around hit me up by pm.
 03-08-2007, 12:24 PMaway - #15
Grave 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,287 | POWERFUL
^huh?


Alot of rappers have sold their souls. This system belongs to the devil, he can place anyone he wishes on top for the right price. Funny how Jay-z came from a nobody getting clowned by Pac and almost getting k!lled to being crowned the king of hip hop, plus he also blasphems against God by renaming himself j*y*ova.
To that guy that said that weezy prays to god, do you actually think that he wouldnt mess with the devil simply for that reason? So by your logic, you actually think George Bush is an actual follower of God? The guy that belongs to occult satanic societies and murd3rs mass populations is a follower of God simply because he prays? Cmon step your game up
 03-08-2007, 01:11 PMaway - #16
macadon83 

  d 
space
$10,709 | 16479403
lol. No one's selling their soul, they are just selling out their people. Feeding them stupid bull#### thats gonna keep black people thinking zzzzzzly, and them charge them for the crap.

That being said. Wayne is one of the top rappers out right now.
 03-08-2007, 01:22 PMonline - #17
tdubbayou 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,945 | 4412312
Originally Posted by macadon83
lol. No one's selling their soul, they are just selling out their people. Feeding them stupid bull#### thats gonna keep black people thinking zzzzzzly, and them charge them for the crap.

That being said. Wayne is one of the top rappers out right now.
word up dats basically my point but a couple missed it
 03-08-2007, 08:27 PMaway - #18
KillaFox 

  d 
space
$282 | 289521
Backmaskin and Sumbliminal (sp?) thats how rappers trap kids to do what they doin these days
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Richard Sherman & Doug Baldwin sh-tting On The League!
68 comments
BOX Mayweather $100M, Pacquiao $80M
54 comments
NFL Eagles interested in trading for The CornFather this off..
69 comments
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 2 minutes ago - 111 comments - by Ari Gold
 BOX Floyd "can I Remind You What Jmm Did To Pacman&qu...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Ash10
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---i Did Nothing Wrong &...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 189 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Storeowner Who Michael Brown Took Cigarellos ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 143 comments - by Zeeshine
  Chief Keef Weighs In On Mike Brown Case
New reply 15 minutes ago - 96 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Which Is Worse? A Woman Playing Peter Pan Or An Africa...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 84 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside Charles Hamilton Deletes Blog And All Social Media Acc...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 56 comments - by rasheedwallace

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,812 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.