online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

9 years ago '09        #1
13168 page views
0 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307456 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse

http://www.thehollywoodgo .. troversy-pres/

Kylie Jenner is afraid that rumored boyfriend Tyga will break up with her amid pressure from his team to avoid any more controversy, a new report suggests

His management team has told him to distance himself from the reality star, with whom he he has become famously (or infamously) close in recent months.

Too close if you ask a lot of people and possibly the law.

Kylie, 17, has been “crying all week” over the criticism surrounding Tyga, 25. Says a source close to her: “She is afraid that Tyga is going to break up with her.”

With good reason, according to the insider.

“Tyga’s advisers have told him to not be spotted out in public with Kylie doing anything romantic, including holding hands, or kissing,” the source said.

“Tyga has tried to reassure Kylie that they are solid," the insider adds, despite the simmering rumors and s--t storm of the past week, "but she has her doubts.”

Indeed, Tyga told Power 105.1 Tuesday that he’s not dating Kylie, even though Kanye West says he is and that he's a genius for locking that down early

Seriously. 'Ye said that

“No, I’m not dating Kylie," he said, despite reports to the contrary. "I wanna be clear to everybody, I didn’t leave my family to be with Kylie - that’s ridiculous.”

What Tyga is referring to is his young son with ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna, and the fact that they split a year ago, before any Kylie rumors began swirling.

This followed Amber Rose calling out Tyga for his purported banging of Jenner, calling her a "baby" and incurring the wrath of her sister Khloe Kardashian.

Soon enough, though, he had changed his tune somewhat, posting an up-close Instagram pic of Kylie and calling Jenner the dopest person in his life.

And that same day, Kanye insisted in his own Power 105.1 interview that the couple were “in love,” and that he had “no problem” with the age difference.

Whether it's platonic or otherwise, Jenner continues to spend “most of her nights at Tyga’s house,” the source said. “They are absolutely living together.”

His team does not approve. Time will tell if that's enough to make him put the kibosh on whatever's going on, or whether she's just too dope to resist

Kylie and Tyga showing off their shared love of monochromatic fashion. Now if only they had more things in common - like their ages.

This is Kylie Jenner's body these days. Not what your typical 17-year-old looks or dresses like, that's for sure
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5118
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career