Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rapper BG Indicted on Federal Charges

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
138 viewing
 NBA NFL Players Mad AF Over NBA Player Money
78 comments
most viewed right now
85 viewing
 NBA Kobe's Pitch to LaMarcus Aldridge Reveals Why Free Agents Are Rebuffing La..
54 comments

top in section
60 viewing
 Image inside 11-Year Old Girl’s Epic Break-Up Text After She Finds Out He’s Cheating
top in wild'ish
top in section
40 viewing
 Video inside Kevin Hart& The Rock Smoke on Movie Set Sparks 'Beef' With Mass. Fire C..
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
1310 pageviews
1 comments

all3rd 462 heat pts462 space
space
$53,634 | POWERFUL
“ATF be showing they a.ss around my block, feds get all the respect because they’ll close up the shop.” – BG’s lyrics from The Hot Boys’ song, ‘Tuesday & Thursday’

Rapper “BG” a/k/a “B Gizzle” a/k/a Louisiana native Christopher Dorsey is well known for “keeping it real” and “street”. Today, the “Baby Gangsta” was indicted by a federal grand jury on firearms and obstruction charges.
The 30-year old St. Rose, Louisiana resident has been charged in a 3-count indictment for felon in possession of a firearm, conspiracy to obstruct justice and

BG faces up to 10 years in prison, if convicted. BG was arrested with two other men in November 2009 in New Orleans East for allegedly possessing 3 weapons, loaded magazines and two extended clips, while driving in eastern New Orleans. New Orleans police said two of the three guns had been reported stolen and the car itself had been stolen from an Alamo rental car parking lot.

The case was later moved from Louisiana state court to federal court, resulting in federal indictments last year of Dorsey’s a.ssociates: Demounde Pollard, 19, and Jerod Fedison, 29. Both recently pleaded guilty, paving the way for the charges against BG.

Federal prosecutors allege that BG conspired to get Pollard, who was inside the vehicle at the time of the arrest, to claim ownership of the guns.

ATF agents monitored Fedison’s phone calls from theOrleans Parish Prison. At one point, Fedison called his girlfriend and told her Pollard, who had no criminal record, would need to admit to having the guns, according to court documents filed with the earlier plea deals. Fedison also expressed surprise that the police found the guns in the vehicle’s “stash spot.”

In another jailhouse phone call, Fedison and BG discussed the importance of having Pollard claim ownership of the guns. Fedison told BG to put up money for Pollard’s bond and then make him sell drugs to pay it off, according to court filings.

Pollard eventually signed an affidavit that he, rathern BG, had the guns. As part of his plea agreement, Pollard confessed that statement was false. He is scheduled to be sentenced in August.

Several years ago, BG granted an interview to the Times-Picayune, in which he was quoted as saying, “The streets need me. If it wasn’t for the streets, I wouldn’t be who I am today. Every state and every city all over the United States, they got people that can relate to the stories, and the things I’ve seen and the things that I’ve been through,” he said.

Whaaa image

1 comments for "Rapper BG Indicted on Federal Charges"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
KoolBreeze 5 heat pts space
Lookin for the chewin
space
$4,366 | POWERFUL
n*gga fell off like a bad bag of dope

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
43 viewing
Jul 1 - Keisha Johnson, The Confused Face Meme Girl, Sues Instagram for $500 M..
130 comments
@news
most viewed right now
36 viewing
Jul 1 - Tom Cruise leaving Scientology
72 comments
@news
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Image inside Cameltoe & Perfect Ass... Cierra
103 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Dat Underboob.... Krystal Parks
82 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
NBA Charles Barkley: "No, Scottie Pippen Wasn't LeBron James Before LeBron"
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside So, Puffy Is Suing The BET Network For $100 Milli?
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Audio inside Rocko - U Gangsta Right (Future Diss)
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Future Blasts BET "I'm not About To Sell My Soul For No Publicity Stun..
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Meek Mill: Cole & Kendrick"They're dope lyricists,great rappers..but they don'..
196 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time