Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rap Radar names Chief Keef "Finally Rich" worst rap album of 2012

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
41 viewing
 Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
37 viewing
 Video inside South Side Crips killed PAC for Diddy & Poochie Killed Biggie For Suge ?
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
 Video inside UFO Miami Airport Florida September 01, 2015
109 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
28 viewing
 Image inside Guess her age?
24 comments
@wild'ish
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Rap Radar names Chief Keef "Finally Rich" worst rap album of 2012
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #61
dlettern 4 heat pts space
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
TrueHopTunes said:
Rap Radar has loss all of their credibility as a hip hop site. They obviously haven't been in no hood lately. That's all they playing in Chief Keef! (I mean besides Drfake, Tity Boi, Future, etc). So how can he have the worst album? He got bangers!...

Chief Keef is a terrible rapper? How would he have even gotten signed if that was the case?? All this hating is ridiculous. These hip hop blogs just get worse and worse by the minute.
Cats don't play Keef here in NYC in any hood, so wtf are you talking about? You lost all credibility with this stupid post.

That CD is another weed plate..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #62
Nasty Neighbor 153 heat pts153 space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$21,482 | POWERFUL
i thought it was decent i dont give a fu*k about what some rap blog thinks
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #63
Drumatic50 7 heat pts space
G0 G3tta
space
$4,831 | 11626240
TrueHopTunes said:
Rap Radar has loss all of their credibility as a hip hop site. They obviously haven't been in no hood lately. That's all they playing in Chief Keef! (I mean besides Drfake, Tity Boi, Future, etc). So how can he have the worst album? He got bangers!...

Chief Keef is a terrible rapper? How would he have even gotten signed if that was the case?? All this hating is ridiculous. These hip hop blogs just get worse and worse by the minute.
Eminem signed bizarre, so......
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #64
kidd247 5 heat pts space
M.I.A.M.I
space
$2,060 | 11571957
face it.. people are actually starting to grow/man up now. This jiggaboo "kill my own people" music is for those with the brain capacity of a lamp

Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #65
yumflip 4 heat pts space
Say It With A Smile....
space
$7,769 | POWERFUL
I hate where hip hop is now. Mafukkas justify garbage as long as "it bangs" & "it sells". Quality doesn't have sh1t to do with popularity & vice versa. There is so much disposable art in hip hop now it's crazy. Fans, artists, & execs don't value the art of hip hop anymore. sh*t's sad. It's been reduced to strictly a hustle.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #66
Akira Son Bio 152 heat pts152 space
DJ Majette
space
$36,547 | POWERFUL
Only reason I have this album is because I dj

every time I have to play a track from him, with the exception of Understand Me (I only play Jeezy's verse) and the Don't Like remix I made, I hit the . Never fails.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #67
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13 space
space
$2,314 | 10590172
DXFan619 said:
Keef's second album will not even go Laminated Wood.

Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #68
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28 space
S.L.A.B.-ed
space
$20,169 | POWERFUL
TrueHopTunes said:

i hope this is parody
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #69
bdp1510  space
Da Young Sage
space
$449 | 806828
I think a big problem is n*ggas started accepting sh*t n*ggas put out, when a lot of us hold really great artists to higher standards that all artists should be held to, when it comes to music I feel like its the same as sports, its a whole different perspective from those who talk about it, watch it from the sidelines then the people who actually do the sh*t.....

So to me when people start talking bout whats hot or wack, really if you ain't ever been in the environment or grasped the concept of bars, hooks, bridges, and what a well put together song should be, you're no different than a n*gga talking bout he like the Patriots, but only know the stars, can't tell you any type of formations, or what a fu*king route is.....

So to me when average people and them blogs and sh*t express opinions on music its no different than listening to some bullsh*t a.ss sports fan...... grain of salt type of sh*t

But really when you analyze a n*gga album you must first throw out the fact that you like the n*gga, then throw out the fact that you rock with the n*gga music...... cause in order to be a great artist you have to make it past the fans that are gonna rock with it right now, and make it to the next phase cause we all know hip hop has phases and a lot of n*ggas don't make it to the next phase

I don't think Chief Keef album was well put together, and it didn't go as hard as it should especially for your first album, and I believe that the reason the product wasn't A quality because they knew that the audience would accept the sh*t

His album is really a subpar mixtape, and I think he's being taken advantage of due to his age like most young rappers are, cause honestly with his image and his sound and appeal he should've sold way more his first week, his target audience doesn't account for the people who really gone make you money as an artist, and the deal he signed for really isn't much so he needs his concerts and shows, cause with his kind of life style he can blow through some money like it's nothing

I done been around plenty of artists, this type of music isn't difficult, it ain't rocket science, and n*ggas now a days will accept what you sell them without questioning it, its nothing to go into a studio write 4 or 8 bars for each verse, and repeat them sh*ts, have somebody write a crazy a.ss hook cause that'll really help carry your song, on top of a beat n*ggas will fu*k with, and with the right person pushing you..... you got a banger.... but that's the main problem if you don't have the right person behind you then you gone struggle.......
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #70
Kingpin 313 88 heat pts88 space
Patriotssss
space
$16,152 | POWERFUL
Finally rich>>>>Kendrick album
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #71
AC SLATER 53 heat pts53 space
Fly Guy Etiquette
space
$38,442 | POWERFUL
Kingpin 313 said:
Finally rich>>>>Kendrick album

[pic - click to view]

Kick rocks dingleberry.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #72
MelloYelloMD  space
space
$1,900 | 3909103
I don't support the Keef movement by any means, but I bump the album (well some of the songs). It's my guilty pleasure. I have heard much worse this year...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #73
Merk  space
The Distributor
space
$692 | 951002
this album was certainly b00ty meat. Calling it worst album of 2012 makes it WORSE than kreayshawns. lmao

Last edited by Merk; 01-12-2013 at 09:09 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #74
didyousaydat  space
space
$58 | 219042
This is what happen when u give millions to a young n*gga with no talent
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #75
Bullseye 48 heat pts48 space
Can't stop, won't stop
space
$7,754 | POWERFUL
LOL @ anyone expecting his album to be anything more than garbage.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '13 - away - #76
Freezy Dogg  space
space
$49 | 502
What tha fu*k is wrong wit dem, Finally Rich is like a new "Thug Motivation 101",
a straight out fu*king classic, "Laughin' to the Bank" is banger of the yeah.
fu*k Radar!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #77
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
space
$13,053 | POWERFUL
Freezy Dogg said:
What tha fu*k is wrong wit dem, Finally Rich is like a new "Thug Motivation 101",
a straight out fu*king classic, "Laughin' to the Bank" is banger of the yeah.
fu*k Radar!
this n*gga compared Keef to Jeezy. Jeezy can actually rap!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #78
TIP2009  space
Grand Hustle PSC
space
$2,223 | 0
automatic invitation to list ....

if your name is lil wayne, lady gaga, 50 cent, eminem..or you made a cd already on that sorry list.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #79
1OverJordan24 70 heat pts70 space
Young
space
$3,112 | POWERFUL
not only for 2012 but worst album ever
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #80
JanusCL  space
space
$117 | 4506
nightmare said:
this n*gga compared Keef to Jeezy. Jeezy can actually rap!

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA Lebron James Being Delusional Again....Says Championships Required To Be A..
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Ex-Couple sit down for an honest face-to-face talk 2 years after their ..
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside From Compton to BedStuy Kendrick Lamar X Joey Badass
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Hideo Kojima saying his goodbye to Metal Gear
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Netflix: Movies and TV Shows Coming in September 2015
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Post Your Pick-Ups - September 2015
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Motorola Moto X Pure Edition pre-orders go live 9/2
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Aug 31 - Rise of the bizarre 'cannabis vomiting syndrome
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time