This is BX @ Boxden.com


Pusha T Speaks On Who Had The Best Verse On “Mercy”


 Pusha T Speaks On Who Had The Best Verse On “Mercy”
topic by Steve - 06-22-2012, 01:55 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot







Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

47 comments for "Pusha T Speaks On Who Had The Best Verse On “Mercy”"


 06-22-2012, 02:16 AMaway - #2
Emperor85 

  d 
space
$3,460 | 11013322
2 Chains > everyone on mercy,imo
 06-22-2012, 06:57 AMonline - #3
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$4,050 | POWERFUL
2 CHAAaaaaaiiiinnzzzz

 06-22-2012, 09:00 AMaway - #4
bigree61 

  d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
we all know who

i dont even have to watch
 06-22-2012, 09:20 AMaway - #5
Retro 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$18,911 | POWERFUL
Kept tryin to tell em Push. They can say 2 Chainz has "it" (whatever it is) but he didn't have the best verse on Mercy.

Switch Pusha's verse with 2 Chainz since so many of yall think he "saved" the song then think about it...
 06-22-2012, 09:21 AMaway - #6
MemphBleek05 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$6,740 | POWERFUL
They balance each other out. You get the bars from Pusha, and that hype from 2 Chainz...it's really that simple
 06-22-2012, 10:05 AMaway - #7
59fifty 

  d 
space
$9,224 | 19945212
pusha had it no question
 06-22-2012, 10:14 AMaway - #8
Sin Loc 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$1,783 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
Kept tryin to tell em Push. They can say 2 Chainz has "it" (whatever it is) but he didn't have the best verse on Mercy.

Switch Pusha's verse with 2 Chainz since so many of yall think he "saved" the song then think about it...
ha, this ni##a right on the money
 06-22-2012, 11:21 AMaway - #9
KrugeR 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$1,266 | 19906909
I really don't get why people are talking about 2 Chainz had some amazing k!ller verse - he had the same old tired "coup the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "chain the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "money tall like (fill in a basketball player)" verse that is out everywhere. What is so great about that?
 06-22-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #10
trock34 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$11,244 | POWERFUL
 06-22-2012, 12:07 PMaway - #11
Hieroglyphic 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$13,421 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KrugeR
I really don't get why people are talking about 2 Chainz had some amazing k!ller verse - he had the same old tired "coup the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "chain the color of (fill in the blanks)" and "money tall like (fill in a basketball player)" verse that is out everywhere. What is so great about that?
I think people enjoyed it the most because of the energy and the ad-libs.
 06-22-2012, 01:14 PMaway - #12
DJ Maximum|M 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$35,769 | POWERFUL
Check the neck, check the wrist
Them heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras
That’s Swiss time and that’s excellence
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant


when i 1st heard this line i was like damn
 06-22-2012, 01:15 PMonline - #13
miltowner 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$872 | 3268702
2 chainz had the best verse
 06-22-2012, 01:17 PMaway - #14
Sin Loc 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$1,783 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Maximum
Check the neck, check the wrist
Them heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras
That’s Swiss time and that’s excellence
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant


when i 1st heard this line i was like damn
had ni##as like



this ni##a a genius
 06-22-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #15
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Maximum
Check the neck, check the wrist
Them heads turnin’, that’s exorcist
My Audemar like Mardi Gras
That’s Swiss time and that’s excellence
Two door preference
Roof gone George Jefferson
That white frost on that pound cake
So your Duncan Heinz is irrelevant


when i 1st heard this line i was like damn
 06-22-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #16
zhiggeman 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,445 | POWERFUL
they respect ignorance so i become it, even when i'm blunted so run it.. the track was designed for 2 chains no question.. but really Pusha k!lled that #### followed by 2 chains. everybody else was just water boys for them two.
 06-22-2012, 01:36 PMaway - #17
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,835 | 15663920
Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I walk in Defjam like im the ####, tell em gimmie 50 million or ima quit"

 06-22-2012, 01:37 PMaway - #18
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,835 | 15663920
Originally Posted by zhiggeman
they respect ignorance so i become it, even when i'm blunted so run it.. the track was designed for 2 chains no question.. but really Pusha k!lled that #### followed by 2 chains. everybody else was just water boys for them two.
How can Kanye be a water boy?
 06-22-2012, 01:44 PMaway - #19
Propel Water 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,124 | POWERFUL
2 chainz is just a refurbished young dro...
 06-22-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #20
brand name 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$713 | 7635674
Originally Posted by Sin Loc
had ni##as like



this ni##a a genius

my favorite smiley, I read that in a kat willaims voice and all
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
60 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
71 comments
NBA Lakers Could Trade Julius Randle for Rajon Rondo
50 comments
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 1 minute ago - 113 comments - by pa_general
 Video inside Madden Fan Drops $95 On Ultimate Team, Interrogated By...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 100 comments - by Cool Story
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 8 minutes ago - 126 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NFL Official Predict Your Squads Record Thread.
New reply 15 minutes ago - 85 comments - by SDC17
 Video inside The Truth About Beats By Dre!!! (mkbhd)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 160 comments - by calviiin
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 20 minutes ago - 57 comments - by TalonPayne921
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 63 comments - by bunnz17
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 26 minutes ago - 368 comments - by AlienGod

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.