Rap Radar names Chief Keef "Finally Rich" worst rap album of 2012

Rap Radar names Chief Keef "Finally Rich" worst rap album of 2012
 01-12-2013, 07:00 AMaway - #61
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrueHopTunes
Rap Radar has loss all of their credibility as a hip hop site. They obviously haven't been in no hood lately. That's all they playing in Chief Keef! (I mean besides Drfake, Tity Boi, Future, etc). So how can he have the worst album? He got bangers!...

Chief Keef is a terrible rapper? How would he have even gotten signed if that was the case?? All this hating is ridiculous. These hip hop blogs just get worse and worse by the minute.
Cats don't play Keef here in NYC in any hood, so wtf are you talking about? You lost all credibility with this stupid post.

That CD is another weed plate..
 01-12-2013, 07:03 AMaway - #62
Nasty Neighbor 110 heat pts110

d 
space
$16,484 | POWERFUL
i thought it was decent i dont give a #### about what some rap blog thinks
 01-12-2013, 07:29 AMonline - #63
Drumatic50 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,994 | 9713717
Rap Radar has loss all of their credibility as a hip hop site. They obviously haven't been in no hood lately. That's all they playing in Chief Keef! (I mean besides Drfake, Tity Boi, Future, etc). So how can he have the worst album? He got bangers!...

Chief Keef is a terrible rapper? How would he have even gotten signed if that was the case?? All this hating is ridiculous. These hip hop blogs just get worse and worse by the minute.
Eminem signed bizarre, so......
 01-12-2013, 07:49 AMaway - #64
kidd247 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,994 | 11196093
face it.. people are actually starting to grow/man up now. This jiggaboo "kill my own people" music is for those with the brain capacity of a lamp

01-12-2013, 07:53 AMaway - #65
yumflip 4 heat pts

d 
space
$6,787 | POWERFUL
I hate where hip hop is now. Mafukkas justify garbage as long as "it bangs" & "it sells". Quality doesn't have sh1t to do with popularity & vice versa. There is so much disposable art in hip hop now it's crazy. Fans, artists, & execs don't value the art of hip hop anymore. ####'s sad. It's been reduced to strictly a hustle.
 01-12-2013, 07:54 AMonline - #66
Akira Son Bio 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$26,603 | POWERFUL
Only reason I have this album is because I dj

every time I have to play a track from him, with the exception of Understand Me (I only play Jeezy's verse) and the Don't Like remix I made, I hit the . Never fails.
 01-12-2013, 07:57 AMaway - #67
The Infamous1 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,207 | 7465069
Originally Posted by DXFan619
Keef's second album will not even go Laminated Wood.

01-12-2013, 07:59 AMaway - #68
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$19,609 | POWERFUL

i hope this is parody
 01-12-2013, 08:10 AMaway - #69
bdp1510 

d 
space
$446 | 806828
I think a big problem is ni##as started accepting #### ni##as put out, when a lot of us hold really great artists to higher standards that all artists should be held to, when it comes to music I feel like its the same as sports, its a whole different perspective from those who talk about it, watch it from the sidelines then the people who actually do the ####.....

So to me when people start talking bout whats hot or wack, really if you ain't ever been in the environment or grasped the concept of bars, hooks, bridges, and what a well put together song should be, you're no different than a ni##a talking bout he like the Patriots, but only know the stars, can't tell you any type of formations, or what a ####ing route is.....

So to me when average people and them blogs and #### express opinions on music its no different than listening to some bull#### a$s sports fan...... grain of salt type of ####

But really when you analyze a ni##a album you must first throw out the fact that you like the ni##a, then throw out the fact that you rock with the ni##a music...... cause in order to be a great artist you have to make it past the fans that are gonna rock with it right now, and make it to the next phase cause we all know hip hop has phases and a lot of ni##as don't make it to the next phase

I don't think Chief Keef album was well put together, and it didn't go as hard as it should especially for your first album, and I believe that the reason the product wasn't A quality because they knew that the audience would accept the ####

His album is really a subpar mixtape, and I think he's being taken advantage of due to his age like most young rappers are, cause honestly with his image and his sound and appeal he should've sold way more his first week, his target audience doesn't account for the people who really gone make you money as an artist, and the deal he signed for really isn't much so he needs his concerts and shows, cause with his kind of life style he can blow through some money like it's nothing

I done been around plenty of artists, this type of music isn't difficult, it ain't rocket science, and ni##as now a days will accept what you sell them without questioning it, its nothing to go into a studio write 4 or 8 bars for each verse, and repeat them ####s, have somebody write a crazy a$s hook cause that'll really help carry your song, on top of a beat ni##as will #### with, and with the right person pushing you..... you got a banger.... but that's the main problem if you don't have the right person behind you then you gone struggle.......
 01-12-2013, 08:30 AMaway - #70
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,822 | POWERFUL
Finally rich>>>>Kendrick album
 01-12-2013, 08:36 AMonline - #71
AC SLATER 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$31,157 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
Finally rich>>>>Kendrick album

Kick rocks dingleberry.
 01-12-2013, 09:01 AMaway - #72
MelloYelloMD 

d 
space
$1,885 | 3804101
I don't support the Keef movement by any means, but I bump the album (well some of the songs). It's my guilty pleasure. I have heard much worse this year...
 01-12-2013, 09:07 AMaway - #73
Merk 

d 
space
$682 | 951002
this album was certainly b00ty meat. Calling it worst album of 2012 makes it WORSE than kreayshawns. lmao

Last edited by Merk; 01-12-2013 at 09:09 AM..
 01-12-2013, 09:13 AMaway - #74
didyousaydat 

d 
space
$58 | 219042
This is what happen when u give millions to a young ni##a with no talent
 01-12-2013, 09:15 AMaway - #75
Bullseye 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$6,940 | POWERFUL
LOL @ anyone expecting his album to be anything more than garbage.
 01-12-2013, 09:22 AMaway - #76
Freezy Dogg 

d 
space
$49 | 502
What tha #### is wrong wit dem, Finally Rich is like a new "Thug Motivation 101",
a straight out ####ing classic, "Laughin' to the Bank" is banger of the yeah.
#### Radar!
 01-12-2013, 09:35 AMaway - #77
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,780 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Freezy Dogg
What tha #### is wrong wit dem, Finally Rich is like a new "Thug Motivation 101",
a straight out ####ing classic, "Laughin' to the Bank" is banger of the yeah.
#### Radar!
this ni##a compared Keef to Jeezy. Jeezy can actually rap!
 01-12-2013, 09:36 AMaway - #78
TIP2009 

d 
space
$2,223 | 0
automatic invitation to list ....

if your name is lil wayne, lady gaga, 50 cent, eminem..or you made a cd already on that sorry list.
 01-12-2013, 09:39 AMonline - #79
1OverJordan24 59 heat pts59

d 
space
$2,773 | POWERFUL
not only for 2012 but worst album ever
 01-12-2013, 09:42 AMaway - #80
JanusCL 

d 
space
$117 | 4506
Originally Posted by nightmare
this ni##a compared Keef to Jeezy. Jeezy can actually rap!

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
60 comments
NBA LeBron: We're Not A Big Three, We're A Big Fifteen
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Nba Live 15 Ea Access Full Game Trial Lands October 23...
New reply 1 minute ago - 54 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 151 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside Missing Sphinx Head Found In Ancient Greek Tomb
New reply 5 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Sniggit
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spankyís Gay Acc...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 112 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Oct 21 - Man To Obama: Don't Touch My Girlfriend
New reply 12 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Carlton Black
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 130 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 300 comments - by blafy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.